That Fateful Weekend Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

All of us could hear the loud gasp from Donna, Beth and mom as each of them looked at Mike.

Donna was the first to recover and ask Mike "Did you cum in his mouth like he asked?"

Mike shook his head yes just as Sarah said, "It doesn't end there."

Mike asked, "Sarah do you have to tell that part of the story?"

Sarah smiled at Mike and said, "Honey, we've already talked about this. You already know that Julie, Brandi and I think what happened next was the hottest thing evvvver!"

Julie who had been quiet for awhile spoke up saying, "I'll say it was fucking hot! Mike made every female's fantasy come true. But then I'm getting ahead of the story."

Brandi said, "It was hot when we got the old man to strip naked and the three of us girls shared his cock and took turns sucking him. What was even hotter was when Sarah encouraged Mike to help us. I almost passed out when Mike got down on his knees beside all three of us and Julie pulled the old man's cock out of her mouth and held it out for Mike to suck."

Sarah smiled at Mike and said, "You wouldn't believe how much my love soared for Mike when he leaned forward and took the old man's cock in his mouth and sucked it. Soon the old man held onto the back of Mike's head and fucked Mike's mouth until he shot his load."

Once again Donna, Beth and mom gasped loudly however this time it was mom who asked Mike, "Have you ever sucked a cock before in your life Mike?"

Mike blushed and said in a subdued voice, "No that was the first time and I only did it because Sarah asked me to. I love Sarah so much I will do almost anything for her. Sucking his cock just happened to be one of those things that happened."

Beth said, "My God, I would have loved to have been there to watch that. It's true; all of us females have a secret fantasy to watch two males suck each other's cock."

Mom spoke up next saying, "If any of you guys get the urge to re-create the events that happened in the store, I want to be there to watch. I think it's hot to."

Donna said, "Mike, you and Sarah have shared a lot of love with Matt and I since you've been here and now maybe we can share even more. I am willing to share my Matt with you or any of the other guys here because I think seeing two males sucking cock is so hot to!"

I spoke up and said, "I'm not gay but Donna and I share a love for each other that we will do just about anything for each other to. So I want to say, if Donna asked me to do something like that, I would do it without any reservations. I want to say before any of our guests come back, IF anything like that were to happen, it will only happen between those in this group here now."

Beth was the next to speak up and say, "I know guys love to see two girls make love or lick each other's pussy or tribing so I want to say, I think to would be really hot for me to watch two guys sucking each other's cock. I want to congratulate Mike and Matt for their willingness to make a female's fantasy come true."

"WOW! This talk is all new to me and I'd have to take time to even begin to wrap my mind around sucking another man's cock. I have to congratulate Mike on doing something above and beyond the call of duty." Dad said while looking directly at mom.

Jake was the next to offer, "I'm with Tom. I also have to congratulate Mike for doing what he did. This is all new to me as well and I'm not sure I could bring myself to doing that with another man."

"I'm not gay either." Mike said. "But when the woman you love asks you to do something special for her, you just do it and don't think about it."

Sarah spoke up saying, "That's not the end of the story. Before we finished each of us girls offered to let the old man lick our pussies until we had an orgasm and he was all too happy to do it for us. Each of us laid back on the floor and spread our legs and he not only licked our pussies but he reamed my asshole with his tongue to."

"In the end the old man gave each of us a hug and asked if we would like to come back sometime and repeat our performance." Julie said.

Jake said, "But all of you were naked when you pulled up to the garage. Why were you naked?"

Sarah replied, "To make this part of the story shorter, as it turned out the car was parked in a place where we could get in it without being seen from the street. We decided to leave our clothes with the old man and leave to store completely naked."

"The old man opened the delivery door and I put the four cases of beer in the car and he gave Sarah the bags of chips." Mike said.

"We sat in the car and talked about everything that just happened to us in the store and all four of us have no hard feelings about anything." Julie said.

Smiling, Julie said, "Mike I hope you remember, I want you to be the first to fuck my virgin pussy. I don't know if you want to fuck me here in front of all your friends or if you want to take me some place private. I would really love to let all these wonderful people be with me when I lose my virginity."

Mike looked at Julie and asked, "Are you serious, do you really want me to fuck you right here and now?"

Julie smiled at Mike saying, "I feel safe with everyone here and with some help from the ladies I want you to put this wonderful cock in my dripping wet pussy."

Donna asked, "Julie you know this is a big step you can't take back, are you sure you want to do this?"

With a dreamy look in her eyes while Julie was looking at Donna she asked, "Would you, Beth and Brenda come over here and be with me when the first cock slides into my wet pussy?"

As the three females were moving over to Julie and Mike, Julie stood up and turned sideways to her brother while bending over she parted her feet. Looking over her shoulder at Mike she said, "Mike see my virgin pussy, I want you to fill me with your wonderful hard cock."

"Beth and Brenda would both of you spread me open so Mike will have an easier time putting his cock in me. Donna would you hold Mike's cock and aim it at my virgin pussy and then hold it while he begins to fuck me, I would appreciate it." Julie asked.

The rest of you can move so you can see better but I want to experience all the love that I've seen here since I arrived. There was a shuffle of chairs and movement as everyone got into position to watch Julie lose her virginity.

Julie shivered a little bit when she felt hand pulling her ass cheeks apart exposing her tiny rosebud asshole and her wet, glistening pussy. She involuntarily shivered again when she felt Mike put his hands on her hips. A low moan followed by "Oh yes!" escaped Julie's lips as she felt Mike's cock touch her pussy.

Mike pushed forward ever so slowly until he felt her virgin resistance before he stopped and asked Julie, "Are you absolutely sure you want me to do this to you?"

Julie overcome with excitement shouted, "Mike, PLEASE, PLEASE fuck me and make me a real woman. Fill my cunt with that wonderful cock of yours."

Mike said, "It will be less painful if I just pushed quickly from here, are you ready?"

Julie shouted, "YES!" Mike pushed forward through Julie's hymen then stopped and held himself still so the pain could subside and she could get used to his cock.

Eventually Julie said, "Mike I feel good now, please fuck me brother dear. I want you to make me feel good."

While everyone watched, Mike started to slide his cock in and out of Julie's pussy. He held her hips and moved slowly so he wouldn't hurt her the first time.

Beth and Brenda let go of Julie's ash cheeks and stood up and stepped backwards so they could watch. Beth was the first to say, "I really love all you people. Everyone here in this group makes me feel privileged to be part of it."

Brandi said, "I'm a virgin to and I would love to have one of you males volunteer to make me a woman too."

The three of us looked at each other and then each of us looked at our respective wife. Suddenly there was an all female chatter filling the air expressing ideas how to help Brandi become a woman.

Sarah walked up to stand next to Brandi and said, "Brandi there are three guys here who can help you out and all three of them are married. I have a feeling that each wife would be willing to share their husband with you but is there one particular man you would rather have take your virginity?"

Brenda spoke up and said, "Brandi dear, please don't be bashful if there is someone who you would rather have for your first lover, please feel free to say so."

Brandi said, "I have an idea. Why can't we have them draw straws like we did at the store and the one with the longest straw will get my virginity?"

Beth looked at Jake and asked, "Are you up to helping this young lady if you get the longest straw?"

Jake, for the first time showed some shyness but replied, "I would love to help Brandi if I am chosen."

Mom looked at dad asking, "How about you Tom, are you up to helping this young lady if you are chosen?"

Dad almost chocked when he answered, "Oh My God, someone pinch me, I can't believe I have a chance to help a young lady and take her virginity. Look at my cock, even it knows there something special going on."

All of us started to laugh when mom replied, "Honey you are awake and everything is real. Besides, you cock has its own mind and it will stand up for any pussy."

Donna walked into the kitchen and returned shortly with five equal straws in her right hand. Once she was standing by all of us, she said the three guys should draw straws twice. The first time will determine who is going to draw first and then the second time to see who gets Brandi's virgin pussy."

Donna asked, "Brandi is that ok with you?"

Brandi smiled and said, "I wish all three could be my first but since only one is ultimately going to break my hymen, I'd like the two others to help the winner like all of you did for Julie."

I know I smiled and when I looked at dad and Jake each face was graced with a grin from ear to ear.

Donna held out the straws and said the one with the longest straw wins first draw, second longest get second draw and the shortest straw draws last. Dad said, "Matt since you are the youngest, you draw first, I'm younger than Jake so I'll draw second and then Jake can draw."

All of us agreed and I reached out and drew my straw without revealing it to the other two. Dad did the same thing as I did and didn't let us see his straw and Jake just pulled out a straw without any drama. Jake held out his straw and after a brief hesitation I produced mine about the same time dad showed his straw.

We looked at the straws for a few seconds before we realized dad had the longest straw I had the shortest straw, leaving Jake to draw in the middle next time.

The girls all giggled and took the straws from our hands and walked away from us as a group to rearrange the straws. I looked at dad and Jake and wished each of them luck of the draw. Each of them wished me luck as well as wishing each other luck.

Jake leaned over between dad and me before whispering, "Can you believe one of us is actually going to make love to a virgin in a few minutes?

I shook my head and dad whispered back, "I can't believe this is real."

All three of us were smiling when the ladies returned. This time Brandi was holding the straws. Looking at all three of us she said, "I am going to fuck all three of you today but one of you is going to bust my cherry first."

Reaching out and stroking each of our cocks a few strokes before Brandi said, "I wish all of you the best of luck and before you draw I want to say all three of you are the best man."

Dad drew his straw and even though he didn't show us the straw he pulled he had a large smile on his face. Jake drew a straw and like dad he had a big smile on his face leaving me to wonder if they had the long straws. I reached out and moved over the top of the straws before selecting one and pulling it out. My straw wasn't that short but when I held it out waiting for Jake and dad to reveal theirs I knew one of them was going to win.

Brandi turned and handed the rest of the straws to Donna. When she turned around again she walked up to me and smiled then dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock a few times before moving over the Jake and sucking him a few times and then on to dad. Brandi was soon joined by Donna who held her father's cock and sucked. Sarah moved in front of me reached out and stroked my cock before getting on her knees and sucking my cock.

The three of us looked at each other and held out our straws. As evidenced by holding the longest straw dad was clearly the winner of Brandi's virginity.

Beth and mom were standing by Mike and Julie encouraging Mike to hold out as long as he could so Julie's first experience was the best it possibly could be.

Donna pulled off her dad's cock and called out, "Switch!"

Donna, Sarah and Brandi stood up and parted their feet then looking at each of us Donna said, "Gentlemen lick some pussy."

All of got on our knees and leaned forward and buried our faces in the pussy in front of us. There were some loud moans coming from the girls. I made Sarah have two orgasms before I leaned back to give my jaw and tongue a brief rest.

Soon Brandi was standing up and looking at dad and whispering quietly to him. He was smiling and shaking his head yes but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Finally both of them walked over to me and Brandi said, "Matt I have an idea and your dad agrees with me. I want to share my virginity with the three of you but only your dad is going to take it from me."

I looked at her questioningly and asked, "What do you have in mind?"

Brandi said, "If you want to, both you and Jake can put your cock in my pussy up to my hymen so you can feel that I am indeed a virgin. I will even let you pump in and out of my pussy as long as you don't break my hymen. I think you should be able to get the head of your cock in my pussy without causing any damage. Your dad said he is willing to let both of you do that if you want to."

I thought back to the day I felt Donna's hymen and remembered how good she felt. I looked at Brandi and said, "I promise not to break anything but I would love to feel your hymen against the head of my cock."

Brandi looked at Jake and asked him, "Do you want to put your cock in me part way and feel that I'm still a virgin?"

Jake smiled before saying, "Honey, you are going to give this old man a heart attack. From the time you and Julie walked in here and I saw your bodies my heart has been doing flip flops. My cock hasn't gone down for the past few hours because both of you are walking around here with such beautiful bodies. The other female guests are also nice but they seem to be more attached to another male and don't seem to be as playful as you two."

Brandi turned around and bent over and said, "I want both of you to feel me with your cocks and see that I'm a virgin."

I stepped up behind Brandi with my cock leading the way and after I put my hands on her hips, Sarah stepped off to the side of me and took my cock in her hand and rubbed the head up and down her sister's slippery slit. Sarah used my cock to rub Brandi's clit before bringing my cock up to line up with her wonderful virgin pussy. Brandi moaned softly as she felt me press my cock into her. Just as the head of my cock disappeared into her, I felt her virgin barrier and didn't push and further. I enjoyed the sensation of her juicy hot pussy before I pumped into her a few times before pulling out completely. Sarah once again used my cock to rub up and down Brandi's pussy until I said, "It's Jake's turn to enjoy Brandi. Brandi thank you so much for that brief moment you allowed me to be inside your wonderful pussy."

Jake stepped up behind Brandi and you could see by his eyes, he was like a kid in a candy store. Sarah reached out and wrapped her hand around Jake's cock and used his cock to rub up and down Brandi's pussy. We watched as Sarah lined Jake's cock up with Brandi's pussy and Jake slid into her. Again, Brandi moaned softly as Jake's cock pumped in and out of her.

Off to our left side suddenly Julie started breathing heavily and begging her brother to fuck her harder and faster. Mike in turn expressed he was almost ready to cum and he had to pull out.

Suddenly Julie begged Mike, "No Mike, don't pull out, cum in my pussy, I'm on the pill."

As Julie finished her sentence we heard Mike groan loudly and pump hard into his sister's juicy pussy filling her with his cum. Mike continued to pump into Julie as she came down from the ecstasy of their joint orgasm.

Mike and Julie were finishing when Brandi said, "Come on Tom, slide that wonderful cock into my virgin pussy and make me a woman like Julie."

Looking at Sarah, Brandi asked, "Sis here is the moment of truth, will you guide my lover's cock into my hot pussy?"

Tom stepped into place behind Brandi, Sarah reached out and held his cock and like she did twice before moved dad's cock up and down Brandi's slippery slit. Brandi moaned and begged, "I can't take it anymore, please no more teasing I want to be fucked."

Dad waited for Sarah to line his cock up with Brandi's pussy and then he pushed forward slowly until he reached the barrier that separated a virgin from womanhood. Looking at Brandi we heard dad ask, "Brandi are you sure you want to do this?"

Brandi looked at dad over her shoulder and said, "Yes, please make me a woman and fuck me gently at first."

Dad pushed forward until he felt Brandi's hymen tear and his cock sunk a couple of inches inside her. Dad being a gentleman waited for Brandi to give him the ok to continue. All of us sat down in a chair nearby and watched as dad and Brandy fucked. Mom got up and walked over and kissed dad passionately while his cock was buried deep inside Brandi.

Dad said, "Brenda I love you so much for everything."

Looking down at Brandi's back dad continued with, "Brandi I will always have a special love for you to, for allowing me the privilege of taking your virginity."

Brandi smiled over her shoulder at dad saying, "I understand and believe me, you have done a huge favor for me."

Dad looked like he was enjoying himself as he gained momentum causing Brandi to increase the volume and intensity of her moans. Dad held Brandi's hips, now that everything else was quiet, the slapping of skin sounded louder than ever.

As the moans grew louder dad made it clear he was going to cum soon. Brandi said, "Tom fill me with your cum you don't have to worry I am on the pill."

Soon both Brandi and dad were in the final moments before their orgasm gripped them. We found out Brandi is a screamer when she cums and dad has all the moves to stay with a female who is in the throes of ecstasy.

I looked around at our group and decided that Julie and Brandi were making excellent additions to what we have. I made a mental note to tell them how wonderful their personalities were and to welcome them to our home anytime they wanted.

As I got up to get everyone a beer I noticed that most of our guests had returned from their various activities and were quietly floating in the pool. I smiled and waved at them to let them know I saw them.

Jim got out of the pool and walked over to me and said, "Wow that was hot! We got back a while ago but we didn't want to disrupt a personal thing between you guys."

I looked at Jim saying, "Jim you've been here before so you know what happens here is by consent of everyone involved."

Jim smiled at me and with a wink he said, "You have a wonderful place here Matt and you have a lovely wife to share all this with. I hope I'm half as lucky as you are to be settled and knowing exactly what I want out of life."

Just then Julie came up to me and put her arm around my waist and hugged me close. I turned and looked at her and with a smile on her face she leaned forward and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. When the kiss finished I looked into Julie's eyes while I kept her body pressed close to mine and asked her, "What did I do to earn that wonderful kiss?"

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers