All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 1,168 Comments (Page 10)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am fairly sure this is the second time I have read this...and it is as thrilling to me this time as it was before!!

It is obvious, from the start that "Sammi" is in there, and she has feelings for Justin...he is too stupid to realize it; plus, having his "BEST FRIEND" as his girlfriend is the best of ALL WORLDS!! Who better than the person who knows you best, already, and all your secrets/quirks/foibles!!

My wife is THAT PERSON; we knew each other as friends before; she heard all my crap about my ex-wife\counseled me/let me cry on her shoulder. All the while she put on the façade of being happily married to her husband.

We ended up divorced at the same time, and, VOILÁ, we fell into love, and it has been LOVE ever since. Yes, the usual bumps along the way, BUT FRIENDS-FIRST, LAST, ALWAYS!! 'TIL DEATH DO US PART...

So, to Sammi and Justin...HOORAY!!

AND five stars for the story!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Great story line. Why not add another chapter, polishing the story off with a confrontation between Jen and Sammi, possibly more than once. Say, maybe the first time is Sammi answering the door Saturday nite, in just her thong, and then a week later when he takes her to a threater, as promised, in front of their friends and fellow students, making everyone know they were a couple, not just an item. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least one more “first.” This is the first story I have actually rated on this site. (Obviously a 5)

I found the sex hot and the nonsexual elements even better

It’s both challenging and inspiring for new authors to see what is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow rated 5 star

satisweetsatisweetover 1 year ago

Excellent story, and it sounds almost authentic, as though the whole thing, or at least parts actually happened. Nice to see it happens sometimes. We eagerly await more!

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Truly great story. This is one I come back to again and again. Despite the protagonists sometimes grating blindness! First Justin, most egregiously; I spend pages shaking my head at him. And then Sam starts trying to throw everything away before it can even start! These damn kids! But I think they got it worked out finally. Sam is awesome and Justin doesn't deserve her in the begining, until he gets his act together!

Bismarck66Bismarck66over 1 year ago

Amazing story and writing. Probably one of the few times I've given a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was soooo good wtf

LookinSouthLookinSouthover 1 year ago

Amazing story, one of my all time favorites. Thank you for this!

jrwr7jrwr7over 1 year ago

This was a great story. I really liked that he was the innocent and she had experience and took control, a big departure from most stories like this. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was a good read, for a first time very good. Just keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love for this story to advance, while dabbing about in different romance books I thought about erotica. My first time on this site and I find a gem like this? I hope this story can go further, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. Thanks.

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 1 year ago

My 2nd time through, and it still holds up as a great viginity-shedding tale!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 1 year ago

I've read this charming story again and again, and it's just as hot every time. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously one of the best stories on this site. Wish there were more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2. Would love to see how they develop and gow Jen takes the news.

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Oh my loved this! One of the best I've read hear.Like how Sam and Justin's relationship evolved to culminate with their sex which was so well described. Had me so aroused I had to pleasure myself.The two confirming their love

left me in tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read long, slow burn stories hundreds of them, most don't tend to be so realistic. It was well done but the MCs ignorance was killing me and the situation of him being toyed with while he passed on others and yet had one who cared for him kinda gnaws at me too much as the story is way too similar to my life and I definitely don't wanna read a retelling of that. So you get 2 scores from me, a 1/5 and a 5/5. Stories like this need a New Tag [Warning: Viewer Discretion is Advised] (This story may fuck up your man feels) [Warning: Viewer Discretion is Advised]

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Amazing that I never read this before. It's beautifully innocent and lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is simply the best story I've read on this site or in any novel. The relationship and characters... Amazing

OnrecessOnrecessover 1 year ago

I only recently joined, but I have visited. I couldn't tell you how many times I've read this story. It is a beautiful story, beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome love story between friends whom waited long enough to finally be more than friends. Perhaps not a fantasy story but an actual sexual encounter always there waiting for the right moment. I’d like to think how this would finally be a happening between a childhood friend still to this day with only distance between us being the undoing. Excellent writing..

sirelcsirelcover 1 year ago

Definitely enjoyed the story. More believable than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a great story this is

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It brought tears to my eyes. I don’t think women like Samantha exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a follow up to see about the old GF and how the family react to this new GF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really well written.

Thanks for a great story !

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

One of the best of the category. 5*

Sad to know girls like that don't exist except in fairytales

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just WOW. Thanks for sharing this story.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

I Love it!! I think it would make a great movie..

