All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 1,163 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done!

Beautiful love story. . Best sex is done with real love.

Please write more. Yes, continue this love story, yet also write others. Will look for your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FAntastC!

thanks 4 the tips. Now I can deal with my best friend..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Relatable

This is legitimately exactly what the dynamic is with my best friend and I. This gave me some courage so thank you.

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
its a keeper

you get a 5 and its marked as a fav story,,liked it, young, first love, i remember my first vividly,,,,also i think you've been watching too much porn,, its been my experience that girls do not like cum on their face and especially not in their hair,,if they don't swallow, then they will easily take it on their chests, just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

that was a pretty good story. anyone knows of stories similar to this one ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More On The Way?

This story is amazing! Only thing that would make it better; more chapters. It reads like chapter one for an ongoing series, and I, for one, would read every single one were they as well written as this!

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
for some strange reason

I keep coming back to this. Speaking for myself sometimes I need to be hit over the head to see what is right in front of me, especially when it comes to women. Now to find someone to hit me over the head....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

I really enjoyed the build up of this story, it makes it more real

Thanks!

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
thank you!!

Great story, well written, TY !!

pubebarberpubebarberover 6 years ago
Thank you, this was the sort of story one can only love.

This story reminds me of moments in my own past and a girl with whom I came to love very much. I am a old man now, and your reminding me of those times when having a woman hold on to me and making me feel that our bodies were meant to be melded together, was very sweet to me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ROMANCE

She was his friend now his lover and my guess eventually his wife.

Reminds me that my wife and I were virgins on our wedding night even though we had been together for seven years (we were 15 and 16 when we got together)and the first time on our wedding night was extra special and was worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story!

I read this a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. When I ran across it I had to read it again! So well written, such a great story, story progression is perfect. As trivial as it might sound, one thing I liked so much was her description of his cock as big. She talked about it, he didn't. I get so tired of, in so many stories, the guy talks about his "massive cock", 8" 9" 10" monster cock lol. It's so unnecessary but I guess lots of times it's the author projecting his personal desire to have a bigger cock than he has, other's use cock size talk to fill in space because the story is weak or has little substance. I appreciate your time, thought and effort you put into this story, keep writing, you are excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful, Sexy, Heartfelt.

I felt a lot reading this. Your stories are always great to read. This one probably touched me the most. How sweet it was despite the downs because the ups became far greater. Only you, lovecraft, can make me get emotional reading an erotic story. Thank you so much. Love your writing. <3

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Well,sorry to disagree

There were all kinds of things that struck me. I did not like the fact of his mother installing a policeman into his head. I have one of those myself and they are impossible to get rid of. I’m all for people behaving decently and respectfully,but to demand that one should not have sex unless it is meaningful,I now disagree. Once, I looked down on people who could have one night stands and feel good about themselves. Now, I feel that there should be one or two,such, in the background of everyone,and no harm done. And there was the promise of love and lifetime partnership before they had even cleared high school,madness. I do believe that sex should leave no feeling of guilt, both parties wanted it. That is the ideal,and both partners give and not feel that they are owed. I feel that we are so far from where we should be in this whole subject of young people and sex that it is a journey of a million miles that needs to be made. Without knowing my own feelings at all, my feeling is that young people should experience sex after the pill,at quite young an age and ringfenced entirely for the young, with harsh penalty for adults who try to get in. The young would hopefully learn the folly of making lifetime commitment and more precisely locate themselves in a sexual landscape that we have spoiled by beginning too late. First times,and early years in sex, should hopefully give a young person, before higher education a clear gaze, a recognition that sex itself and the glow from relationship do not mean that we have to promise life long relationship. Of course, I want these lifelong relationships to happen, but let them come later. All said, it would be fine with me if future generations of children enjoyed sex in their own peer group age from say, 11 years, fully protected with the pill,etc. Responsible adults would patrol the boundaries and leave them to learn. As I say,we are a million miles from this,but this story illustrates that Sam and Justin have made foolish commitment while aroused,if they had been much younger, say 11 years old,the folly would have been obvious even to them.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 6 years ago
sweet

That was beautiful.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

read this many times - lost count

this touches me in a way nothing else has

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow !!

Just WOW !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impressive!

I've read a lot of stories over the time on this website German as English and this is really on of the most touching and still sexiest stories I've seen.

It was just a very fast way from the parks to the bed but beside that you made my last hour.

I just wanted to read one site and ended up reading the whole story.

I have to thank to be able to enjoy this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
6 stars!

You made me love Sam . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good!

Wish I had a friend like sammi to help me thru hard times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very well done! I really liked how you didn't skim on details but didn't add a whole load of excessive details as well. I loved how the dialogue wasn't all this cheesy stuff, it actually felt real and it made me feel like I was inside the story. So thank you for that. I hope you go on to wright more, I'd love to read it.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful story I just wish you had them together when Jen showed up for him to dump her while kissing Sam..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More than sex

More than sex, this was a fantastic first time love story...and I can relate. This story will have a place in my mind for a LONG time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New England?

Loved to story, the characters and the whole flow. It was wicked awesome!

The reason I say New England was because i've never read a story where the word " dink" was used correctly.... Like I said wicked awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A True Teenage Love Story

This story fully relates to my life 4 months ago . I too was a dedicated virgin to save for a special someone being used by a chick I thought I really liked, but only because of her body . Out of raged and frustration like Justin , I chose to waste 3 months of effort to loose my virginity to a chick I knew I would easily get with. Even though it was too late, my very own "Sam" camed into my life 2 months after. Contemplating wether I should feel bad for not waiting a bit longer or accept the fact I made the right decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I know what true love is, and I especially appreciate how well you presented it. Write more love stories. . . You’re very good at it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Amazing! Keep writing I wish u could do a series (I’m new I don’t know if you already have any se I’ll be checking out your profile.

YeatsYeatsover 6 years ago
Best Ever!

Dear "Sammi"

I never thought anyone could ever describe my perfect first time MAKING LOVE

to the girl I loved better than I was dreaming it. I fell in love with you Sammi in the park.....and then all over again as she so gravely showed her love to "Justin!"

My eyes are teary now, no joke, and I wish I could have done it this way just once in my lifetime.

But I can now say I did have it happen---vicariously!!!! Thank you "lovecraft!!!!!!"

Yours,

"Justin" XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As a 50 yr old male who had been used & tossed aside for these past twenty years, I finally met my own Sammi, she's just as imperfectly perfect & my heart already tells me she is the missing shard of my soul. Hard to type as my eyes are filled with tears of joy reading this romantic tome. I thank you for writing this, easily on par with other authors here who deserve every accolade they receive!

woody1230woody1230over 6 years ago

that brings back memories. that could have been the story of my first time with my lab partner and best friend for years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So awesome

Thank you for writing so beautifully. This is a lovely scene, the type of thing I hope to experience in my next life, lol. :) Well-written, sweetly sexy, definitely authentic. I am rooting for these characters and am jealous of all of the hot sex they'll have.

sleeplessinVAsleeplessinVAabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Lovely story, solid characters, and perfectly written. Probably the best story I've read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely

I know this is cheesy, but I actually cried. You should consider writing erotic fiction or a romance novel for professional publication. It was the best read on Literotica, and I've been reading stories on this site for 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Same

I agree with the comment below, I actually felt heartbroken in some parts of the story. Best story I have read and probably will read for the years I've been on here. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Everybody loves this story

I've read a lot of novels and short stories by professional writers that didn't touch me like this story did. You should write professionally, I would buy your books.

A person would have to be dead not to be touched by this story.

Melvin93Melvin93about 6 years ago
Follow up?

Have you ever considered writing another story with these characters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautifulthe most loving and beautiful storyI have read so far

the most loving and beautiful storyI have read so far

dasinclevedasincleveabout 6 years ago
WOW! Sex with Benefits

My first reading of one of your stories. ..

Thanks for such a rewarding experience! Not only fantastic turnon sex, but so much better when you add true feelings and emotions. As you said, making love is so much better than just sex - I'd call that sex with benefits (emotional)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ground breaking. An easy 5 star.

Serves to show it's good to look near and around before far and wide. Great piece of work here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
best story

The chemistry between these two was fantastic.

Not just a sex story but a story with a love scene.

Would love to read more with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well written

Excellent. Well constructed and easy to read. An easy 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

Truly a wonderful love story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Marvelous story!

This is BY FAR one of the very best stories on this site - few if any spelling or grammatical errors, great story line and a nice romantic love scene. Plenty of feeling in the way it is written and feeling for the reader as well. Outstanding! Please write more stories like this one.

scorge30scorge30almost 6 years ago
I would like to read more of Justin and Sammi

I hope that the author graces us with another story of these two maybe a few days or so after their first time together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow.

I actually fell in love with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your stories!

They are delicious, but leave me wanting, to feel you also stuffing those gorgeous asses! Soo dam HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So many things

I really liked your story, even though, as you warned, it started slow. Another story about these two wouldn't be bad, but I would just as soon read about two other people. I'll check out your other stories, which I haven't seen before.

Don't listen to the last guy. It seems that every other story I read has to go anal. To all guys like that, or like reading about it? Why not go all the way and hook up with a sissy?

Anyway, good story, and I'll definitely be looking at your other offerings.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really amazing story hope to see more of these two. Keep up the good work do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love Story

This is a proper love story!! You could make a movie out of this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hits close to home.

Very interesting. My name is Justin. My wife’s name is Jennifer.

Our history is quite similar. Only in our story Sam is Jen, and Jen is someone else.

Over all, very well written. Good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you so much.

This story was amazing it was the perfect mix of romance betrayal and lust. This in my humble opinion is the best story I've ever read and I am looking forward to more like it.

Thank you to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Best thing I've read on this sight yet. In fact. A sequel would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
really great read

I thoroughly enjoyed this story It had feelings, it had romance, it had several things that reminded me of my first time. I'm not putting down anyone else but it wasn't boy meets girl they jump into bed. More stories like this would be nice.

MesaMan76MesaMan76almost 6 years ago
I liked it but...

I really liked the story. I would have loved it if you would have gone into the next Day with the confrontation with the current/ ex girlfriend. Other than that I really enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Truly awesome

Not being a fan of incest, I would say that this is the best story i have come across in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
dummy

Yes, I wouldn't bother with another page on the worthless Jen but another page where Sam puts Justin over her knee the next morning and spanks the hell out of him for being such a blind dumbass would be an appropriate sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Breath Taking

I loved every minute of it. I couldn't stop reading, my eyes were glued. This short story had me at the edge of my seat. I love your taste of words especially describing them having sex, it wasnt like a full out porno. It was tasteful with a dash of Love and hint of lust. I hope my first time would be just as amazing. Fingers crossed. Ps : I would love a sequel of this story. "That's What Wives Are For".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic writing

If this is your first time writing in first time then it is my first time commenting someome for a splendid write up. U painted the picture so perfect with perfect shades at the very correct moment. Please do write more and let us luv ur writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm sorry, but why didn't you make a second chapter?

I loved reading this story, it was exactly what I wanted it to be, and more. Thousands of people might have already said it, but this feels like it could have one or more extra chapters. It would be great to see what happened afterwards with Justin and Sammi (yes, calling her Sammi as well 😂). And right from the start, you could sense where it was going. You're a sneaky person, making us think that Sammi doesn't feel any love for Justin. But I can't wait to see if you're actually gonna make a continuation story.

Either way, keep up the good work and I'm certainly gonna keep checking your story list for more like this.

gep262gep262almost 6 years ago
more

That was so damn hot, sexy and so gripping, I have a feeling this is a true story that happend for both of you. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TOTALLY AWESOME!!

I agree with the other comments, there needs to be another chapter where he brings out their new relationship for all to see. This has been the best story that I have read!! Keep up with the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

More please!!!! Got me so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

There is no ending to this story.,it is left up in the air.We don't even get to know how he dealt with Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same

I have felt just like Sam. It’s hard to know what to do and when to say how you feel. Hopefully some day I will be able to have that moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

more i need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one of my favorites

who knew the tomboy would really be a beautiful butterfly and a sexy one at that. Great story in my favorites min 5 stars

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com(Ron)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great

more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Greatest Thing I’ve ever read

If I could, I would rate it 6 stars.

Bh76Bh76over 5 years ago
Wow

My all time fave. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

What a great story! Please write another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

I loved the emotion and passion. Honestly this is the best story I’ve ever read here. Great job!

Melvin93Melvin93over 5 years ago
Follow up?

It would be awesome if you gave this work a sequ. The characters are great and I’d love to see what they do next

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anazing

This is the best story I have read on Literotica. You are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great first time experience. Well written.

Tyke58Tyke58about 5 years ago
Third reading and....

This is the story that hooked me on the Literotica site.

Now, after reading it for the 3rd time, I can see why. There's no moment in the story that feels phony or contrived, just put in there to make the story work.

Justin and Sammi are 2 very real people, credible real life every day people, not just 2 more characters made up so some sex can happen or whatever.

No, they are real people ending up naturally at life's ultimate, intimate consummation.

This was supposed to happen.

The reader hopes for it to happen. Cheers and weeps for it when it does.

Just like the 1st, and the 2nd time, this story tugged at my heart strings.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
😍😍😍😘

❤💛💚💙💜💔❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is a odd comment but

This is amazing but that bit when she his hugging him as he came reminds me of a story I read awhile ago about a guy downlink some secret AI and it turned into like a romance robot story and there a bit at the end just like that and I can not for the life of me find it or remember the name I’m going crazy but anyway love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story and very erotic

My words can't do it justice. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Guess what ?

I stopped jerking off after reading the high rated stories. These aren't cheap materials. A very well strung story.

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 5 years ago
Great Story!

So we’ll written, great story line and damn Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where was Samantha?

Where oh where was she when I was that age.

Loved it to 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like IRL

I married my best friend, and this May we will celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. Thanks for a story that brought back such fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Related but not totally

I do have feelings for one my handsome friends.... and I often picturized having sex wid him....but this is the time a I really really recall all my thoughts and feelings for him....and felt so happy..and I felt dat Dis story is written only for me💝💝💝

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
both ways

haad my heart and dick pumping lol. amazing job love craft 68.

MushyguyMushyguyalmost 5 years ago
Amazing story

Wow. You’ve gotta keep writing stories like this. Great character development. I loved Sam and Justin from the beginning. I’m always glad when a writer doesn’t try to bring too much in from secondary characters and take away from the story. You wrote just enough about the bad girlfriend to paint her perfectly. Story flow was excellent, and dialogue was amazing. Thanks for giving me a well spent few hours that will last for a while in a warm afterglow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I almost wish the stories continued much further past where the author usually ends them and this is a perfect example of a story that could be written into something crazy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great love story.. should continue to the day and see Jen reaction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I really loved this story I wish it could have continued a bit more , it’s so addicting

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
Innocence and complexity

You are good at telling it how it is - both the silliness of youth and the richness of a first time. I liked the way they were able to actually be straight with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A beautiful story!

I wonder how much better this world would be if there was a lot more sweet, innocent first love couples around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Daaaaaaaammn!!

OK so... Fuck that was a good story. It had a nice build up, the story itself was just; oooffff so fu**ing nice. I also liked how Samantha name changes throughout the story as if it were fazes (like a pokemon evolution?? =) friend-> fuckbudy-> girlfriend ). I liked the characters relationship and how it all turned out in the end. I really enjoyed reading this (just FYI, got kinda late for work cause I overslept). It was enjoyable to read and quick, etc.

Whoever wrote this story, you are doing it right and I'm happy I read it. Thx

Tyke58Tyke58over 4 years ago
I will never tire of reading this story.

It is well written, erotic in the extreme, sensual, fun and best of all happily, hopelessly romantic. This must be my 5th or 6th re-reading and it doesn't get old. I end up so happy for Justin and Sammi. I yearn for much more from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

JUstin and Sammi use Jen the way she was gong to use Justin .3 way

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 4 years ago
Awesome

One of the best reads by quite some margin. Well done keep it going please.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so good

well written so much fun ,a real treat to read the best i have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Decent

Decent story but sam just kept saying things that made her a little too slutty to me. I know as long as she is slutty for just one guy it's good but think of how many times she let guys cum on her face for her to love that? I know I'm being an anal retentive asshole but she was all proud of him for waiting for it to be with someone special while she dated and fucked two guys and even bragged about how great one was to him knowing it was just her fucking around and didn't mean anything to her. She just seems like someone who has an affair on him after 10 years of marriage and two kids with how she is sexually. Other disappointing thing was no resolution dealing with the cheating whore Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There are a lot of stories with the best-friends-become-lovers plot, but this is one of the best I've read. You did a very good job of developing the characters, and the romantic attachment felt completely natural. Unlike Anonymous 10/03/19, I don't think Sam was "too slutty." Having kinks is okay, and having explored them is okay, even if you weren't with someone special when you did it. Also, there are plenty of women (my wife, for example) who know what they want without having done it first. Reading between the lines, I suspect she slept with those guys in an effort to get her mind off Justin (completely understandable, given her belief that he was unable to see her as a romantic partner, not merely clueless), and that she has some regrets about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

One of the best written romances on this site. Almost all stories on this website are written with sex as the primary focus, not as something that builds on the story itself in a useful way. This one did, and that is something i liked a lot. (I'm anonymous coz i haven't bothered to create an account on this site)

1...34567...12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22293 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories