That Fateful Weekend Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

Julie said, "I love you Matt! I love Donna just as much and I love being here and being free to be myself. As far as what you did to deserve that kiss and the many more that you will be receiving before I leave, you asked me to babysit and made it possible to come out here. Today I have a lifetime of firsts and I have you and Donna to thank."

Donna walked over and put her arm around me and asked, "Did Julie tell you how happy she is that we asked her to babysit?"

Looking at Donna and then kissing her while holding Julie on the other side of me I said, "Julie tells me she loves both of us and she is excited at all the firsts which have happened to her today."

Donna looked at Julie and said, "Matt and I love both Mike and Sarah and if you and Brandi are anything like them, I want you to know, both you and Brandi are welcome to come out here anytime you want."

Julie turned and called out, "Brandi, hurry up and come over here, we've got something to tell you."

Brandi walked over to us and in an excited voice Julie said, "Brandi Matt and Donna said we can come out here and stay anytime we want."

Sarah heard the fuss and walked over and immediately hugged and kissed Donna then turned to me and gave me the same treatment. Sarah looked at the girls and asked, "So it seems both of you have adjusted well to being naked with others seeing you. The only thing we have to get both of you to do now is to sit or stand with your legs open so the guys here can appreciate the view of your beautiful pussy. We get to see their cocks standing or sitting so it is only right that we allow them to see us when we are standing or sitting."

Julie asked Donna, "Would it be alright with you if I make love to Matt?"

Donna smiled and said to both Julie and Brandi, "We have another rule here in our home and that is, if you want to make love to someone, male or female then both of those parties have to consent. So if you are asking me if you can make love to Matt, you are asking the wrong person."

Julie stared at Donna for a moment trying to comprehend what she just heard before she asked, "So even if you are Matt's wife you are saying we would have to ask Matt and not you?"

Donna smiled again but Sarah spoke up first saying, "Julie no matter who you want to make love to, you must get that person's consent only. In this house we all trust each other and there is not a lick of jealously from anyone of us."

Donna still smiling said, "I couldn't have said it any better Julie."

Sarah added, "I hear that Matt and Donna said you can come out here but I want you to know if you bring a boy friend with you, he should not be jealous because Matt or Mike will want to put something in this love spot between your legs. Also you never know, Donna or I might want to get a taste of that little love tunnel each of you have there."

Brandi asked, "I don't want to sound dumb but can one of you tell me what tribing is?"

Donna said, "Honey there are no dumb questions here but I will tell you it is a sexual act or position for two females when we lay with our legs parted so we can move close together and rub our pussies together. It's also sometimes called scissoring."

Julie spoke up saying, "I want to try that and more while I'm here."

Donna and Sarah smiled a knowing smile at each other before Donna said, "Both of you can try anything you want while you are here."

Everyone was lying around enjoying the afternoon sun while snacking and drinking. Every now and then moans of pleasure echoed across the patio as a couple sexually enjoyed each other.

I looked around; it seemed the shyness was wearing off because some our guests were kissing and fondling each other within sight of the rest of us. Joe and Deb were over by the pool lying on their sides facing each other kissing and their hands were roaming each other's body.

Ken and Bri had spread out some blue mats on the lawn and both were catching some sunshine. They were lying on their backs with their feet toward the patio and I noticed mom, Beth, Donna, Sarah, Brandi and Julie almost blatantly staring at Ken's cock. Out of all the guys present today, Ken had to most meat swinging between his legs.

Jim and Becky were talking to dad and Jake at the table. I noticed that both dad and Jake were staring at Becky's spread open pussy. When I looked up at Becky's face she was smiling broadly and enjoying the attention. While I was looking she even slid down a bit further in her chair so she could spread her legs further apart.

Looking back at the railing where mom, Beth, Sarah, Donna, Brandi and Julie were standing, I noticed Brandi and Julie were letting their hands wander over each other's butts. Julie spread her feet apart which didn't go unnoticed by Brandi. Soon Brandi let her fingers wander into Julie's ass crack and move downward until her fingers disappeared between Julie's legs. As I watched Julie moved her feet further apart giving Brandi more access to her hidden treasure between her legs.

A few minutes later Julie's legs started to wobble and I saw her say something to Brandi over her shoulder. Brandi removed her hand from Julie's ass crack and Julie turned to face Brandi. They looked at each other for a few seconds before both of them leaned forward and their lips touched. At first it seemed like both were giving each other light kisses and then they moved closer together and embraced before passionately kissing each other.

From my chair I watched Julie and Brandi explore each other's body with their hands before slowing down and staring into each other's eyes. Julie broke her stare and when she spoke I saw Donna and Sarah turn towards the girls. Speaking softly so I couldn't hear what was being said, the girls talked to Donna and Sarah momentarily then all four of them walked slowly into the house.

Everyone on the patio and the lawn were involved in either a conversation or individual stimulations of their partner. I smiled to myself knowing that everyone was experiencing life to its fullest and enjoying themselves.

Mom and Beth finally walked over and sat down at the table with dad, Jake, Jim, Becky and me. Mom looked at me and said, "Matt this is the best party I've ever attended. Your guests are enjoying themselves doing whatever they want without any of the pressures of life."

I looked at each of them before saying, "This is what Donna and I dreamed about when we first started our nudist lifestyle. Now that we have this house and the ten acres of property we can offer the serenity away from normal life and we can offer it with the opportunity of experiencing nudism without being interrupted by nosy neighbors."

Dad smiled, "Don't forget the sex!"

I looked around at everyone before saying, "The sex is something that Donna and I added. If you went to a normal AANR nudist resort or campground you can't have sex out in the open where others can see you."

Jake said, "Thanks for telling me, I didn't know that."

"Donna and I love each other tremendously and don't have the normal worries or any jealousy between us and that's why we felt comfortable to add sex into our nudist lifestyle. We understand that we are only going to be on this earth for a certain number of years and we want to enjoy every day as if it's going to be the last day." I explained.

After a few moments of thought dad spoke up saying, "Ya know son, that's heavy but you have a wonderful theory and I agree with it."

Becky jumped into the conversation saying, "Jim and I love being nude and we would love to be in the place like this where we didn't have to cover ourselves whenever a neighbor was around. I love seeing Jim's hard on when he looks at me sitting with my legs open. We've also started having sex in different places and not all of them are at our apartment."

A series of load moans drew our attention to the lawn where Ken and Bri were making love. We looked through the railings and had a clear view of Bri on top of Ken riding his cock. Becky looked at mom and Beth saying, "I wouldn't mind having that cock splitting me open."

Beth smiled and said, "Yes dear, that is a very nice cock Ken has and I'd love to have it in my pussy to."

Mom looked around the table before she said, "Guys don't get the wrong impression but females have the same urges as you males but we don't usually express them out loud."

Turning to Beth and Becky mom said, "I'd let that cock fill any hole it wanted to."

There was a gasp from Beth and Becky. Becky giggled then said, "Oh dear, that sized cock sure would fill me up no matter which hole he put it in."

Beth leaned back in her seat and spread her legs even further before saying, "With all this talk about sex and holes I need some relief. Is there a volunteer to make this old lady happy?

I looked around and just as I started to move I saw Jim slide out of his seat and walk over to Beth saying, "I'm not all that experienced with swapping partners but I would love to give it a try."

Beth looked at Jim through half closed eyes saying, "Have at it big boy. Do whatever you want to do to this body. Don't worry, you can't do anything wrong."

Jim timidly leaned forward and licked Beth's spread open pussy. Then after reaching out with his hands he spread her pussy wide and attacked Beth's clit which made her bounce off her seat and Jim lost temporary contact with her pussy. Once his mouth was locked over her clit again, Beth gasped, "That's it, right there, oh baby lick my clit!"

Becky looked at mom for a few seconds before asking, "Brenda, may I try that on you? I've never done anything with a female before and I would love to try."

By the look on mom's face she was surprised to hear Becky's request but at the same time she moved herself down in her chair so her ass was on the edge of the seat before spreading her legs wide again to give Becky full access to her open pussy. Becky moved cautiously to mom and knelt down before mom's spread legs and looked around at dad, Jake and me before saying, "I'm nervous as hell doing this and I hope I do it right."

Mom looked lovingly at Becky and said, "Honey there is no wrong way. You have the same equipment I have so do what you would like Jim do to you when he licks your pussy."

Jake groaned and I looked over to see him leaned back in his chair and slowly stroking his hard cock while alternating between looking at Beth and Jim and mom and Becky. Dad's cock was hard to but he hadn't stroked his yet.

I got up, excused myself and headed inside to go to the bathroom. Just as I entered the kitchen I heard soft moaning coming from the living room area. I had to walk through there to get to the bathroom so I walked slowly and quietly so I wouldn't disturb the activities. As I rounded the corner my eyes were greeted with a view like none other. Donna was in a sixty nine with Brandi and both of them were busy making each other feel good.

Off to the side of them was Sarah and Julie locked in the tribing position. I saw Sarah was pulling on Julie's foot to hold their pussies tight against each other as both of them humped their hips to rub their pussies together.

I didn't want to stop watching the wonderful scene before my eyes but mother nature was calling after all the beer I had drank so I hurried along to the bathroom hoping to finish and get back before they finished.

Although I had to pee really bad I stood before the toilet with a hard on and there was no way I could relieve myself. I used my lower stomach muscles to push against my bladder and nothing happened. I started to think about all non sexual things and still my cock remained hard and unyielding to the urine I needed to expel from my body. Painfully I gave up and tried to jerk off. Every time my hand came back against my groin I bumped my bladder and I felt pain. A few minutes passed and finally I felt movement and at first it was only a few drips then a tiny stream. As my cock softened I finished peeing with a gusher! Whew, what a relief!

I walked back down the hall toward the living room and saw four lovely naked ladies sitting and talking. As I entered, all of them looked up at me and smiled. I asked, "Is everyone happy?"

Julie was the first to exclaim, "OH MY GOD, YES!"

Brandi interrupted Julie by saying, "Matt, you have such a lovely wife, I am so happy to be here with all of you."

Sarah and Donna sat and smiled at me. Donna looked at me and said, "Matt do you mind if Julie and Brandi stay with us for a few days?"

Julie excitedly spoke up saying, "With everything that's happened to me today and everything that may happen to me in the next few days, I don't want any money for babysitting. I'm having the time of my life with all of you and I really appreciate this opportunity to watch Kim and have fun to."

Brandi was the next one to say, "I also appreciate everything that's happened to me today and I'm with Julie, I don't need any money for babysitting either. Being at this party and having fun is payment enough for me."

I looked at Donna and saw her nod her head in a knowingly fashion before I said, "I appreciate the offer but we did say we would pay you to help us out today and by the smile on Donna's face, you've gone above and beyond your job. So both of you will be paid for babysitting today and yes both of you can stay a few more days if you want to."

Julie and Brandi jumped up and Brandi ran to me and hugged me tightly while Julie hugged Donna then they switched. I looked at Sarah and Donna and asked, "What, no hugs from either of you?"

Both Sarah and Donna attacked my body at the same time holding me from each side and squeezing me in the middle between two naked women. I kissed one and then the other before saying, "Do you know how many guys would kill to be in my position right now?"

Both giggled and rubbed their naked bodies against my sides before I was attacked front and rear by Julie and Brandi. I was completely surrounded by naked female flesh and all of them were rubbing their body against mine.

We separated just as dad walked into the living room headed for the bathroom. He walked by us and he said to me, "I was wondering what happened to you and now I see who held you up. I envy you Matt."

I smiled at dad and asked, "Would you like to take one of these lovely ladies with you to assist you?"

He half turned and said, "They wouldn't want to help an old guy like me."

Suddenly there was a rush past me as Brandi and Julie raced each other to the place where dad had stopped. I smiled at him and said, "I'll see ya in an hour."

Dad was smiling broadly as he turned and headed into the bathroom with a young lady on each arm. I heard him ask as they disappeared, "Have either of you ever aimed a cock at the toilet before?"

I smiled at Sarah and Donna before all of us turned and headed for the patio and more liquid refreshments. When we walked out on the patio I looked towards the table and saw that Jim was now sitting in the chair and Beth was on her knees with her mouth full of Jim's cock. On the other side Becky was in the chair moaning with pleasure, with her legs spread out as far as she could and mom was licking her pussy.

I looked at Donna and Sarah saying, "Everyone seems happy and enjoying themselves."

The four of us walked over and slipped into the pool and joined Mike, Tim, Jen, Joe and Deb. All of us floated in the water and talked quietly between us. Donna and I received plenty of congratulations of our lifestyle and our home. Most everyone expressed their interest in living as we were. Even Deb moved close to me and hugged me saying how happy she was to be at our party and being naked.

As the heat of the afternoon started to cool off, Donna asked me, "Matt would you fire up the grill and cook the meat for dinner. I'll go inside and get the other stuff ready."

Jen, Deb, Sarah and Donna got out of the pool and dried off before heading into the kitchen while I walked over to the grill and fired it up. Mike said, "I'll go get the meat and bring it out to you."

Tim and Joe walked over by me and Joe said, "I'll get the other meat out of the cooler for you."

Donna brought out our private homemade stock of BBQ sauce and set the bottle down along with a brush to apply it to the meat. I don't like to brag have been known as a top rate BBQ person because I create and use my own sauces. I slow cook everything and add a lot of TLC to my cooking.

The aroma of the meat cooking drifted through the air alerting everyone we were preparing dinner. Meanwhile most of the ladies were busy in the kitchen preparing the last minute items that we didn't want to put together earlier in the day.

I saw dad come out of the house and reach in the cooler for two beers and then walk to the pool with hand in hand Brandi. A short time later, Julie appeared on the patio with Kim and went over to the table and selected a seat to sit down. A couple minutes later Beth brought out some food for Kim. Julie had put Kim in her chair and began to feed her.

Everyone was standing around talking and sipping their various drinks. The sun was going down and the air started to feel better now that it wasn't so hot. A cool breeze blew out of the West across our patio.

Jen was standing next to me when she asked, "Matt can we really walk out in the front of your house?"

Without looking at her I said, "Sure you can walk anyplace you want on my property."

When I finally looked at Jen, after turning the last of the meat, I saw she was smiling and she had a seemingly devilish look on her face. I asked her, "Is there any particular reason for asking?"

Jen smiled as me and asked, "Can we even walk way down in the front closer to the road?"

I didn't know where she was going with her line of questioning so I was cautious in my answers when I said, "Well if you go way down in the front close to the road, there is a great possibility that someone driving by will see you."

Looking at Jen's face was like looking at Donna when she got "that look" on her face and you know your answer was the one she wanted to hear. Jen's eyes sparkled with delight as she simply said, "Thanks Matt."

I watched as Jen walked away from me and noticed she stopped and picked up three beers out of the cooler before walking over to Deb and Bri. I watched as they talked momentarily and it seemed like Deb was hesitating while Bri smiled broadly. I saw Jen tug on Deb's arm before she finally started to move and follow Jen and Bri. The three of them disappeared.

Over the next half an hour I was busy cooking the various meats on the grill while the others were busy setting up additional tables on the patio and arranging the chairs and talking amongst themselves.

I hollered out, "The meat will be ready in about five minutes so if you want to get everyone together we can sit down and eat together."

Tim asked if anyone knew where Jen was and I told him, "The last time I saw her she was asking me about walking in the front yard and Deb and Bri left with her."

Tim said, "Thanks Matt, I'll go see if she is still out there."

I was taking the meat off the grill when I heard Jen said, "It was hilarious the way they looked at us."

Once everyone was seated and we started serving the food, I asked Jen, "Did you enjoy your stroll in the front yard."

She enthusiastically proclaimed, "Oh my God YES Matt! We walked all the way down near the road and Deb dared me and Bri to go out and lay down in the center of the road with our legs and arms spread as wide as possible for one minute. She said she would stand guard for us in case any cars approached."

Sarah yelped and said, "You didn't do it did you?"

Jen said, "Well it's only a country road and since we had been standing there for awhile and no one came by, we thought it would be safe enough to do."

"So we went out there and each of us lay down with our legs facing traffic and we spread em wide." Bri said.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers