All Comments on 'Thanks for the Roses!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh boy LC - better run. The cuck-bashers are lining up their cannons right now.

But this is actually a fine story written with skill and a great sense of timing. You can read it with the mind of a cuck, but you can also read it with a slight smirk on your face. It's skirting the realm of satire in a way that makes me suspect that it was written in a mindset equal to somebody who suddenly feels like yelling out loud in a library. And the ending is perfect.

You will not win with this story of course. There are way too many who are intellectually unable to get it and will just one-bomb you, but I give you a solid five for the good writing and for having the brass balls to submit this.

Ok the real men are done. Let the brainless cuck-bashing begin.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
A SUB WIMPY CUCK

Happy VD Day,,let the reader translate, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

1* garbage which is typical of this site now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re oh boy lc.....

Are you Billy? You have to a man to drink another man's sperm? Really? Is this your biography. If so Bon Petite moron.I don't usually read these type stories but after reading your idiotic comment I did.Your right just more unrealistic non erotic current cuckold garbage.1* for Fetish crap.BTW lc stick to incest.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I have to say,

The toast at the end made my Chobani completely unappetizing. A well-crafted story. And so, so nasty. Note to self: don't read LC while eating breakfast.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 10 years ago
There should be a cat for parody

Great fun. I do think your disclaimer at the top of the story rather gave the game away. Not sure it's LW, more humor and satire.

One thing, you must get a copy editor as your punctuation and speech tags are all over the place.

Still gave it a 5* but in this cat you don't stand a chance. Good luck anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gather that the object of the contest is to get the lowest score?

Okay, I'll help.

anubeloreanubeloreover 10 years ago
real men, eh?

No, real men understand the beauty and mighty strength found in the bounds of the marriage bed. Real men are fueled by the fire and cosmos shaking majesty known only to those who sup from the cup of sanctified love, a cup wrought from a blend of mutual devotion, adoration, faith-keeping, and fidelity into a filigree of incomparably exquisite spiritual and physical perfection. A cup filled with the essence of what it is to be a good man or woman. To be filled with a Love so great and sustaining that to have it taken away would be to kill you; more than just romantic love, if that was unclear. To be shot through with Honour to such an extent that it forms the very essence of your being. To have Faith, regardless of its direction, be the Bedrock of your Heart. To know Hope in such a way that your very Soul is tied to its reality. All these things fill the cup... And none who drink of it can even comprehend the monstrosity, the horrific artifice, that is the "cuckold" "marriage" without being, at best, gripped by a heaving nausea that refuses to let go, and, at worst, being seized by an unyielding sort of compassionate urging, that demands that they free the victims of this monstrous construct from the grip of their own nightmares...though that seems to be impossible.

(Note that though others may find cuckoldry distasteful, that they may even be married, this does not mean that they have drunk from the cup of sanctified love. They may, however, hunger after its wondrous contents. Lacking the nourishment, of the cup, alas, their feelings are always bound to result in hateful thoughts and actions.)

You sir, are a hypocrite of the worst sort. You claim that "cuck" bashers are not real men because they bash cuckolds? (Undeniably an activity in poor taste. The suffering need not be made to suffer more) Or is it because they decline to engage in that particular disturbing, monstrous fetish, and you do? (Note that it is monstrous in MY opinion. And I have a right to it. And I am not bashing you for engaging in it. Simply stating that I find it to be a monstrous one.) Either way, you are guilty of hypocrisy. If it is the first, you are guilty because you were bashing them just as they bashed you. If the second. Well same reason just even more poignantly hypocritical. Real men? Neither of you would know one if you met one. Both of you are pitiful. (You and the "bashers")

As to the author...well Lovecraft...I know you don't give a damn, and that's fine. You're you and that's your prerogative. But this is the comments section and I'm leaving a comment. You may delete it because you don't like it. That's fine too. I'll lose more respect for you, but again, that's your prerogative. Anyway, to get to my point. Well Lovecraft, you have long been one of my favorite Lit authors. You write stories with a lot of heat and generally a heaping splash of romance. And you write some really heated incest stuff while handling the relationships just as well as in you other work. Your bondage work was part of what helped me recognize my dominant tendencies. That is to say...well, you know what that is to say. Anyway. Additionally it was sizzling, absent the bits with the deprivation of the poor bastards. Anyway. (Revealing my touchy spots much? Lol) as you can tell by now, I am a very big fan, even if I don't like everything you write. I've just told you (and thousands of random anons and/or non anon individuals) more about my sexual proclivities than I've ever told another soul in frank language. Perhaps for some that's normal. For me, it's not. Anyway, to move past the shrinky bs, I still love your work. But this...this made me go DARK. As in...yeah...keeping me awake. Not your fault. It's just...you generally don't do cuckold shit, (pardon the language) and I really REALLY didn't expect it. I wish Lit had story codes so this shit didn't happen. To summarize...I guess...? Do you think if you write this sort of thing in the future you could maybe give more of a hint than "dark"? I was expecting some kind of wife-revenge on cheating bastard story with maybe a dark tailspin! Not a cuckold story masquerading as a faithful loving couple story. Dammit man. Sorry...just remembering. Its been a rough week. Not your problem. Anyway, you do understand how I could make that mistake, right? I know I said that I knew you probably didn't give a damn, but... Well, I like to believe that you really read the stuff written by articulate non-anonymous non-assholes. And I don't generally think of myself as an asshole. Sometimes, yes, especially with family, bit not generally. Lol. Thanks for listening to me whine. I'll get busy pretending someone stole your body to write this story and as such that it doesn't actually exist. ;P Pardon me if that pisses you off. Not my intent -Anubelore ;)

oscar73oscar73over 10 years ago
bit much

billy might commit a st. valentines day massacre if she keeps that up.

anubeloreanubeloreover 10 years ago
real men bit

Directed at anonymous. Just FYI. Wall of text, then itty bitty comment. Lol.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
LC, Do I have to be honest here?

I'll have to risk our friendship here and say I really didn't like it.

I've still got to read some of your darker stuff you refer to, but this did absolutely nothing to satisfy my craving for the romance that I have come to know you for.

I know you will have more to my liking in the works, and I look forward to that.

I hope this submission exercised whatever demon you had to rid yourself of, so you are able to go on making stories that are really your true strength.

ES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sometimes in these stories

the "mistress" really does have a fond appreciation for her cuck. Here, this bitch ONLY serves Billy with contempt and humiliation. It has been going on for years. I often wonder how much longer before Billy just ends it? I mean, kills himself, to end the pain. Will he take pills, blow his brains out, or end up swinging from the end of a rope? After his death, he can STILL provide financially for her, and in this Dom/sub cuck marriage, that seems to be his only value. How could this story end any other way? The question is, will she miss him when he is gone? Will she regret the extreme mental and sexual abuse she heaped upon him? Will she be sorry she caused this fragile mental state in him by destroying all feelings of self worth over a very long period of time? Will she ever understand that these are the kind of wounds that never heal? Your descriptions of Charles didn't allow him to seem like he was worth destroying another man over. In fact, she is such a selfish bitch, she doesn't even seem to have that strong of feelings for Charles either. She is the stereo-typed narcissist, so selfish, and self-centered, she can not love anyone besides herself. And your descriptions of her make me sure that after the life insurance is paid, she won't miss Billy a bit. She will only be annoyed and put out that she might have to throw a funeral together. Since this lifestyle must have alienated him from his friends, few or none will show. She seems like the type who would have Charles meet her at the grave site to fuck her in the ass while she clings to the tombstone over the fresh grave. She will not mourn the loss of a husband or friend, she will only mourn the loss of a housemaid and servant. Well, before long, may be she can audition another weak-willed latently homosexual man to become her next slave. Memories of Billy will be lost, as he was never able to leave his mark on this earth, and since she had already removed any feelings for him from her heart, (IF she ever had any to begin with??), may be this valentines story IS worth telling, as it seems to the reader that this was the night he should have finally realized she never loved him at all, and never, ever would. After a few months to get his affairs in order, I'll bet he killed himself over her, just before her next birthday. It will be his final gift to her, this way she won't have to concern herself with managing his orgasms, or distastefully touching his inadequate cock ever again. He will make this ultimate sacrifice for her as a gift, since the roses didn't work out like he might have hoped. She would never return his love to him, and with him dead, she'll not have to feel any guilt over it. The greatest tragedy is that she will ALWAYS be guilt/remorse free anyway, with or without his death. That is until, Charles gives her an STD, dumps her, she becomes fat and ugly, and left alone, miserable, diseased, and wretched. Even at the painful end of her own lonely and unfulfilled existence, she'll blame someone else for her misery. May be then, just may be, thoughts of Billy might resurface. Sadly, it STILL won't be with regret, only frustration that he is no longer around for her to dish abuse on. And may be then, just may be, Billy's spirit will get some measure of revenge.

"No bitch, I am your whipping boy NO MORE!!!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Cuck

alert at the beginning. So, two grades down from what your writing earned.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Twist

The twist was fairly nicely hidden, but NOT well enough. The statement in the foreword strongly suggested that this was NOT a TLW tale! References to wanting to put on a good show for 'my Hubby' then immediately describing what The Bull was seeing were cleverly ambiguous. The twist seems to be a 'bonus' aspect of the story, but not the MAIN intent, since there was a fair amount of Hubby-Bashing AFTER the twist is exposed! Overall, fairly good job.

LC: Please re-read your work before posting. There are NUMEROUS missing words and screwed-up pronouns, etc. Careless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Like anybody really wants a wimpy sicko cuck story to win. We are tired of the demented sickos as it is so why would we want this to win a contest!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Anubelore...

There is a code that Lit has for these stories.

It's the whole fucking category! The description clearly says "extra-marital". Why is it so damn difficult for people that don't want to read these kinds of stories to understand that those are the exact stories present in this category? Maybe you're not as stupid as it appears. Maybe the cuck haters are self-loathing cuck wannabes themselves. Whatever...don't really care. But if you truly don't enjoy the stories, then stick to Erotic Couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You got my "1"

Typical cuck crap that dominates LW these days. A man with so little pride, self respect or spine that I don't see how he stands up. Did it ever occur to you that after all the abuse he might simply snap, stand up and beat the bitch to death. And be happy that he did. And this didn't come out of nowhere. You telegraphed it from your opening statement. There were no surprises, only disgust.

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Some truth here

If Billy ever wakes up and smells the coffee, he'll realize that the hell that he's enduring is worse than a life in prison. At that point, the life expectancy of Debra and Charles could be very short. Occasionally, something like this actually happens. There are quite a few marital murder/suicides, and wife murdered by husband with absolutely no remorse expressed by the husband. Usually, you never see an explanation on the news sites. Before suicide, one should read the fine print on the life insurance policy. Sweety might end up broke. If a husband finds himself in this deplorable situation, and simply wants a divorce, he'll find out that the law is NOT on his side. He'll lose big time. A tortured mind may only see one way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-Hey Annbelore

"Whatever.....don't really care". Fuck you don't asshole.

Why else would you rant a whole paragraph of nonsense if you didn't care. Not one word for this worthless story. I guess you didn't like it either. Fuck off. 1* for this piece of shit. Lit is turning into cuckerotica. Every fucking day the same shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-Oh, boy....

You consider yourself a real man. I laughed so hard I rolled on the floor on that statement. You sick fuck, you don't know the meaning of the word "real man:. Go suck the cum out of your diseased wifes cunt you miserable joke of a man. That's all your kind is good for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the commenters

are awful hard on this writer after all anyone who would submit this story has to be a little slow if not then just plain retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

. Let the so called real men wallow in their filth. They'll be coming out of the wood work tongue hanging to the floor lapping up this excrement. Author, what a waste of your talent. Stick with what you do best.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
You Should Stick With Incest

You seem to be reaching for some sort of humor here, but sadness weighs heavy over your protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bizarro

This was the worst story I have read in my Life. I hated it from sentence one and despised it by the end. How truly terrible an idea to have the husband come out the closet like that. Now what you have him doing that was a healthy way of making the nice readers like you. Terrible story.

One critique. Where is he working construction in February that he comes home soaking wet with sweat? I wont to work that job cause I'm freezing my ass off.

Gypse Queen

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you were....

If the author was going for Parody or over the top mocking of many of the type of story that can be found here then they wasted their time.

Not because they did not succeed ( it was entertaining in a train wreck sort of way) but because they made the mistake of thinking the dense population of this category would understand it.

The "real men" of LW are too angry and bitter about their pathetic existence to do anything more than spew their hate. The men who consider themselves real men here are all "Billy's" and this is where they come to vent when their wife is not rubbing their faces in their bull's cum.

I hope the author is laughing their ass off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It seems many of the comments are confusing 'Loving Wives' category with 'Romance'. If you don't approve of extra marital sex don't read LW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: It seems many of the comments...

If I can tell what is in a story without reading it, that's a pretty good evidence it deserves to be trashed. The “if you don’t like these stories” argument is simplistic, superficial, and stupid.

patilliepatillieover 10 years ago
Just dumb

It was clear in the beginning that Charles may or may not be the husband, so I fast forwarded thru the fairly dull sex stuff to see the answer at the end.

No emotional connection tot he characters. Not a great tale.

patillie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SICK CUCK SHIT

NOT EVEN A STAR WORTH

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 10 years ago
Waste of time

Read the first art, skipped the middle, and skimmed the end.

Knew from the first part I wouldn't like it and was right.

They need to get a cluck sections, so me, and everyone else who

don't like this type of story won't waste our time reading this crap.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

I liked the first part. The sex was really hot. But you went too far with the humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As of now, a "solid" average of 1.81* ! WOW!

It isn't your writing, it's you pissing your readers. Really disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW is right.

A guy who writes stories averaging well over 4 stars is dumped on badly. Where did you go wrong? lol ( as if we don't know)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not my kink

Not my kink, but well written. I nearly didn't make it to the end as I didn't like the humiliating language, but I was sucked into the story by then! I gave it 5 stars, you made me enjoy a story with some themes I don't like. I'm sorry others have voted the way they did, it deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awwwe

Don't like humiliation. Maybe do a classic loving wives revenge?! (My mothers revenge except father/daughter) Ik u rnt really a dad/daughter person but it'd probably be be better 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worst story EVER

It was obvious from the moment you mentioned the closet door was open that hubby was inside.

The sex was boring, boring, boring but the humiliation part was even worse *just disgusting.

And then there were the spelling errors, did you even read what you wrote. I mean really, writing god when you meant good, wgo the fuck could miss something like that.

I actually like most of your stories...

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 10 years ago
wow

interesting comments ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

The comments section is a very entertaining =)

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Another 1* shit story.

Find another hobby.

rcwilliamsrcwilliamsabout 10 years ago
Interesting..

What a twist on the story. I really didn't see the humiliation coming out of left field like that. Nice story regardless. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ending was sad

I didn't like the ending at all.. that was just cruel. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Never Again

Where does he get this pathetic shit? I got sick of picking the corn out his verbal diarrhea on the second page and had to stop reading. Awful. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
past even a fantasy's limits

The best fantasies are somewhat believable. Readers can relate to them because they can picture themselves in that situation. Both characters and circumstances should be somewhat plausible. This story has a few difficult to believe characteristics, so it turns from fantasy to a curiosity kept at arm's length. For instance, how successful can 2 doms be in a long term relationship? (OK, I've been the dom long enough--your turn!) And how could such an extreme sub be "rich"? Among other difficulties with the story. When it doesn't make sense, the story loses its steam. Good try though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hated it.

No character development, very flat story for your usual expertise. Hated the ending, that she's so cruel to her actual husband. Would divorce her in a New York minute with his kind of $! & definitely wouldn't look back.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Write a real story

Write a story How Billy is able to find a way to take everything away from the BITCH and find fuck over her boy friend take everything they both have and put them out on the street with out a dime, make them suffer and become the trash they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you shit pissed and vomited on valentines day

i usually like your stories but this was the most fucked up excuse for a story that i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the trolls

Hahahahahaha

If any of you trolls had read LCs posts in the forum you would know what his objective was with this story. The only thing that surprised me was how easily he achieved his objective! You guys really came out of the gutter screaming just like he thought you would. I'll bet LC has these comments framed and proudly displayed on his office wall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What utter fucking degrading garbage!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Too Bad !!!

Yeah,it's too bad that there are so many pathetic wimps out there,but there really are and most of them either wind up paying pro's or marrying a shrill voiced,overweight,overage woman who resembles their mother. The unlucky nice looking normaly sexed woman who winds up with one of these (like Billy) will either go buy whips,restraints and other BDSM gear or find a good (ha,ha,ha) lawyer,or if she has self esteem issues tough it out and live with him.For there really is someone for everyone.Good story,keep writing,i'll keep reading.

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightalmost 9 years ago
re the negative comments

"If you introduce a ray of light into a nest of owls, you will injure their eyes and excite their cries." Denis Diderot

The author introduced the light, then held up a mirror. The owls saw themselves but their images were reversed! REVERSED! Oh my!

Then came the cries!

Then came the 1 bombs!

I admire your courage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What was fun or entertaining about this mess?

Absolutely nothing to enjoy about a self centered, manipulative bitch and a spineless husband that seems to have no pride or self respect. And that in itself makes no sense. Guys that make big bucks aren't closet wimps for disgusting wives. They're used to being in charge and making important decisions. That's why when she got home she found his wedding ring on the kitchen table with a short note that his lawyer would be in touch. She got raped in the divorce and thanks to his lawyer, never spoke to him again. She was forced to move far away as he let everyone they knew, including all their friends and family all about her actions. No one wanted to have anything to do with her. I fail to see what anyone could find that was interesting or erotic in this garbage. A truly disgusting story about vile people. The only surprise to me was that the story got above a 1.5 score. What were you people thinking????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5

for your effort and content. Annony hasn't never written anything but a check to his wife for support.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
I hope your intent

was to piss everyone off, cause it seemed to. I didn't like it because about half way through I forgot who wrote it. I thought I had accidentally gotten caught up in an Ohio story. Was this a tribute to edrider73? Oh well.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
no one

can treat someone that bad and be happy, an evil heart who hates that much will live a life of loneliness and bitterness. Her empty heart receives no love and nourishment, a moments pleasure can never wash the ugliness that pours from her blackened soul. It is one thing to live a cuckold life style it is another to abuse your partner this way for your perverse selfish pleasure. Hades awaits you. *1 TK

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Sick

You are one sick fuck to dream up characters like these.

ancelancelabout 8 years ago
B EEN THERE

WELL a good story my 1st wife would let me watch her from the closet while she would fuck all her boys friends hot them when she was done with them and we were alone she would try to fuck me to death

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT A VILE STORY ABOUT A TOTAL SLUT WIFE

AND A PATHETIC PIECE OF HUSBAND SHIT...SHOULD GET THE BALLS TO BLOW HER BRAINS OUT...

oldtwitoldtwitover 7 years ago
Not Bad...

That was quite a good story but needed checking or proof reading , spoilt it for me

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
There are 3 problems with this story

1) Too long. For a story that consists almost exclusively of sex and a twist, it is too long. No one wants to read three pages of wall-to-wall sex just to stroke to. If you wanted more than a stroke story, you needed more mind fuck less fuck fuck. If you wanted stroke, you need to keep it to one page, we only got one hand to work with here.

2) Too little twist. The twist was no big deal, most everyone would know Charles is not the husband the minute she starts having sex with him. This is Loving Wives after all. :-) This also relates to too long, if it was a 1 page stroke story then wall to wall sex and a little twist would be fine. As it was it was torturous to keep slogging through the knowing glances knowing the twist just to find out how/when the husband was going to show up.

3) Too extreme/fetish. The treatment of the cuck was so extreme that it simply became fetish rather than erotic. This isn't BDSM after all. :-) The straight sex between the hotwife and the bull got a little over the top at times (though with a couple of off-speed moments thrown in), but when you make us feel sorry for the cuck, then you have missed the mark. You missed it here by a wide margin. 2*

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 7 years agoAuthor
Only two problems with the readers of this story

The majority of the readers commenting suffer from one of two things.

They are either so hate filled-with that hate being directed towards women-or just so flat out dim they can't see this story was written blatantly over the top because it's a satire of many LW stories.

A few people in the comments even called that out. It seems hate and stupidity blind people to all else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
How could someone who wrote "Naked Beneath"

write this crap? I mean it seems like two very different people-like the difference between the men in the two stories. One has a real man, the definition of a man who has pledged his life for his family and in particular wife. In this the husband is a slimy worm, reminiscent of many skeevy politicians and associated hangers-on who suck from the public teat.

Puzzling to the reader that if for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Crap!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Lovecraft68, Thanks for posting, and allowing comments.

I doubt the story's validity as satire not unique not funny.

And BTW, we aren't haters or defectives just because your attempt at satire didn't strike us a witty. It just means you didn't clear the bar. For us. To each their own. As a middling stroke story it's fine. A person who knows FLRs could have made this romantic. But as satire? Meh

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
BILLY BOY IS CUCKY SUB

being mistreated by all... unlike his namesake poem, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Flush

is the olny proper response

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Damn! What would he get for NOT giving her roses?

Is Billy-in-the-closet "Bill" everywhere else, a man of some power and responsibility? Was Billy-in-the-closet ever Bill in a loving, romantic relationship, appreciated and with his affections corresponded? Did Bill choose Debra? Did they together choose Charles and, if so, why, because Bill wanted it, because Debra wanted it, as an alternative to her sneaking and cheating? Debra knows that Bill's favorite experience of hers is seeing her treated like a whore, but did this cuckolding experience change over time like her saying that's she's in charge? Her having Billy suck cum directly from Charles and now her having him drink Charles' cum from the glass are definitely not part of Debra and Bill's original agreement, and shouldn't they have re-visited this issue when not in the bedroom in cuckolding /humiliation mode? What is the rest of their life together like? Time for some conjecturing...

Why is Bill with Debra? What if none of this is the real situation?

She has changed the nature of their relationship due to her power tripping or a broken agreement to get a new bull every few weeks. Now Bill's done with Debra, but she's discovered in herself a dominant element, does whatever she wants in the bedroom and follows with an oops-I-did-it-again-sorry and has some people in the building and in his office working for her. Maybe she misread someone she should have left alone, someone who didn't want to play, and Bill is biding his time and setting her up long term for a fitting comeuppance?

What if Billy-in-the-closet never once has cleaned up behind Debra's activities once she's hit the shower? What if he has a trusted person (unknown to Debra), who comes once he rings for her/him from the closet? What if he didn't keep down that cum he was obliged to suck from Charles, an often hinted at event that finally happened, but was prepared with ipecac as he is tonight? What if this is it – Valentine's Day – his V-Day, and, when Debra returns from her late night supper, there's a quiet, classy gathering of all of the victors celebrating the renewal of their good fortune and the end of her career (maybe Charles' bull term was part of Bill's setting up Debra), her big money (she has to be dishonest), her presence (stuff is in a truck in the parking garage for short term and will be donated to women in shelters if she fails to remove it, and the door worker assisted her entrance into the building, got her an elevator (her key didn't work), and phoned up to let them know she was on her way). Maybe Bill is gay, and it turns out that Charles and he are lovers, but for sure, Debra's out and Bill is back!

Aaaah, a satisfying bit of reverie....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You do fine in Incest

Stay out of loving wives. You obviously don't understand the category.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sorry HP

Has to be recognizable as satire, to be appreciated as such. This is just so bad as to be laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you for the disclaimer

I doged a huge bullet. Skipped all the way to the last few paragraphs and saw it wasn't a "loving wife" story but actually a "cuckold" story. Why it was put in this category I'll never know. But good on you for the warning upfront.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not in my house

Either Charlie would get the shit kicked out of him or me.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

All 3 should be killed... I hope this story isn't representative of your tastes as a writer; or as a man!!??

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 3 years ago

I always caution authors to NOT write this kind of story in the 'Loving Wives' category because of the sensitive people that comments in this section. The reason I love LIT is because you can do multiple things with each category. Just because MOST of you are too insecure, doesn't mean that the story you read is bad. Some authors get screwed over because of the bitching of MOST of you. Especially in the 'Loving Wives' category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid Husband

Yes I always treated people the way I wanted to be treated. That is until my wife had an affair. So that ended. What is good for the goose should be good for the gander. So I started hitting on our neighbor. My wife hadn't confessed her affair yet. But I could tell it upset her when I flirted with the neighbor. She said I shouldn't flirt with Julieanne because she was married and it might hurt their marriage. I said it didn't seem to bother the SOB that got to her. She stopped her affair and we just had our 40th. My advice is don't put up with shit or it will haunt you. I had a friend that tolerated way to much and he is still troubled with not standing up for him self. But one thing I helped him a little. I took pictures of his cheating wife and lover her coworker printed and sent copies to 5 manager's where they worked. They both lost their jobs.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Hot sex except for the pain. Sex should be all about pleasure. Some folks get off on the pain though. Poor little Billy.

Thanks for sharing.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

This is a well written story. I could predict which way it was headed halfway down the first page. And I'm not into the cuck/humiliate the hubby roles. But, I'll still give it a 4 (I save 5's for the plots I DO prefer.), because the scenes are very descriptive.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Clealry by oart way through the first page your mental illness became clear my dear self denying gay/bisexual human.

The fact that this shit makes you hard says way more about you than a shrink can fix in a month of Sundays.

Find a husband to make you happy and you never need pretend to like pussy again, skippy.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Now that was funny, not sure if it was meant to be but hey if an author is gonna write nonsense someone is going to find it hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Trailer park trash!!

Cuck husband and a whoring wife!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid is as stupid does! Waste of time reading this story. Never again. LM

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

You normally write good stories but I have noticed your stories in this category is less than sub par I disagree a real man would not allow that and he would have left her and never taken her back other than that you write good stories

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

A nice well written story, just not into the cuck thing.

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

Well. If you can't say anything good, best to say nothing ........

MarrttyMarrtty9 months ago

This is not a good one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The cuck part ruined an otherwise really great fuckstory. Debra shoulda taken both his loads in her mouth while Charles soaked face in her juices, and then they share a cumkiss. But, your story, not mine.

Happy valentine's day

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf5 months ago

i had to overlook some of the details you included, but very well written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Of course, LC is a good writer, but I see why it didn’t do well. LW is just not the category for the cuckold kink any more. It probably would’ve done better in Fetish.

I understand authors’ frustrations with this category’s audience, but if you look at the HOF for the category, there are extremely well written stories. There’s a reason why LW and Incest/Taboo have the highest readership and probably most demanding commenters/voters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Got through the first -5 paragraphs and felt it was time to skip to the last chapter and vote. 1* and THAT is too far from zero, but only choice there is.

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

It was all I could do to get through this story. Don’t care much for the rough sex or the nasty comments or the disrespectful manner they portrayed on a day they were supposed to be loving. Too much violent sex on the one hand, and lack of love on the other. From the look of the other comments, it seems like this one was a dud in comparison with most of your other offerings.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Better ending... Billy finally woke up, grew a pair of balls and had enough. The next time Charles came by he had a visit from Billy's baseball bat. He was unconscious when Billy dumped the piece of shit in a nearby swamp. The gators did the rest. Next he took his whore wife to Tijuana and sold her to a Mexican cartel that owned the local whore houses. He loved how she begged and pleaded with him not to leave her. He laughed his ass off, then stayed and extra day and watched her first few hours on the job. She had to service 10 men in four hours. When she complained the madam bitch slapped the shit out of her. It wouldn't take them long to break this cheating skank slut. Billy smiled as he waved goodbye. She was never heard from again, but nobody gave a flying fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22300 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...