Terry's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said, spread your legs," he demanded. "I thought Cam explained the situation."

"He did," Terry said. "It's just that..."

"It's just that ... what, Terry?" Cam asked.

"Nothing," Terry said, allowing her knees to stray apart. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Terry," Jameson said. "I understand you were nervous posing in the nude, but you seemed very relaxed while making the movie."

"Movie?" Terry asked, "What movie?"

"You haven't seen it yet?" Mr. Jameson asked. "Wonderful. Max, start up the DVD player."

Terry watched in horror as she appeared on the screen, nude, with one of the crew rubbing oil into her pussy. From there it only got worse. Finally it was over. Max paused it at a shot up between her legs. Her pussy gaped open and cum was clearly visible on her breasts.

"I particularly like that shot," Jameson said. "Don't you, Terry?"

Jameson spread Terry's legs until her thighs were pressed against the tight skirt. He slid his hand up her leg against her panties.

"Oh," Terry said when she felt the contact, "please don't."

"It's a deal, Cam," he said. "You can get the hell out of here."

Cam slithered out the door leaving Terry to her fate.

He tilted her head back by her hair and kissed her on the mouth. She couldn't help herself, she kissed him back. He had been through this many times before. Over the course of the next twenty-four hours she would be humiliated beyond anything she thought possible. She would do things in public she previously never would have considered doing in private. Her training would go on for probably a week, but by the end of the day she would know what she would be doing every day from now on. He would allow her to keep her name from her previous life. This was not a kind gesture on his part. Rather, it was a reminder, a link, between what she used to be and what she had become. She could not slip into a mindless execution of her duties, because she was constantly forced to relive her transformation.

"I have a present for you," he said, kissing her again.

Max walked up to them carrying a gift box. He offered Terry his hand and she stood. He removed a beautiful silver choker from the box. He slipped it around her neck and clamped it snugly in place.

"Turn around, baby," Jameson said. "See how nice it looks on you."

Terry turned to look at herself in a full length mirror attached to the wall.

"It's a dog collar," she thought, seeing the D-ring attached to the choker. "What is going on?"

She felt around the choker but couldn't find the clasp.

"What is this?" Jameson said. "I give you a present and the first thing you want to do is take it off? Don't you like it?"

"It's a little tight," Terry said. "I was just going to loosen it."

"I think it's perfect," he said. "Leave it."

She was really starting to get scared. Why had Cam left her here? How was she going to get home?

"Terry," he said, "I have another present for you, but first I need to explain a few things to you. You are no longer a model."

"Yes I am," she said. "I came to the island for a modeling job."

"That's true," he said. "You used to be a model. Now you're a hostess."

"No," Terry said.

"Yes," he said. "You see Cam owed me a great deal of money. He's been unable to repay me and frankly, he's been facing some serious consequences. Then he told me about you. The deal is, I forgave his debt in exchange for you."

"He can't do that," Terry said. "He doesn't own me."

"You're right," he said. "Cam doesn't own you. I just told you I own you. Your career as a model would be over in any case. As we speak Cam is uploading your movie to the Internet. Anyone with $19.95 will be able to purchase a copy. You belonged to me when I decided you were going to be one of my hostesses."

"That can't be right," Terry said, as she started walking toward the door. "I'm leaving."

"No you're not," he said.

Terry stopped dead in her tracks as a painful shock hit her neck. She tugged at the collar trying to remove it.

"It won't come off Terry," he said, smiling at her. "Come back over here."

"No," Terry said. "I won't."

The shock hit her again.

"What you are feeling is the lowest setting of this little device," he said. "The next level is excruciating and believe me you don't want to feel the one above that. Now come back over here."

Terry searched for a way out of her predicament. Finding none, she walked back to stand in front of her owner.

"Good girl," he said. "Since you have decided to cooperate, I have another present for you."

He lifted a box from the table at the end of the couch and opened it. He folded back the tissue paper revealing the tiniest thong panties Terry had ever seen. The strings were little more than threads and the patch of cloth in front was about the size of a postage stamp.

"Oh my god," she thought. "He wants me to wear that."

"Well?" he asked, "Do you like it?"

"It's very nice," Terry said.

"I'm glad you like it," he said. "I want you to try it on for me."

"I couldn't," Terry said. "This skirt is very short."

"I see that," he said. "Let me see. What can we do about that? I've got it. Take off the skirt."

"I couldn't," Terry said.

"Let's get something straight," he said his voice suddenly low and menacing. "You don't have a choice. I give you orders and you follow them. That's your only option. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Terry said, finding no alternative but to acquiesce.

"You will address me as 'sir'," he said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she said.

"Good," he said, "now remove your skirt."

She unhooked and unzipped the short skirt and worked it down over her hips. She stepped out of it and handed it to Jameson. The other people in the room moved over to watch Terry's striptease.

"Very nice," he said. "Now turn for us. Slowly."

Terry turned.

"Excellent," he said. "I knew you would be a fast learner. Now take off your top."

Terry looked at him, at his eyes, hoping for some sign of mercy. She saw none. She did see the remote that activated her collar. He held it in his hand and caressed the button as if he was looking forward to using it again. Terry slowly drew her top up her body, over her breasts and off her head. He held out his hand for the shirt.

"Good girl," he said. "Beautiful. Cam tells me your breasts are natural. Is that right?"

"Yes," Terry said, blushing profusely.

"Yes, what?" he asked.

"Yes sir," Terry corrected hastily.

"That's a very good girl," he said. "You won't forget again, will you?"

"No sir," Terry said.

"Max," Jameson said.

Max moved to Terry's side. He lifted her breast squeezing it roughly. He moved to her other side and repeated the examination with her other breast. He nodded at Jameson.

"Turn for us again," Jameson said.

Terry slowly turned.

"It's time for your present now," he said. "Take off your panties, Terry."

Terry hesitated.

"Take them off now!" Jameson commanded, his thumb hovering over the button.

Terry slid her panties down her shapely legs and stepped out of them. She handed them to him. She glanced at her image on the TV.

"At least it isn't as bad as that," she thought.

"Isn't she beautiful," Jameson said, looking at her clean-shaven pussy with its little triangular strip of pubic hair pointing between her legs. "Turn for us again Terry. Slowly so we have time to appreciate your beautiful body."

Terry turned slowly, displaying herself to the room full of people.

"Stop there," he said when she was facing away from him.

Terry complied.

"Now spread your legs," he said.

Terry moved her feet about a foot apart.

"Wider," he said.

Terry moved to two feet.

"Again," he said.

Terry moved to three feet.

"Good girl," he said. "Now, keeping your legs straight, bend over and grab your ankles."

Terry had never been so humiliated. Not only was she nude in front of a room full of strangers, she was about to display her most private parts to them. Having no choice, she bent over.

"Very nice," he said, examining her pussy and anus.

He kept her there for a full minute.

"Okay, Terry," he said, "you may stand up and finish turning."

Terry complied.

"You are a fast learner," he said, "and a very obedient girl. Now I want you to try on your present."

He handed her the thong. Terry stepped carefully into it, pulling it up her legs. She did her best to settle the tiny piece of cloth in front of her pussy, while feeling the string slipping between her lips and into the crack of her ass. The thong was so obviously sexual, that she felt even more naked wearing it. The string also rubbed gently against her clitoris sending a little rush of pleasure amidst her abject humiliation.

"Do you like it, Terry?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she responded.

"Don't you usually thank a person for a gift?" he asked.

"Yes sir," she said, fearing the sting of the collar. "Thank you, sir."

"Turn for us again," he said.

Once again she turned for their inspection. This time however, the string from her thong rubbed gently against her clitoris as she moved. She felt her pussy begin to moisten.

"Very nice," he said. "The thong covers just enough of your pussy, to make it even more appealing. Don't you agree?"

"Yes sir," Terry said.

"Take off your shoes, Terry," he said. "Put these on instead."

He handed her a pair of spiked heels. She examined them for a second before stooping to change her shoes. She handed hers to him. She stood carefully, trying to balance in the very high heels. As she stood, she found her back arching, thrusting her breasts forward. She swayed slightly.

"Take your time, Terry," he said. "I know these heels are higher than you are used to. They look fantastic, though, I must say."

Terry stood for a minute getting used to the shoes.

"Take another turn for us," he said. "Very nice. Now walk to the door, turn and walk back."

Terry found that she could not walk in the very high heels without having her breasts bounce and jiggle.

"Excellent," he said, when she stood before him once again. "Now tell me, Terry, do you like your presents?"

"Yes sir," she said. "Thank you, sir."

"I'm glad you like them, Terry," he said, "because this is your hostess uniform."

He enjoyed the shocked expression on her face.

"You are as fully clothed as you will ever be," he said. "Do you understand?"

He watched the emotions flash across her face; disbelief, incredulity, fear, anger, and finally resignation.

"Yes sir," she said.

"Good," he said. "Pull your thong down to your knees."

She did as she was told.

"This is even worse," she thought. "I have to wear this obscene little thong and expose myself to these people at the same time."

"Now I want you to listen to me very carefully," he said. "I am going to explain your duties and the rules of this establishment. By the way, why don't you spread your legs until the thong is pulled tightly between your knees? You have such a pretty little pussy. Good. As I've already told you, you are a hostess and this is your uniform. You will wear your uniform at all times, unless someone tells you to take it off."

He looked at Terry and saw the shock and the beginnings of understanding on her face.

"You will address my guests and staff as 'sir' or 'miss'," he continued. "To forget is a punishable offense. Max, show Terry how she will be punished if she does not show the proper respect."

Max walked to the fireplace and removed a cane from the mantle. It was about three feet long and maybe a quarter of an inch in diameter. He held it where Terry could get a good look. He bent the stick showing her its flexibility. Her eyes grew wide with fear.

"Bend over Terry," Jameson said, "and grab your ankles."

"Please sir," Terry begged, "I haven't done anything wrong. Why am I being punished?"

"Since you asked so respectfully," he said, "I will answer you. First, this is not punishment; it is part of your training. If you know the sting of the cane, you will be less likely to do something that will lead to its use. Second, I don't need a reason to have you caned. I own you so I can have you caned whenever I want. I have to admit, however, I do prefer using my bare hand on a girl when I'm spanking her just for fun. I love the feel of a firm bottom under my palm. Shall we continue or do you have more questions?"

"Yes sir," Terry stammered. "I mean no sir."

"I know what you mean," he said. "Now assume the position. Max, give her just one. Like I said this is training, not punishment."

Terry heard the whoosh of the cane before she felt the searing pain on her bottom. She screamed, released her ankles and tried to stand. Max held her bent over with his hand on her back.

"Terry," Jameson said, "listen to me. Terry!"

Terry quit struggling and hung her head sobbing.

"I know it hurts, Terry," he said, "but I want you to listen to me. Are you listening?"

"Yes sir," Terry managed between sobs.

"Good girl," he said. "Now grab your ankles again."

Terry complied.

"When you are being punished," he said, "if you let go of your ankles, more stripes will be added. You may cry of course, but you may not let go of your ankles. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," Terry said.

Max was alternating between massaging Terry's sore bottom and stroking her exposed pussy and clit. She would gasp when he ran his hand over the angry red stripe on her bottom and then moan when he touched her sex. Jameson let this continue watching Terry oscillate between two contradictory emotions. Terry was going out of her mind from the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Terry," Jameson said. "Thank Max for the lesson."

"Thank you sir," Terry said.

"Now," Jameson said, "ask Max if he would like to fuck you to show him how much you appreciated the lesson."

"Please sir," Terry said, fighting between embarrassment and fear of the cane, "would you like to fuck me?"

Without saying a word, Max moved behind her. She heard his zipper and felt the tip of his cock at her very wet opening. She groaned as he pushed into her. He was big, but she was wet. He held her hips as he pounded into her, driving her ever closer to the orgasm she needed but didn't want to have in front of an audience. He grunted and began pumping his seed deep in her pussy. That was too much for her and she came as well, shaking as she remained bent over, impaled on his cock. She was mortified. How could she possibly have come? What was wrong with her?

"It's okay, Terry," Jameson said. "It's perfectly acceptable for you to enjoy your new life. Many of our hostesses do. Now I want you to stand up, thank Max again, and then kneel down and clean his cock with your mouth."

Terry stood, feeling his sperm leaking out of her pussy and running down her leg.

"Thank you sir," she said.

She knelt in front of him, and taking his flaccid penis in her mouth, she bathed it.

"His balls too, Terry," Jameson said. "Don't forget to clean his balls."

Terry lifted his cock out of the way and then leaned in to lick his hairy scrotum.

"Very good, Terry," Jameson said. "You may stand."

Terry stood and faced them again.

"Here Terry," Jameson said, handing her a tissue. "You seem to be leaking."

How far could her humiliation go, she wondered? Taking the tissue she collected the trail of sperm running down her leg and then carefully dabbed at her pussy, feeling a surge of pleasure as she touched her sensitive lips. He made no attempt to take the tissue so she had to hold it like a cum-soaked trophy.

"Now, where were we?" Jameson asked. "Oh yes. You are to address your superiors with respect and follow their orders immediately and without question. You will not talk to the other hostesses on the casino floor. You will be on a twelve hour schedule. Twelve hours working the casino floor and twelve hours off. Max, your trainer, will show you everything. During your off time you will eat, sleep, exercise and bathe. When you are working, your job is to keep my guests happy. If he wants a drink, you will signal one of the waitresses by raising your hand. The waitresses are hostesses as well, so you may not talk to them."

Jameson hesitated.

"I understand sir."

"While on the casino floor, you are to make yourself available to my guests. If he wants to touch you, you will allow him to. Your tits, your pussy, your ass. Your entire body is available to my guests at any time. If he tells you to remove your thong, you will do so immediately. If he tells you to give it to him, again you will do so gladly. When the guest is finished with you, you will go find your keeper and politely ask for another uniform. Remember the guest comes first. Let's say you've given your uniform to a guest and are looking for your keeper, when another guest wants your services. You will service the guest and get another uniform later. Is everything clear so far?"

"Yes sir."

Even to herself she sounded like she was agreeing to the duties being assigned to her; accepting the situation.

"Good girl. You are a fast learner. Move closer."

Terry moved up to Jameson keeping the thong strung tightly between her knees. He reached out, fondled her tits and pulled and twisted her nipples. Terry rocked back as he released her.

"You have a beautiful body, Terry."

"Thank you, sir."

"My guests will be very pleased with you. When you get to the casino floor, you will notice that our gaming tables are built on a cantilever. You're a smart girl, Terry. Why do you suppose that is?"

Terry thought for a minute. Her mind was in such turmoil she could think of no reason.

"I'm sorry sir. I can't think of a reason."

"It's okay Terry. It's to allow room under the table for a hostess."

He hesitated, allowing Terry to realize what he had just said. When he saw understanding in her eyes he went on.

"When a guest indicates he wants you to service him with your mouth you can slip under the table, and give him a blow job. When he comes, you will drink his juices, be sure he is clean and then climb out from under the table and politely thank him."

Terry's stomach turned at the thought of servicing men and women out in the open like that. Then Jameson made it worse.

"Of course, he may not want you to use the space under the table. In that case, you will service him wherever he wants."

Terry thought she would vomit.

"Get on your knees, Terry."

Terry complied, kneeling in front of Jameson as he stood.

"Now ask me nicely."

Terry thought for a moment. When she realized what Jameson wanted her cheeks flamed bright red.

"May I please service you sir."

"How would you like to service me?"

"I would like to service you with my mouth."

"Yes, you may, since you asked so nicely."

With shaking fingers she unzipped his pants and freed his hard cock.

"That's a good girl. Now put it in your mouth."

She opened her mouth and slid down over his cock.

"Stop right there. Now hold your hands behind your back. Good girl. Don't move your head. Now I want you to think about where you are and what you're doing."

He stood still for a minute. She felt his cock in her mouth lying on her tongue. She was kneeling subserviently in front of him, her hands clasped behind her back, his hand resting condescendingly on her head. She was naked in a room full of clothed people. Tears welled up in her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

"I see you are beginning to understand."

He held her head and began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her mouth.

"I know it is difficult to speak at the moment, so just a little nod or shake of your head will suffice. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head slightly as he continued the measured assault on her mouth.

"I have to tell you Terry, your mouth feels like a warm, wet pussy. It's just delightful."