The Amazon Journals Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had found herself taken with him the day she had delivered to him that message that bore terrible news. It was the way he looked at her in the morning light that drew her breath into short nearly nothing gasps. Ever since that moment, she'd been finding herself galloping in her dreams to him. Her fingers finding her sex at most times to indulge herself in wanton fantasies of the Lord Stilus taking her like a God. Her minds eye trying to imagine a picture of his face above her as his tool would find her soft plump opening.

Mentally smacking herself into reality, she smiled again as he stood towering over her with a smile on his own face.

"Has your mistress ordered for you to return so soon?" He asked with a humorous jest in his voice.

"She will have retired when I return." Was his answer. "I simply have done my duty as ordered, or so I hope. Only seemed appropriate to return to my masters house, Lord Stilus."

He felt a slight disappointment rise inside of his body. He had not really wanted her to leave, but he was unsure, but fully aware of why he wanted her to stay. He simply had to indulge himself in her beauty for the night, to pass away the evil that came to pass in this his last couple of days gone by.

Brutus nodded and was about to turn away into his home until Mkala with her body language induced that she needed his attention.

"If you have need of anything service…" her mind reeled in wide humor at the simple word. "…I'd be more than happy to…"

Brutus Stilus had cut her off by reaching for her face with his hard but soft hands and brought her closer until her chest was heaving against his. He looked deep into her eyes as if looking for her heart in them before he allowed his lips to fall down upon hers.

Mkala felt her breath release from her body as her lips felt the press of kiss for the first time in her young adult life. She had been the most fortunate of all slaves to carry her chastity with her through out her life. Many of the women slaves were ravaged by their masters before purchase. Especially those of such beauty in the likes she possessed.

She felt her heart trumpeting within her bone caged chest. Her lips suckling passionately at his. She felt as if her body were rising onto the clouds above as his kiss lingered against her soft billowy lips for a time that it took to vacuum the excess air from her lungs.

This slave girl never thought she'd find a man she'd be willing to bed with until the day marked two days ago. Now, bedding this man was all she had in mind.

"Mkala." He whispered her name lovingly as he released his hold.

"Yes, my Lord?" she was barely able to say from her lack of oxygen.

"Forgive me…" He said. "But I must be with you tonight. I need to hold you, to touch you, I need to love you tonight."

"I will it if you must?" she smiled brightly at him.

The two hurried into his home and past the empty room that Sakina Ulyeep was once inhabiting.

"Where has she gone?" He asked suddenly.

"Mistress Ulyeep went to her home, Lord Stilus." Mkala answered. "She left just moments before you arrived."

As if the world had slowed itself at that moment, Brutus lifted Mkala into his with the strength of ten men it seemed. Her warm, lightly covered body embraced against his strong tall form.

He slowly walked into the room, looking into her eyes the entire time, losing himself in the beauty that was called Mkala.

Mkala felt the soft patted bed beneath her flesh. Her breath coming short again as the eagerness of the moment to come carved it's imagine in her mind. His strong manly hands found the clasps of her garments and slowly undid them with a slight tremble in his fingers.

His own breath was taken away as her large soft heavy breasts came into his eye view. Her fullness shook something inside of him, almost menacing. He couldn't help but wanted to be the beast in devouring this beautiful creature that shivered beneath him and his touch. NO! He wanted more to savor every feel of her dark flesh in his desert sand white hands. He absolutely had to make her his tonight in the greatest way possible.

"My lord?" was Mkala's concerned voice.

"No." he said. "Don't fret anything beautiful one. I'm just letting my hard heart die for your eyes tonight."

Oh Gods!she thought

He's in love with me!

Her lips turned up into an enormous smile. Her beautiful white teeth parting her lips as she stared up at him. Her body no longer covered, and open for his eyes and hands to behold.

Brutus looked over her one last time before closing his lowering his lips to the upper dark skinned cleft between her full large bosom. His hands simply rubbing small soft circles in her belly as his lips puckered sensuously against her skin, up her large breasts, to land upon her dark nipple. His lips suckling gently upon the aroused flesh.

When Mkala felt a flush of heat from a hand and five soft fingers flow over and cup gently on her sex, she arched her back and let out a long drawn out moan in the feeling she had never felt before.

Brutus gently slid one of his fingers inside of her before stopping himself as he felt a piece of flesh inside of her that he only felt in a woman once before.

His eyes found themselves staring into the knowing eyes of the dark slave girl beneath him. Her lips pursed together as she nodded gently with her eyes dreamily locked on his. Her face a pure picture of eagerness as she watched him carefully.

Brutus Stilus arose and slowly began to remove his garments. Ever so slowly as to allow the young girl to trail her eyes over his body in order to take in all she would soon be feeling a-top of her.

Her eyes almost widened when she first beheld his long organ between his legs. No fright was in her, only that eagerness of giving herself to a man for the first time in her life. He was quite a man to behold, and she was about to feel that power inside of her. Only a slight fear came to her as she wondered if he would feel pleasure enough to keep hold of her after.

Slowly her legs were parted by his strong hands as he gently climbed between them. His knees balancing him on his bed above her as he reached for Mkala's hand and brought it down to her hard sex.

When her fingers came in contact with his rock hard prick, she let out a gasp in unison with his own. Wrapping her fingers around the strong soft tool that would be the one to pull her into womanhood this night.

With some unknown reason, she knew what she was to do with him now that he was in her hand. So she slowly guided him into her waiting, well excited and trembling sex.

Again they both let out a soft gasp turned to a low moan as his prick came in contact with her soft opening.

Her head turned to the left of her as her eyes widened when she felt his long hard tool being to sheath itself inside of her, slowly casing within. He stopped when he felt her hymen on the inside of her, before gently adding pressure to the cause.

She rose up slightly with her mouth opening in a low groan and a mixed whimper as her fingers dug into his cream milk colored shoulders. Her body tensing as the pain began to sear through her body. Her moans coming in short stops within each other as her legs stiffened, waiting for the flesh within her to burst open to except his throbbing erect member.

In an instance, her world saw dots of color in her eyes as an intense pain sought its way through her. Mkala's virginity had been taken and as much as the pain scorched inside of her, she felt a fullness she'd dreamed about in the last two days. A fullness she fell in love with at first contact. The pain would go away and replace with pleasure, she knew this… she had her wish tonight.

* * *

Liana had just settled down in her bed with tears streaming from her eyes. For her husband Paul had ordered her never to see this woman again, and even more so, she was to come and live on the land his personal home was on. She knew now that he would watch her every day.

He was a Hebrew, an Israelite born. His ways were strict and against the joining of two when without marriage, and sorely against the coming together of two that are of the same origin.

Paul wasn't cruel about it, he tried with every fiber of his soul to remain calm and be merciful to this. But that at the moment was not possible. He had to be firm.

So now, Liana had let herself be known… what of her poor lover who would come to her one day and find that she was no longer there.

Sitting upon her bed she held a blade. A blade that was held to her wrists… what was she to do?

* * *

Sakina Ulyeep lay upon the floor in a pool of her own blood. A knife inside of her chest and a note given to her by Mkala missing. All that remained was a torn piece of it that had no writing other than half of a red bone handled knife symbol engraved upon it. The secret that the note beheld was stolen… all remaining, just the ripped piece of paper, and a long red painted bone handled knife inside of her chest.

* * *

"Did you hear something?" Rasputina asked as she rose from her knees looking about.

"Probably just a bird." Dalin answered.

He and Putina had played a game earlier and now stood side by side looking up at the night sky.

Rasputina had so wished that he was the one she married. For he had earlier given her an answer to her question that she never expected, even from him. The answer she would consistently dream about this night on.

She had asked him if she were his wife, would she be able to have her Liana. His answer was simply 'yes', so long as she would learn to share her heart with him. A fair request she thought.

They both held hands in the night, pretending to be as man and wife, looking up into the stars, making a wish. They were drawn together by the fates, but only one true and evil enemy in the way.

"I love you, Rasputina Barrin."

"Ditto." She smiled.

"I'll earn your love someday…" he promised her.

"You already have." She had assured him.

"No…" He said. "I mean your complete love. Even if I must let it be as shared with another, I will earn that love."

She simply smiled.

* * *

"Homer!" Damon Dea called out to his commander.

"Master and Lord Dea?" The brawny built commander bowed his head before his master.

"Give this message to my militia." Damon Dea told him. "You yourself will be commanding them and taking this mission."

"And my I ask of the nature of this mission, Lord Dea?"

"To punish those who helped the horde murder the lords of our neighboring tribes." He answered. "They may look like a large happy family on the outskirts of Israel, on a farm. But this family is dangerous. They must be whipped out… punished… ravaged of their lands."

"A Hebrew family?" the commander asked.

"Yes…" Damon Dea said as he turned to walk away. "Oh, and one more thing. There is a girl there, I want her head brought to me, she is one of this man's wives,… her name is Liana."

VIII.

She was broken down into a simple fountain of sweat. Her body perspiring like never before as she ran faster and faster.

She had left her horse at the entrance of the farm when she saw the smoke from all of the burned homes. Her heart racing with distress as she leaped from her horse and began to run.

Mkala was with her the entire way,… she would have had Brutus Stilus or Dalin De' Vega with her, but they had started off to their adventure in the farther east hills for the war.

The day they found Sakina Ulyeep dead in her home, was the same day when a note had been received from Liana. Mkala had brought it forth to her and at once Rasputina's face went pale as she read on through the entire length of the page of parchment. The message read…

My dearest Love,

I am now in despair for my salvation.

My husband knows of us, for I have made it

known to him.

I just had to chance a life with you my

dearest Rasputina. I could not possibly live

another moment without you in my arms for

ever and evermore.

By the time you read this, my life will

my life will be as no more. For I have made

my choice. If I cannot be with you from now

until forever. Then all is meaningless and

all is lost.

I pray for you to leave the life you

now have behind. Find what happiness you

truly deserve among one who'll care for you

as I have.

I know this makes no sense once so

ever for you… but this is the way it must be

now. Forgive me, my dearest… I will love you,

I will always love you.

Liana.

Upon reading this message, Rasputina had at once galloped away on her horse to the farm land where her love was doomed to stay. Why she had given up all of the sudden was among the biggest questions on Putina's mind. She could only hope and pray that Liana had been stopped by her family before doing this terrible thing to herself.

Upon arriving, Rasputina Barrin Dea had been surprised by a cloud of dark smoke over taking the land. Her husbands soldiers marching off in the distance in the opposite direction.

Mkala had followed her from far behind and nearly wept when she saw the tears in her mistresses eyes as she ran with all of her strength for her dearest.

She stood behind coming up slowly with Putina's horse behind her, letting her mistress alone to do what she must. It was when a loud shrill scream came from Rasputina that Mkala left the horses and ran to her friend.

* * *

Brutus Stilus looked before him at the lords that road in front. In his hands, he held the knife that murdered his friend Sakina Ulyeep. He had arrived with the other lords earlier that day to find her lifeless body on the floor of her own home. He then pulled the knife from her chest and held it against his. A promise he himself made at that moment, to get his revenge. Only now, he knew who he had to take his vengeance upon. The man who would suffer for the deed that was done to his friend from the other end of the tribal city.

Jaysin Riek Sine road up the front with Damon Dea and behind them were Maximus Dol Maximus and Sabrina Kie Dou Mou. Dillonus Kiek was behind Dalin De' Vega who road behind the Dol Maximus and Dou Mou.

Brutus kept his eyes ahead, on the man he would kill tonight for the crime committed just days ago.

* * *

Mkala ran up in time to see her mistress sprawled over a headless body, weeping. A kind of weeping she had never known Rasputina to do before. She looked almost as dead inside as Dillonus Kiek looked when his family had been murdered.

Many bodies were laid out around this land. The bodies of children, grown women, slaves of both genders. There was one man still alive, his face was horribly burned and beaten. He was looking up at Mkala and then to Rasputina Barrin Dea as she sobbed uncontrollably over her lovers body.

"They took her head with them." He whispered with much pain in his voice as he strained to look up again.

Rasputina looked over and saw the man. He was crawling to her and much to both hers and Mkala's horror, his legs had been ripped off of him at the knees.

Mkala quickly knelt by the man to tend his wounds, but he quickly brushed her off, knowing full well that his life was coming to an end. He just pointed his finger towards a small loft in the far right corner of the farm. Straining to speak in his weakened state.

"Her daughter is…" he coughed. "Her daughter is hiding there. We told her to hide with the rest. But they wouldn't go with her. My wife went with her… but they found Juno."

"Who are you?" Mkala asked the man.

"My name is Paul." He said.

Paul looked to Rasputina and smiled softly. He tried to crawl over to her some more, but any movement was unmanageable for him.

"Are you the one she loved?" he asked.

Putina simply nodded her head and kept her eyes on him. Though her face was a pure painting of pain and weeping. She tried to hold everything he said to her.

"Yes…" he wheezed. "you are… she loved you so much. Find those soldiers… find them and avenge her."

She rose and looked towards the small loft he had pointed to. Then back at him with her weeping eyes. Her mouth curled up in her cries as if she were trying to hold back.

"I can no more…" was all he said before his world went dark and ended.

Rasputina with her eyes stilled streaming with tears walked towards the loft, waiting to behold the daughter of her lover, Liana. The one who could be no older than three or four years.

She made a movement with her fingers for Mkala to see and acknowledge. The slave quickly followed her mistress into the loft.

…and there, they found before them, a young child weeping.

* * *

Damon Dea called for a halt as his soldiers came riding up. With a knowing smile on his face, he motioned for the others to stay back as he rode up to his commander.

"Homer." He said. "Is the crime punished?"

"Yes, Lord Dea." The commander responded.

"Splendid… the head?" He asked.

"Right here." The commander handed a sack to Damon Dea.

Damon opened the sack and peered inside. His face grimaced with disgust when he saw the head.

"Such a beautiful, girl." He mused. "Too bad."

"What is this?" Brutus Stilus asked coming up from behind.

"Yes." Agreed Maximus.

"I found the one who ordered the murders on our lords and families." Damon Dea shouted for the other lords to hear. "A girl. No… not THIS girl who's head I have. But a girl who was well… this ones lover."

"Damon Dea, NO!" Dalin De' Vega cried out.

"Yes." He said. "And you knew of these two."

"What is he talking about?" Sabrina Kie Dou Mou asked.

"Rasputina never did this." Dalin snarled at Damon Dea.

"Yes, she did." He said. "She, this girl, and her family, all of them ordered those hordes upon your houses."

* * *

"What is your name, child?" Mkala asked the little girl in the loft.

"Alyssa." She said with tears in her eyes.

Putina looked at the child and saw Liana in her eyes. Another surge of weeping tears come to her in the instance as she took the child into her arms. Sobbing with the girl against her heart.

"Mistress." Mkala said. "Those men were your husbands soldiers. Why did they come here?"

Did you hear something? She heard in her minds memory.

No… probably just a bird.

"Bastard." She whispered.

"Mistress?"

"Take this girl." Rasputina picked Alyssa up and placed her in her servants arms. "Take her to Brutus Stilus, and this."

Putina handed Mkala a pendent that had been hanging around her neck… Looking it over for a moment before releasing it.

"Brutus Stilus gave this to me." She said. "Give it to him, tell him you have been given to him as a gift. Then tell him this girl is my daughter, he will adopt her and love her like she was his own."

"What about you, mistress?" Mkala asked.

"I wont be coming home tonight, nor any night there after." She gave a kiss to the child face. "Nor will my husband."

With those last words said to her slave, Rasputina ran to her horse. Drawing a sword she carried on her way, she went at full gallop in the direction the soldiers went. She knew they would lead her to Damon Dea. His head was all she had desire for now. No more beautiful flowers to kick after this day.

* * *

"Rasputina would never do that!" Dalin pleaded with the pack. His eyes averting every which way.

"Brutus!" He called out. "Tell them. You know her… she is your friend, tell them!" He begged.

"He's right." Brutus Stilus agreed. "She wouldn't."

"Oh, and why not?" Damon Dea asked with harsh amusement.

"Because this…" He pulled the red painted bone handled knife from his belt and held it up. "Because this is Riek Sine's knife."

All eyes shot to Jaysin Riek Sine who looked on in disbelief. Maximus Dol Maximus seemed confused as to what that had anything to do with and even asked Brutus Stilus what it meant.