The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beside the bed was a large flat-topped trunk which had a small table cloth spread over it and a pair of candlesticks in the center of it. Bruce hung the lantern on a hook that hung down from the center pole of the tent, then tossed his duffel bag and Maria's tote bag on the bed. He put the basket on the trunk and pulled Maria into his arms, his mouth descending slowly to kiss her fully on the lips. She lifted her arms and put them around his neck as he deepened the kiss, his tongue plunging into her mouth to seduce hers with loving strokes and caresses. He raised his head and said, "We can stay here tonight if you'd like to, babe. I'm kind of hoping that you say you will." She looked around, then looked into his eyes and saw the desire and hope there.

After a moment, she replied, "Yeah, Bruce, I'll stay here with you tonight."

He smiled, then took the bags off the bed, placing them in the corner of the tent. He took Maria by the hand and pulled her down to sit on the bed beside him. He kissed her deeply and his fingers tangled in her hair as he slipped it free of the ponytail holder. His other hand slid up under her shirt to cup her breast. His thumb and fingers lightly squeezed the nipple, sending an erotic shockwave through Maria's body that puddled into liquid heat deep down in her stomach. She moaned softly as he slowly lifted the bottom of her shirt up and removed it from her, tossing it to the ground. He captured her nipple between his lips and gently tugged on it before sucking it into his mouth. He caressed and squeezed the other with his hand before his mouth captured that one. Maria ran her hands up his arms and shoulders, massaging gently along the way, until her hands buried themselves in his mane of thick golden hair.

As Bruce loved her breasts, he slid one hand down her leg to slide up under her skirt, deftly slipping under her panties and caressing her intimately. She stood up and took off her sandals, skirt and panties, then laid on the bed beside him. She said, "You know, hun, this would be much easier with both of us undressed." Bruce stood up and quickly undressed, then joined Maria on the bed. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. He placed little butterfly kisses on her eyelids, nose, cheeks and chin, then left a trail of blazing hot kisses down her throat to her plump breasts, where he laved them both with his coarse tongue until she moaned. He continued his kisses, trailing down her belly to her woman's mound.

His fingers slid themselves into the dark "V" of curls and he felt the dampness of her hot flesh as he slid a finger deep into her and began stroking her. She arched her back and raised her hips to meet his hand thrusts as she reached down and started to stroke his hardening shaft. He slid down and got between her legs. His tongue flicked out and licked where his fingers were moving in and out of her body. She gasped at the new exquisite feelings that were coursing through her body at this first invasion by Bruce's tongue in that way. She raised her legs up and placed her feet on his shoulders, giving him better access to her body. His fingers began moving faster and within seconds, she was climaxing and her juices were flowing over his hand and fingers. He sat up and she did too. She laid on her belly and started stroking him. Her tongue flicked out and caressed his hard shaft.

The Beach House, Part 5

She licked him, from base to tip and back down again, and over his ball sack, gently sucking them into her mouth one at a time. Bruce groaned and said, "Oh my God, baby. That's sooo good! Don't stop!" Maria smiled up at him and then took his entire length into her mouth, gently caressing him with her tongue and teeth. He slid his finger into her and stroked her while she licked, sucked, nibbled and kissed his hard throbbing shaft. She moaned as he brought her to orgasm again. Suddenly, she sat up and straddled his waist, slowly lowering herself onto his throbbing rod. He groaned with pleasure as she raised and lowered herself over and over and over again. Bruce put his hands on her hips, raising and lowering her in a steady rhythm, grinding against her with each downstroke. His right thumb slid down to press against her clit and he slowly stroked her with it.

Within moments, he felt her sheath contract around him as the orgasm overtook her, her body shaking and trembling with passionate release. He continued thrusting within her until his own release approached, and shattered within her, spilling his seed deep inside her hot wet love canal. She collapsed on top of him, her cheek pressed against his chest. She listened to his heart as it beat quickly in her ear. She flicked her tongue out and tickled his nipple with it. He chuckled, and she giggled. "That tickles, baby. Wow, honey, that was some great love-making! I'm so glad you came out here with me tonight." Bruce said before he kissed her forehead.

She rolled off him and snuggled close to him, her head resting on his shoulder. "I am too, Bruce. I'm hungry too, what's in the basket?" she asked as she lazily trailed her fingers through the sandy colored hair on his chest.

He sat up and got off the bed, walked to the trunk and opened the basket after he lit the candles. He pulled out a covered dish of strawberries, a tub of whipped cream, a bottle of wine and two glasses, two plates and linen napkins. Maria sat up on the bed and said, "What is there to eat, Bruce?" He placed some strawberries and whipped cream on each of the plates, then poured wine into each glass. He turned around and handed her a plate, napkin and a glass of wine. He took one of the strawberries from her plate, dipped it in the whipped cream, and held it out to her. She licked it seductively, then took a small bite of it, holding his hand steady with her own. She had a tiny bit of whipped cream on her lip, so Bruce leaned over and licked it off as he kissed her tenderly.

Maria took another berry and dipped it, then held it out for Bruce to eat. She flicked it up just before he bit it, and got some whipped cream on the tip of his nose. They both laughed as he wiped it off with one of the napkins. "So, you want to play dirty, huh baby?" he said huskily. Maria winked and gave him a very sexy smile. He knew that to be a yes answer from her, so he reached over and took the wine glass and plate from her, then took the tub of whipped cream from the trunk top and dipped his finger into it. He rubbed the whipped cream on her breast, drawing a heart design around her nipple with it. Then he licked it off, and sucked hungrily upon her nipple. He repeated the process with the other nipple and breast.

She moaned softly as he suckled her breasts, placing more whipped cream on her skin. She looked down into his eyes and said, "Save some of that whipped cream for me, babe." He took one more blob of whipped cream and spread it over her woman's mound, then licked it off very slowly, especially over her clit and swollen wet lips. "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh my God, Bruce! That feels wonderful." she said breathlessly. She pulled him up and pushed him back on the bed. Maria grabbed the tub of whipped cream and a few strawberries from the plate. She put the berries on Bruce's belly, then dipped her hand into the whipped cream, removing an egg-size blob of it. She slowly spread it over his partially erect shaft, and he closed his eyes to savor the feelings she was invoking in him.

She took one of the berries, pulled off the stem with her teeth, then slid the berry along the length of his cock, leaving a trail of strawberry juice on him in the whipped cream. She licked the berry, then ate it slowly, the juice trickling down her chin. She repeated that process with 3 more berries, then leaned up and kissed Bruce deeply on the mouth. He licked the berry juice from her chin, then kissed her again. She moved back down to his lap and took his cock deep into her mouth, licking and sucking all the whipped cream off of him. By the time she had all the whipped cream licked off, he was fully erect and ready for her. She laid on the bed beside him, and whispered in his ear, "Make love to me now, please Bruce! I am so hot and wet and ready for you, dear. I want you to fuck my pussy hard, baby!"

He didn't need to be told twice. He quickly moved between her legs and thrust deep inside her with one swift stroke. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his waist. He began moving slowly at first, then gradually increasing speed. He leaned down and suckled her breasts as he thrust deep within her sheath, in and out, in and out, faster and harder and deeper with each thrust. She dug her fingernails into the firm flesh on his shoulders as the orgasm hit her hard. The muscles of her vagina contracted tightly around his cock and within seconds, he was climaxing deep inside her as he let out an animal-like growl with his release. He collapsed on her, his weight braced on his elbows, and kissed the tip of her nose. "Baby, that was so damned good! Even better than last time, sweetheart."

"I agree, Bruce. I love making love to you. It's always so exciting and fun! I love you, Bruce." He just looked at her, speechless after that declaration. She looked at him and said, "Don't you love me, Bruce?"

He blinked a few times, then said, "Of course I love you, honey. What made you think I didn't? I was just surprised, that's all, baby. Now, what do you say about going down to the beach and washing off the whipped cream stickiness, then coming back here and getting some sleep?"

She blushed and said, "I'd love to, but I don't have any other clothes here with me, and we don't have any towels to dry off with."

He laughed and said, "That's no problem, baby. We can run to your house and you can get some clothes and we can grab some towels, then go to the beach and swim a bit before coming back here."

The Beach House Part 6

They got dressed, and Bruce took the lantern from the hook. Maria took his hand and they left the tent, following the path back to the beach. They went to Maria's house and she went up on the porch. She found a note stuck to the door, took it off and went inside. Bruce left the lantern on the porch and followed her in. When Maria turned on the light, she opened the envelope and removed the note from it. It was from her best friend, Kallie: "Hey Maria! Just wondering if you were gonna be home tomorrow afternoon. Pete and I wanna invite you and Bruce to a barbeque at our cabin at noon. Call me! Oh, bring your swimsuits too! See you both there! Love Kallie"

Maria turned to Bruce and said, "We've been invited to a barbeque tomorrow at Kallie & Pete's house at noon, and we're to bring our swimsuits. Do you want to go with me?"

Bruce looked at her and smiled, "Sure baby, I'll go with you." She smiled and put the note on the cork board by the phone, then went into the bedroom and threw a few clothes, her travel clock, and some toiletries into her backpack. She came out to find Bruce standing there in the doorway for the kitchen holding a bottle of chocolate syrup. He had a very mischievous grin on his face and she wondered what he was planning with it. She raised her eyebrow and looked at him questioningly. He shrugged and said, "More dessert." and winked at her.

She laughed and said, "Go in the bathroom and grab some towels, honey, so we can go for our swim." He pushed away from the door and went to the bathroom. She slapped his butt as he walked by her, giving her the chocolate as he passed.

She put the bottle in her bag and waited for him to come out with the towels. A moment later, he appeared with three towels and a blanket, which he put in Maria's backpack. They went out on the porch and Maria locked the door. Bruce lit the lantern again, and they went to the beach, closest to where the tent is. Bruce took the blanket from her bag and spread it out on the sand, about twenty feet from the water. They undressed and left the clothes on the blanket, going into the water, naked. The water was warm against their skin. Bruce held Maria's hand as they waded out into the surf, the water splashing against their legs. They went out about fifty feet, to where the water was up to their chests and Bruce pulled her into his arms, kissing her passionately.

He pressed his lower body against hers and she could feel the evidence of his arousal against her belly. The water splashed against her breasts and dripped from her hard nipples. She put her hands up on his shoulders when he put his on her waist to lift her slightly. His hard shaft slipped between her legs to press against her mound and clit, sending shockwaves through her body. Her legs moved up and wrapped around Bruce's waist. She felt him probe her mound with his shaft before slipping inside her with one thrust. She gasped at the exquisite sensation of his intrusion of her body and she kissed him tenderly on the lips. Bruce tipped his head down and licked some water droplets from her breasts, then sucked one nipple into his mouth as he began moving within her steadily.

The water splashed against their heated skin as they made love in the water. Bruce put his hands beneath her thighs and held her tight against him as he repeatedly plunged his shaft deep into her love canal. She moaned loudly as her nails dug into his shoulders in rapture as the first orgasm hit her full force. The muscular contractions of her body caressed him and pulled him into her deeper with each squeeze, and within moments, he was releasing himself deep inside her. His throbbing release brought on another orgasm in Maria's body, and he felt her trembling as he slowly pulled from her body and let the water cool his heated flesh. They were both breathing hard, so they just stood there in the water, in each other's arms, hugging and kissing for a few moments before splashing water on themselves to clean up.

They swam around for about twenty minutes before getting out of the water and drying off. They wrapped the towels around themselves, picked up the blanket, lantern and Maria's backpack, then went back to the tent. When they got there, Bruce put everything in the corner of the tent, then pulled back the blankets on the bed so Maria could climb in. He covered her up, then packed away the stuff that was in the basket. He tied down the tent door flap, then tossed his towel on top of the bags in the corner. Bruce turned out the lantern after making sure that the matches were on the trunk in case he or Maria needed to get up during the night. He climbed into bed and pulled Maria close and kissed her deeply.

"Good night, my love." he said to her. Maria looked up at him, but could only make out a dark shadow.

She yawned and said, "Good night dear." Then she put her head on his shoulder, her hand on his chest, yawned again, then fell asleep as she felt Bruce kiss her forehead and tighten his arm around her before he himself succumbed to the dream world.

The next morning, they woke up, dressed, and made a breakfast of the remaining strawberries, whipped cream and the chocolate syrup. Maria was sitting on the bed brushing her hair while Bruce was packing their stuff to go back to Maria's house. "We can go back to your house, honey, and shower before we go to that barbeque today. Did you call Kallie to let her know we would be there?" Bruce asked.

Maria said, "I'll call her when I get to the house, dear. I need to know if she wants me to bring anything anyhow. Is everything ready to go?"

He nodded and said, "Yeah baby, we're all packed and ready to leave. Let's go." She put her brush back into her backpack and slipped on her sandals, then put her back pack on her back and they left, Bruce carrying the lantern and basket, Maria carrying his bag and the totebag that they had put the towels and blanket in.

The Beach House, Part 7

They left the tent and went back to Maria's house. Bruce left the lantern on the table on the porch and they went inside. He took the basket into the kitchen and emptied it while Maria took care of the dirty laundry. She came back out to the livingroom and called Kallie, "Hey girl! It's Maria. We'll be at the barbeque today. Do you want me to bring anything for the meal? ...... Ok, I'll bring the chips and beer. See ya soon!" She hung up the phone and went into the kitchen. Bruce was cleaning up the plates and glasses at the sink.

"Did you reach Kallie?" he asked after placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Yeah I did. They want us to bring some chips and a twelve-pack of beer to the barbeque." she said as she opened the pantry door to look for the chips.

Bruce said, "There's no beer left in the fridge, but I can run to the store and get it if you'd like me to."

Maria turned to him and smiled, "Would you please? I'll even give you the money for it. Just let me go get my purse from the bedroom."

Bruce put his hand on her arm as she turned to leave the kitchen and said,"No honey, I'm buying. Save your money. Is there anything else you want me to pick up while I'm at the store?"

Maria thought a moment and said, "No dear, I don't need anything right now except that beer for the barbeque."

Bruce kissed her deeply on the mouth with his arms wrapped tight around her in a big hug, then said, "I love you Maria. I'll be back soon, then we can go to the party."

She smiled and said, "I love you too, Bruce. I'll take my shower while you're gone and I'll be ready when you get back. Drive carefully, my love." She kissed him good-bye and he left to go to the store.

She went into the bedroom, grabbed her clothes that she wanted to wear, a white half-shirt, a pair of tight cut-off jean shorts, and her black & white striped bikini swimsuit, laying the clothes on her bed. She went to the bathroom and started the water running in the shower while she undressed. She tossed her clothes into the laundry hamper, then stepped into the shower, letting the warm water flow over her sleek body as she wet her hair. She shampooed her hair and rinsed it, then poured some body wash onto her puff and lathered her body, sliding the suds over her arms, chest, breasts, tummy, and on down her legs , then up to clean her bottom and her back, where she could reach. She rinsed off then grabbed her razor and shaved her legs, finishing her shower. She turned off the water and grabbed her big fluffy green towel that was hanging on the wall by the tub, wrapping it around her naked body.

She grabbed another towel and dried her hair with it, grabbed her brush from the counter and went to the bedroom to dress. As she was in there, she heard the front door open and close. She heard a familiar voice yell out, "Honey, I'm Home!"

She yelled back, "Welcome home baby! I'm in the bedroom dressing. Go take a shower and then we'll go."

A moment later, Bruce was standing in the doorway smiling at her. "Aww darn it. I didn't get in here in time. You're already dressed." he said with a sad puppy-dog face.

Maria laughed and said, "That's ok dear. You'll see it all later tonight, after the barbeque. Unless we can manage to sneak away for a little while when we're there." She tossed him the towel she had in her hand and pushed him to the bathroom so he could shower. She went and took his extra clothes from his duffel bag and took them in the bathroom for him.

When she opened the door, he was standing there naked, his arms open to her for an embrace. She gave him a quick hug and said with a twinkle in her eye, "Take your shower or we'll be late for the party. We can sneak away while we're there and have some fun alone, honey." Then she left the bathroom. Bruce showered and dressed, then went to the kitchen to see Maria sitting at the table reading her mail. She looked up at him and smiled, then said, "Hey sexy! You look so handsome, babe. I could just eat you up right now."

He chuckled and said, "Go right ahead, baby. I'll let ya. Although it may make us a bit late for the barbeque, I could go for a bit of a snack myself." She put down her mail and stood up, walked over to him and gave him a big bear hug and a kiss on the lips, soft as a butterfly's touch. He tried to pull her closer, but she put her hands on his chest to stop him.