The Barcelona Series Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my head in her hands, gripping my hair tightly while arching her back and pressing her breasts and torso up towards my hungry and inquiring mouth. Soon I pushed beyond kissing and began lightly biting her nipple while squeezing the other nipple between my fingers. The harder I squeezed the more she responded. Soon she turned into a tiger moaning and swearing in Spanish and urging me on.

She reached for my cock which was hard and throbbing. I have never considered my cock to be all that outstanding... more like slightly above average. I am about 7.5 inches and have measured close to 8 inches on occasion. I am fairly thick and can last for quite a while. As Irene gripped my cock she kept exclaiming about how big it was and how long it was and how hard it felt. She could not get enough and soon reached into my briefs so she could feel the skin of my cock.

She wrapped her petite hand around my cock and stroked it lightly feeling the length and girth of it which was obviously a completely new experience for her. She loved the thickness and hardness of my cock which was fully engorged with blood and throbbing with each beat of my heart. It occurred to me that my cock was bigger than her husband's cock even in its flaccid state. I thought it must be very different for Irene and I was glad she was experiencing this with me.

I took her cue and pulled her bikini panties down her lovely thighs and eventually off of her legs. Her pussy was lovely. It was the same reddish-brown hair as on her head and it was neatly trimmed into a small heart shape above her sex. The hairs on the labia were also neatly trimmed and I could not wait to taste her.

As Irene stroked my cock I reached between her legs and found her hot sex. She was dripping wet and her pussy felt hot to the touch. I slowly moved my hand to her vulva and found her clitoris. I stroked it lightly with my finger and she jumped as if she had been poked with a needle. She raised her beautiful butt off the bed and pushed herself on to my hand begging me for more stimulation.

I strummed her clitoris, lightly at first and then harder. She pushed against me and pulled my mouth from her breasts to her lips. I kissed her deeply and continued to stimulate her clit. Soon her hips bucked up off the bed and she screamed into my mouth as we kissed. It was as if she had stuck her finger into an electrical socket. Her climax was almost violent and lasted for quite some time. I never broke the kiss.

Irene's gorgeous body dropped back to the bed finally relaxing from her incredible orgasm. As we broke the kiss I noticed tears in her eyes. She looked me in the eye and said, "Fantastico... I have never in my life had an orgasm like that... never."

Irene looked at me with admiring eyes. I felt both happy and sad for her. On the one hand I was delighted that I could bring her to such a wonderful place without even having sex with her. On the other hand she was 40 years old and had never experienced that with her husband, the only lover she has ever had.

We kissed and she held me tight. Our bodies were meshed together as one. We hugged and kissed and I thought I felt another small tear from her eyes. Suddenly she pushed me back and stared deep into my eyes.

"I want you to make love to me and then I want you to fuck me. I want to be fucked like I have never been fucked before. Follame Jack duro. Fuck me hard, Jack."

I smiled and whispered into her ear. "My sweet Irene, I can promise you that I am going to take you places you have never been before and we are both going to enjoy every moment of our journey together. Voy a hacerte el amor como nunca antes. I am going to make love to you like never before."

Occasionally Irene would try to communicate in English and her accent was so cute and endearing. And for me, I had never made love to a beautiful Spanish woman so this was not only exciting and erotic physically but even more stimulating intellectually. After all, we came from two entirely different parts of the world separated by time and space and culture and marriage. Yet, here we were in my hotel room in Barcelona, Spain about to embark on a very sexy and exciting voyage.

As I kissed her again I had the feeling that this was going to be a long and mystical journey. I was determined to enjoy every minute of the experience. It was my fondest hope that Irene would too.

12