Terry's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir."

"On the other hand, if the guest is seated at a slot machine or a gaming table, but facing away from the table for you to service him, you want to make him come quickly. A guest facing away from his slot machine or table is not gambling. To make a guest come quickly, first stroke fully down on him. When you feel him respond, shorten your stroke, increase the pressure on his cock by sucking harder, and bob your head faster. Your guest will come quickly. Is that clear, Terry?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Suppose you want to prolong your guest's pleasurable experience. If you hold just the helmet in your mouth, pet it with your tongue and suck on it gently, your guest will enjoy your service, but won't rush toward orgasm. Similarly, if you take about half the guest's cock in your mouth and just suck on it, use your tongue to cradle it, but no movement he will derive enormous pleasure without coming. If you intermix these two techniques along with stroking him with your mouth, you will find most men last much longer."

"Thank you sir," Terry said and he got the feeling she meant it.

A man approached them. Terry would learn later that he was a floor manager.

"Terry," he said, "you've been requested at table six."

"Yes sir," she said, not sure if that was the right response or where table six was.

"Table six is the blackjack table we just left," Max told her, leading her in that direction, "Remember, each guest is different so be aware and concentrate on your technique."

"Over here, honey," the guest at the end of the table called.

The guest fondled Terry for a minute or two.

"I need some relief," he said, indicating under the table.

"Yes sir," Terry said, slipping under the table.

Max knelt on one knee beside Terry and watched her bobbing up and down on her guest, her lips hugging the stiff shaft. He reached out and cupped her bare bottom.

"Terry," he whispered.

Terry jumped, startled by the touch. She stopped sucking, pulled off her guest's cock and looked at Max. A string of saliva drooped between the head of her guest's penis and her lips.

"Yes sir?" she asked.

"Remember your technique." Max said.

Max could see Terry struggle to remember everything her had told her.

"Yes sir."

Terry took the cock back in her mouth. She plunged down on it and then pulled back slowly stroking her guest from root to tip. He watched her repeat the procedure twice more.

"Much better, Terry," Max said, patting her bottom.

"I'll second that!" her guest said. "Much better!"

Terry pulled half way off the cock and then spent several seconds sucking on it. Max squeezed her bottom showing his approval. Terry stroked fully down twice more and pulled almost all the way off before stopping and sucking on the helmet.

"Good girl." Max said, patting her bottom and standing beside the guest.

"I see why they have you training hostesses," the guest said. "She was good before, but this is fantastic."

"I'm glad you're enjoying her, sir," Max said.

The guest stiffened and came. Terry slipped out from under the table.

"Thank you, sir," Terry said.

"Thank you," her guest said.

Another guest indicated he wanted Terry's services.

"Excuse me," the first guest she had serviced said to Max, while Terry was under the table, her mouth full of hard cock. "May we tip her?"

"I'm sorry sir," Max said. "Our hostesses aren't allowed to accept tips."

"No pockets?" he said, holding up Terry's thong.

"There is that," Max said laughing. "No, seriously sir, we want our hostesses to service each of our guests, worrying only about the quality of the experience and not about the size of the tip she may get."

"Makes sense," the guest said. "May we tip you?"

"You may, sir," Max said, "but it certainly isn't necessary or expected."

The guest handed Max a folded bill. Max took it and slipped it into his pocket without looking at it.

"Thank you, sir," Max said.

Terry's second guest similarly tipped Max. Terry was just finishing her third guest. She worked her way down the line of Blackjack players, each one tipping Max for the service Terry provided. Terry stood and thanked the last guest at the table.

"Please feel free to request Terry again at any time," Max said, laying his hand on her bottom, rubbing and squeezing. "She will be happy to service you again. Isn't that right Terry?"

"Yes sir," Terry responded.

-------------------------------------------

Max led Terry toward her keeper. They approached a man standing by a door marked 'Employees Only.'

"Sam, this is your new hostess," Max said.

"Great," Sam said. "What's you name honey?"

"Terry, sir," Terry responded.

"Well, Terry," Sam said, "let's have a look at you."

Sam ran his hands into Terry's hair, combing it with his fingers. He parted it in several places looking at the roots.

"Are you a natural blond, Terry?" he asked.

"Yes sir," she answered.

He ran his hands down her face and pushed her lips up and down, looking at her teeth.

"Open your mouth," Sam said.

He felt around Terry's cheeks and gums.

"Stick out your tongue,"

He pinched it and lifted it to look under for sores. He released it.

"Did you service a guest with your mouth, Terry?" Sam asked.

"Yes sir," Terry said, blushing.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about," Sam said. "Max doesn't usually put a new girl on a hard cock until later in her first shift. She must be doing well, Max."

"She was a little impatient on the first one," Max said, "but she improved with each guest from there on."

Sam had been inspecting her arms and hands as they talked. He lifted her breasts, weighing them, kneading them.

"Each guest?" he asked, "How many did she do?"

"Six," Max said. "She serviced an entire Blackjack table."

Sam released her breasts and pinched her nipples and rolled them between his fingers, feeling them respond.

"Six," Sam said. "I'm proud of you Terry."

"Thank you, sir," Terry said, her blush deepening.

"Does your jaw hurt Terry?" he asked, reaching up to massage her neck and jaw, "Most girls aren't used to giving multiple blow jobs."

"No sir," Terry said.

"Good," Sam said. "Many of our guests will want you to service them with your mouth. The more comfortable and relaxed you are sucking on a hard cock, the more enjoyable the experience will be for your guest and for you."

He felt his way down her stomach to her hips and squatted down in front of her.

"Spread your legs, Terry," he said.

He felt the muscles in her legs, from her ankles to her thighs. He put his hands on her hips and looked at her pussy. He reached out and gently pulled on the little patch of pubic hair.

"What do you think Max?" Sam said. "Should we leave this or have it removed when she gets waxed?"

Max stood behind Sam watching him play with Terry's pubic hair. Terry was squirming and blushing.

"Let's leave it," Max said. "She's a natural blonde and I like the idea of leaving a little proof of that out where guests can see it."

"Good point," Sam said, gently patting Terry's pussy.

Sam stood.

"Turn around, honey," he said.

He massaged her neck and then worked down her back to her bottom. He squatted down behind her and Terry felt his hands on her cheeks. He spread them and let them spring back. He did this several times determining her muscle tone.

"Spread your legs again," he said, "and bend over."

He ran his finger over her slit looking for her clit. He rubbed it gently and felt the little button stiffen. Terry moaned quietly. He smiled and continued rubbing until it peaked out from its hood. He pinched it and Terry tensed and gasped. He released her clit and pushed his finger into her pussy. He felt her vaginal walls tighten on his finger and her thigh muscles tense as he entered her. He stroked into her a few times noting that she began to lubricate almost immediately. Terry hated herself for liking the feeling of his finger in her pussy and she dreaded what was coming next. He pulled out of her pussy and pushed his finger as far up her ass as it would go. She gasped but didn't try to pull away.

"Good girl," he said patting her bottom with his other hand.

He kept his finger in her.

"Stand up and put your legs together," he said.

She did what she was told, even though Sam knew it was uncomfortable for her. He pulled his finger out of her bottom and held it up to her. Terry hesitated.

"You will always clean your guest," Sam said, "no matter where he has taken you."

"Yes sir," Terry said, taking his finger in her mouth bathing it with her tongue.

"You're beautiful, Terry," he said. "You have a great body and good muscle tone. Your mouth and teeth are perfect. Most guests like big tits and yours are great. Your clit is very responsive and your pussy lubes up in a heartbeat. You have a nice tight little ass. You will do well here. Max is the best teacher we have, so listen to him and by the time you're finished with your training you will be ready to work on you own."

He hesitated.

"Thank you, sir."

"I will set up and diet and exercise program to keep your body in top shape," he said. "You won't be wearing a bra and we don't want these beautiful big tits to sag, do we?"

"No sir."

"There is something I want you to start on right away. I'm sure Max told you our guests like it when your nipples are erect. They can tell you are sexually excited to be serving them. Yours are very responsive but they tend to go off point too quickly. I want you to stimulate them. Pinch them. Roll them between your fingers. Lick them and blow on them. They will learn to stay hard and you'll find you like them erect because they will be much more sensitive. You'll love it when a guest feels you tits and nipples."

"Yes sir."

"Do it now," he said.

She rubbed the nubs to rubbery stiffness and then rolled them. She felt herself responding.

"Good," Sam said. "Now lift your tits, one at a time and lick the nipple. That's it. Get it good and wet. Now blow on it."

Her nipple popped to a hardness she had never experienced, standing well out from her breast. Sam saw her quiver.

"Now the other one," Sam said. "Now that's the way I want them when you're working the floor."

"Yes sir," Terry breathed.

"Here's your new uniform," he said, handing her another minuscule thong.

"Thank you, sir," she said.

He watched Terry slide it up her legs and nestle it in front of her sex.

"Train her well, Max," Sam said.

"Will do, buddy," Max said. "Come on Terry."

Max walked Terry back out onto the floor, this time having her take the lead. He watched her hips sway, exaggerated by the height of her heels. She stopped in front a guest playing a slot machine. He groped her for a minute and then spread his legs.

"Oh god," Terry thought, "it was bad enough when I could hide under a table. Now I have to do it out in the open."

She glanced around to see who would be watching. The adjacent seat was occupied by a beautiful, young woman. She wore a short skirt and a tight top, displaying a lot of cleavage.

"Get on your knees, Terry," Max said, patting her bottom, "and service the gentleman."

She knelt in front of him and worked his hard cock out of his pants. She stroked it with her hand. She felt like she was performing not only for the guest she was servicing but also for the woman sitting beside them. Terry glanced at the woman. She was watching Terry intently. Terry leaned forward and licked the drop of pre-cum from the head of her guest's penis. She looked up at her guest before taking his erection in her mouth. Less than two minutes later her guest was climaxing. She licked the last remnants of cum from his flagging penis and then kissed the helmet. She held him in her hand and looked up at him again smiling. She carefully tucked him back into his pants. She stood and thanked her guest. The woman seated beside them called her over.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Terry, miss," Terry said.

"How did you get this job?" she asked.

Before Terry could respond, Max stepped in to answer for her.

"She applied for the job," Max said. "Terry and the other applicants had thorough background checks done on them. After an extensive screening process, Terry was selected. We're very happy to have her on our staff."

Max patted her on the bottom.

"Does she do women also?" the guest asked, glancing down, clearly embarrassed.

"Yes, miss," Max said. "Would you like Terry to service you?"

"How would it work?" the guest asked.

"Either of two ways," Max said. "She could service you in the privacy of your own room. Or, if you'd rather, she could service you here."

The guest was blushing profusely.

"Do you like your job?" she asked Terry.

"Yes, miss," Terry said, afraid to say anything else.

"Would you ... service me?" the guest asked.

"Yes, miss," Terry said, looking at Max for help.

"Please stand while Terry removes your panties," Max said.

The guest stood. Terry knelt in front of her and slid her hands under the hem of her skirt. She eased the guest's thong panties down her long, shapely legs. She stepped out of them while Terry held them.

"If you would please take a seat," Max said.

The guest sat, legs squeezed tightly together. Terry's head was level with the guest's knees.

"Please spread your legs whenever you're ready," Max said to the guest. "Take your time. Please feel free to direct Terry. She wants to please you."

The guest slowly spread her knees allowing Terry access to her shaved pussy.

"Terry," Max said, "I believe this is the first time this guest has been serviced by one of our hostesses. You remember how difficult the first time can be. I want you to take your time and see to it that she has a wonderful experience."

Terry moved between her guest's legs and softly kissed and licked her labia. Terry had never eaten a woman, but she had been eaten by a boyfriend and she knew what she liked.

The guest watched Terry move between her legs until her face disappeared under the hem of her skirt, which brought Terry into contact with her pussy. The first lick caused her to arch her back and draw in a long slow breath of air.

Terry worked her tongue between the soft folds of her guest's pussy and licked the length of her slit. She pointed her tongue and pushed it into her guest. She fucked into her guest with her tongue and felt her rising toward orgasm. She pulled her tongue out and went back to kissing and licking her lips. Then as her guest approached orgasm, Terry sucked on her clit and drove her over the edge into a mind-blowing orgasm. She eased her guest down, sucking gently on her clit and then once again kissing and licking her pussy, cleaning it at the same time. She started to pull back from between her guest's legs.

"Have you cleaned your guest?" Max asked.

Terry looked between the woman's legs and saw that her juices had run out of her pussy and down the crack of her bottom. She leaned in again and licked her guest's bottom, concentrating on the crack. She felt her tongue pass over her guest's puckered hole. She licked it clean and backed out from between her guest's legs.

"Thank you, miss," Terry said.

She held the panties for her guest and Max held her arm as her legs were weak and shaky. She stepped into the panties and Terry drew them up her legs. Terry stood.

"That was wonderful," the guest said. "I can't believe I did that, but I am so glad I did."

She sat back down on her stool.

"I've seen other guests with hostess' thongs," she said. "May I buy hers for a souvenir?"

"It's not for sale," Max said smiling, "but Terry would be happy to give it to you."

Terry stepped out of her thong and handed it over.

"Thank you," the guest said to Terry.

"You're welcome, miss," Terry said.

He led Terry back to Sam for another uniform.

"How's she doing, Max?" Sam asked.

"She's a quick learner," Max said. "She's eager to please me and her guests."

"I'm glad to hear it, Terry," Sam said.

"Thank you sir," Terry said.

Sam put his hand on Terry's bottom rubbing her gently as he and Max talked. While they talked, Terry had a minute to think.

"How long have I been here? It seems like days, but I know it has only a few hours. Why am I submitting so easily? Do I want to be a hostess? Just this morning I was a model. Now what am I? A whore? A prostitute? A slave? I'm a hostess. I show respect toward the staff and I service the guests of this casino. That's all I know."

She felt his hand rubbing her bottom and hated herself because she liked the way it felt. She liked it when they told her she was a good girl and patted her bottom. No, it couldn't be that she liked it. If she didn't please her trainer and her keeper, she would feel the excruciating pain of the cane on her bottom. Far better to have them pat and pet her bottom than cane it. It isn't that she liked this life, she had no choice.

----------------------------------------------------------

Terry worked slowly between the rows of slot machines, stopping periodically so a guest could feel her breasts or pussy or bottom. She moved from the $5 slots to the $10 slots. The guest sitting at the end of the row, glanced at her and then stopped playing to take a good look. Terry stopped and stood in front of him so he could decide if he wanted her to service him.

"What's wrong with this one?" he asked Max, indicating the leash.

"Nothing is wrong with her sir," Max said. "She's a trainee."

"So she ain't sick or nothing?" the guest asked reaching out to maul Terry's breasts.

"No sir," Max said. "All of our hostesses are certified healthy."

"She's got nice tits," The guest said, pinching Terry's nipples and stretching them out from her breasts. "Can I fuck her?"

"Of course sir," Max said. "Would you like her here or would you like to take her to your room."

"Oh god," Terry thought. "Please don't make me do this here. Please let him take me to his room."

"Naw," he said jumping off his stool. "Don't have time to go to the room. Gotta feed this bitch of a machine."

"Terry," Max said, "pull down your thong, spread your legs and bend over this gentleman's stool"

She looked at him pleading with her eyes.

"Terry," he said, patting her bottom, "the gentleman is waiting."

"Yes sir," Terry said, resigning herself to her fate.

She slid her thong down over her bottom to mid-thigh. She spread her legs, held on to the stool, and lowered her upper body until it was parallel with the floor. Meanwhile the guest had dropped his pants and was stroking his cock looking at her pussy. The guest pushed into her dry passage. Terry grunted at the painful intrusion.

"Too big for you," he said. "Huh baby?"

"Yes, sir," Terry lied.

He grabbed her hips and after three or four painful thrusts, she began to lubricate. She had been looking at the floor concentrating on the assault her pussy was under. As it became less painful, she glanced up to see several other guests watching her. Once again she was torn by mixed feelings. On the one hand, she was the center of attention and she was obviously pleasing her guest. On the other hand, previously she didn't even like to have the light on during sex. She decided that previously didn't matter. She began pushing back to meet her guest's ever more urgent thrusts. Max noted and smiled at Terry's participation in the pounding she was receiving. She felt him push deep into her and hold her against his crotch as he came. His body was jerking and his hips flexing as he pumped rope after rope of cum up her passage.

"Nothing like some pussy to change a guy's luck," he said, leaning against her bottom resting.

He pulled out of her and Terry turned to face her guest.

"Thank you sir," she said.

She sank to her knees and took his rapidly deflating cock in her mouth. She cleaned it and holding it out of the way licked his balls clean as well.