All Comments on 'The Awakening of Ms. Keys Ch. 04'

by OrdinaryGirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OrdinaryGirlOrdinaryGirlover 18 years agoAuthor
In the wee hours of the morning...

Just a little note to let you know that I submitted this story as soon as I finished writing it and that I am aware that while editing in my sleepy state I missed some typos. An edited version with corrections was submitted the very next morning when I reread it and caught them. I would imagine it will replace it very shortly.

My apologies. I know how annoying it can be read a story and have a typo throw you off the track for a moment.

Now...should I end this story here or continue? I can't decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Carry on Pleeeeaaase

I love this story, but please finish, I´m about to explode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You really need to change your login, young lady..

... Sheherezadeh might be suitable. Can you keep this up for 1001 episodes before the final consummation?

Brilliant, wicked tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No end in sight!!

Please don't end it here! More, please. This is wonderful.

photon100photon100over 18 years ago
Fan Fucking Tastic!!

OG,

Please ignore those idiots who just want the hot sex. This is a great story and I hope you continue it someday. The eroticism of your plot development was wonderful, very believable and easy to fall into. The sex was there the whole time only some people have to have it spelled out for them.

Now, on to read some more of your writing!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent

really good up until now but you've started a good thing so keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No question...

...you should continue! Please, please, please!

XXplorherXXplorheralmost 14 years ago

Beautifully woven. Easily the best of this series.

I tend to like more elaborate scenarios (and generally go for the raw stuff) but this vignette really drew up a more than compelling vision. Sensually seductive. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous