All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 1,167 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hej

asdfasdfasdfasdf

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story!

Very nice character development, with some remarkable similarities to some of my own experiences many years ago!

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 3 years ago

Well that’s a great story line and I enjoyed the character build up with an exciting conclusion. Great job and fantastic details

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I came here to fap but now I have tears in my eyes. This was such a wholesome story I found myself immersed. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm all for kinky sex, but you found my one true weakness: best friends falling in love. I've got me emotionally invested like no other story has and man I'm ridiculously happy for fictional characters. Sadly I've never had a male best friend and I'll continue to be jealous of the scenario. Well done.

Jb75Jb75about 3 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story it wasn’t just about sex it was love, the sex part was hot but when you add

love to it is so much better, One if my favourite story by far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So was she lying?

Was Sam lying about being in love with Justin for a while or did she lie to Justin about being with other guys in order to make Justin jealous and hopefully get him to make a move?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your story is one of my favorites. I've only read it about 5 times. Guys need to be hit in the head sometimes; women can be subtle about their feelings. My 1st time ended with an "air burst" followed by her saying, "You started this, you better be able to finish it!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was such a real feeling story, that I felt a connection to. I could truly relate, I often wonder in my old age, what my life would had been like if my story had gone like this. I love my wife and kids, but I still wonder. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damn

This story just made me realize how single I am 🥲

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

comment below me, same lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Slow build

While I was reading this at first I thought that is was going to be a teen social story, however as I read on I realized that his relationship with Sam was going to amount to more than good friends! Fortunately the readers were rewarded with such an exceptional description of a first time and true first time love.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story as it reminded me of the intimate connection I still have with my first time, first love over fifty years ago!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have a talent to pull the reader in and keep them feeling like they are right there in the story. Great story. I look forward to many more of your pieces of writing. One of my favorites!

runnerman8700runnerman8700about 3 years ago

Excellent work. The pacing is fantastic, and it reads like an actual story, which one doesn't always find on here.

peggysue69peggysue69about 3 years ago
amazing

That was probably one of the best stories from an aspiring author I have read I a long time, I loved it thoroughly enthralling. Carry on the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfection

Loved everything about it! It wasn’t just a quick fix for a horny reader.. it was incredibly romantic, sensual and fulfilling!

Thank you so much!

NavypilotNavypilotabout 3 years ago

Like all your work it is beautifully written you have a real talent and always show an insitefull understanding of you characters and their personalities and feelings. Well done sir!.

Btrying2Btrying2about 3 years ago

A good story which I very much enjoyed. I had a small amount of difficult getting into the characters as all were outside my own realm of experience, but I finally was able to connect trough the excellent skill of the author. The tension was just right and the desire to know the outcome was strong as I scrolled and read.

My only negative (not major since I rated a 5) was I thought the finish (last few paragraphs) was not as well developed as the rest of the story. Not that I did not like the ending, just thought a little more detail and closure would have benefited the completeness of this story. Taken it up a notch so to speak. But please do not think I did not enjoy and very much like the story.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

I wish a Samantha was my first

malloystermalloysterabout 3 years ago

I just re-read it and loved it even more than the first time. Thank you for your writing!

Hooked_on_SmutHooked_on_Smutabout 3 years ago

Rated 5 star, but would have been good to know how Jen was dumped and got what the slut deserved.

ChiefHospitalmanChiefHospitalmanabout 3 years ago

Excellently written, excellent plot development, and character development. I agree with Hooked on Smut, it would have been nice to know how he broke up with Jen and his revenge Ops, almost forgot a 5-star story.

Woodturner2018Woodturner2018about 3 years ago

Great story! 5 Stars and a favorite. I agreed that you should have finished with Jen coming over and Justin dumping her with Sammi present and in his arms when he does that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a perfect story! I love how it just wasn’t a page or two about fucking, but was actually an entire story with plot and character development! Though I wouldn’t mine a few smaller stories to get off to. This is arguably the best Literotica I’ve read to date (and I’ve read quite a few). I just want you to know just how great your work is!

theclenerdudetheclenerdudeabout 3 years ago

Loved every aspect of the story. Sammi is the kind of woman every man needs. Thanks for the character buildup.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

What a perfect story you have give us but unfortunately this story is nowhere near finished as there’s to my unanswered questions that needed to be answered. Jens and their parents reaction to their new relationship just to name two. Please continue on with this story...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Researcher2019Researcher2019about 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've read in a long time, five+ stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a damned fine teenage love story. Perfect even. Anyone who finds the story incomplete is wrong. This is pretty much "and they lived happily ever after". We know he'll break up with Jen. How he does it, how she takes it, and how it turns out doesn't matter because he'll be so preoccupied with Sam that nothing else matters. To all young writers out there, if you're going to write a 6 page short story where only two characters appear on screen, then please, for the love of god, don't write an epilogue for a bunch of side characters who got no or little screen time and please don't write an unnecessary time skip epilogue. That's like ordering a five course meal then finishing with plain bread and water. Just no. To lovecraft68, great job.

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

Fantastic story! 5 stars! It was a great read and a fantastic build up. The only thing I would have changed or more hoped for was him kicking Jen to the curb. Maybe something like she shows up in the morning and Sam and Justin answers the door wrapped in a blanket or something and he tells Jen he knows and closes the door in her face. I am a fan of closer and the bad people getting their due.

klpicklpicabout 3 years ago

I LOVED it. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please write some more about these two characters! It's a great story, so far.

GhostdogginGhostdogginabout 3 years ago

Wanted to read about how he was laying pipe to Sammi in the living room the next day and Jen come strolling in. Then him and Sammi keep going at it and tell Jen to take her nasty ass and kick rocks lol

Cracker270Cracker270about 3 years ago

Second time for this story. You are a very talented writer. Great character development and the build up to the racy parts was tantalizing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing and a good story; if a somewhat manipulative friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I came to read porn instead of watching it, just to try out something new, and I stayed for the story and your incredible writing. I know it’s weird because it always comes down to sex but I really loved the story and reading this, I actually felt kinda relatable to Justin in some ways, so I could really feel some moments just like how you described. Thanks!

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

An exceptional story, beautifully written, you have provided great characters who should be brought back for further adventures, especially to deal with the trollope that is Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is beautiful. It's what I'm hoping for now at 31 after having been a Cindy most of my life.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

This was outstanding, much more than just an enjoyable read. I'm sure you get the "More Please" requests, but I still need to write it. More Please. I would have enjoyed Jen showing up and finding Sammi and Justin together (Sammi wearing only one of Justin's dress shirts), and maybe Sammi showing off her man's larger-than-average cock. 5 stars without any hesitation. Thank you for sharing your story.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Steven Stills of Crosby, Nash, Stills and Young - circa 1970

"Love the One You're With"

verse: "... And if you can't be with the one you love honey

Love the one you're with, ..."

(attributed to Billy Preston)

This Top Ten song foreshadows you, and said it all back in 1970 - the greatest era of them all.

Thank God for teenage girls in love - 80% of guys would never have lost their virginity before 25 yrs.!

ForeverEverForeverEveralmost 3 years ago

"No, because it's just like you, used."

Man this piece is full of great lines

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Don't get the trolls' comments.

Who wouldn't want their first time to be with someone that care / loves you? Good build up and climax(es). And, for once, the ending was not rushed.

Would like a sequel but can understand the author's dilemma for such a story. Some readers want a scorched earth treatment of Jen; others not so much. Personally, I'd like to see Sammi and Justin, go up to the lake on Sunday and run into Jen and just tell her that since Justin didn't want to intrude on time with her boyfriend especially when he has a hot new girlfriend in Sammi. Then, Justin and Sammi could visit their other "real" friends like Jim and work on cultivating a less tomboy reputation since Sammi would be in a bikini. and then the real dilemma begins - where do you take it from there? What will mom's reaction be? Sammi's family? Do Sammi and Justin stay together or ride off to college together? Break-up? How do these two get more experience? Do they need more experience? Lots of possibilities. Perhaps, the author could invite other authors to write the next chapter?

Am anonymous only because I don't have an account yet.

mnix3245mnix3245almost 3 years ago

Excellent story structure and linguistics! Eroticism is more than just portrayals of sexual acts. The discovery of love is far more important in life and takes eroticism to a higher plane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sam manipilated Justin to take his first time. Sure she loves him but was focused on being his first so he wouldnt forget she took his virginity. Justin wouldve been better off with the slut going over, at least everything was honest and upfront without the ego of being someones first. For a so called bestfriend shes shit.

elenaquirkyelenaquirkyalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story... Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story it was so cute.

Happy2pervHappy2pervalmost 3 years ago

Just really beautiful; erotic and beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s not the best plot in the world of course because it’s not a novel, but that was super hot nonetheless and very cute. I totally ship them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This Justin is a woman obsessed walkover

Jen is abitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First two chapters with Sam and Justin were fucking annoying.....clearly the bitch wanted him and kept cock blocking him fucking others.....Justin is a wimp

wartiewartiealmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story - something I could relate to on so many levels. I still “carry a torch” for my first love and best friend 52 years later, though we never finally connected on the physical level of Justin and Sammi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was delightful and stimulating.

