Terry's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Terry said.

"Go on Terry," she said. "What happened next?"

"Mr. Jameson told me to bend over and grab my ankles," Terry said.

"So your bottom was stretched tight?" she asked.

"Yes," Terry said. "Then Max put one hand on my back and hit my bottom with the cane. It hurt so bad. I think I screamed. I tried to stand up but Max held me down. Then he started rubbing my bottom and my pussy. My bottom hurt so bad, but my pussy felt so good."

Ms. Johnson pinched Terry's protruding clit with her fingernails, as she had done with her nipples a few minutes before. Terry's breath caught in her throat as she pushed up trying to escape the pain.

"That's it Terry," Ms. Johnson said. "You try to get away, but you don't really want to. Isn't that right Terry?"

"It hurts," Terry said.

"I know it hurts," she said, "but you like it don't you Terry? Your pussy is very wet."

"Yes," Terry said. "I like it."

"Good," Ms. Johnson said. "We are going to my room. Care to join us Max?"

"Yes, thank you, Ms. Johnson," Max said.

Max clipped the leash to Terry's collar and they followed Ms. Johnson across the casino to the guest elevators. They exited the elevator and entered Ms. Johnson's suite.

"Max, please remove Terry's leash," she said. "Good, now Terry, take off your thong and heels. I want you to lie on the bed. I want to play with you for a few minutes."

Terry lay nude on the bed. Ms. Johnson opened the top drawer of her dresser and removed a delicate silver chain. Terry didn't have a chance to see it well before Ms. Johnson put it on the night stand next to the bed.

"You are a beautiful creature," Ms. Johnson said.

"Thank you, miss," Terry said.

She traced Terry's lips with her thumb and then slid her hand down Terry's body, barely touching her skin. Terry felt goose bumps and her nipples hardened.

"Wonderful," Ms. Johnson said, seeing the reaction of Terry's body.

She ran her hands up the insides of Terry's thighs. Terry spread her legs. She lightly touched Terry's labia. Terry moaned, but didn't move.

"Terry," Ms. Johnson said, "I want you let your body react to my touches. If you want to spread your legs wider, do so. Don't think you need to wait to be told. Max can explain to you later if this is according to the rules, but the guest is always right. Isn't that right Max?"

"That's right, Ms. Johnson," Max said, "She can't break a rule doing what a guest has told her to do."

She moved up Terry's body to her breasts, held them, kneading them. Even lying on her back, Terry's breasts stood up and didn't spread out. She put her left arm over Terry and lay down so her left side was on Terry's abdomen. She continued massaging Terry's breasts. Terry became increasingly excited.

"Are you liking this?" Ms. Johnson asked.

"Yes miss," Terry said.

"You must be getting excited," she said.

"I am miss," Terry said.

"Good," Ms. Johnson said, "I have a surprise for you. I want you to close your eyes and concentrate on your nipples and pussy. I am going to stimulate your nipples. They will get very hard and sensitive and your pussy should respond as well."

Terry closed her eyes, not knowing what to expect.

Ms. Johnson stroked Terry's nipples. They grew hard and stood up from her breasts. She leaned down and licked one nipple and blew on it. It reacted and Terry jumped. She stimulated the other nipple similarly. Terry was squirming on the bed.

"We're almost there," Ms. Johnson said.

She sucked hard on one of Terry's nipples, drawing it between her lips and biting gently on the nub. Terry gasped. When both of Terry's nipples were very hard and standing well above her breasts, Ms. Johnson whispered in Terry's ear.

"It's time for your surprise," she said. "This may be a little cold, but I want you to keep your eyes closed."

"Yes miss," Terry breathed.

Ms. Johnson retrieved the chain from the night stand and laid it gently on Terry's tummy. She could see Terry's muscles flex.

"Very good," she said. "Now remember, keep your eyes closed."

She picked up the two nipple clamps attached to the chain, squeezed them open and guided them over Terry's nipples. She released them simultaneously. Terry screamed from surprise and pain as the little teeth on the clamps bit into her very hard, very sensitive nipples. She kept her eyes closed tightly.

"Beautiful," Ms. Johnson said. "Max, hand me my camera if you please?"

She spent a couple minutes taking close-up pictures of Terry's breasts and nipples. She pulled back to get Terry's face and her breasts.

"Terry," she said, "I want you to raise your knees and spread your legs. Good, now reach down and spread your pussy lips apart with one finger of each hand."

Ms. Johnson began rubbing Terry's clit. The pain from her nipples juxtaposed with the intense pleasure from the clitoral stimulation kept Terry riding a tightrope on the edge of orgasm. Terry's clit was stiff and peaking out from its hood.

"Max," Ms Johnson said, "take some pictures. Get some close-ups of her pussy and clit and then some shots that show her face and breasts."

Max took pictures as Ms. Johnson continued playing with Terry's pussy.

"Get ready, Max," she said. "I have a feeling this is going to be good."

She push the sheath as far down on Terry's clit as it would go and then slid the third clamp attached to the chain, the clitoral clamp, over the little bud. She looked at Max to be sure he was ready then looked back at Terry and released the clamp. Terry's eyes flew open. She screamed a guttural, animalistic scream. Her pelvis arched up until her weight was supported on her head and heels. Max took pictures. Terry settled down onto the bed once more.

"Please miss," Terry managed to gasp, "it hurts."

"I know it does, sweetheart," Ms. Johnson said. "Now I want you stand up and model for me."

"Yes miss," Terry said.

Max was a little worried about the reference to her previous job, but Terry's mind was in such a state of confusion that what Ms. Johnson had asked her to do didn't even register. Terry climbed carefully off the bed, trying to minimize the pain the movement caused. The delicate little chain drooped between Terry's nipples. From the center, a second chain descended down past Terry's pussy and then looped back on itself and disappeared between Terry's pussy lips.

"Very good, Terry," she said. "I'm almost done. I want you to lean against that the wall and squat down. Now spread your legs. Reach around the outsides of your thighs and spread your pussy lips again."

Terry managed to do what was asked of her.

"Look at the camera, Terry," she said.

Ms. Johnson took a few more pictures.

"Terry," Ms. Johnson said, "would you like me to remove the clamps?"

"Yes miss, please," Terry said. "They hurt so bad."

"Max," Ms. Johnson said, "why don't you wait for us in the sitting room."

It wasn't really a question so Max left the two women alone. She helped Terry stand and then gently massaged Terry's breasts. Terry's nipples struggled to harden further against the pressure of the clamps. This caused pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Terry," Ms. Johnson said, "I want you to service me now."

"Yes, miss," Terry said, kneeling to remove Ms. Johnson's panties.

She sat on the edge of the bed, her legs spread, while Terry knelt at her feet.

"When I come," she said, "I'll remove the clamps."

Terry went down on the other woman with enthusiasm. She licked her slit and penetrated her with her tongue. She flicked her clit with her tongue and sucked on it with her lips. Several minutes later Ms. Johnson had an intense orgasm. She held Terry's face to her sex as she came and then Terry cleaned her and helped her back into her panties.

"That was wonderful, dear," Ms. Johnson said. "Put on your heels and go get Max."

Terry slipped into her heels. Walking to the sitting room put additional pressure on the clitoral clamp and Terry squirmed as she walked trying to ease the intense discomfort.

"Spread your legs, dear," Ms. Johnson said, when Terry returned with Max.

She followed the delicate chain up between Terry's legs and then between her pussy lips to the tiny clamp. She watched Terry's face as she spread the clamp and removed it from Terry's clit. The relief was obvious until blood returned to the little button and an entirely new discomfort took over. Ms. Johnson removed the nipple clamps with similar results.

"Max," she said, "this one is a keeper. I will want her the next time I'm in town."

"Of course, Ms. Johnson," Max said, "she will be available whenever you want her."

Max left with Terry in tow at the end of her leash. They made their way to Sam.

"Ms. Johnson worked her over a little," Max said to Sam.

"Let's let Terry tell us what she did," Sam said. "It is important for my hostesses to be able to explain what a guest has done so I can know how to help them. What did she do to you, Terry?"

Terry looked down at the floor, clearly embarrassed by having to explain her ordeal.

"She put clamps on my nipples." Terry said, finally.

"I see." Sam said, lifting her breasts, massaging them and looking at her nipples.

Sam released her breasts and cupped her bottom, squeezing and patting reassuringly.

"What else did she do, Terry?" he asked. "You have to tell me so I can help."

"She put a clamp on my ... clitoris," Terry said.

"She did?" he said, "I'll bet that hurt."

"Yes sir," Terry said. "It hurt so bad."

"I can fix that as well," he said. "Did she do anything else? Did she put anything in your pussy or up your bottom?"

"No sir," Terry said.

"Let me see your pussy, Terry," Sam said.

"Yes sir," Terry said, turning, spreading her legs and bending over.

Sam opened a drawer in his computer stand and removed a jar. It contained mostly lanolin, a little aloe and a liberal dose of the same drug Cam had used on Terry. He squatted down behind Terry and dabbed a little on his finger. With his thumb and finger of his other hand, Sam spread Terry's lips until he could see the sore little button. He dabbed a little of the cream directly on it. While he waited for the cream to take effect he rubbed some into Terry's pussy. He slid his finger between her lips and rubbed the drug into the sensitive inner lining and then up in her vaginal canal.

"Does that feel good, Terry?" he asked.

"Yes sir," Terry said. "It feels wonderful.

He continued massaging her slit and then concentrated on her clit. He pussy glistened with her own juices. He knew Terry was approaching an orgasm, but he didn't want her to waste it on his finger, so he moved on to her anus. Again he applied lotion to her rosebud and a little up in side.

"There," he said. "How does that feel?"

"It feels wonderful, sir," she said. "Thank you so much."

He stood and dabbed a little of the lotion onto Terry's nipples.

"Terry, I want you to listen to me," Sam said, massaging lotion into her nipples. "When you are working the floor this time, you are going to feel a slight vibration in your choker and hear a little buzzing sound."

Terry's eyes opened wide and her hand went to her collar.

"It's okay, Terry," Sam said. "This time it won't hurt. It's just a signal to tell you that your shift is ending. When you feel the vibration, it's time to begin working your way back to me. If you're servicing a guest, finish. If a guest stops you on your way to me, service him. There is no penalty for ending your shift late because you are busy with guests. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," Terry said.

----------------------------------------------------

Max reached up and unclipped the leash from Terry's collar

"I'm going to let you work the floor off leash," Max said, putting his hand on her waist and then sliding it down over her bottom. "If you need me, just look around, I'll be close. I'm putting a lot of trust in you Terry. I don't usually let new girls off the leash for at least two days, but you are doing very well. Make me proud."

"I will," Terry said, finally realizing that she actually meant it.

He squeezed her bottom and patted it gently.

"Good girl," Max said.

"Max and I have a surprise for you," Sam said.

He reached into the drawer in his computer stand and removed a silver peek-a-boo thong. He held it for Terry to look at and then handed it to her.

"Put it on, Terry," Sam said.

Terry took the thong and stepped into it. She slid it up and settled it between her legs. The waist string rode low on her hips and plunged in front to pass between her little patch of pubic hair and her pussy, forming one side of a triangle that framed Terry's puffy, glistening lips. The remaining two sides of the triangle attached to the front of the waist string, about two inches apart and disappeared between her legs becoming a single string that settled into the cleft of her bottom and joined the waist string below the small of her back

"Do you like your new uniform?" Sam asked.

"Yes sir," Terry said, looking down at her new thong, seeing her pussy lips pouting through the little silver frame, "I love it."

"I think you're ready to work the floor," Sam said. "Don't you, Terry?"

"Yes sir," she said, reaching up to massage her nipples to full hardness.

Terry started down the isle between the $25 slot machines and the outermost row of gaming tables. She moved slowly, her hips swaying, her breasts bouncing slightly. She was stopped several times while guests felt her up. This foreplay resulted in three blow jobs. She left the row of slots and came upon a set for four slots, placed so they formed a square. She saw young men, about her age, sitting at machines. One of the players reached out for her arm as she passed by.

"Excuse me," he said.

"Yes sir," Terry said, stopping beside the guest's chair.

"You are absolutely beautiful," he said, sliding his arm around her waist.

"Thank you, sir," Terry said.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Terry, sir," she answered.

"Can you stay for a while?" he asked.

"Of course, sir," she said.

He slid his hand off her waist and down to cup her bottom. Terry spread her legs slightly for him. He moved his other hand to her breast and squeezed gently. The hand on her bottom, slid down over her cheek and between her legs.

"I like your thong," he said.

"Thank you, sir."

He moved his hand from her breast to her pussy. He worked his finger in her passage. She was so wet, it made a squishing sound.

"Oh," Terry moaned.

He pulled his finger from Terry's pussy. Terry took his hand and looking at him in the eyes, put his fingers in her mouth one at a time sucking them clean.

"May I service you, sir?" Terry asked.

"Service me how?" he asked.

"Any way you want, sir," Terry said, "I can use my mouth, or you can take my pussy or my bottom."

"Do we go to my room?" he asked.

"If you want to, sir," Terry said, "or you can have me here if you'd rather."

"I have three friends with me," he said. "Will you do them too?"

"Of course, sir," Terry said.

He had gone back to fondling Terry's breasts and stroking her nipples. Terry was going crazy.

"Please say yes," she thought. "I really need it."

"Guys," he said to the others sitting at the slot machines, "I want you to meet Terry. We're going to our room. I get her first, but if any of you are interested, you can join us."

The men at the other three slot machines stood and followed them to the elevator. Once in the room Terry slipped off her thong and the four men stripped. Four hard young cocks pointed at her. She walked up to the first man and took his erection in her hand.

"How do you want me, sir?" she asked.

"Could I do you doggie?" he asked.

"Of course, sir," Terry responded.

She crawled onto the bed and staying on all fours, spread her legs and looked back over her shoulder. He crawled behind her and holding her hips pushed into her tight wet hole. He stroked into her deep and hard, pushing her ever closer to her much-needed orgasm. He rode her for several minutes before grunting and pumping what felt like a half gallon of cum into her. When Terry felt him coming it pushed her over the edge and she had a wonderful orgasm.

"God!" he said. "That was the best piece of ass I've ever had. Sorry, I mean that was really good."

"It's okay, sir," Terry said. "It was good for me too."

"Come on, Frank," one of the other men said. "I'm next."

Frank pulled out of Terry and before she could give her cleanup speech, another man had pushed into her and was pumping for all he was worth. She completely forgot about cleaning her guest. The second man came and the third was on her. Her choker buzzed. She came again while the fourth man rode her. She stood on wobbly legs and looked around the room. Her four guests lay naked on chairs and sofa, looking completely satisfied. She knelt before each man in turn bathing his cock and balls with her mouth and tongue. She picked up her thong and walked to the door.

"Thank you, gentlemen," she said.

She made her way down to the casino and over to her keeper. Max was standing beside him.

"Terry," Sam said, "I was beginning to worry about you. Max said four guests took you to their room, but it seemed like it took quite a while."

"Yes sir," Terry said, looking dreamy-eyed, "four guests."

"Get some rest," Sam said laughing and patting Terry on her bottom. "You're back on again in 12 hours."

"Yes sir," Terry said. "Thank you sir."