The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no time for that right now, dear. We need to go. Can you grab the beer, please?" she asked. He sighed and nodded, grabbed the beer and they left to go to Kallie's barbeque. Kallie and her fiancé Pete lived on the other side of the island, so they got in Bruce's car and drove there. Twenty minutes later, they pulled into Kallie's driveway. A young blond haired woman came running out to greet them. Her hair was waist length, and flowing freely behind her as she strode toward them. She had a pleasant smile and perfect white teeth revealed by that smile. Her twinkling eyes were a bright lavender color.

Maria jumped out of the car, ran and hugged the woman. "Oh Kallie! It's so great to see you again! I've missed you, my dear friend."

Kallie stepped back and looked at Maria. "Girl, it's great to see you too! I see that this big oaf hasn't done you wrong yet, since he's still with ya here." she said as she looked over at Bruce, smiling at him.

Bruce took her in a hug and said, "It's good to see you again, Kallie. You should know that I'd never hurt anyone, especially not the woman I love. How are you, Kallie, and where's that no-good fiancé of yours?" They laughed as they walked to the house.

Kallie said, "Pete's out back on the deck manning the grill and trying not to burn the steaks and burgers. Go on out and see him while Maria and I do some girl stuff." Kallie pushed him toward the sliding glass doors and he went outside to see Pete, who was sitting on a chair by the grill.

Pete looked up and saw Bruce, then stood and shook hands with him. "Nice to see you again, Bruce." Pete said jovially.

"Nice to see you too, Pete." Bruce said.

Pete pointed to a chair and said, "Have a seat. Want a beer?"

Bruce nodded and sat down while Pete grabbed a beer from the cooler beside him. Bruce looked at Pete for a moment. The man was tall, about six feet, with unruly black hair which was slightly graying at the temples, a neatly trimmed goatee, thin-set lips, and dark brown eyes. He was fit, wearing only a pair of shorts. His skin was tanned from hours in the sun. The men talked about sports, fishing, and many other topics while Maria and Kallie were in the kitchen preparing dinner and talking. Bruce kept looking toward the house and saw Maria there with Kallie, talking. One time he looked and she saw him and blew him a kiss and waved to him and he smiled. The girls were making the salads and side dishes to go with the meat that Pete was grilling.

Kallie said, "I made two Dutch Apple pies for dessert, and we have the macaroni and potato salads, tossed salad, burgers, steaks, corn on the cob, and fruit salad for dinner, and there's beer, soda, iced tea and wine for drinks. Then after dinner, we can go for a dip in the pool or take a walk to the beach and swim in the ocean. It's up to you."

Maria thought for a moment and said, "That sounds great, girlfriend. I'll see what Bruce thinks about it when I ask him over dinner." A couple minutes later, Pete and Bruce came inside. Pete was carrying the tray with the steaks and burgers on it, and Bruce had the tray with the corn on it. They put them on the counter and gave the ladies each a kiss and hug before dishing up their plates and sitting at the table to eat.

The Beach House part 8

An hour later, dinner eaten, dessert finished and the table cleared, they all worked together to clean up. The men did the dishes while the ladies put away the left over food. Pete poured four glasses of wine and they all went out onto the deck by the pool to sit and chat. After awhile, the ladies showed a bit of boredom from the conversation, so Kallie suggested that they take a walk on the beach. The men agreed and Bruce winked at Maria. She knew what he was thinking. They all went inside and changed into their swimsuits. The ladies talked while they changed and Maria said, "I'd bet that you and Pete would like some time to yourselves on the beach, huh Kallie? I think that Bruce does. Would it be ok if we went separate directions when we go to the beach, so we can have some alone time?"

Kallie winked and said, "Yeah girl, that would be great. Do you want to take a couple towels or a blanket with you?" Maria nodded and Kallie took two large beach blankets from the closet in the hall as they went from the bedroom to the livingroom. Bruce and Pete were already there waiting for them. Kallie handed the blankets to the men and they left the house, each man holding his beloved's hand. Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the beach. Kallie winked at Maria as she tugged Pete down the beach. Maria and Bruce went in the opposite direction, walking along, hand in hand until they came to a trail leading into the woods. They followed the trail and it brought them to a small secluded lagoon surrounded by palm trees and white sand.

The water was crystal clear and Maria could see fish of many kinds swimming in it. She even spotted a few bright reddish-orange starfish among the rocks in the water. At the far end of the lagoon was a beautiful waterfall, splashing onto some rocks below. The falls was about fifteen feet high, and there were ferns and flowers all around it, surrounding it with beautiful greenery and bright colors in all shades of red, yellow and orange. Maria gasped at the beauty of the scene and was almost reluctant to spoil it by making love there. But Bruce took the blanket and spread it out on the sand near the waterfall end of the lagoon. He took her hand and pulled her to him, kissing her tenderly. His hands roamed up and down her back and butt, caressing every inch of her glorious skin.

She wrapped her arms around him and caressed his back and shoulders gently as she kissed him back passionately. Her hands moved up and tangled in his thick mane of wheat colored hair, massaging his scalp tenderly. He slowly untied her bathing suit top and let it fall to the sand. He dipped his head and flicked her nipples with his tongue. She tipped her head back and her hair tumbled down her back and brushed seductively against his forearms, which were holding her close to him against her back. He sucked her nipples into his mouth, one at a time, licking and tasting each in turn until they were hardened little pebbles atop her lush full breasts. He left a blazing trail of hot kisses all over her breasts, and up to her lips again where he kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing erotically with hers.

He led her to the blanket and carefully laid her down. He took her breasts again, teasing her nipples with his fingers as he trailed kisses down her tummy. He dipped his tongue into her belly button, which caused her muscles to quiver. He chuckled and moved his lips down to the thin black fabric covering her treasure trove of tangy sweetness hidden under those dark luscious curls. His fingers brushed over her and he saw her tremble with anticipation. He gripped the waistband of her swim bottoms with his teeth and slowly tugged them down. As his mouth got closer to the object of his desire, he stopped tugging them. His tongue flicked out and caressed her swollen clit, making her arch her back in pleasure. She moaned and she said huskily, "Bruce, I need you so bad! Take me now, please!!!"

"Not yet sweetheart. Be patient." he replied as he removed her suit the rest of the way, tossing the bottoms onto the sand by the blanket. She spread her legs willingly for him and he pressed his lips to the damp heat of her sex, inhaling the scent of her like he was drawing in his last deep breath. He looked up at her and said, "Baby, you smell so damn good! I need to taste your sweet honey."

She smiled and he used his fingers to spread her flesh open. His tongue licked her with long slow steady strokes, making the fire in her loins burn hotter and brighter with each pass of his tongue over her heated flesh. He plunged his tongue into her wet hole and made love to her with it as his thumb pressed steadily against her clit. Within moments, she was leaking tangy sweet love juice all over his tongue as he licked it all up.

She sat up shakily and said, "Bruce, honey, I want to taste you too." He smiled and stood up in front of her as she got to her knees. She kissed his stomach as she unbuttoned his jean shorts and tugged them down, exposing his partially erect shaft. He stepped out of the shorts and Maria tossed them aside. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and her tongue flicked out and teased him, slowly caressing the ridge of veins along the length of him. She ran her tongue along his balls and then back up to the head of his cock, then she opened her mouth and took him inside lovingly. She stroked him slowly as she gently sucked and caressed him with her mouth. He hardened almost immediately under her sexual assault on his body. His knees went weak and he went down to lay on the blanket, as she continued her work on him.

She stopped suddenly and moved up to straddle his waist. She took him in her hand and slowly guided him into her hot wet hole, impaling herself upon his rock hard flesh. She moved slowly at first, setting herself to a steady rhythm, up down, up down, up down. Bruce raised his hips to meet her with each thrust as he put his hands on her hips to hold her. She started to move faster upon his shaft, and her head went back. Her long black hair brushed his balls and he groaned at the feather-light touch. She was panting heavily and her nails were digging into the soft flesh of his shoulders and chest. Within moments, she was constricting his shaft within her body, sucking the life seed from him. With the third convulsion of her sheath, he climaxed, releasing his hot sticky cum deep inside her as he shouted her name to the heavens.

A couple minutes later, she rolled off of him, his flaccid shaft slipping free of her body to lay within a puddle of their mixed bodily fluids on his lower abdomen. She laid beside him on the blanket and rested her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her and placed a loving kiss on her forehead as they both were gasping for breath. "Baby, I love you with all my heart and soul. That was so wonderful, honey." Bruce said to her tenderly.

Maria looked up at him and smiled, then said, "I love you too Bruce. I hope we can be this happy forever."

He grinned at her and said, "We can, if you answer just one question for me, sweetheart."

She sat up and looked into his eyes, her own beginning to mist over with unshed tears. "What is that question, Bruce?" she asked.

He sat up, took her hands in his and asked her, "Maria, would you do me the honor of becoming my beautiful bride?"

The Beach House Part 9

Maria was speechless. Her eyes kept blinking to clear the tears that were gathering there. "Bruce, I don't know what to say. This is so sudden. I was definitely not expecting it. We've only known each other for a few weeks. Are you sure that you want me as your wife, forever and ever?"

He smiled and said, "I'm absolutely positive that I want you as my wife, my lover, the mother to my children, my soulmate for ever and ever and ever, baby." Then he leaned over and kissed her deeply, tenderly, as his tongue danced the sensual dance of love with hers and his hands moved all over her body lovingly.

She pushed back on his chest with her hands and said, "Yes Bruce. I will marry you as long as you promise to never ever stop loving me!"

He chuckled and grinned at her, "Baby, You got a deal! I'll love you for all of eternity!"

He pulled her into his arms and they made love again, taking each other to dizzying heights of ecstacy, over and over again. After the fourth time of making love, they were totally exhausted, laying breathless and gasping for air within the safety and comfort of each other's arms.

Maria yawned and Bruce said, "How about a swim before we head back to Kallie's house, baby? That waterfall over there is looking awfully tempting!" She grinned sleepily and nodded her head. They were already naked so Bruce stood up and reached down to help Maria to her feet. He picked her up and carried her to the water, walking carefully so they didn't fall. He slowly walked into the water, which was not too cold, but not overly warm either. He walked carefully, heading toward the waterfall. When he got within ten feet of the falls, they felt the spray from it against their heated skin.

Maria moaned as the spray hit her and the water lapped gently against her feet and bare butt, splashing against the heat of her mound. Bruce slowly lowered her into the water, keeping his hands on her waist so she didn't fall. The cool water felt so good against their skin, that Maria didn't waste any time diving beneath the water, swimming toward the waterfalls. Bruce watched her swim gracefully through the water, like a sleek fish. He watched her surface only a few feet from the falling water and saw her reach her arms out and put her hands into the water, letting it splash over her slim body. He felt his loins harden as he watched his beautiful beloved Maria. She glanced at him, saw his erection and beckoned him to come to her, waving her hand and smiling seductively.

He quickly dove into the water and swam to her, taking her into his arms as he surfaced behind her. She felt his hard shaft against her rear and she wiggled playfully. Bruce groaned and nipped playfully at her earlobe and neck as his hands slipped up and cupped her breasts, his fingers gently pinching her nipples. He moved slightly and she shifted her legs apart. His hard shaft slipped between her legs and he slowly and teasingly rocked his hips back and forth so his cock was caressing her nether lips, gradually slipping between them further with each stroke. She tilted her hips and his shaft slid into her, burying himself within her moist heat. She moaned as his right hand slid down over her belly to her mound, his finger finding and caressing her clit as he moved within her. She reached her hands around and put them on his hips to steady herself and keep her balance.

He tightened his grip around her and continued thrusting deep and steadily within her. Within moments, the muscles of her tunnel were contracting tightly around his cock as the orgasm hit her. Bruce growled with pleasure as he felt her tighten around him, sucking forth every bit of himself as she brought him to his own release, his semen spilling deep within her pulsating sheath. He hugged her tightly as he continued to throb deep inside her. Maria tipped her head back against his shoulder and he kissed her deeply. She sighed and Bruce looked at her, "Is something wrong, baby?" he asked.

She looked up at him, looked deep into his baby blue eyes, which were now more of a cobalt blue from the desire raging through him, and she said, "Nothing's wrong, dear. I'm just so very happy to be with you. I love you, Bruce."

"I love you too, Maria. Now what do you say about getting cleaned up under this beautiful waterfall and then heading back to Kallie's house?" he said. She nodded and he pulled himself from her sheath and released her. She swam around beneath the falls and then stood under it, facing him, letting the water cascade over her beautifully tanned body. The water slid in little rivulets down her hair, over her shoulders, past her lush perky breasts, over her slightly rounded tummy, to drip off her neatly trimmed thatch of black curls atop her thighs, then down her legs. Bruce took a deep breath to get his raging hormones back under control, telling himself that there wasn't time for another session of love-making with Maria right now. She splashed some water on his heated skin and face, then dove underwater to cool off completely. When he resurfaced, Maria was walking toward him, reaching her hand out to him as she passed, and pulled him to the shore.

They grabbed the towels and dried off, then got dressed. Bruce shook the sand from the blanket and folded it while Maria folded the towels together. They walked hand in hand back to the main beach where Kallie and Pete were sitting on an old log watching the waves roll up onto the golden white sand. As they walked toward their friends, Maria pointed to a crab that was foraging in the sand for scraps to eat. They laughed at the way the crab walked, then Bruce kissed her again. A few moments later, they sat on the log by Kallie and Pete, who were talking about plans for another barbeque. Kallie looked at Maria and winked then asked in a whisper, "Did you two have fun out there?"

Maria nodded and smiled and said, "I'll fill you in on the details later, ok?"

Kallie grinned wickedly and said, "I'm counting on it!"

Pete leaned backward and slapped Bruce on the shoulder, then said, "Found the cove, huh buddy?"

Bruce grinned like a little boy who has gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar, then nodded happily and said, "Sure did, Bro. It was great! Oh, by the way, I've asked Maria to marry me and she accepted." Kallie looked at Maria in surprise, then screamed and pulled Maria into a big hug, shaking happily as she pulled Maria to her feet and they hugged again and started hopping around like a couple of crazy women.

Pete looked at Bruce, held out his hand and shook it and said, "Congratulations, Bro. You got a great woman there. If there's anything Kallie and I can help you with for the wedding, feel free to let us know, ok dude?" Bruce nodded and pulled his beautiful fiancé into his arms, planted a big long wet kiss on her full pouty lips and tightened his arms around her happily.

The Beach House Part 10

They all walked back to Kallie & Pete's house, the girls walking together and chatting about the wedding plans. Pete and Bruce were quiet, but smiling as they walked. Pete looked at Bruce and said, "You planning on a big wedding, Bruce?"

Bruce smiled and said, "Maria can have whatever she wants. If she wants a big one, she gets it. If she wants just a small private ceremony, she'll get that too. All I know is that she wants it on the beach."

"Sounds great, Bruce. Kallie and I would love to help out and have the reception for you at our house, as our gift to you both."

Bruce took Pete's hand and shook it happily. "Thanks a lot Pete. I know Maria would love that."

When they arrived back at the house, the men went into the den and watched the Monday Night Football game on TV while the ladies went into the dining room, armed with paper, pens and bridal magazines. They worked on the plans for the wedding, looking through the magazines to find a dress, cake designs, decoration ideas and other things. Maria looked at Kallie and said, "For my dress, I was thinking of wearing just a light gauzy-type, mid-calf length white dress with thin straps, white sandals, and a ring of flowers on my head over a piece of white tulle for the veil. Since it is summer, and the weather gets really hot here on the islands, I think that would be a good idea. And Bruce can wear a white tux and white dress shoes. What do you think of that, Kallie?"

Kallie smiled and said, "That's a wonderful idea. And I know just the spot on the beach for it, where there are two palm trees close together that we can decorate with ribbons and streamers and flowers to make it look like an archway."

"That sounds wonderful, Kallie. We can set up chairs on either side of a white carpet runner walkway leading up to the tree archway too. Oh this is going to be so great! Thanks for all your help, Kallie. You are the best friend a girl could ever have! That's why I want you and Pete to stand up with us at the wedding, if you would. Kallie, would you please be my Maid of Honor?"

Kallie looked up at Maria with tears in her eyes, took her hand and said, "Honey, I'd be honored to be your Maid of Honor in your wedding. Thank you so very much for asking me. Let's go see if Bruce has asked Pete yet, ok?"