The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

The morning of the wedding, Maria woke early and helped Kallie place the vases on the table as they watched the sun rise and start a beautiful day. It promised to be sunny and warm, with gentle breezes blowing. The ladies took their showers and Kallie helped Maria dress in her wedding dress, a white cotton sun dress-style gown with thin shoulder straps, a three-quarter length skirt, which stopped mid-calf, and pearl studded white sandals to go with it. Kallie braided Maria's long silky hair into a fancy french braid and tucked little bunches of white & pink baby's breath into it before putting the tiara with the veil attached on top of Maria's head and fastening it in place with some hair pins. Pete was all ready in his tux and peeked in to let the girls know he was going to go put the archway up by the trees on the beach. Maria looked at the clock. It read 11:30 am. Only an hour til the ceremony started.

Kallie knew she was getting nervous and gave her a comforting hug. "Don't worry honey, Bruce will be here soon." Kallie stepped back and said, "Oh Maria! You look absolutely beautiful! Even more than I did when I married Peter a few years ago. All we need to do now is your makeup and you'll be ready to meet your handsome groom." At that moment, the phone rang. Kallie ran from the room to answer it. A few moments later, she came back to the bathroom as Maria was applying her makeup. Kallie said, "That was Bruce. He's on his way here now." Maria visibly released a big sigh of relief, then went back to doing her make-up. Kallie fixed her own hair and make-up, then went out to make sure the DJ and everyone else was all set and ok with the designated locations for their equipment.

They were all satisfied. Bruce pulled into the driveway as Kallie came out onto the front porch to see how Pete was doing with the archway. He had it set up and was pressing the bottom of it down into the sugar-white sand. All the chairs were set up in rows on either side of a white cloth runner going between them where Maria would walk. She greeted Bruce as he got out of his car. She wouldn't let him into the house until Maria went back into the bedroom. She gave him a bottle of soda and had him sit on the porch to wait. Kallie went back inside and checked on Maria. "Bruce is out on the front porch drinking a soda, Maria. He wants to see you, but it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the ceremony. You only have a few more minutes to wait, dear. All the guests are almost here now, and waiting down on the beach."

Pete came up to the house and shook hands with Bruce. "You can head on down to the beach now Bruce. I'll be bringing your beautiful bride to you in a few minutes. Reverend Davis is already down there talking to some of the guests."

"Thanks a lot for everything you and Kallie have done for us, Pete. We owe you both so much for this, I don't know how we'll ever repay you." Bruce said, his voice cracking slightly.

Pete smiled and said, "No repayment is necessary, my friend! Just your friendship is more than enough. Now get down there so I can bring your bride and we can get this party started!" Bruce shook his hand again, then walked down to the beach.

Bruce was standing to the right of Reverend Davis when Kallie appeared on the front porch of the house. She led the procession from the house to the beach, walking on the white fabric pathway lined with beautifully carved coconut lanterns. Pete and Maria followed. Maria had her arm hooked through Pete's as he led her to her groom. She was so happy that Pete had agreed to give her away and stand up as Bruce's best man, since her father was ill with cancer and unable to attend the wedding. Maria's mother wasn't able to attend either, but she did see her sister Joan and her brother Kyle sitting in the front row of chairs. Maria smiled happily and her gaze found her soon-to-be husband, who was standing there looking so handsome in his white tux. She took his hand when she reached him and he bent to whisper in her ear, "Baby, you look beautiful! I love you very much!" She couldn't speak, thanks to the lump of emotion in her throat. She could only smile at him with tears glistening in her eyes.

The ceremony went smoothly as Bruce and Maria exchanged vows, kissed and walked to the house amid a shower of birdseed tossed by their guests, who followed them to the house for the reception. Bruce and Maria led them up the driveway, around the house to the back yard, where they stood on the deck while Pete announced for everyone to sit and get comfortable. He introduced the newlyweds and told everyone to help themselves to the food which was laid out on long tables on the side of the yard. Jimmy was busy grilling the meat at the grills, with a table of platters on it by the grills. The cake would be brought out later. Bruce led Maria to the buffet tables and helped her get a plate of food, then they went to their table and sat to eat. Everyone had a wonderful time, with the great food, dancing, music, and watching Bruce and Maria open their gifts, then enjoying the cake, before leaving to go on their honeymoon to Florida which was a gift from Maria's parents, delivered by her sister and brother. Bruce had made arrangements with Pete to have the gifts delivered to the house while they were gone. All in all, it was a great ceremony, reception and a beautifully happy day. Bruce and Maria lived happily ever after.

The End.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers