Teri Gets Some Help Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanted to humiliate me?" Dana yelled, "Well now all these people are going to watch you cum right here on the floor. How do you like that?"

Dana continued to work on Teri's pussy and then moved to her clit. Dana worked it expertly, knowing just what a woman would like. Teri quickly went from trying to get away to obviously enjoying what was going on. More and more digital cameras were starting to show up in the crowd and they were getting quite a show.

When Teri was just about to orgasm Dana reached down with her free hand and grabbed Teri's nipple and twisted it. The pain pushed Teri over the edge and she thrashed around as her orgasm rocked her body. Dana withdrew her hand from Teri's pussy and put it in Teri's open mouth. Teri began sucking on Dana's fingers, lapping up her own pussy juice off of Dana's hand.

Dana didn't want to wait until Teri was completely through with her orgasm so she climbed off of her and stood up, watching Teri squirm on the floor as her orgasm slowly subsided.

"Now that's a slut!" Dana said as she walked toward the door with her skirt around her waist, her panties hanging off one foot, her blouse ripped open and her bra hanging open. She made no attempt to cover herself as she walked to the door, getting a big round of applause from the crowd.

Teri was finally able to get to her feet and stumbled over to me, still showing all of her wares as well. "I think we should go home now," she said. And so we too walked out to a round of applause.

12