The Adventures of Lucy and Tharion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my... I can feel him coming already!"

Lucy purred and petted Tharion lovingly.

"Not really, Samantha. He is just lubing up your pussy so that he can get deeper. When he REALLY comes, you will know without a doubt."

Samantha squeaked pathetically at that news, but couldn't answer for Tharion had slowly pulled back until he almost slipped out of her cunt to thrust forward recklessly, getting significantly deeper that time. Samantha screamed again and tried desperately to get away, but to no avail. Lucy stared at the poor little pussy and moaned as if it was hers getting stretched.

"You're doing great, Samantha, he's almost completely in! Come on, Tharion, do your kitty hard."

She looked into Tharion's eyes and knew that he didn't need any more encouragement. His eyes were glowing with furious lust. He increased the pace and pounded Samantha with animalistic force. Only the last thick bulge remained outside of the gnome's tiny hole although he tried hard to get it into his female; and with raging growls he told Lucy that he could not accept that situation,

"Tight little bitch, you will obey!"

Lucy sighed and sat down next to her sobbing friend. With one hand she petted Samantha's cheek and with the other felt her way between the poor gnome's thighs.

"Relax, sweetie. You will get your insemination soon."

And very carefully she started rubbing Samantha's clit. Samantha began twitching immediately; and Tharion took his chance and pushed the last part of his cock into her pussy with brute force, jabbing with the pointy tip against Samantha's cervix. He didn't even rest shortly. Purring satisfied with the successful repression, he pulled the thick bulge out of Samantha with a very wet noise, spraying the bedclothes with their juices, just to force it back inside immediately. Lucy stood up and kissed Tharion tenderly while he continued abusing Samantha happily with slower but now balls-deep thrusts. Lucy looked into his eyes and smiled for several seconds before she went behind him and sat down to watch what she had so far only felt but never seen. There was usually too much fur blocking her view to get a glimpse of her own pussy when she herself was lying below him.

"Uh... I knew you would like her, Tharion! Do you think she has learned enough and qualifies for your huge load?"

Lucy felt some pity with her friend, seeing what Tharion did to her. But Tharion seemed in the mood to enjoy the new kitty a little longer now that he could fuck her appropriately at last. Samantha's pussy-lips were pushed inside with every ferocious thrust by the thick bulge, just to be pulled out again together with great amounts of their juices over and over again. It was so hard for him to force his whole dick inside the untrained, tight gnome that he had to do her at an unusually leisurely pace to allow her cunt to stretch wide enough for the next deep penetration. As a welcome side-effect this made sure Tharion kept his instincts under control a little longer, and thus he could extent her lesson.

He was panting and drooling on her hair, and Samantha, who had held her breath since his cock had forced its way completely inside of her for the first time, suddenly started moaning silently. She was even smiling: The thing coming closest to the feeling of this scarily sized feline cock ravaging her cunt, was what a gnome had once done to her with his hand; only that this hand was filling her nonstop with hot, sticky goo. And on top of that she felt his hot breath, felt him shaking. She finally understood that it was not only her being forcefully used by a wild animal. Tharion was held captive as well - by the warmth and tightness of her pussy. Even if he wanted to spare her more pain, he would have no choice but following his brute instincts. He could never stop the breeding of her prematurely! And this was the very reason Samantha finally relaxed and devoted herself and her body to the ferocious panther on her back. The fast jabs into her cervix and the reckless stretching of her once tight hole whenever he forced this huge bulge in and out of her cunt were still somewhat painful, but Lucy was right. This was what made this perverted act so awesome! As Tharion's thrusts became faster, so did her breath as well. She was so full of his precum that there was already a large puddle between her thighs on her bedclothes. She put her cheek onto his soft right forepaw and moaned lustfully, again shaken by a violent orgasm.

Lucy giggled and reached out with her right hand to pet Tharion's furry balls which were slapping against Samantha's swollen clit faster and faster.

"Hey, it seems like Samantha is acquiring a taste for fluffy males, Tharion."

For Tharion it was like Lucy spoke from a huge distance. He enjoyed the twitching of the tight cunt that finally allowed him his way far too much to listen. But suddenly there were Lucy's fingers petting his swollen balls and he growled menacingly,

"Lie down and prepare yourself. You will be next, Lucy!"

And then he came. A huge jet of hot kitty-cum shot into Samantha's pussy right as he pulled back, just splattering out with his next deep thrust. He forced his cock as deeply as possible into the gnome, sealing her off completely. The pointy tip was pushed into her cervix again and thus the following spurts filled Samantha's womb with huge pressure. Lucy could feel his balls twitching as well, although Samantha's loud and lustful screams told her all there was to know. Samantha had expected him to come generously, but this was beyond imagination. It felt as if his hot cum would fill her endlessly, and she came again and again.

"Happy birthday, Samantha!"

moaned Lucy, took a step to the side and watched the two trembling. Her right hand went down to her panties and only now she realized that she was soaking wet as well. Tharion still kept his cock buried deep inside of Samantha, but suddenly turned his head toward Lucy, growling,

"I told you to prepare yourself, Lucy. I won't ask again!"

But his feral smile showed all his love and affection. He wanted to thank her for the chance to fuck another gnome, and she answered his smile. Lucy lay down on her back directly next to Samantha, looking into her friend's eyes; and Samantha looked back - exhausted but happy. Lucy took off her wet panties, spread her thighs and put a huge pillow under her butt to lift her pussy up a little bit. This position was a little uncomfortable for a panther, but she wanted to cuddle.

Meanwhile, Tharion's cock had stopped shooting cum into Samantha but remained hard. He had still a job to do; and cats could easily impregnate more than one female if necessary. Very slowly he pulled back his member; and when it finally slipped out of Samantha's cunt, the little gnome just fell flat onto her belly. The kitty-cock had been all that had supported her butt in the air for the last minutes; and now Samantha just lay there panting and still shaking. Her pussy was standing open widely; and the part of Tharion's seed that was not locked deep inside of her womb was now slowly leaking out. Tharion's cock was dripping and still looked alarmingly huge, but Lucy was more than ready. She whispered to Samantha when Tharion climbed on top of her,

"He is awesome, isn't he?"

Tharion's soft fur stroke the sensitive skin of her belly and breasts. Lucy closed her eyes, but could see Samantha nodding shortly before. Tharion had to lower his hips only a little bit to get the right height with the help of the thick pillow and quickly found the target with his cock. Lucy shivered and wrapped her arms around his fluffy neck, whispering,

"I love you, Tharion!"

And with a care unheard of a horny animal he penetrated Lucy's pussy - slowly but without hesitation until his cock was once more completely embraced by a hot and tight gnomish cunt. It would take him much longer to come once again, but after the first insemination he had a lot of patience.

Samantha was smiling; and since she couldn't move a muscle anyway at the moment, she watched how Tharion's fur caressed Lucy's hard nipples, listened to her lustful moaning and the wet noises the panther's dripping cock made as it slowly pleased another pussy; and she witnessed the deep love the huge animal and small gnome beneath were showing to each other.

12