The Barn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers

"Cindy that is just wicked," Rachel replied even as she felt her nipples harden and a strong desire began to flood her abdomen. From the corner of her eye, Rachel saw Jill and Gale standing in the dimness almost beyond the light of the candles. She was shocked as she saw her two friends embrace in a passionate kiss. Jill's hands eagerly sought out Gale's small breasts as the two young women's tongues danced together. "That's enough! This is getting out of control. Let's stop this before it goes any further."

However, a strange force was filling the minds and bodies of the girls. It was as if wave after wave of canal lust was washing over the group, setting them on fire with unfamiliar desires. Rachel felt someone standing behind her cover her breast, while that person's hot lips rained kisses all along the back of her neck. For an instance, Rachel tried to break free of the other girls hold upon her, but her resistance was shattered as she noticed all around her girls were engaged in similar acts. Cindy stepped close to her and kissed her fully upon the lips. Dimly Rachel knew that something was radically wrong, and she should run out of the barn before she lost her very soul; however, the touches of the other two women filled her body with unexpected longing.

Cindy's mouth moved down to cover first one breast and then the other with moist, sucking kisses, even as the fingers of the other girl parted the secret fold's of Rachel's flowing pussy. A lascivious madness seemed to take procession of the young women, which banished all common sense and drove them to sate their raging desires. One after another girls began to lie upon the floor of the barn embracing their partners with wild abandon. Soon all restrain gave way and not only were lips covering lips but pussies were rubbing against pussies, while some girls' tongues wildly lapped and penetrated their companions' most sensitive regions. The barn became filled with soft moans as the women experienced the forbidden ecstasy of lesbian sex. Suddenly the girls found themselves talking in terms, which normally would never had passed their lips.

"This is good, but I need a man," groaned Loretta. "Can't we find someone? I really need to be fucked."

"So do I," another one of the girls gasped reveling with torrid emotion, "I need a hard cock. Can't we go find someone? Anyone have a boyfriend that lives near that we get?"

Once the idea of getting a man was brought up, each girl expressed a desire for heterosexual intercourse. The girls rapidly made suggestions about going out and picking up some men, but everyone they ended up agreeing that given the late hour it would be impossible. They also were reluctant to break away from the strange pleasures they were receiving.

"Wait," Rachel exclaimed, "there's Jose! He is right here in the barn."

"But do you think he'd come here?" one of the women asked.

"Are you kidding?" Cindy replied, "What man would pass the opportunity to fuck thirteen young, beautiful women?"

"Come on," Rachel said to her friends, her eyes glazed with lust, "let's get him in here."

The excited women raced around to the door of Jose's apartment. After a few moments of pounding on his door, a sleepy looking Jose appeared dressed in a long robe. His eyes went wide as he saw the group of naked women gathered before him. Disregarding his protests he was pulled from his room and led back into the main barn.

"No, no," Jose complained, "this is not right. Senorita Rachel we are like family. Please, l cannot, I must not be here. Let us all forget that this is happening. In the morning we will all feel much better. I think maybe you are unwell."

Jose's protests for an instant caused the young women to pause and they almost felt ashamed at what they had done; however, it was as if some intoxicating force was at work, over powering them and lowering their inhibitions to release their most wild sexual urges. Rachel and a few others the others managed for a moment to back away from the weird scene, but as they watched the other girls pull Jose's robe away to reveal his naked body, they moved forward to get a better view of the man's rigid organ. For all Jose's protests his manhood stood at full attention at the sight of all the naked females, which surrounded him. While Jose was not the largest of men, he was amply hung, and his cock was soon grabbed by one girl and then another.

"Oh, we feel fine," one of the girls purred, "and in a little bit we are going to feel a lot better."

Jose's eyes closed and his head rolled from side to side as the hands of the girls moved all over his body. He knew he should break away and run from the barn, but the sensations, which flooded through him made his legs weak. His will to escape weakened and then vanished as he felt hot kisses cover his nude form. Soon he was returning kiss for kiss and his tongue played with the waiting tongues of the girls. He gasped with delight as he felt one of the girls mouth engulf his standing cock.

"Okay," Jose groaned, "but no one says anything about what happens here tonight. Each of you must promise me this thing." Almost with one voice the young women agreed. Rachel thought that Jose's voice sounded strange, somehow deeper, stronger and more compelling; however, she soon found herself kneeling before the man, taking his sex as deep into her mouth as she could manage.

After each of the girls had orally taken Jose, they led him to where a pile of decorative hay lay scattered and covered by pumpkins. Quickly the pumpkins were removed and one of the girls lay down on the hay to spread her legs wide for all to see.

"How about a roll in the hay, Jose?" the girl laughed. "I can see you are up to it."

Soon Jose lay down beside her and his rough hands passionately seized her breasts. His mouth sucked long and hard upon the girl's nipples, before he moved one of his hands moved down to her flowing pussy. At first his hand only rubbed over her hairy pussy, before he parted her cleft to allow his fingers to massage the panting girl's clit.

"Come on, Jose," Loretta urged the man, "we want to see you fuck her." Soon the other girls were joining in a chant for Jose to mount the willing woman.

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!" the girls called out in unison. Whatever restraint Jose had felt at first totally vanished, and he moved his body into position between the girl's legs. Rachel reached out her hand and grasped Jose's cock to guide him toward the waiting woman's entrance. Some of the other girls pushed down on Jose's bottom sending him forward into the body of the waiting female beneath him. With fast, hard strokes the man fucked the woman as the other girls grasped his hips helping him to rise and plunge downward.

"That's right," Rachel said her voice filled with lust, "fuck her good, but don't use yourself up, you have the rest of us to satisfy."

Within a few minutes the girl being fucked began to cry out as she felt the irresistible force of her impending orgasm build up within her body. Moments later her body went wild as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over her. As the girl's form began to relax from cumming, the other girls pulled Jose from her embrace. Jose was rolled over onto his back, his cock still hard and glistening with the young woman's juices.

"It is my party, so I am next," exclaimed Rachel as she positioned herself above Jose's wet lance. Soft hands reached out to ensure that Jose's cock aligned itself perfectly with Rachel's most willing pussy. With a sigh, Rachel lowered herself down upon the man's shaft, feeling him enter her inch by inch until her pussy fully encased his manhood deep within her sex. She rocked herself back and forth for a minute before the hands around her began to lift her up and down upon the hard cock that was filling her.

While she had two previous lovers back in West Virginia, neither of them had ever brought her to a climax. Now, as she pumped up and down on Jose, she began to feel herself beginning to climb to new heights. She tossed her head from one side to the other as she felt the hands of her friends' grasp her breasts with gentle caresses. She moaned as those hands began to pull firmly upon her nipples, while other hands sought out the area where she and Jose were coupled.

When someone's finger softly slipped into her bottom hole, Rachel went wild with the first orgasm of her life. The force of her cumming tore through her body, radiating through her tits, filling her belly until it consumed her entire being. She cried out, not caring how loud her voice was or who could hear. At the same time Jose yelled that he was cumming, and his cum flowed like a wild torrent from his balls through his steel cock to fill her pussy with his seed until it leaked down from her hole to cover his balls.

Rachel was not allowed long to enjoy the afterglow of her first orgasm as the other girls lifted her free of Jose. Moaning mouths quickly covered Jose's manhood, drinking deep of the nectar they found there. Rachel collapsed upon the hay, while other mouths sought out her pussy to lap up the freely flowing fluids, which gushed from her well fucked orifice.

Jose lay silent enjoying the administrations of wild women who were tending to him. In the past, Jose had only been able to perform the sexual act once or twice a night; however, this night he suddenly felt renew vigor filling him. Much to his surprise, his cock rapidly was regaining its former power as mouth after mouth devoured his sex. With almost superhuman strength, Jose found himself fucking woman after woman during the night. One after another he would take them in all manner of positions. Some would wiggle beneath him as he had them doggie style, while others would lie under him as he pumped them full of his cum. No matter how many times Jose climaxed he was able to regain his sexual vigor.

That night Jose managed to fuck each girl, two of whom were virgins, and he was able to perform the act with several, including Rachel, a second time. It was around four in the morning that the party began to breakup, as each of the girl's fantasies were fulfilled and fatigue began to began to get the better of lust. One by one the girls dressed and began to leave. Everyone agreed that it was the best Halloween party they had ever attended, while Jose managed to rise out of the hay to find his robe and to wobble back to his apartment.

As the morning dawned everyone slept soundly in their beds. Even as they slept the memory of the orgasmic night faded rapidly from each person's mind. By the middle of the day everyone had somehow forgotten the lust filled deeds that had taken place on that strange Halloween night.

In the shadows of the barn, two red eyes looked out with renewed life. The owner of those eyes felt power returning to its being. The entity, which had so long been dormant felt itself come to life and looked forward to increasing its power in the days that lay ahead.

Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers
12