Terry's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you sir," she said, standing once more.

"Yeah, whatever," he said, pulling a $100 bill from his wallet and feeding it to the slot machine.

Terry pulled up her thong.

"What do you do now?" Max asked her.

"I find my keeper," Terry said, "and ask him if I may get cleaned up."

"Good girl," Max said, patting her bottom. "Try to keep his cum up inside you. Some will leak out but do your best."

"Yes sir."

As Terry moved down the row of slots she was stopped by another guest.

"How about a quickie?" he asked lifting Terry's breasts and fondling them.

"I'm sorry sir," Terry said, blushing. "Another guest has already cum up me. If you would wait until I get cleaned up I would be happy to service you."

"Sorry, Honey," he said. "I don't have the time, but I don't mind if you don't."

"Of course she doesn't mind." Max interjected, seeing that Terry didn't know the correct response, "Terry lower your thong and service this gentleman."

Terry lay across the guest's stool, her legs spread. She felt his erection near her entrance. She reached between her legs and guided it to her opening. He pushed gently into her, seemingly oblivious to the other man's sperm that was leaking out of her.

"Oh." Terry moaned quietly as her guest bottomed out inside her.

Again she pushed back slightly to meet her guest and looked back over her shoulder and smiled. Moments later she was receiving another load of cum. Despite her best effort, as Max led her down the aisle, she felt cum oozing out of her pussy and running slowly down her thigh. At the last slot machine, almost within sight of her keeper Terry was stopped again. Like the other men who had used her, he started by feeling her breasts. Once more Terry asked her guest if she might get cleaned up before servicing him.

"Did he cum up your pussy or your ass?" her guest asked her.

"My pussy sir," Terry responded.

"That's good," the guest said. "It's your ass I want."

"Yes, sir," Terry said dropping her thong and leaning over his stool.

"Look at that," her guest said laughing. "This one comes with her own container of lube."

He rubbed the head of his cock in the cum leaking out of Terry's pussy. Placing it against Terry's puckered hole, he pushed into her and in three strokes was fully embedded inside her. Unfortunately, with his cock buried up Terry's ass, his balls ended up against her pussy. Every pump into her brought more cum from her pussy covering his balls and plastering her thighs. Finally he came. He pulled out of her ass.

"The moment of truth," Max thought.

Terry stood and turned to face him. She hesitated only a second before kneeling and taking his slimy, cum-covered cock into her mouth. She tasted herself on him, but steeled herself and cleaned his cock and balls. She hated herself for doing it, but what choice did she have?

"Thanks honey," he said.

"You're welcome, sir," Terry said. "Thank you, sir."

Terry felt like a sewer. She felt cum squeezing out of her ass and pussy. Her mouth tasted like cum, pussy and ass.

"Can it get any worse?" she wondered.

She was within sight of her keeper when it did.

"Just what the doctor ordered," a guest said, taking her arm. "A cum dump. Blow me."

"Yes, sir," Terry said.

She knelt in front of him as he stood above her, arms folded. She bobbed on his cock for a minute or two before he came.

"I want a tit job," his buddy in the next seat said, holding his erection away from his body.

"Yes sir."

She stood and moved in front of him. She leaned over, holding her beautiful big breasts with her hands. Terry trapped his cock between her them, and began pumping them up and down. She felt the first spurt of his cum, hit below her chin.

"Yeah!" he yelled, pulling his cock from between her breasts and stroking his erection sprayed cum all over her chest, laughing the whole time.

Terry thanked him, cleaned him and thanked him. With no further interruptions Terry finally made it back to her keeper.

"May I please go get cleaned up, sir?" Terry asked.

Sam held her shoulders looking at her chest.

"Looks like a guest came on your tits, Terry," Sam said.

"Yes sir."

"Next time rub his cum into your tits while your guest watches. He'll like it and some say it's good for your skin. Do it now."

Terry rubbed the cum into her tits. Her nipples responded and her skin glistened. Sam nodded watching her.

"Good. Take your time. I can see you like the way it feels. That's it. Massage your tits and play with your nipples."

He watched her play with herself for another minute.

"How many guests came up you, Terry?"

"Three, sir."

"Show me, Terry. Turn around, spread your legs and bend over."

Terry did as she was told. Her crotch was a matted mass of juices from her pussy and her ass combined with sperm from her three donors. He saw sperm leaking out of both holes and glanced at Max. Max nodded indicating that she had cleaned all her guests. Given the volume of cum he would have given her credit for four donors so he was confident she was telling the truth.

"Good girl," he said, patting her bottom.

They stood facing each other once again.

"Terry, it is very important that you tell me the truth. If you say there were three and I find out there were only two, that is five stripes for lying."

Terry's eyes welled up with tears.

"Please, sir. There were three. I swear. I'm telling the truth."

"There, there, Terry," he said, brushing away her tears. "I believe you."

"You do?" Terry asked, relief evident on her face and in her voice. "Thank you, sir."

"I like to give my hostesses more cleanup time if they have more than one donor," he said, "so I rely on them to tell me the truth. Do you understand, Terry?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Now, do you have to go to the bathroom?"

"I have to pee, sir."

"Do you have to poop as well?" he asked her using a euphemism that matched the one Terry had used.

"I don't think so sir."

"It's okay Terry. Sometimes it's hard to tell right after you have serviced a guest. I will give you five minutes potty time."

"Thank you, sir."

"That, combined with the fifteen minutes I'm giving you for servicing your guests, gives you a total of twenty minutes cleanup time."

"Thank you, sir."

"Terry, listen to me. For every minute you're late checking back with me, you will receive one stripe."

Terry's eyes got wide again.

"The time I give you should be plenty, if you hurry that is."

He had scared her enough. Now it was time for her to be grateful to him.

"Max," he said, "since Terry has been such a good girl, maybe we should wave the late penalty this one time. What do you think?"

"She has been good," Max said, stroking her bottom, carefully avoiding the mess on her crotch. "This was the first time she serviced a guest any way but orally. Isn't that right, Terry?"

"Yes sir."

"Let's see," Max said. "If I remember correctly, first you took a guest in your pussy. Is that right Terry?"

"Yes, sir," Terry said, wanting her keeper to know how good she had been hoping to avoid the cane. "I was embarrassed and a little nervous."

"Were you dry, Terry," Sam asked, "when he pushed into you?"

"Yes, sir," Terry responded. "But not for very long and then it didn't hurt."

"It must not have hurt," Max said. "I saw you pushing back, working your guest toward orgasm."

"Is that right, Terry?" Sam asked. "Did you enjoy servicing your guest?"

"Yes sir," Terry said, glancing down, blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed, Terry," Sam said, gently squeezing her bottom. "Did you clean your guest after he came?"

"Yes sir."

"You also took your second guest in your pussy," Max said. "Isn't that right, Terry?"

"Yes sir," Terry said, "This time it didn't hurt at all. I was very wet."

"I guess it didn't hurt." Max said, "Not only did she work his cock with her pussy, she helped him mount her and flirted with him while he rode her."

"That is very good, Terry," Sam said. "Some of our hostesses just lie on the stool and let the guest take them. Our best hostesses participate, like you did Terry, when she services a guest with her pussy."

"Terry is definitely going to be one of our best," Max said.

"I'll bet your guest was pleased," Sam said. "Did he enjoy taking your pussy as much as you obviously did?"

"I think so sir." Terry said.

"Who was next, Terry?" Sam asked.

"The next guest wanted to take my ... bottom." Terry stammered.

"I can't say I blame him," Sam said, squeezing Terry's bottom. "Tell me about it."

"I lay across his stool," Terry said, "and he used the fluid from my first two guests to lubricate his erection."

Terry hesitated.

"Go on, Terry," Sam said, "Tell me what he did next."

"He spread my cheeks," Terry said, "and pushed into me."

"Did it hurt, Terry?" Sam asked.

"No sir." Terry said, "It felt good to have him up inside me. After a while he came and then I cleaned him."

"That's a very good girl," Sam said, patting her. "I'm proud of you Terry."

"Thank you, sir."

"This is what we like to see," Sam said, "a hostess bending over a guest's stool with her legs spread, offering him her pussy or her ass. You went even further than that, Terry. You enjoyed it. Didn't you?"

"Yes sir," Terry said.

"I think you're right," Max said to Sam. "I'm going to wave the late penalty."

"Thank you, sir," Terry said to Max.

"Thank you, sir," she repeated to Sam.

"You're welcome, Terry," Sam said, stroking her hair.

The fact was that they never punished a new hostess for being late. There was much to learn and they almost never made it back the first time on time. Max and Sam wanted Terry to be grateful to them and she was.

"Max will show you where and how to clean up," Sam said, giving Terry a playful swat on the bottom.

Sam took a reader and waved it past Terry's collar. His computer beeped, recognizing the particular hostess and starting a timer.

"Come along, Terry," Max said, leading her through a door marked 'Employees Only', down a short hall and through another door marked this time 'Dormitory A'.

The room consisted of ten twin beds, each sporting a plaque at the foot with a girl's name. Terry's was the last bed on the left.

"Leave your shoes here," Max told her. "I wouldn't sit on the bed to take them off. The sheets are washed only once a week and you wouldn't want to soil them on your first day."

Terry cringed, thinking about how she must look to her trainer and keeper.

Max led her into the bathroom which had several toilets along one wall. There were no stalls. He indicated that she should sit.

"You have to hurry, Terry," Max said. "You don't have time for formalities. Go ahead and pee."

Terry was blushing profusely.

"I know it's hard," Max said. "Just relax and let it happen."

Max heard the stream begin. It trickled to a stop.

"Now," Max said, "squeeze out as much of your guests' cum as you can. If a guest wants 'sloppy seconds' that's one thing, but you shouldn't be leaking cum when you are supposed to be clean."

Max heard gobs of cum hitting the water.

"Good girl," Max said, patting her head. "They gave you a sizable deposit, didn't they?"

"Yes sir," Terry said.

Eventually the splashing stopped.

"I think that's all, sir," Terry said, blushing again.

Max led her to the showers on the wall opposite the toilets. Terry hadn't noticed them because again there were no stalls. There was a shower cap dispenser attached to the wall. Terry took one and worked her lush head of hair into it. She also took a squeeze bottle of soap and a wash cloth. There were two shower heads at each station, one chest high and one waist high. Terry stepped in front of the shower heads and the water came on automatically. It felt wonderful. She raised her breasts, letting the water wash away the dried cum. She turned and bent over so the lower spray was directed at her crotch. She lathered her body, relishing in the slippery smooth feeling on her skin.

"I know it feels good," Max said, "but remember, you're on a timer."

Terry rinsed and returned her soap to the shelf.

"Take your washcloth with you," Max said, leading her through the shower room into a room with sinks and mirrors.

He removed a towel from a stack and held it out to Terry. She tried to take it but he wouldn't release it.

"Terry," he said, "this is one of the most important rules we have here. When you are through with the washcloth and this towel you are to throw them down that chute. Never, and I mean never leave this room with a towel.

"Yes sir," Terry said, eyes wide with fear.

"If you ever leave this room," Max said, "with either a washcloth or a towel you will get a level two shock from your collar."

Terry's hand went to her throat.

"Do you remember," Max asked, "what the level one shock felt like?"

"Yes sir."

"Take my word for it, level 2 is much worse."

Terry dried and deposited her towel and washcloth in the chute.

"Would you like to brush your teeth, Terry?" Max asked.

"Yes sir," Terry responded.

He led Terry to the row of sinks. Above the sinks was a shelf with plastic glasses each labeled with a girl's name. Terry found her glass. It contained a toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss and mouthwash. Terry brushed her teeth and could never remember enjoying it more.

"You don't need to floss now," Max said. "The mouthwash is for when you don't have time to brush."

With a nod of satisfaction, Max watched Terry check her hair in the mirror. She ran her fingers through it, fluffing it around her face. She licked her lips. She stroked her nipples bringing them to full hardness. She turned to look at Max.

"We better get moving. We don't want to be late."

"Late?" Terry thought, "They aren't going to punish me for being late. They said they wouldn't. They promised. How long have we been here?"

With a growing feeling of trepidation Terry followed Max back into the dormitory to get her shoes. Moments later she stood in front of her keeper. He scanned her collar.

"Twenty-three minutes," he said. "Not bad for your first time, but you are three minutes late. That's three stripes."

Terry's heart sank. She started to object, but then hesitated. Sam and Max watched her struggle with her dilemma.

"Should I correct him?" Terry thought. "Would it be disrespectful? They said they wouldn't punish me. It hurt so much when Max caned me. If I say anything they may add stripes?"

Finally she resigned herself to take the three.

"Yes sir," she said, eyes cast down.

"Sam," Max said, "didn't we say something about waving the late penalty this time?"

A glimmer of hope appeared in Terry's eyes.

"You know, Max," Sam said, "I think you're right. Did we say that Terry?"

"Yes sir," Terry said. "I think so sir."

"I think so too," Sam said, turning to his computer. "Late penalty waived."

"Thank you, sir," Terry said to Sam.

"Thank you so much," she said to Max.

"Is she nice and clean?" Sam asked.

"Check for yourself," Max responded.

Without being told to do it, Terry turned her back to Sam, spread her legs and bent over for his inspection. Sam squatted down behind her.

"Beautiful," Sam said, patting Terry's bottom. "Look's like she's good to go."

-------------------------------------------------

Terry slipped into a new thong and Max led her back onto the casino floor, this time past the gaming tables. A woman was rising from the Baccarat table as Terry and Max passed by.

"You're a pretty one," she said, looking at Terry.

"Thank you, miss," Terry said.

"Wait here," she told Terry.

"Yes miss," Terry said.

She turned back to the table and pushed her large stack of chips toward the dealer.

"Please credit these to my account," she said.

"Of course, Ms. Johnson," the dealer said.

"This is for you," she said handing him a $100 chip.

"Thank you," he said

She turned back to Terry.

"Come along," she said to Terry.

"Excuse me miss," Terry said. "I am a trainee and my trainer must go with me."

"Of course," she said. "Would you like to join us, Max.?"

"Thank you Ms. Johnson," Max said.

She led them into one of the very exclusive bars that branched off from the main floor.

"What is your name?" she asked Terry.

"Terry miss," Terry responded.

The maitre d' led them to a small booth.

"Max," she said, "get yourself a chair."

Max looked around trying to figure out how to reach a chair and still hold on to Terry.

"I'll hold her leash," Ms. Johnson said, taking it from Max's hand.

Max hurriedly pulled up a chair. A waitress arrived, to take their orders. Ms. Johnson ordered a martini, Max order a coke for himself and a bottle of water for Terry.

"Before we get comfortable," Ms. Johnson said to Terry, "take off your thong."

"Yes miss," Terry said.

"Turn for me," She said.

Terry turned to face her once again.

"How long have been in training?" she asked.

"This is my first day, miss," Terry responded.

"Really?" she said. "Only one stripe. She must be a fast learner, Max."

"Yes she is, Ms. Johnson," Max agreed.

"Bend down here Terry," Ms. Johnson said.

She unclipped Terry's leash from her collar handing it to Max.

"Did it hurt, Terry?" she asked as she ran her hand over Terry's bottom.

"Yes miss," Terry said, remembering the searing pain.

Ms. Johnson slid her hand off Terry's bottom and between her legs.

"You must have liked it a little," she said, "because you are nicely wet thinking about it."

"Yes miss," Terry said

Ms. Johnson pulled her hand from between Terry's legs and licked her juices off her fingers herself..

"Terry," Ms. Johnson said, "I want you to tell me about it. I want you to be very specific and I don't want to hear the word 'miss' again until you're done. Sit next to me."

Terry looked at Max asking silently for his approval. Max nodded his head.

"I had just gotten my uniform," Terry began. "I was standing in front of Mr. Jameson. He told me to pull my thong down and spread my legs."

"Let me be sure I understand," Mr. Johnson said. "Your breasts are bare."

She reached up and trapped one of Terry's nipples with her fingernails. She pinched and pulled and Terry's breath caught in her throat. Her nipple hardened.

"I do so love responsive young nipples," Ms. Johnson said.

She spent a moment pinching Terry's nipples. They were very hard and standing out from her breasts like two erasers.

"So," Ms. Johnson said, "your breasts are bare. Are you facing Mr. Jameson or is your back to him."

"I was facing him," Terry said, her breasts on fire from the woman stimulating her nipples.

"Were there other people in the room," she asked Terry, "or were you and Mr. Jameson alone?"

"There were other people in the room," Terry said. "About twelve people I didn't know in addition to Mr. Jameson and my trainer."

"Call him Max while we are together," Ms. Johnson said.

"Yes, ma'am," Terry said, struggling to follow the rules and please her guest.

"Excellent," Ms. Johnson said. "Where were we? So since you have dropped your thong, your pussy must be bare as well."

"Yes it was," Terry said.

Ms. Johnson moved her hand from Terry's breast to her pussy. Terry immediately spread her legs. Ms. Johnson slid her finger along Terry's slit before pushing between her lips and locating her clit. She rubbed it gently in a circular motion, coaxing it out from its hood. Terry's breath was coming in rapid gasps.

"What happened next Terry?" she asked.

"Mr. Jameson told Max to get the cane and teach me what it felt like," Terry said, "so I would know what would happen if I broke the rules."

"So, Terry," Ms. Johnson said, "are you breaking the rules now?"

"Yes," Terry said.

"Are you worried that Max will punish you when I am through with you?"