The negative comments say more about the responders immaturity than a criticism of the characters.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 3 years agoAuthor

@anaon 'immaturity'

Yes, cold male insecurity dictates all women should be simpering submissive virgins waiting for the mighty man to come take what he wants.

I love seeing Loving wives incels come into other categories to spread their malice about women. Badge of honor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is an excellently crafted story. It has good grammar and structure, and presents the angst of growing teenagers very well. JN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story about young love and how stupid all us young men can be before we start thinking with the big head!

GoMikeyGoMikeyalmost 3 years ago

that was a great story.......even knowing where it would end up, I was HOOKED the whole way !!! going to check out your other work now :)

TomcattUKTomcattUKalmost 3 years ago

Great story, nicely written and engaging. Just goes to show erotica can also be about romantic relationships.

Also loved the response to @anaon 'immaturity'

Lloyd_JebusLloyd_Jebusalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. I don't usually connect with stories written in the first person but you nailed it. I love the slow build and the attention to character development. Just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was sensational! You have a new fan!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

It was really good. But it would have been so much better if Samantha had been saving herself for Justin. If she had lied about the two other guys going all the way with her, you probably could have worked the same dynamic equation. Maybe have Samantha saving her cherry for Justin by letting the other guys do anal with her. It still was a good story for your first effort.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, second comment from me. When I wrote my first comment, I knew that on some level that I wasn't satisfied with the story. I tried to articulate what I was feeling and all of the comments I made still hold true. But then I started reading comments from others and one particular female posted the following and it struck a chord. I don't agree totally with everything that she said, but I will quote the best part here:

"Do you honestly expect the reader to accept that an 18 year old tomboy had miraculously developed a secret life as some sort of sex goddess! If you think Justin reflects a real 18 year male, and realism was your goal,you totally missed the boat with Sam. No "tomboys" are like that. No real girls that age are like that. What, has she been leading a secret life as a hooker? How did this girl suddenly learn to fuck like a pro? Knowing EVERYTHING and acting like a seasoned porn star?"

The other thing that I have to add is a realistic approach for TOMBOYS. In my own personal experience, every girl who was a Tomboy will follow one of two paths once they get their first period. They will either leave the Tomboy stuff totally behind and embrace their feminine side or they won't. The ones who continue being girls who like boyish activities typically discover that they are bisexual, unless they abandon their feminine side generally or entirely and become lesbian. I know that I'm going to catch flack for that statement, but it's what I have observed time and time again. I'm sure that there's a handful of exceptions out there, but as a general rule, I'll stand by my opinion. Tomboys do not become full on erotica sex goddesses.

Even though I have trouble with items in the story, I still enjoyed it.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story the only thing I thought it was missing ws to have jen come over to find she no longer had justin too do her bidding any more and too be called a slut to her face . other than that fantastic !

get2nome61get2nome61almost 3 years ago

The story was great. I was pretty sure where the story was going but you made it more passionate the way you put it.

I agree it would have been fun to have Jen see herself as the slit she really was, then again could have taken away from the passion that was there.

dkrypt0dkrypt0almost 3 years ago

I came here to fap, bro. Not to get all teary eyed and feel good and stuff. Dammit. Good shit though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was an awesome story, you had me hard most of the time!

That was definitely one of the better stories I’ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of if not the best story Ive ever read in here. I was like responding to what was happening and enjoyed the way you moved from the beginning to the end. Being mad at Jen for you and hoping she got hers. Happy for you how the story progressed with you to Sammi. Not a lot of stories turn me on like this one but it reminded me of my first time and it kept me hard through the last part of the story. Cant wait to read your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Virgin cuck falls directly for the next manipulating bitch and states that he loves her after like 5 seconds?. Well I would say he loves fucking her but maybe should first look around what other pussy is out there.

macisgreatmacisgreatalmost 3 years ago

I wish I had Samantha.

Do we really have to label members?

I thought it was well done, I could never write like this, I have the thoughts but not the story writing ability. Very well done

slickwilly7slickwilly7almost 3 years ago

Well done, just enough knowledgeable sex and nice descriptions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutley Fabulous, As a divorced man, it shocked me, how a story could consume me.The story was laid out so well. As far as I am concerned, Thir is one of the best stories I have ever read. Paul G.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. I wish I had a Sammi of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Here I am tryin to stroke my dick, and this story comes along to stroke my heart.

EstcherEstcheralmost 3 years ago

Beautiful dialogue. Realistic and heartfelt. A great finding love story.

mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

Great story and I live in Rhode Island and have been to Mackerel cove in Jamestown

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I usually steer clear of first-time stories, as they're typically too far fetched. Your story has a touch of realism in the various relationships that I honestly enjoyed. (I don't find that often here!) Keep writing; you're good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the most beautiful story I have ever read on this site. We need more stories such as this. Wow. 5 stars for the realism and learning to see the beauty right in front of you.

happywriter007happywriter007almost 3 years ago

I wish my first time was like this....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Third time I read this. I think it gets better each time. GREAT story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You glorious bastard, 10/10 would read again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awsome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i read this a while ago and just found it again. I love it!

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

Just reread this from a few years ago.. HOT HOT story, except for the author showing her D/s kink in the last conversation with "I get to come ON you?" No real man wants to come anywhere but DEEP inside pussy, mouth, or ass. That shit was invented for porn watchers too STOOPID to tell if the guy is coming without seeing him "shoot off" (they don't know the word ejaculate... too many syllables).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG AMAZING STORY FUCK

Tony155Tony155almost 3 years ago

One of the absolute best stories I’ve read on this site! I can’t believe it took me this long to find it. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Normally, would have liked to see the 'tell off' or burn to Jen, but was author was wise to ignore what I might've liked. :) An excellent story. Easy 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You sound like a right twat nonsequitour. Who gives a fuck where somebody cums

Bucky411Bucky411almost 3 years ago

This is by far the best story I have read in any of the sites I follow. I’m the guy who always had lots of female friends, but very few guy friends. Nothing ever happened, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t think about it. I haven’t seen any of them in 25 years, but they still haunt my fantasies.

I would love to have a second chapter to this where we get to see how the relationship grew, and if they got married. Guess I just have to imagine it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More stories with this couple would be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a master piece! Thank you!! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it! Especially the dialogue at the end where he kept trying to tell her. Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The characters were realistic in the sense they are hypocritical, selfish and dumb. If that was what the author was aiming for, they did it perfectly. If the author was trying to write charming characters, then they failes miserably.

The guys mother is a dumb bitch who basically conditioned his son to be a certain way simply because she got hurt by someone.

MC is unrealistic. Not because he's a virgin at 18 when he has girls who offer sex to him, but because he apperantly cares THATmuch about his promise to his mother, even though he has no reason to and I don't know of anyone who would.

Sam is a bitch. She's manipulative and not at app a good friend. She's loved him for years but had multiple boyfriends during that time and she even described her sex life with other guys to the guy she loves. Every time. Now I don't know about the cucks but if a girl said/showed she loved me and started going on about how she got fucked in this position by that guy and loved eating his cum and all that, I'm not touching that bitch. There's clearly something wrong with her.

Also, about the Jen situation. The guy went 6 months without realizing she was cheating on him and using him, even though she was so obvious about it. That is not virginity mate, that is just stupidity. I have been a virgin, we've all been virgins. How many of us were that stupid? I had a girlfriend who started spending some time with an ex who still had a thing for her. I immediately confronted her about it, I didn't sit there like a cuck and let her cheat on me for half a fucking year. And I believe that's how normal humans would react too. I just can't believe so many people found this story "cutr", "wholesome", "hot" or anything that is not a mess...

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

Top notch story! Great character development, they were real people jumping off the page. That is the sign of a great writer!

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104almost 3 years ago

One of the sweeter and hotter stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done.

Enjoyed it tremendously!

Keep it up.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After thinking a bit about this story, I realized I never really connected with the characters.

It was a good story, but it stayed a story I read, not something I experienced.

great stories make you think twice to realize you just read it—not experienced it nor

Saw the movie.

A 4 but not a 5 star.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was good. Expected more of a back story between Sam and Justin leading into sex. Hoped Justin would take a bit more time to realise he was in love with Sam....which would mean a few more coupling sessions between them ...some romantic dates ....Just saying something that I would love ...Overall a great read.

And love your stories.

- Soumya

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writing from the moment that Sammi starts to leave is a tour de force. Thankyou.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The story is very beautiful.

The feelings, the dialogue, the romance.

But there is an understatement here.

Sem says she has a boyfriend. But she says she's been in love with Justin for a long time. She says she likes to give blowjobs and admits that sperm is better than a banana. She tries to change positions a lot during sex. She doesn't seem to tell Justin that not only is she his first, but he's her first too. Maybe add a little at the end of the story:

Sammi tired filled with my cum and satiated with sex fell asleep in my arms. Her last words before she went into her dream world were, "Remember when I said that I wanted you to remember me as your first and special one for the rest of your life? I'll remember you as my first and special one for life, too."

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

Beautiful, simply beautiful.

THANKS

1...56789...12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories