All Comments on 'The Barcelona Series Pt. 01'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I see why it was rated so low.

Your grasp of human anatomy is lacking. Average penis size is 4.5-5" length, whic is fine since the vaginal canal is about 3 to 4" in length although it can stretch up to 200% during sex. Next, if she has an orgasm just because he played with her pussy, then the problem isn't her husbands dick, the problem is them or, more accurately their lack of communication. Maybe she expects hubby to automatically know what works and what doesn't and that's not fair to either of them.

Finally, if her husband gave her the gift of a spa day, why would she go to a hotel? At night? That doesn't make sense, unless she was expecting hubby to meet her there otherwise, she would go during the morning or early afternoon to a spa.

Because you forced the story to conform to your plotline and it really doesn't work, I give you 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Having visited Barcelona many times myself I am happy to see a story with an international flavor. Nice character development and interesting story line. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 10 years ago
Scoring does not seem to work

So I assume it has been turned off. And that turns this reader off.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us ;)

okayjackokayjackalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Web site issues

Apparently there is a problem with the Literotica web site. Some people have voted but others cannot. This problem has been reported to the web master. Please try again later. Thank you for your comments and votes.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Two of them

two married cheaters...nothing more...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
VERY GOOD

Forget the naysayers. Maybe you aren't 100% correct in anatomy, and maybe you did force the action at spots. This is erotica and I have reason to believe it's fiction, so it does its job; excite the reader. I wonder how exciting a story, held to real life in all aspects, would be. You have the best sense of description for foreplay I've read in a long time and I declare here and now I plan to use it as a guide in my stories. (Note: I said guide not plagiarize.)

For some unknown reason I haven't been able to vote these last few days, so until they fix the problem, this is the best I can do. *****. I sure hope I don't miss the other installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
drivel

way overblown on every scene. everything was too fantastic

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
The first anony has really pissed me off

I'm like 3 inches when tumescent and my wife always said I have the biggest cock she's ever seen, and the slut has seen a few. Tell me - is she lying?? Are there guys out there with FOUR and a HALF fucking inches???

Love the Barcelona setting - supercilious but beautiful chicas, las españolas..4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Areshole

He knows she is married and yet he wants get her pissed and make her cheat even if she wants to, he shouldn't because she is another mans wife. Hope someone is screwing his wife back home.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
A whore

A whore in any language. Una puta. Eine hure. Une pute. Breige. Just a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous