The Amazon Journals Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasperMan
JasperMan
33 Followers

Everyone, still fixing their eyes upon Damon Dea, all nodded their heads in agreement, except of course, Brutus Stilus and Dillonus Kiek. One could show no emotion once so ever, and the other was still lost in thought and wonder as to the mysteries of this deed.

"Brutus Stilus?" Damon Dea acquired to his kinsmen, his cousin. "What say you on all of this?"

He looked around the room, his eyes wondering from the angered Lord Dol Maximus, to the broken man Lord Kiek. How a man could suffer so much had been beyond Brutus's comprehension.

His eyes then landed on the beautiful form of the slave Mkala. A wonderfully beautiful slave she was, untouched, unmarked. How extraordinary that Dea had been spared, and Riek Sine, who had been his lap dog for many years. The only reason Brutus Stilus could imagine himself being spared if these two had anything to do with this was the fact that he was Dea's cousin and had nothing true to lose and all of the great warriors and weaponry to give.

"Forgive me, cousin." He started. "But my mind is at cross roads at this moment. I'm just wondering why the three of us were spared these attacks. When every lord in the alliance wasn't spared. Why are the three of us unhurt and unbroken? Especially when you, myself, Riek Sine, and Dol Maximus would be the only logical lords to destroy when the opposing forces plan to wipe us out."

He looked to Jaysin Riek Sine. "How about you Jaysin, what would possibly make them spare you. You, a genius of battle play."

"Are you making an accusation?" Jaysin Riek Sine felt his heat rising. "I pray that you aren't."

Ignoring him, Brutus Stilus looked to Damon Dea. "Or you… the Supreme Chancellor of our Tribe. So much rests upon your shoulders, why not take you out of the picture?…"

He looked around the room at the gathering. "Myself for instance. Why would I be spared when I have the most man power and weaponry in the land. The highest respect. Why would they spare me in all of this?"

Looking directly at Dol Maximus. "I will not accuse you, Lord Dol Maximus, but why did they murder your son in a way most anybody would know to drive you mad, then just retreat after a short little duel like the one they had with you? Nothing adds up as of now… why would this be what was left of the tribe if they were planning on winning this war?"

"Perhaps, my cousin." Damon Dea spoke. "They had something else in mind. Maybe they are stupid. Maybe they are over zealous and want the best saved for last. Maybe they think others in out tribes will accuse us as you are and therefore take their respect away and leave us helpless. Or maybe they just felt like playing a little game. Any one of these answers work. You know how those Utites are. They place games… they love it… they pride themselves on mind games."

"Or even the Yekiq." Jaysin Riek Sine added. "They aren't know for their intelligence as far as war goes, well, Hades, as anything goes. The Nurbasus love to make the challenge harder for themselves. They take great pride in overtaking the highest walls made from the strongest stones. The Goths alone are very flighty, maybe they just felt like it."

Jaysin Riek Sine stood and looked over the gathering. "Brutus Stilus is of course right. Nothing adds up… we must question why the three of use have been spared and why Dol Maximus was left to live when it's obvious that he would be much more dangerous now than ever. I suspect a game is afoot in our midst. We must as a unite, seek out and punish. I'm even suspected that somebody in our own tribe is involved. I, with your help, and I implore you for it. Will seek out the game and dispatch it with extreme measures."

A round of nods and approvals went off. The entire gathering taking in what was said. Brutus Stilus of course, just sat there with his eyes transfixed upon Jaysin Riek Sine.

Simply genius.

You've covered your ass if you are guilty.

But I wonder… are you? Or are you just a pawn in this?

Whatever you are,

That was pure genius.

VII

"You are troubled Lord Stilus." Came the soft voice of Rasputina Barrin Dea. Bringing Brutus Stilus's attention to her.

"You suspect as I feel." She added.

"Yes." He agreed.

Brutus Stilus and his friend Dalin De' Vega had decided to dine together under the stars. Brutus Stilus had requested the service of Mkala, for her presence made him feel a bit warm and assured.

Putina had come to join them, for Mkala had told her of the words spoken by Brutus Stilus in the great dinning hall.

She felt a reassurance in her soul when she learned of Stilus's accusing of her husband. Deep down, she felt it was more than possible.

"Tell me, Brutus." Dalin De' Vega spoke. "Why is it you haven't said any more to the words Jaysin Riek Sine had spoken?"

"Because, my friend." Brutus Stilus smiled in self amusement. "I myself was at lose for words."

"His words were rather ingenious." Dalin agreed.

"Perhaps too ingenious." Putina spoke up.

"Do you believe that they are the games?" Dalin asked her.

"More now than ever I have." She answered.

"She may be right." Brutus agreed.

"Mkala." She called for her servant.

When Mkala came forth, Rasputina placed a note in her hands and held tight. Looking sternly into her friend servant's eyes as she did.

"This must be given to Sakina Ulyeep alone. No one else may see of it's context." She bent her head to kiss her friends hands which now had hold of the letter. "Not even you must know of anything within. I beg for your trust and obedience this one last time… Sakina Ulyeep must receive this right away."

Noticing the concern on the faces of the two men that she had joined to dine with moments again.

"Will you do this for me, darling friend?" She asked.

Mkala had never been able to resist when Rasputina would call her, Darling Friend. It was special to her heart in ways many would never understand.

"I will…" she paused and smiled. "Darling friend."

Rasputina's face beamed with light as Mkala said those words before marching off into the night falling sky. To the home of Stilus where Sakina Ulyeep was granted stay until her own home was rebuilt. Seeing as it had also been destroyed much later after her rescue.

"May we acquire what the contexts of that letter were?" Dalin De' Vega asked in a musing manner.

"Forgive me if I say that this once, I cannot share a secret with you, darling De' Vega." She answered in the most jesting manner she could succumb.

* * *

Paul watched closely upon Liana as she stood alone in the corner of a great circle in his and his first wife's home. A circle where the family would come together as one and feast through the night together.

Liana had begun to grow cold to the entire family in these days as of late. Liana's only attention would be upon her son Jon and her daughter Alyssa. Whom both she loved more than the waking world and would desire nothing more if this was all she could have. Her only other desire, being that of her secret lover, whom she hadn't heard from in days.

"Liana." Paul called to her.

She looked up suddenly and found him beckoning her closer with a wave of his hand. Being an obedient wife, she quickly acknowledged and rose to walk over to him.

"Yes, my husband?" She asked without any conviction.

" 'My Husband'." He said with an amused laugh. "You may call me by my name, Liana. You always have had that right, why do you chose to refer to me as an obligation?"

"Forgive me, Paul." She said. "but you are."

He remembered her tears the day she was arranged to marry him. She had not wanted to be his wife, and he completely understood it. He himself did not desire to make her his wife at all, just her mother. Seeing as the law required that he do so, for the love of Juno, he excepted. But Liana on the other hand, being fourteen years of age at the time, older than most brides, yes, but still quite young, fought the marriage almost to the point of kicking and screaming.

When she let on that she believed him to be an obligation, he knew it to be true, that he had still not grown to love him. He knew she still felt hard feelings for the marriage she was forced into.

"Yes." He answered her. "I believe you are right, and I wish there was something I could do to make this easier on you."

"Do you, husband?" she asked.

"Of course." He was serious in his tone and desperate for her peace. "I am not a bad man, and I really hate to be seen as thus. What can I do to ease this burden I've left on your shoulders?"

Liana said nothing, just simply looked into his eyes obediently as he spoke wishing with all of her heart she could ask of him that one wish that burned inside.

"I've given you two children, beautiful children." He continued. "I've tried giving you land in which you may do as you please. I never so much as ask your bodily favors anymore. I beg you now, Liana, tell me what I can do to make this easier for you? What?"

Again she said nothing, just letting her head hang low, to his disappointment. Paul was serious in his offer. He once even almost gave up his soul to please one of his other wives.

"Please tell me? I cannot bare your coldness." He pleaded.

"Forgive me, husband Paul." She said. "But you would just simply not understand what I desire in life."

"Wouldn't I?"

"Trust me." She warned.

"Tell me…"

"I cannot."

He ran his fingers through his hair. "If you tell me what it is your heart desires. I'll grant it… no one will know of it… but if it's a way away from this marriage, I cannot do that, for I'd love to, but it's impossible."

She nodded her head slightly while listening to his pleas for her mercy. Her voice almost ready to burst free from her throat and betray her better thought.

"One wish, Liana." He said. "I'll give you one wish, and it may be anything you desire. ANYTHING! Just tell me."

"I…I…" she was straining to bring the words from her lips.

"Yes?"

"I have fallen in love, husband." She whispered.

"Is that right?" he asked. "… and does this love of yours wish you for his bride? For I cannot give him or you that, even though I want to."

"We'd be happier together, even if I must remain your wife." She answered him.

"You wish for this love of yours to be with you, even in our marriage?" Paul was now unsure of himself as far as keeping his promise.

"Yes." She answered. "I would love nothing more, and neither would sh… he." She caught herself.

"Oh, Liana." Paul groaned in sudden sorrow. "You know my God would not allow me to give you such a prize. I am a Hebrew and it is forbidden for me to allow you a lover over myself."

Paul rose from his seating in his circle. He looked over to his wives and children, who were playing and singing with one another. His wife's sister Cyane was looking over in their direction with great interest. Wondering if she should join them in this conversation.

While letting his mind travel through the courses of what he should do about his wife having a true love when something suddenly struck him as odd. How she had almost slipped one word and corrected herself.

"Liana?" Paul said her name. "When you corrected yourself just a moment ago…"

Cyane had come to sit beside her niece as Paul spoke. Placing her arm softly around the young girls shoulders, holding her lovely niece close.

"… what was the word you were about to say?" he asked.

"I…" she was unable to speak.

"Do not lie to me in this." He warned her. "I wish to know what you were going to say before 'he'."

He looked at a concerned Cyane, and then back to Liana. "I heard you say something else. You said, and I quote. "I would love nothing more, and neither would sh… he."

His voice turned to a whisper in those last two words, as he realized what she was about to say.

No! He thought.

She couldn't mean "she"

She can't be in love with

Another woman.

She nodded slowly as if she could read his mind. Sensing the strong on call of confusion. Paul's eyes staring transfixed on his wife and then to her aunt who was lost herself as to what they were talking about.

"Liana?" he asked. "Are you… in love… with a… a woman?"

Cyane's eyes widened as he watched her niece gently nod her head in answer to her husbands question. She had spoken her past fantasies of sharing her bed with another woman, but she never thought that her niece would do so.

"I am." Liana answered. "We have… we have been together more times than once before… and… and our love is very strong."

"Oh, Liana." Came the melancholy in the voice of her aunt.

"I cannot begin to fathom what could be said." Paul shook his head. "A woman… not a man, but a woman?"

"Yes, husband Paul."

* * *

Dalin De' Vega and Rasputina Barrin Dea had been walking along her garden. Her heart filling with warmth as he admired her splendid choice of plants and flowers of all kinds, even in the midst of his pain.

She had grown to love his company whenever it was provided. Though she had not felt love for him as he would have desired, she did love him as a dear soul to her heart.

"Tell me." She said. "What would happen if my husband truly did have something to do with this?"

"I don't think that should be on your mind right now." He answered.

"Why not?" she asked. "If he has done something, then he will fall for it, and as our ways go, so will I. Even if innocent. I'll be put to death as well."

"No." he assured her. "I would not let that happen."

"What would you do?"

"I would…" he began as he stood to stare into her eyes. "I would have Brutus Stilus grant amnesty for you, and then…"

He felt his heart pounding within his chest as he kept his eyes upon hers. Feeling his body overflow with the emotion he was feeling deep inside whenever her beautiful presence took him.

"And then?" she asked with an amused smile.

"I would hope to make you my wife instead." He said.

Putina looked into his eyes for a hint of lies but found none. He was speaking from the bottom of his pure heart and it drove her to tears to see a man actually care so much. The question for her was whether or not he would allow Liana and her to be together, and would he except that…

Stop it, Putina!!! Her mind screamed to her.

You have a husband now, and nothing will

Change that. These fantasies must end or

You will go crazy.

Feeling a greed for mischief overtake her, Rasputina Barrin Dea crossed her face with a smile and decided to test this friendship to the fullest of her power. Getting the questions straight in her head. She knelt down and brought his with her to his knees. Locking eyes with one another.

"What would you allow me to do if I was your wife?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I do not love you in that way, Dalin De' Vega." She honestly told him. "But I would love nothing more than to be a wife to someone who would promise never to lay hands upon me in anger. Someone who would never hurt me… and someone who would allow me one true wish come true."

"I'd give all." He glowed within as if he could actually make her his wife and give her anything.

"… but what of the wish Dalin?" she asked.

"Name it!" He shocked her with his eagerness.

"… a lover." She whispered into his ear.

"… a lover?" he repeated.

"… but not just any lover." She rested her hand soothingly upon his face as she looked into his eyes. "… A woman. A lover. A girl to share my bed with, should I share a bed and name with you."

This game had become specially thrilling to Rasputina as she played it more and more. Taking in the wide eyes of Dalin De' Vega as her words sunk within his head and made nest. What was he thinking? She could only guess. Her revelation was one never heard of before. How would this game end? She was on the verge of fear and happiness at once. He could run to Damon Dea and tell him of this lover, or he could play the game more and help her heart run rings of rivers with her tears.

"I have a secret lover now, Dalin." She told him. She had decided to keep the game going. "Her name is Liana. Like me, forced into a marriage she never wanted. Wife to a kind husband at least, named Paul. A Hebrew who owns much land on the out skirts of the Israelite kingdom. The two of us, Liana and I…"

As she spoke, his blood raced with a confused enjoyment and curiosity. Could she actually be telling him such a deep dark secret.

"… Liana and I are deeply in love with one another." She confessed. "Our hearts are entwined in a mad circle of love. We cannot be with each other in this life, and we must hide in her personal home at chosen times just to be together. We lay each other in her wedding bed the entire span of our time together."

He was breathing pretty shallow as his eyes stayed upon hers. His ears straining to catch every solitary word from her lips.

"If YOU were my husband." She mused, pursing her lips like a spoiled child asking her father for a gift. "Could I have my Liana?"

* * *

"Liana." Came Cyane's motherly voice to her niece.

Paul and Cyane had taken Liana to her home and begged for her to tell them of everything that went on between her and the woman she desired. Listening with great curiosity as she explained every detail in her own way as to the days and nights when Rasputina would come to her and they would give their love together in every possible way imaginable.

Paul had grown cold in the face. Knowing the punishment his God would give to his wife for such a deed, but even more so, the punishment he would be given for allowing his organ to rise within his tunic as he listened and found himself growing excited by the thought of two women sharing each other.

Cyane had found her own mind wondering into her fantasies again, and cheering in ways never before. Seeing as her niece had been strong enough and daring enough to challenge the fantasy that she herself feared to except.

When Liana had finished her tale, the room had grown quiet and still with only the flames from the fire in the chimney rising in the back round.

"Wow." Was all Cyane could manage to say in all of this.

"Liana." Paul spoke. "Why are telling me of this when you know of what might happen if people were to find out."

"Because…" Liana smiled. "I love her."

"I've heard of the men in ancient Sodom and Gomorrah bedding each other." Cyane laughed. "… but I've never thought that two women would go so far. I'm actually impressed… I don't know."

"That is why they were overthrown." Paul glared.

Liana knew that she had awaken something deep inside of him that was never there before. She was doing what her younger sister had done a while before. She was asking of him, something that would challenge his soul to the extreme. She was asking him to tempt the wrath of his God, though she didn't believe in him, he did. She was asking him to betray his beliefs.

"I'm sorry Liana… I…" he rose up and paced the room. "I've never heard of this and cannot begin to think of what to do with it."

"Forgive me." Liana spoke ever so softly. "… but I do love, and I've said it with my kiss to her."

* * *

Brutus Stilus had arrived at him home in time to find Mkala was just then making her quest for her masters home for the night. How he admired her beauty in the night, even with her skin almost so dark, she was indeed a queen in fairness.

"Mkala." He called to her.

She looked up with a start for a moments notice before her face beamed into a luscious smile that made this man feel warmer than the cold night could fight off.

"Lord Stilus." She bowed with her taught courtesy.

Brutus slowly began to walk towards the slave girl, enjoying the wonderful sight of something beautiful.

Mkala the slave girl felt a small flutter in her heart as the lord that seemed the most taken with her came closer to her. The smell of his masculine sent arousing every nerve in her body to it's full extent. Her breath becoming heavy in her lungs as she made a hard attempt at remaining calm as he ascended closer and closer to her.

JasperMan
JasperMan
33 Followers