The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beach House Part 13

After breakfast, they did the dishes together and cleaned up the kitchen. Maria said, "I guess I should call my landlord and let him know that I'll be moving out of the house. I have to go get boxes so I can start packing too, Bruce."

He nodded and said, "I can stop by the grocery store and see if they have any extra empty boxes that we could get for your stuff. I also have some large plastic storage totes that we can pack your dishes and breakable items in, if you want to use them, baby."

Maria smiled and said, "That would be great, dear. I can wrap the glasses and breakables in washcloths and towels, and pack some of my clothes in there for cushioning too."

"Great idea, babe. That way, you wont need newspaper for the dishes, and won't get the ink all over them. And the clothes in there would mean less boxes of clothes too. The large pictures and paintings that are on your wall can be wrapped in trash bags and put between blankets in larger trash bags." he said as he put away the last of the clean dishes.

"Is it ok if I use your phone, Bruce? I want to call my landlord as soon as possible so we can get this move done before the wedding in a month." Maria said.

He looked at her and said, "Baby, you can use anything in this house that you want to and you don't even have to ask. Go ahead and call your landlord, honey. I'll go down to the basement and get those totes so we can go over there and start packing some of your stuff today if you want to."

Maria stood up on her tip-toes and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "Thank you so very much, Bruce. I love you so very much." she said. Then she turned and walked out of the kitchen to use the livingroom phone. She sat on the couch and dialed her landlord's number. It rang three times before the man answered.

Maria said, "Hi Mr. Jones. It's Maria. I'm just calling to let you know that I'll be moving out of the house by the end of the month. I'm getting married and moving into my fiance's house just down the beach." She listened for a moment and then said, "Yes sir, we are going to start packing my stuff this afternoon, and I'll make sure everything is cleaned up just the way it was when I moved in last year." Another wait. "Yes sir, when everything is out of the house, I'll bring the key over to you." One last wait. "Thank you Mr. Jones. I'll pick up the security deposit when I drop off the key. Have a nice day, sir. Good bye." she said before hanging up the phone. Bruce came out of the kitchen and sat by her on the sofa, pulling her close. "All set, baby?" he asked.

She nodded and said, "Now, where are those totes, hon?"

He went down to the basement and got the six totes that were stacked in the corner by the washer and dryer, then took them upstairs, putting them by the front door. Maria picked up the lids for the boxes, and followed Bruce out to the car. He opened the trunk and they put the boxes and lids in there. He went and opened the passenger side door for Maria and she got in the car. Bruce closed her door and then went to lock the front door of the house. He locked the door and went to the car, got in and started the engine. They pulled out of the driveway and went to Maria's house. Bruce backed the car up to the front gate and they got out. Maria unlocked the door while Bruce got the totes from the trunk of the car. He brought them in and put them in the corner of the livingroom. Maria went into the kitchen and looked around, trying to decide where to start. Bruce walked up behind her and put his arms around her, kissing her neck tenderly.

"Oh Bruce, I can't believe that I'm moving out of this house and moving into yours as your wife in just a few short weeks." she said as she turned in his arms and hugged him tightly. He kissed her forehead and said, "Neither can I, baby. Now let me go get those totes and you go get the towels and washcloths from the bathroom, since you'll be staying with me from now on and won't be needing them yet." She looked at him and nodded, then left the kitchen to go to the bathroom. She put the towels and washcloths and other linens from the shelves into the empty laundry basket that was on the floor, then took them to the kitchen. Bruce had one of the totes sitting on the table and was taking plates and bowls from the cupboard, stacking them on the counter by the sink. Maria started wrapping the dishes with the towels, placing a washcloth between the plates, then putting the whole stack on a towel and wrapping them up before putting them in the tote.

She did the same thing with the bowls and coffee mugs. She wrapped the drinking glasses and wine glasses with paper towels and hand towels and put them into the tote too. When the tote was full, Bruce put the lid on and used some duct tape to secure it. Maria opened the drawer by the refrigerator and pulled out a marker and a package of removable sticky labels. She put a label on the top of the box and wrote "dishes" on it. Bruce took that tote out to the car, placing it on the back seat. He came back inside and grabbed another box and lid, taking it into the kitchen where Maria was ready to fill it with pots and pans, mixing bowls, cooking utensils and silverware, and all the magnets from the front of the refrigerator. She put in her mixer and blender too, then put the top on the box and labeled it so Bruce could take it out.

Next, she pulled all the grocery items from the cupboards and pantry, putting them on the counter as she checked the expiration dates on each item, tossing the outdated things into the trash. She took the large cooler from the pantry and put it on the floor by the refrigerator, then took everything out of the fridge and freezer and put it in the cooler. She closed the lid on the cooler and pushed it over by the kitchen doorway. Then she turned off the refrigerator. Bruce came back in with another tote and Maria said, "Darling, would you please pack these groceries for me so we can take them with us? They would stock your pantry nicely, and the cooler has meat and vegetables and a few other chilled and frozen items that we can put in your fridge and freezer." He nodded and kissed her on the cheek and then proceeded to pack the groceries. He filled the tote and then took it out to the car, then came back inside for the cooler.

Maria took some cleaning supplies from under the sink and cleaned the stove and refrigerator, counters and cupboard shelves. She swept the floor of the pantry and kitchen, then mopped it. She left the kitchen to let the floor dry, then went to her bedroom and took her suitcases and duffel bags from the bottom of her closet. She opened her dress bags and laid them on the bed, then went to her closet and took her hanging clothes from it, placing them carefully in the dress bags, zipping them closed when they were full. She had three dress bags full and laying on the bed when Bruce came into the bedroom. She was removing her lingerie from the dresser drawers and packing them into her red suitcase, along with her jewelry boxes and her box of hair accessories from on top of her dresser. She looked at Bruce and asked, "Honey, could you please take these dress bags out to the car for me?" He picked up all three dress bags and left the room.

She filled the red suitcase, closed it and snapped the locks closed, then carried the case out to the porch. She went back inside and looked to make sure all the lights were off, then they left the house.

"We can come back tomorrow to get more stuff, baby." Bruce said, and Maria smiled and nodded.

The Beach House, Part 14

They took the totes to Bruce's house and unpacked them. Bruce made room in his closet for Maria's hanging clothes while she put the groceries and dishes away in his cupboards and pantry and refrigerator. She closed the fridge, then went to the bedroom to help Bruce put the clothes away. She would need her dresser before she could put her lingerie away. So for now, she decided to keep them in the red suitcase. She put the suitcase in the corner by the dresser, and turned around. Bruce was standing there with a mischievous grin on his face. He opened his arms and Maria walked into his warm embrace. He tipped her face up and kissed her deeply, winding his fingers in her long mane of raven hair.

She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight as she kissed him back. His hands slid down her back, massaging and caressing her back and bottom, and pressing her against him. Maria could feel his arousal pressing against her stomach as he held her close. She looked up at him when he broke the kiss and said, "Babe, I'm getting hungry, but not for food." she said with a wink.

He smiled and asked, "Well, what were you thinking of having to eat, sweetheart? I don't have to cook anything, do I?"

She laughed, and he thought it sounded like the voice of an angel as she replied, "No babe, no cooking required for what I want to eat right now!" She reached down between their bodies and brushed the back of her hand over the large bulge in the front of his shorts.

He slid his hand under her shirt and lifted it up and over her head, then tossed it onto the dresser behind her. He nibbled and kissed her ears, leaving a trail of hot kisses down her neck to her shoulders as he slipped her bra straps down her arms after unhooking it. The bra fell to the floor without a sound. He trailed fiery kisses down her shoulders and upper chest to descend upon one of her perky rosy hued nipples, taking it into his mouth and sucking hungrily upon her as his hand caressed and fondled the other breast and nipple. She tipped her head back in ecstacy as his attentions on her breasts sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She moved her hands from his shoulders up to tangle in his golden mane of hair, massaging and caressing his neck and scalp. He switched his oral attentions upon her other breast as he moved his hand down to the waistband of her red shorts, slipping beneath them and slowly pushing them down, her panties going with them.

Bruce made a trail of wet kisses down over her belly, to the juncture of her thighs. He brushed his hand lightly over the dark curls covering her woman's mound before slipping a finger into her damp flesh. His finger found her clit and began lightly teasing it. She moaned softly and her breathing quickened as he continued his assault, sliding in a second finger to tease her flesh and coax forth her tangy-sweet love honey. He lifted her up and placed her on top of the dresser, spread her thighs, and knelt on the floor in front of her, his face mere centimeters from her moist flesh. He blew a breath against her flesh and she quivered. She leaned back on the dresser and moved her pelvis toward his face in invitation. He flicked his tongue out and tasted her, groaning in rapture at her flavor. He teased her clit with his tongue, driving her to higher heights of pleasure with each stroke of his tongue on her pussy as he spread her open with his hands.

He slowly licked her from anus to clit, teasing her flesh with each stroke, sending shivers through her body. Within moments, she was leaking her love juices onto his tongue and he was hungrily lapping them up, savoring the sweet flavor of her. He stood up and leaned over to kiss her, letting her taste her juices on his lips and tongue. She pushed him back and slid off the dresser, but her knees were weak. Bruce caught her and carried her to the bed, sitting her on it. He started to lay beside her, but she stopped him with a hand on his thigh. She looked up at him and said huskily, "It's my turn now, Bruce." She placed her hands on his hips and positioned him in front of her. He was already hard, and oozing fluid. She could see it dripping from his purplish-red swollen glans. She licked her lips, wrapped her hand around the base of his erection, then licked away the leaking fluid.

She started stroking him slowly as she continued to lick his shaft, her tongue leaving a wet trail from his sac up the shaft, around the tip, and back down again. He closed his eyes and tipped his head back as he placed his hands on either side of her head, guiding her mouth over his rod. She opened her mouth and took him into her wet cavern, closing her lips tight around him. Maria started sucking him and caressing him with her tongue and teeth and lips. She heard Bruce groan and felt his shaft start to throb. She started sucking harder and faster, and within a couple of minutes, he was shooting his hot cum into her mouth. She sucked real hard, drawing out every drop of his cum. She released him with a pop, looked up at him and licked her lips again and said, "Yum yum, tasty, babe."

He smiled at her as he pushed her back to the center of the bed. He put one of the pillows under her head and another under her hips, her legs spread and knees bent. He knelt between her legs and started kissing her belly, moving up to her breasts, licking and kissing each one in turn before moving up to kiss her deeply and tenderly on her full pouty lips, and thrusting within her wet sheath with one strong thrust. He was in her completely, filling her to capacity. He started moving within her slowly, his sac bouncing against her ass with each thrust. She put her hands on his shoulders, her nails pressing into him slightly as he made love to her on his king size bed which was covered with black satin sheets and a black satin comforter. Her tanned body glowed against the black shiny fabric and Bruce thought she looked right at home on that bed.

After a few moments, he pulled her close without withdrawing from her sheath, and together, they rolled over so Maria was straddling his waist, his hard cock still buried deep inside her. He placed his hands on her hips, just under her butt and started raising and lowering her slowly on his hard cock. He held her slightly above him and started moving faster within her, she placed her hands on his chest, her nails digging in a little. Within moments, Bruce felt her body trembling as her orgasm hit, causing her love juices to flow down the length of his shaft and puddle at the base, just above his ball sac. She reached her hand down between them and scooped some of the fluid with her hand, bringing it up to his lips. He opened his mouth and sucked her fingers clean, removing all of her fluid from them.

He continued moving within her, slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed, his balls slapping against her ass. A minute or two later, his body tensed as his orgasm claimed him. His muscles tightened as Maria felt his cum being released deep inside her wet pussy. She collapsed on top of him and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "I love you so very much, Bruce." she said quietly.

He looked at her and smiled, "Baby, I will love you til the end of time, and nothing and no one will ever change that. Now, I don't know about you, honey, but this man is hungry for some good food. What do you say about our cleaning up and then making some dinner together?"

She nodded and said, "Good idea, Bruce. I'm hungry too." She slid from him and his cock slipped out of her. She laid there on the bed as Bruce got up. He turned and held out his hand to her and helped her from the bed, then they went to the bathroom and washed each other before heading into the kitchen, wearing only bathrobes.

The Beach House Part 15

Bruce made them some sandwiches, then grabbed a bag of potato chips from the pantry. Maria took a couple cans of soda from the refrigerator, then they both sat at the table and ate lunch. They talked about the wedding plans, and made a few decisions on what to do with some of Maria's furniture that was in her house that she wouldn't need when she moved completely into Bruce's house. She wouldn't need the sofa, or bed, or her dining table and chairs. She decided to place an ad in the newspaper to sell them. Bruce said, "You can put your desk in my spare bedroom, which I was planning to turn into a home office for us, baby. When we need to, I will build on another bedroom or two, so there's no reason why you cant use that room as an office with me, since you and Kallie are going to be starting that party planning business after we get married. I already have my desk and computer in there, and the internet hookups are there too, so you can put your computer in there as well."

Maria smiled at him with tears in her eyes and said, "Oh Bruce, I don't know what to say! That is so sweet of you to support me and Kallie with our new business adventure. And if we ever do need to build on, you will be the first to know!" This last statement was said with a twinkle in her eye and a big smile on her face.

They both laughed and Bruce reached over and took her small hand in his large one and squeezed it gently, then said, "Lover, I wouldn't want it any other way." They finished eating, then got dressed. Maria looked at the calendar on the wall in the bedroom and circled the date they had set for the wedding, just 3 weeks away. She put away the clean laundry and hung up her clothes in the closet while Bruce was outside hooking up the water hose to the lawn sprinkler. She finished putting away the clothes, then went outside. She sat on the porch swing and watched Bruce position the sprinkler to water the flowers and shrubs along the fence.

He looked up and smiled at her, then asked, "Baby, would you mind going in and getting me a cold drink? And get one for yourself too babe. We can sit there on the swing and relax before going to your house for more stuff." She nodded and smiled, then went inside to the kitchen. She made a pitcher of ice cold lemonade, placed the pitcher and 2 glasses of ice on the small serving tray, then carried it outside. She placed the tray on the small table by the swing and poured 2 glasses of the icy cold beverage, handing Bruce a glass after he sat on the swing. They were sitting there enjoying their drinks when a red truck pulled up behind Bruce's car. Bruce sat his glass on the floor, and went to meet the man getting out from the truck.

He held out his hand and shook the other man's hand, then waved for Maria to come to him and meet his friend. When she reached his side, he took her hand and said, "Maria, this is my cousin, Jimmy. Jimmy, this is my fiancé, Maria."

"Nice to meet you, Jimmy. Would you like a glass of lemonade?"

Jimmy smiled and said, "Sure Maria, I'd love a glass." She turned and went inside to get another glass of ice while the men went to sit on the porch, Bruce on the swing, and Jimmy on one of the rocking chairs. Maria came out with a glass and poured some lemonade into it, then handed it to Jimmy. They sat there talking, and Jimmy offered then the use of his truck to haul Maria's furniture from her house to Bruce's.

Maria said, "Some of the furniture can be put in the garage til I'm ready to put it inside, right Bruce?" He nodded and took her hand in his, squeezing it affectionately. Forty-five minutes later, Jimmy left after being invited to dinner later that night.

Three weeks later. The day before the wedding. Maria was at Kallie's going over the final details of the wedding. Bruce and Pete were on the beach staking out the area for the ceremony with wooden stakes and rope. Kallie's 3 large refrigerators were filled with food prepared for the wedding reception, and the back yard and deck around the pool were set up with tables & chairs. The barbeque grills were ready along the right side of the deck for the grilling of the meats, chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, and steaks. Jimmy was going to be the meat cook for the reception. In the far left corner of the back yard, an area was set up for the DJ and dancing. The wedding gifts would be put inside on the dining table in Kallie's dining room. The ladies had everything under control and it was ready for the wedding. Maria stayed at Kallie's that night while Bruce went home well after dark, and after helping Kallie and Pete and Maria set up all the tables, chairs, decorations, & other stuff. Maria and Kallie put together small bouquets of lilies and carnations in small vases which would go on each table, then left them on the counter in the kitchen, before they all went to bed.