That Fateful Weekend Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

"Deb was the time keeper and I think she let us lay there for longer than a minute." Jen replied.

"Once she told us our time was up we sat up in the road and talked about what Deb should do for her dare. We finally decided to have Deb stand in the center of the road with her legs spread and her hands on top of her head for one minute facing each way." Bri continued.

"Bri and I were still standing in the lane on this side of the road while Deb took her position in the center of the road. She finished one minute facing one direction and had turned around facing the other direction when about thirty seconds later a car came up the road from behind her." Jen said.

Bri started laughing while Deb started blushing before Bri continued the story by saying, "We told Deb she had to stand still but she moved saying she didn't want to get hit by the car. When she ran towards Jen and me on the side of the road, we caught her and turned her around facing the car. Deb tried to cover her goodies but we held her arms to her side and we stood behind her."

Jen burst in saying, "The car slowed down and stopped right in front of us. There were three guys and two girls in the car and they asked if we needed any help. I told them Deb lost a dare and had to show someone her tits and pussy."

The guys around the table started laughing and Deb blushed a deeper red when Bri said, "That's not the best part. The best part came when Deb wouldn't open her legs to let the guys in the car see her pussy. Two of them got out and each one picked up a foot and spread Deb wide and while they were looking at her pussy they showed their friends in the car."

Beth asked, "What did they say after that?"

"They said I had a great looking pussy." Deb almost whispered.

Sarah asked, "Then what happened?"

With her face deep red from embarrassment Deb said, "They put my feet down and each of them cupped my pussy and held one of my tits in their hands before they stopped and got back into the car and took off."

Deb continued saying, "I was so mad at Bri and Jen at first because they wouldn't let me go and held me there on display for those people in the car however my pussy got so wet from being exposed that way, I'm still dripping wet. I didn't know I had any exhibitionist in me but after that experience down there, I want to try something again. Maybe next time it won't be so extreme."

The conversation around the table continued but changed to the day's events and how much everyone had fun. Many of our guests thanked Donna and I for having them over and complimented us on our lifestyle.

Everyone enjoyed the BBQ and the beer flowed right up until our guests decided to call it a day and they started packing up to go. Everyone pitched in and picked up everything and helped put everything away. All the garbage was picked up, bagged and put in the garage.

By the time our guests were ready to go it was starting to get dark outside. We walked our guests out to their cars. Unlike when they arrived I noticed none of them had bothered to get dressed. They gave all of us last hugs and got into the cars and prepared to leave.

We watched as they pulled away from the house and headed down the driveway before we walked back into the house. Once inside all of us agreed that the day was wonderful, fulfilling and tiring.

Julie asked me, "May Brandi and I use the pool"

I looked at her and said, "While you're here, you don't have to ask, you're welcome to do whatever you want to do."

Donna looked around the room and asked, "Anyone else interested in a good soak in the pool, I'm going."

Donna joined hands with Brandi and Julie and started walking through the house headed towards the patio. I looked at everyone and said, "Sounds good to me, let's enjoy ourselves."

Beth heard Kim fusing and went to pick her up and bring her out to the pool.

All of us slipped down into the warm water of the pool and relaxed. I looked around and said, "I love all of you for being part of my family's lives."

There was a reverberation of "I love you" heard floating above the pool from all the others who were enjoying our early evening soak.

Leaning back I looked across the pool and saw Julie and Brandi floating near Donna, mom and Sarah I thought to myself, wow they're staying over a few more days. Things should stay interesting.

*

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please vote and rate my story.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers