All Comments on 'Thanks Jill!'

by veryopenmind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Here's two suggestions

Drop the "true" story garbage. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. Secondly, this is a story about your girlfriend. Why in the name of hell would you post it in the LOVING WIVES section????? If you don't understand something as basic as that, how do you expect to be able to write a decent story? This was just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your story was hot

...but please learn how to write dialog. The only quotation marks in sight were when you wrote "watching the house", and they didn't even belong there. Very distracting technically, but otherwise a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mmm

I love those cum kisses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anon re: here's two suggestions

First off, who the fuck are you to declare this isn't based on true facts? Just because you could never get a girlfriend doesn't mean he didn't. And second, quit your goddamn whining about the category. Literotica has made it clear that wives/girlfriends/fiancées are all perfectly fine in this category. Stop your stupid incessant crying on any story where the girls sleeps with someone else. You're just becoming tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’m not a share type of guy but if your gonna benefit do it when your dating like this and know it won’t last. A friend was fucking some girl when we were in our very early 20’s and he knew she was cheating. He didn’t care because so was he and claimed she was the biggest pig he ever fucked. He said you could talk her into trying anything. The last mont with her he told her he had no money on him to pay for the Chinese take out and she should blow the delivery guy. The guy jumped at the idea and started face fucking her fast and deep . She was gagging with eyes watering when he came a massive load all over her face calling her name in his language laughing at her . He said she wasn’t even faded by it she just washed her face drank a shot of vodka and sat down to eat like nothing happened. He said later he fucked her ass while she used a dildo in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rang familiar

This story rang familiar for me, but I was the Ryan the first time. When one of my friends got his first sexually active girlfriend, they were inseparable and chronically horny. Occasionally I'd overhear parts of their sexual conversations. It was obvious that both wanted to do more and be more adventurous but she had more reservations about following through with the ideas. By the time I walked in on her naked, I already knew what was up. It was FUN!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A cuck tells his story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous