All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 1,163 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Well written story development and perfectly detailed hot sex. Author deserves congratulations..

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Sammi and Justin.

It seemed almost monotonous how both Justin and Sammi kept going in circles,and Sam being somewhat of a slut and having sex with two other guys instead of with the man she claimed to love,Justin,and refusing to tell him she loved him,and complimenting him for his virtue of waiting.

But still she kept quiet,and Sammi getting upset cause he didn't say it back to her during their love making,only as she was getting ready to leave did Justin confront Sammi about her feelings for him,she was gonna leave him like the Weak Tomboyish Slut she was without clarifying her feelings.Only Justin refused to back down this time and forced Sammi to open up about her love for him.

Finally after Justin found out he soul searched and revealed his love for Sammi,so they could finally be on level playing field and be a couple.I realize this was an unrequited love story but it took too long to get them together,maybe 2 or 3 pages,not 6 whole pages.Still worth 41/2 stars.

TrollTureTrollTureover 4 years ago
Good

I like story, well done. I would have liked Jen to get a little bit of a comeuppance, not some Burn-The-Bitch thing, but still shaming her.

@RodimusMike, was that meant as a summary of the story, or as a comment? If it's a comment, It was a veeeery lengthy comment just to complain that the story was too ... long?

@Anonymous (10/03/19) You think an 18-year old is a slut for having had sex with TWO people, and not even at the same time! In the 1950's perhaps, but today? I'd say that is pretty bloody normal!

The cum-on-the-face comment could just as well have been inspired by porn as by anything else, and I couldn't find any reference to her saying that she loved taking cum on her face, or had ever done it, she just offered it to Justin. Presumably to get him going again.

And teasing and annoying him with stories about the sex she had? Well HE was apparently going on and on about Jen all the time, wasn't he?

RazorDjinRazorDjinover 4 years ago
I want one

I want my own Sammi 😭🤧 that story was so good I didn't have to get off while reading to love it. It's better than watching porn

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 4 years ago
Beautifully written!

This was a great story! A thoroughly enchanting tale which brought no surprises but delivered the warm fuzzies in abundance. Hot when it needed to be and sweet throughout.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

It's really a perfect representation of teen love. Not every horny teenager is fucking most are just like these characters. They want what they want but either through shyness or religious beliefs or or some promise. Most kids have trouble finding the one. Hence most stories about an older man/ woman seducing a younger person being so popular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing

A nothing ending,spoilt this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

For such a good story, what a pathetic ending ! Where's the bit about Jen getting her nose put out of joint and regretting the loss of a boy friend like Justin? Her peers should witness her humiliation, when Justin dumps her. No! the ending just doesn't do it for such a well written plot. No stars, for the disappointing ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story!

I have read several of your stories, but this by far is the best one I have read from you!

Thanks

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

This is the first story of yours that I’ve read and I really enjoyed it. Beautifully written with just the right amount of emotion mixed in with a great sex scene. And a believable situation on top of that. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

This is really beautifully and expertly expressed. I love this story a lot. How friends become great lovers is an amazing scene. Though, thus can't be the end. So much is left out; jen coming to 'throw Justin a bone' to find him kissing Samantha, Justin's mother learning her son and Samantha are lovers and other friends finding out the same. Can't wait for chapter ii.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding story, excellent narration.

Congratulations! Your story is one of the best I've read on this site. I like the long build up. I like your sex scenes and i like the way you write in complete grammatically correct sentences. Your characters are believable and your plot is refreshingly new.

I wish you would use the word belly instead of stomach to refer to the lower abdomen and remember always to keep lie and lay straight. Other than those little speed bumps your story flows perfectly from start to finish.

Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Up yours Jen

Great story of young love and the heart aches that go with it. I kept waiting for the put down with Jen, wanting for her to show up at the door to find them together and seeing what a real knock-out girl looked like when she saw Sammi.

Really enjoyed the story and the sex was good also. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always the Best

I agree with the previous anonymous that proper spelling, punctuation and grammar are important aspects of a good story. All writers, whether beginners or seasoned veterans, should study up on the proper use of the most common mistake issues. Two, to and too; your and you're, [and don't forget yore]; there, their and they're; and I see quite a few people confusing load and loud lately. There are quite a few more but you get my drift. It makes for a much more pleasant read if you don't have to stop and figure out what the author is trying to say. Lovecraft68 has a good handle on this and the stories are better for it. Thank you for posting these here at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LC's Best Work

This is clearly the best story you've made. And it didn't have incest, nothing terribly dark nor did it have any questionable kinks. (Though I could have done with Sammi not having a foot fetish, it wasn't focused on.) Of course you desperately need to proofread several times before uploading, but honestly this was your absolute best story on Literotica.

TheDreamGirlTheDreamGirlabout 4 years ago
... Holly Fucking God!!!!

I want this so badly! Especially since I have a Jason and... the situation is almost exactly the same minus a Jen and FUCK ME I WANT THIS SO BADLY!!!!! Thank you for the amazing amazing story!!! I don’t normally like long stories on here, but this one just grabs you by the throat and makes you care! Write a book! I don’t know, but you’re a writer! I’m an avid reader and if you ever publish, I will buy your book!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
6 stars

Loved the slow development. This how I love these kinds of novels: slow starts, surprising development happy ending, wishing I was the “hero”.

Sorry for the poor choice of words but French background and education!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

It brought back memories of my first time and how love made it better. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely done!

Definitely hope your writing another chapter in this series!

Anxiously awaiting your returns

VKingshit

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

That was amazing ... this one made me cry ... I’ll definitely be reading it again ... you are really a great writer ...

Melvin93Melvin93about 4 years ago
Sequel?

This was so good and I’d love to see a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An outstanding read ! ! ! !

L ONG story, but well worth it !!!! A vivid portrayal of his first time to make love, not just fuck for the first time.EXCELLENT ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Worth reading

Ok, I know I’m just another anonymous reader, browsing through the library. But you friend have done very good for the First Time. So please.....Please keep it up. Great efforts make for great results, and you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

A beautiful little story with believable characters and was just plain sweet. I would love to see a sequel set like five years later. I'm going to read some more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
chapter 2

I can't wait for chapter 2 When Justin tells Jen to go take a hike or bleep bleep bleep

Or will he fuck Sammi in the ass just before Jen shows up and gives him a blow job????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing story

Honestly the story was better than the sex, id have read this even if it weren’t X-rated

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfabout 4 years ago
More please!

I loved this and would seriously like to know where their relationship goes from here. You have the starts of a good novel or a series of novellas. I am now off to persue your postings for more delicious reads.

auwingerauwingerabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Absolutely amazing story. Kept me engrossed from page one! 5* easily!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

The writing flowed smoothly and what a sweet romance with just the right amount of sex. Loved it, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best story i’ve read

Ok but i’m literally in love with justin, we definetly need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was amazing! Such a good story!

Absolutely amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Really well written great story.

This author seems to be obsessed over writing incest stories so I almost didn’t read any of them. However, this story caught my eye and I’m glad I got to read it. Just wish author wrote more stories in other categories besides incest. Guess that will never happen since she has stopped writing for literotica.

vonLassenvonLassenalmost 4 years ago
A damn good story.

I've read many stories, but this one i like very very much.

kind regards

vonLassen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was heart touching

What a Great story I have to say , very well written. The story and the bonding between the characters really touched me .I never comment on any story and this is the first time I have ever commented on story . Absolutely loved the character development as you start to read the story you feel connected to the character . again Props to the author for writing such wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful story

This had a heart wrenching touch the entire time it was subtly clear to the audience that she was in love with him from the start and loved the way he love for him came to light and especially loved the way it ended most stories on here aren't super romantic they're just about sex and yes they are good but this one had a romantic touch with a ronchey touch to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simp

She was so in love with him, she fucked other dudes. He's a fucking retard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

A great story. Always nice when friends fall in love and make love. Kudos to Justin for waiting for a special woman. I handed my "v-card" to a "bed buddy" and STILL regret it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty damn H.O.T.

This was a great read. I love how the writer put everything together and gradually built up to the point on combustion. Can you say whew, that was hot and nasty and I loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautifully written and so hot

Wow! I was just looking for porn but this was beautiful and romantic and sexy and dreamy. You're a really great writer, you should be really proud!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absoloutely amazing

Holy crap LoveCraft you continue to impress me with your very talented writing. Every book that I read that you write always exeeds my expectations. Keep up th good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So beautiful .....!!

I was looking for something pure and beautiful and your story was AWESOME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Free spirit

Absoloutely love it thank you

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
So

So what happened when Jen turned up?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really great

Loved every bit of it. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Thanks for this one, it really was incredible.

Doc333Doc333almost 4 years ago

that was an amazing story please keep writing

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 4 years ago
Pretty Damn Awsome!!!

Thank you. You did a great job for a first time write in this category. Damn fine job indeed.

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 4 years ago

Amazingly touching and well written, BRAVO

Not my first time reading this either but it caught me right this time, I loved it.

Perhaps because my wife of 31 years decided she wanted a divorce this March.

So now I too am looking for one that has meaning.

brucewinwoodbrucewinwoodalmost 4 years ago
One of the best I have read in a long time...

Wow. Simply wow..

It's all here. Characters I can relate to, a story that kept me reading, a romance part that left me wanting more and rooting for the main characters, hoping they get together in the end and hot steamy sex.

Thanks a lot! This was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Damn! Lovecraft68...you're really good at what you do.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Now that is a story. Not just "wham, bam, thank you M'am"

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Steamii!

Kind'a makes you wish you were back in your teens again. Back when love was simple & pure, mortgages were 10 years in the future, and your wifefriend didn't bug you about crumbs on the floor or a lawn to mow. But after 15 happy years, I must confess she still regularly surprises me. A toast to personal memories, new and old, the ones remembered and those wrapped in fiction. Thank you.

viranderevirandereover 3 years ago
Good friends to friends and lovers

Lovely story of first love

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
punch line was visible from the first paragraph

you could guess every major plot point from just the first paragraph but damn it it was still such a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it. It wasn't complicated but it wasn't insipid. It was just a really great story.

usnretireeusnretireeover 3 years ago
Perfect progression of deep friends

Beautiful, how many true parallels with close friends ending as lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's the dialogue

Great read with a tempo that enhanced the wonderful dialogue.......the buildup to the finale really made this story top shelf, I thoroughly enjoyed the journey. Thanks.

DrakuluDrakuluover 3 years ago

Comment " that was very hot, exciting, sensual and did I say hot!!! A hundred and ten stars💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴💕💕💕💕💕 I think you get the point

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
hot hot hot!

And oh so sweet too. Except for the end where she kept doubting and talking over him, very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Amazing Story

This was a really good piece, especially it being your debut. Not only was this really hot but it also had a beautiful personal touch to it - something realistic, which I often find missing in other pieces of literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SEQUEL PLEEAAASSEEE!!!!!!!

Please please please write a sequel. Maybe it can include Jen being jealous and stuff. But we need a sequel to this. Pretty please🥺

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymus in

so good i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Wow that was amazing left me wanting more really hope to read more about their lives together.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Loved the story and can see it in away others might not.......my childhood friend and buddy ended up being my girl friend and wife. Good job.

PoissehommePoissehommeover 3 years ago

This was well written. I enjoyed the dialogue and the friendship between Justin and Samantha. I felt the story had verisimilitude. I found myself wishing I could have had a friend like Sam when I was in high school. The sexual part of the story was well done and enjoyable. This story stands well on its own. It certainly has possibilities for a sequel as I can see some people are looking for. In any case, it was a great read. Five stars.

DiscordInHeavenDiscordInHeavenover 3 years ago
Great dialogue!

Dialogue is the hardest things to get right in a story, and I think you nailed it. The story is fantastic and hot. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First time?

If that is your first submission, I look forward to your future entries as you gain more experience. Just look at the scores for 'similar stories', you are in excellent company. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow, amazing story! hoping for a pt 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THIRD TIME....

I've read it and it is still a wonderful story...and, yes, romance is a good tag for it, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super hot

Really enjoyed it fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Your writing style is addictive. The dialogues are epic but it would be better if they were longer and had a little more passion to them. Please try to extend the part how characters unfurl their feelings it makes them more realistic. Expectable but a rather satisfying ending.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
first time

We all remember our first time and our first girl friend, there's a lot more to sex than sex............. Second time for me for this story, very good and very sexy. You got my vote. I'm pushing 80 and remembering means a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Reminded me about the first with both my wife both are not with me now for 3 years and the other sometime soon she doesn't remember me and our daughter a memories of the past .

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
The Plot.

With the characters Justin and I guess Sammi being bestfriends and sadly Sammi being a coward to tell Justin how she really felt about him chose to fuck 2 other guys than be honest to the man she adored since childhood,and soiled her virtue to get laid instead of finding courage to tell Justin she loved him.

Sammi almost made the biggest mistake by letting Justin go,but he realized Sammi offered to give him the best first time out of love for him.But Sammi should have waited and gave each other their virginities,it would have made it more meaningful,but it lessened Sammi's overall character to let 2 other guys fuck her without much emotion from Sammi especially if she was so in love with Justin.

Admittedly Sammi fucked-up by not saving herself for Justin,but she made up for it somewhat by letting her be his first.I hope Sammi cherishes Justin's gift and never takes it for granted.

Also I am not saying Sammi is a bad character,but she was obviously tomboyish,impatient,scared,and immature to tell Justin but thankfully Justin finally figured it out before Sammi fucked up again and left,typically girls on here on Lit should be braver and tell their partners how they feel,it is so one-sided when they don't confess.Decent story somewhat regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please, please, please...

PLEASE write a follow-up story! This was so good! You're an excellent writer. We'd all appreciate more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep

That was amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should have been a little longer.

Should have been longer to tell that bitch Jen that he didn't want or need her anymore, that he found someone that truly loved him and not someone that just used him and made fun of him.

Good story, could use a follow up.

Anony Mous

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13over 3 years ago

If there is not a follow up to this, im going to riot hahah!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Shame she slutted for other guys first...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm so jealous

That I wish my first time had been like that.

Not really anonymous, Path2ozark, but the Captcha code shows six characters but only accepts four when I log in.

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44over 3 years ago
Excellent Story!

Great plot! Very good character development for Samantha, Sam, and Sammi! Also for the many thoughts inside of Justin. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs an addition to the story...

...to include Jen getting her comeuppance and getting dumped by the guy she thought she was in total control over...

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

Great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow, excellent story. It is similar to another I found some years ago that had a similar theme, long-ish buildup, but enjoyable, satisfying conclusion. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn that's a good story!!

I'm 67 years old and would still love to experience something like that. Wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW......

If only i can vote more than 5 stars. Iwould have given more than 5 stars. This is a wonderful and beautiful story. From the begining till the end the stiry run smoothly and nicely. I hope there is more to this story. Keep it up. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really great story. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

This is by far the best story I’ve read on this site. I love the character development, the emotional depth, and tasteful use of sexual words. This is the kind of story I’ve been looking for.

Silas87Silas87over 3 years ago

Reads perfectly and allows you to understand the characters.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best story ever

What can i say. Beutifull !,,,,, Love. jOHN. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Wow that was very hot my hubby loved it as much as I did.

Hope that you will tell us what happens next.

usnretireeusnretireeover 3 years ago

I read it again whenever I need a pick-me-up. Thank You!!!

DuplexDriveDuplexDriveover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

Great story and wonderful characters. Kinda knew where it was going, but you made it a great trip! The real gift of the story is it can't help but illicit memories of first loves and the first time (making love, not just screwing). Think I will go take my bride by the hand and ....

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayover 3 years ago

FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK with all the backstory and dialogue, I k ew this would pay off!! So worth the wait.

gofastTTguygofastTTguyover 3 years ago

Really well done. Just AWESOME! Thank you and hope there is some kind of follow up.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistover 3 years ago
True Romance

Excellent buildup. Great development. So believable all the way through. We saw the sexy lady making love and the promise of the tomboy Sam for round two.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, loved it.

5/5

neil1955neil1955over 3 years ago

This story seemed so realistic. It seemed like real interactions among the characters. It was quite believable.

batman20003batman20003over 3 years ago
Damn, so great

This was a soft, dear story of young lust turning to incredibly sweet first love. Samantha is the perfect first partner. Her maturity not only topped his childishness, but will probably hold them together for life. I see wonderful things ahead for them. Your writing is good. You need help with spelling and polish. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You did a good job. It brought back memories of friends who were female I school, and how close we were.

1...45678...12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22282 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories