The Amazon Journals Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasperMan
JasperMan
33 Followers

"This was the knife that was found in Sakina Ulyeep's chest." He answered. "And this." He held up the torn piece of parchment.

Dillonus Kiek snapped out of his lost world and looked towards Brutus Stilus in interest as he held up the torn parchment with the half of a red bone handled knife symbol on it.

"This is the symbol of the family of Riek Sine." Brutus said. "This shows that you murdered Sakina Ulyeep. Of course, if this is not enough, search his bags and look for the rest of the letter if he'll let us."

"You better explain this, Jaysin!" Damon Dea growled.

"Why don't you?" Brutus challenged.

"Explain what?" Dea asked in surprise.

"Well… Riek Sine is very smart." Brutus said. "But he would never committee these deeds alone. If he did, he would never spare me. Why don't you tell us what we want to know."

In their argument they all heard a faint rustling and a loud cry from behind Damon Dea and saw a figure emerge.

"DAMON!" Cried Jaysin raising his dagger above his head, hurling it towards Damon Dea's direction.

* * *

Rasputina had been ridding down that road for not long until she heard the voices up ahead. When she found her husbands soldiers speaking with him, she dismounted her horse while drawing her sword.

She was listening closely to what was being said. Until she noticed a sack being handed to her husband, and when she noticed his expression and heard him say "such a beautiful girl… too bad." She knew who's head it was and she found herself falling over herself in tears. Obviously not heard by anybody since they were all speaking to loud to notice… but she still would not have cared.

Liana was dead, and Damon Dea was the man responsible. He had murdered Rasputina's one true love in cold blood.

The thoughts found flight in her broken mind as her hand clenched her sword harder. As she looked up, unaware of how long she was crying, she saw her husbands back was to her, and decided to make the appropriate move.

Slowly crawling closer in the trees, she held her grip firm and still as she came closer and closer to her target…

With all of the hate and tears burning up in her heart, she came running out before letting our a fierce and powerful cry.

"DAMON!"

In that instance, her sword was in her husbands back, coming through his gut, as Jaysin Riek Sine's dagger embedded itself in Rasputina side. Throwing her away from her dying husband and to the ground.

* * *

"NO!" Came the loud cry from Dalin De' Vega.

He watched as his tear stricken love had been struck by the blade of Riek Sine's dagger. As her own sword embedded itself in Damon Dea's back…

Running over to her, he gently lifted her into his arms. Locking his eyes onto hers for that one lasting moment. She was sobbing in her last moments, even as he pulled the blade from her.

"He… he killed." She was weeping. "He killed my only love."

"She lies!" Damon called out dying with a sword in his back. "She lies… the filthy ugly whore… lies."

All watched as Damon Dea was slowly cradled by the arms of death unto his eternal slumber. His life bleeding from him from within his open eyes as his head lay to the ground and he died lying on his side.

"I found…" Rasputina was gagging on her own blood as she tried to speak. "I found a letter, sent from Riek Sine to my husband. Jaysin Riek Sine was the one who ravaged and murdered the Kiek family."

Dillonus Kiek's eyes went straight up into the eyes of Jaysin Riek Sine's, with a murderous glare in them, seeming to stab into the horrid soul of the young man.

"He murdered them all with his paid bandits from the Iloppik tribe in the far west..." she told them. "he paid them to help, but we never saw them coming."

"Rest darling one." Dalin spoke softly as he cradled the dying girl. "Rest now and let the heavenly hosts work their magic with you."

She looked up into his crying eyes and felt herself looking into his love for her for the second time since meeting him. She smiled in spite of herself, that she may die in loves arms one way or another.

"Go to Liana." He said.

"Liana." Rasputina Barrin spoke the last word she would ever again speak before her world was blown out like a candle in the wind.

The girl was dead… she was with her Liana.

Dalin De' Vega wept as he held her close to his heart. Her body growing cold with the death she was now in. His love was gone, the way hers was just moments before. All the world lost it's color when she said good-bye.

"Seize him!" Maximus Dol Maximus commanded his troops while pointed to Jaysin Riek Sine.

"Aren't you going to kill him?" Brutus asked.

"No!" Was Maximus's response. "Not yet."

"What will you do with him?" asked Sabrina Kie Dou Mou.

"We will give him everything he gave…" Maximus answered. Then looking over at the sadistically grinning Dillonus Kiek. "Wont we my friend?"

Dillonus said nothing, but just stared at the man with a look of hateful lust in his eyes.

"He will be given the exact same thing he gave to those girls. Right down to the very detail." Maximus said.

"You mean…" said Brutus to be interrupted.

"yes!" Maximus stated. "EVERYTHING…"

* * *

Brutus Stilus had indeed adopted the young daughter of Liana, and though the world thought Mkala to be his slave, those who knew Brutus Stilus knew her to be his mate. Law would not permit him marriage to her, but he was allowed his mistress any time he pleased.

Alyssa grew to love them both as her mother and father, but even found herself following her own path when she gave birth to her own daughter. For you see, she was ravaged by a passing soldier. Her daughter Rayn and she began a tribe solely made up of women. Her granddaughter Samsara was even among the first to bare the name Amazon.

Sara Kwaltus had lived her life in the tribe, taking her husbands place among the gathering of Remuk. Her family of course never lived on passed her time.

Sabrina Kie Dou Mou and Maximus Dol Maximus became as man and wife. She had been tried and executed for his murder in their later life. Her son later executed the judge of that trial for his own little course of vengeance.

Dillonus Kiek had lost his wits the day his family died, and many knew that to be ultimately true when he himself administered the punishment on Jaysin Riek Sine, who was forced to live with his shame for the rest of his life. Dillonus took his life just days after the deed. Riek Sine did the same in his old age.

Dalin De' Vega left the Remuk tribe. He never looked back… he found himself another love in time, her name was Cyrene. Her great-great granddaughter bore her name, who also had a daughter she named Xena. Yes… believe it or not, Xena's blood line was involved in those wars.

What was left of the tribes that fought the Goths, the Utites, the Yekiq, and the Nurbasus surrendered the war and brought it to an end. Eventually, all of these tribes became as nothing, and Shaman's became priests or miracle workers for other tribes through out the know world.

As for Liana and her Rasputina. Though horribly ended from their lives would meet again in the heavenly fields of their love for one another. They will again feel their flesh pressed against one another, not in that dirty naughty way many like to imagine, but in the way of love. They will let their lips embrace again like before but innocence will be maximum. Their hearts will have that ultimate opportunity to beat in time with each other.

* * *

IX

"Well?" Varia asked the bard who sat with dried tears on his face and his quill making the last word needed. "Was that what you wanted?"

"Oh, yes!" He said excitedly "and then some."

"Good." She said.

Varia looked over to find Constance and Eve holding each other with tears in their own eyes.

"When did you get here?" Varia laughed when she saw her daughter.

"Sometime during the first gathering of Remuk." She answered.

"Well, Virgil." Varia looked to the bard again. "I think it's time for you to be on your way if you ever want to get out of here alive with that story I just told you."

"Oh, right." He smiled.

He looked to Eve and Constance and smiled at them, despite the fact that he still had very hard feelings towards Eve for the past. He still couldn't help but smile in his excitement as he packed his scroll and quill.

"Good journey, Virgil." Eve told him.

"Thanks." He said before reaching for Varia's hand and laying a kiss upon it. "and thank you for the wonderful history."

The three girls smiled as Virgil left, knowing full well that this tale would be taken as far as the seven seas through out the known world.

"I cry every time I hear that story." Constance said.

"… and how many times have you heard it?" Eve asked her little lover.

"… Gods… I don't know, fourteen times now?"

Varia laughed as she moved over to the three girls and laid beside them. Looking into their beautiful faces.

"You know what?" she asked them.

"What?" they asked in unison.

"I'm in the mood for love."

To be continued in "A Death In The Family"

Second note from the author:

I hope you have all enjoyed this story. I'm not sure how I did for I never like my own writing much anyway, so I'll have to base my opinion off of all of yours. I also want to once again declare that this story is submitted in the loving memory of Kevin Smith… no… not the "Clerks" "Silent Bob" guy, but the man who played Ares in the syndicated Television series Xena: Warrior Princess. Of all the portrayal's of Ares I've seen, and I have seen many throughout the comic books and the movies, and such, I've never seen one so perfectly done that I couldn't believe my eyes. I'll miss your work man… thanks.

JasperMan
JasperMan
33 Followers