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 1 year ago

From what I've read you're a great writer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish this story, I got about halfway through, but the thing with Jen just hit too close to home. And while that's not exactly a compliment, it does speak to your skills as a writer to be able to provoke those feelings.

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

sorry but I've gotta shout this so u can hear me when I say "YOU'VE GOTTA FINISH THIS STORYLINE PLEASE, "

MarkthegeekMarkthegeekover 1 year ago

This is a truly outstanding story! I was enthralled from start to finish,and wantto say that first-time stories may be my thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet. Loving. Warm. Just Nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome, I loved it. Couldn’t stop reading it !

DarknsDarknsover 1 year ago

Simply beautiful! Thank you for a very enjoyable reading experience.

fainting_goatfainting_goatover 1 year ago

One of the best I've read on the site so far. Excellent dialogue and relatable characters. Really hot! Going to read this one to the wife and take advantage of the effects.

bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

Super-hot story, and the romance makes it even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, my god! The best story I've ever read. Even going back to "Fanny Hill" when all of this was brand new to me!

Thank You

dreamer_of_urgesdreamer_of_urgesover 1 year ago

That was an amazing story!

I only wish something like that would have happened to me.

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

One of the few stories I truly LOVED. Beyond being a wonderful story, beautifully told, it is the story of my live in some ways. Through school I had mostly female friends but we were always more like pals despite going out and spending a lot of time together. I don’t think we ever saw ourselves as we should have and in retrospect I know I missed several opportunities. Many years later I became friends with another young lady and finally got up the nerve to treat her not just as a friend, but as someone I wanted to love and spend my life with. I had finally learned - like Justin - to move the relationship up a notch and it changed my life. We’ve now been together over 40 years and looking forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful and sexy all at once.Superbly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS WAS SO WELL WRITTEN WITH CARE AND PASSION . IT KEPT THE READER WANTING MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was always impressed by this story that is until I realized that they were both just eighteen years old in a world where most kids were headed to college. What a life changer. A whole new world maybe this was pre9/11. Oh what a life changing experience that would be, he or she in a combat zone PTSDO, loss of a limb or just coming home and not. If you haven been then you don't understand. So FUCK OFF.

Sorry about that but I came home in 1964, and I am not home yet, I try every day but the world change while we weren't looking and they said fuck us,baby killers. So you see a lot could happen to our young couple. Let's just leave them there suspended in time,alway in love and always innocent.

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 1 year ago

I am now a pretty old man and have read very widely forever. This story is the most beautiful, most loving and truly caring story of them all. In spite of age I am as romantic and horny as I was when I first discovered such things. I had to read this in one go, couldn't wait for the end and felt sad when I did. I am happy for Samantha and Justin but I felt so inside and surrounded by the story. so real, truly amazing. I quickly knew how it would end but the journey there has been amazing. Thank you - your thoughts and feelings are beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was absolutely amazing, this was the first time I've commented on here and it's worth it. A while back I gave up on dating because of a prior relationship, now I'm going to give it another try. Hope there's more cuz ima check! Also would love to see the ex gf reaction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve read this a few times over the years. I had a best friend in school named Samantha, whom I loved very much. The day I told her was the last time I saw or spoke to her.

rmac1rmac1over 1 year ago

This story was absolutely beautifully written and took me back to the days of my youth. Just thinking about meeting a new person in college and becoming friends with her long before we dated.

It was a beautiful experience when we began dating and it wasn’t long after we started dating that I fell in love with her . I married that lady and have never looked back. Almost 40 years now. It’s great when you find someone that fits into your life, even better when she was a friend first!

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Reread lost track of how many times. But this time wow felt the pain, excitement, and angst like never before. I sure wish I could vote my five again.

98nstlthkbouit98nstlthkbouitover 1 year ago

It grabbed your attention and feelings, even for an old fart like me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing first love first fuck story.

Renews my faith in love.

Think your great. James

BobLee7BobLee7about 1 year ago

This is incredible! I loved it. I love the way she talked and whispered to him. I wish I had that.

Well done.

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

This has been one of my favorite stories for a long time. I have it marked and come back to read regularly. I'd say it is close to perfect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous! Thank you so much. I read it to my wife over a romantic weekend. It was an aphrodisiac that led to wonderful sex & lovemaking.

diamondjimdiamondjimabout 1 year ago

I have not left many comments in all the years I have been a member. So please believe me when I say this is one of the most erotic and heartflt stories I have read. Excellent work and character development.

GongguyGongguyabout 1 year ago

Third read just as good as the first. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. On a lazy Saturday I read it to my wife of 15 yrs while we stayed in bed all morning. We subsequently had great sex. Thanks!

get2nome61get2nome61about 1 year ago

Loved the emotion in Justin and Sammi . You did surprise me with Sammie wanting to leave towards the end, not surprisingly though you gave it a great finish !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just what kind of fucking bullshit story is this?

Sam fucked around and when Justin wants it she asks a favor to not do it because she likes him and wanted a virgin.. What a fucking load of Hypocrisy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story; among the best I've found on the site. I found the moral/ethical debates -- both Justin's internal and his hesitation about fucking his tomboy friend Samantha -- a bit too drawn out, but I don't know how 18 y.o. minds operate these days. But this is a minor quibble and a matter of taste: a pleasure to read, and I've bookmarked it, something I rarely do.

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 1 year ago

Great story, in my opinion it was really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. This is the first of your stories I am posting a comment for , but you have written a few of my favorites. I am , officially , a fan. Thank You for all your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man. Come for a dirty secret, get all the feels. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Memories.

SandhillsMSandhillsMabout 1 year ago

Great story. Very well written and the flow was perfect. Cant wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wonderful story...I could see it coming...wanted it to happen just the way it did...still cried when she started the ball rolling in the bedroom...can't think of a more beautiful way to begin a life-long loving relationship or a first time. He was still a bit of a jerk...maybe we all are sometimes...but she was perfect...almost too good to be true. Guess that's what makes it a wonderful fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This and adult education are the best two stories I've ever read. I hope to find more of your writing.

Simply the best - just carried me along - and to a very good place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story very similar to the way my life with my now wife began, but she was the virgin not me.

We have been married for many years now,and I still love her the same as when we first met.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How dare you make me feel feelings. 5/5, would feel again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved it!

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

I feel deceived the story tag said love and romance when in reality it's a cuckold relationship which is a big turn off for me. If you put that tag in the description, I wouldn't have read the story. I didn't make it past state page 3 and I had to stop reading it. It started out as a love story but that's what it's not. It's a fantasy of what you wish a cuckold relationship would be like

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

Okay, now I feel like a jerk. Disregard my comment. It was meant for another story. I clicked on the story above the story that was posted. I haven't read this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Extraordinary! Probably the best erotic romance I have read. Please consider continuing Sammi and Justin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to get to the point. You might try writing soap operas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Ugly Duckling turns into the beautiful swan. Sammi stuns Justin by her dramatic transformation after which she reveals her true love. Justin would be

extremely hard pressed to truly LOVE Sammi after all the emotional trauma he had been through the past months and the events leading up to that weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved every second of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

superb! and complex near the end. you write well, and i thank you.

thruholewizardthruholewizardabout 1 year ago

I absolutely LOVED IT! What a wonderfully romantic love story....pace was great... Sam was the best !

HardsoftailHardsoftailabout 1 year ago

Very good story, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for taking the time to write this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this story I only wish that it would have segwayed into a series about the two this story has already laid out the framework for it especially the way that it concluded

derKatzenderKatzenabout 1 year ago

Is it wrong that a strong part of me wants a vignette with sammi and Justin meeting prom dress Barbie at the door the next day?

iguanolupeeiguanolupeeabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it and thank you even more for sharing it. -izzy

juneboi2juneboi2about 1 year ago

That was beautiful. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what a pussy whipped moron.

TavvymanTavvymanabout 1 year ago

Really nice job. A well written story, not just because of the sex, but you really drew me into the characters and made me feel a few things too.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Lovely story... We all knew where it was going to lead to from the start, but a great build-up and climax regardless!

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

Can we get a follow-up of them 10 or 20 years+ into the future? I’m a sucker for happy endings and this best friends to lovers is awesome. I really want to think that they stayed faithful to each other and got married eventually and lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Test

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A sweet little story, well-narrated, if perhaps a little wordy. A shame about Sam's previous implied sexual encounters that somewhat spoil her potential viginity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

VErry nice sweet story. PLease continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

next chapter please and the next

wrytwrytabout 1 year ago

1st 3 pages was the same drama over and over again but the ending was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great romance story with a good build up as opposed to just another wham, bang, thank you mam story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some similarities to the 1987 film "Some Kind Of Wonderful" (without the sex) with Eric Stoltz as the male lead and Mary Stuart Masterson as the tomboy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was really lovely. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories