The Assistant Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good," Leslie said when her husband was finished. "You've earned a reward. You may come now."

Victoria let Adam's dick slip from her mouth and closed her eyes. She lowered her head to his legs and concentrated on the vibrator stimulating her clitoris. Adam reached down inserted a hand down the front of her uniform, and stroked one breast, while Leslie did the same with the other. They each pulled on a nipple. Leslie lazily stroked Adam's semi-erect penis.

"Yeah," Victoria whispered, "yeah, yeah, yeaaaah." Her body began to spasm as she came. "Too much, too much," she cried, "please sir, please turn it off."

"Are you sure?" Adam asked. "It may be a while before you earn it again."

"Yes, sir, please, sir, turn it off."

"Okay, since you said the magic word." Adam pushed the button and Victoria collapsed on Adam's legs. After a few seconds, even before she had caught her breath, Leslie said, "Okay, slut, that's enough resting. Go prepare us breakfast."

"Yes, ma'am." Victoria stood, used her hands to force the wrinkles from her dress and apron, placed her hat back squarely on her head, and adjusted her breasts. She then walked out the door on unsteady legs. Leslie and Adam caught a slight smile on her face as she left the room.

Leslie whispered to Adam, "I think she is really enjoying our little game," and then she looked down at his semi-erect penis and said, "and I know you are."

Adam patted her on her naked bottom, "You looked like you were enjoying yourself a bit as well."

"There is one thing that I didn't get a chance to tell you earlier," she said. "When I was telling her about the discipline you gave me last Monday, I told her how you had butt fucked me. She told me that no one had ever done that to her and she said it was something that she had always been curious about. I told her that you were very good and gentle and that if she wanted, I'd arrange it. She told me she would think about it, but she never did tell me what she decided. So, I think you should go for it and she can always stop the game if she decides she doesn't want to go through with it."

"Alright, sounds like a plan to me."

"Come on," she said, "let's go hate breakfast so we can have some more fun."

Adam and Leslie sat down at the patio table and sipped their freshly squeezed juice as Victoria prepared breakfast. When she finally arrived, she had two big bowls of freshly cut fruit salad. While Adam and Leslie ate, they made small talk while Victoria stood to the side, ready to respond to their whims. Adam said to Leslie, "Why do we have such a bad maid? She knows I don't like watermelon for breakfast."

"I don't know. Good help is so hard to find. Vickie, take off your panties and assume the position."

Victoria reached under her skirt and pulled the panties off. It felt odd to have the rubber 'penis' slide out of her butt. After it was out, it still felt like it was in her. She decided that she liked the feeling. Victoria then began to walk towards one of the unoccupied chairs when Leslie stopped her in her tracks. "Where are you going? I said assume the position right there. Grab your ankles, slut."

Victoria turned her back toward the couple, put her high-heel clad feet together, and reached down to grab her ankles. Her naked ass and her pussy were clearly visible. Adam and Leslie continued to eat and left her there in that position. When Adam was done he got up from his chair and walked over to her. He was just about to smack her ass when the doorbell rang.

Leslie said, "Vickie, go get the door. But, young lady, we will not forget that you owe us a spanking."

"Yes, ma'am."

After a few seconds, Victoria called from the foyer, "Dr. Grey! It is a man for you."

Adam walked into the foyer and a man in black pants, a white shirt, and a tie was standing there holding a clipboard. His eyes were glued to Victoria's breasts, which were on display in the too tight bodice of her uniform. "May I help you?" Adam asked as he entered the foyer.

"Uh, yes, sir," he said. "Um, I'm selling magazines to make money for college. Are you interested in looking at a list?"

Adam took the clipboard from the man and looked intently at it to give the man time to lock his eyes back on Victoria's breasts. Victoria acted like she didn't notice. Adam acted like he was having trouble reading the clipboard. "Vickie, please look in the lower drawer there and get my glasses." Victoria locked eyes with Adam. She knew that when she bent over to look in the drawer, the man would see her ass and pussy from behind.

Adam yelled to Leslie in the other room, his eyes still locked on Victoria's eyes, "Honey, are my classes in there by the keyboard?" He really emphasized the word keyboard. Victoria shook her head 'no' ever so slightly. She replied, "No sir, I'm pretty sure they are in this drawer." With that, Victoria walked to the chest, swishing her butt from side to side as hard as possible to really get the man's attention, put her feet together, and bent over from the waist, exposing her ass and pussy to the two men. The salesman's jaw dropped, but Victoria pretended not to notice. She rooted around for the imaginary glasses for a full thirty seconds. When she stood up and turned around, she could see the man had a raging hard on. She said, "No sir, they are not in the drawer."

Adam replied, "Well, I really don't think I need any magazines anyway." He turned to the man and said, "Thank you for dropping by." Adam opened the door and the man limped out without saying a word.

When Adam and Leslie returned to the patio, Leslie asked, "Did I hear 'keyboard'?"

Victoria replied, "No ma'am. It was my mistake."

Leslie replied, "Well then, that's two things you owe us for. This is more than a spanking offence, wouldn't you say dear?"

"I have the perfect punishment. Vickie, go into the den and remove your uniform. Do not, however, remove your stockings or garter belt. After you have removed your uniform, I want you to put your apron back on."

"Yes, sir." Victoria walked off towards the den.

"Leslie, go to the bedroom and bring me your small vibrator, your big vibrator, and a bottle of baby oil. Also bring something we can use as a blindfold, like that handkerchief, and four of your scarves we can use as restraints. I think it is time that we introduce Vickie to the joys of anal sex."

When Adam walked into the den, Victoria had done just as directed. She was really sexy in the garter belt, stockings, high heel shoes, maid's hat, and apron. Her breast stuck out on each side of the apron and her pussy was barely visible under the hem of the apron. Adam said, "Go stand in the corner until we are ready for you."

Victoria walked to the corner and stood facing away from the room. Her butt was perfectly framed by the garter belt. She is really hot. I can't believe she worked for me for so many years and I never noticed. What a beautiful round butt and narrow waist. I'm really going to enjoy this.

When Leslie returned with the goods, he handed her the handkerchief and pointed towards Victoria. Leslie went over and put it on her. Leslie then pulled off her light summer dress, and Adam noticed that she hadn't even bothered to put her panties back on. Adam removed all of his clothes, his cock already a full mast. He then pulled a heavy footstool away from the couch and put it in the middle of the carpet. He motioned for Leslie to bring Victoria to him. He directed Victoria to kneel in front of the footstool, and then he pushed her over at the waist so that her breasts were smashed against the fabric of the footstool, her butt sticking out into the room. Next, he took her wrists and tied them to the legs of the footstool by her head, and then he tied her thighs to the other legs of the stool. She was now stuck to the footstool, unable to move or to see. When he was done, Adam said, "Okay, prepare to be spanked."

"Yes, sir."

Adam swung hard and hit her ass with a loud whack. Victoria grimaced, but said nothing. Leslie mouthed, 'Too hard!' Adam nodded but he hit her again with the same amount of force. Victoria squirmed, but otherwise kept silent. On the third whack, he left his hand on her ass and massaged her cheeks, allowing his fingers to explore her wet slit and virgin asshole.

"Okay, that was for the bad breakfast. Now, for embarrassing me in front of the salesman by showing your naked ass, I have a special punishment." Adam took Leslie's small vibrator, lubed it up, turned it on and pressed it to Victoria's butthole. He let it sit there for several seconds waiting for Victoria to put an end to their game. When he heard no protests, he slowly inserted the vibrator into her ass. The tight muscles of her anus protested for a second, but then she seemed to suck the vibrator in. After several minutes of pushing the vibrator in and out, he motioned for Leslie to lube up the other vibrator. Adam pulled the small vibrator out of her butt, and Leslie placed the larger one on her butthole. Again, she waited several seconds for Victoria to complain, and then she slowly began to push it in. Once about an inch was in, she pulled most of it out to let Victoria's butt adapt. She then pushed about two inches in, and repeated the process. With in seconds, she had the entire eight-inch dildo in Victoria's ass. Victoria was breathing hard, obviously enjoying this newfound sensation. As Leslie butt fucked Victoria with the vibrator, Adam went into the kitchen and washed the small vibrator well with soap and water. When he returned, he inserted the small vibrator into Victoria's pussy. She started coming almost immediately, her body shaking violently from the powerful orgasm.

Adam removed the vibrator from her pussy to let her recover, but Leslie kept pumping the larger vibrator in and out of her ass. Adam reached over and put the small vibrator on Leslie's pussy. Leslie took it from him and started working on her own pussy with her left hand, and Victoria's butt with her right. Leslie plunged the vibrator into her pussy and closed her eyes. As she continued her chores, Adam took the baby oil and placed a large amount on his raging hard on. He then poured oil on top of Victoria's dildo-stuffed butthole, the oil running down around the vibrator and across her pussy. When he was ready, he nodded to Leslie. She pulled the dildo out of Victoria and before her asshole could react, Adam put the head of his dick into her ass. Oh man is she tight! He slowly began to work his dick deeper and deeper into Victoria's ass.

Victoria was moaning loudly, "This is amazing. Oh, the pressure is intense." Adam looked over at Leslie. She had flipped up on her hands and knees and had the small dildo in her pussy working from below and had reached over her butt to insert the big dildo in her butt. Adam thought, "she looks like she has done that before. I need to remember to ask her about that."

Adam began to pump faster and faster, grabbing Victoria's immobile hips. She began to yell, "Oh, master, fuck my ass. I was so bad. Please discipline my ass. Fuck me in the ass! Fuck my ass. Fuck my asssssss. Fuck...my...assssssss!" As Victoria started to shutter from her second orgasm in only a few minutes, Adam pulled his dick out of her ass and shot his wad all over her butt and back. He pumped his own dick furiously, making sure that every drop ended up on his bad maid. He looked over at Leslie, who was likewise coming. She had dropped the small vibrator from her pussy and was concentrating solely on the big vibrator in her butt.

When they were finished, Adam asked Victoria, "Vickie, have you had enough for one day?"

Vickie said, "More than enough for one day. This was great! I haven't come that hard in a long, long time. And, that was the first time ever that I've taken up the ass! I can't believe I have missing out for so long."

Leslie looked over at the two of them and said, "Next weekend, it is my turn to be the maid."

Adam winked at both of them and said, "I have other plans for the two of you next weekend."

*****

12