The Beast in the Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will never stop?" Jill shook her head. "What about my job? My life? How will we survive?"

"I'll have to go back to work and you'll have to stay home. You won't be able to go anywhere without me and it might even be a good idea for you to stay in the basement when I'm not home, because even answering the door for a delivery could end up with you filled with cum." Jack sat up and dropped his head into his hands as the full realization of his situation crashed over him.

"Oh Jill. My life, it's...it's over." He shuddered as a sudden deep depression settled onto his shoulders. "The Glock is upstairs. Please go get it and just shoot me." A sob escaped Jill and she pulled Jack into a crushing hug.

"I could never do that! Please never ask me that again! Oh Jack that is terrible!" She sobbed into his shoulder then sudden inspiration hit. "Maybe it will just take longer! Maybe if I keep trying I'll eventually wear your body down and we'll be bound!"

I'm sorry Jill. I think I'd rather be dead."

Kate and Jill were splitting a bottle of wine while the warm spring sunshine pushed away winter memories. Steve was back home diligently cleaning and cooking for Kate. Jack is in his basement. They are talking about Jack's condition as the wine relaxes the tensions of a long work week and Jill is relating the most recent incident.

"We'd been to that market dozens of times and like usual it was pretty deserted at that time of the day. I had to pee and was going to take him in the restroom with me like usual, but he hates it when I do that. He says it makes him feel like a little kid. So when he insisted he'd be alright waiting outside by himself I didn't argue with him. The pee turned into more and I ended up being in the bathroom about fifteen minutes."

"Fifteen minutes to take a dump? What the heck were you doing?" Jill answered defensively,

"Sometimes it takes me awhile! Is that okay with you?" Kate put her hands up in surrender then took a sip of her wine as Jill continued. "When I come back out I look around, but no Jack. I'm about to start panicking when I hear this soft grunting from the produce isle. I round a pyramid of cabbages and there is this young girl with Jack bent over a cooler, his face is only inches from the cartons of blue berries and she is balls deep in his ass. She's already dumped at least one load in him because there is a small puddle of cum between their feet."

"What did you do?" Jill looked a little sheepish.

"I let her go at him for a while."

"What?!"

"It wasn't like she was going to bind him and if he'd gone in the restroom with me she'd never have got the chance to try. So it was his own fault. Besides, it was a little sad. She was desperately fucking him, like some animal in rut. After she came in him a couple times I approached her to explain his condition and she growled at me as she hunched over him protectively. That was a little over the top so I had to put her in her place. After she got a grip on her hormones she told me he was going to be her first bind."

"Was it weird for you, to...you know, just stand there and let some girl fuck your husband?" Jill looked thoughtful.

"Yes, but some little part of me was rooting for her to bind him. At least then I would know he was safe from the constant barrage of cum the women of the world keep throwing at him and he might even be happy again."

"How are you so calm and collected about this? If I saw another woman fucking Steve I'd probably try to rip her head off!" Kate's mouth suddenly becomes an O of understanding. "Have you bound someone else?" Jill suddenly became very interested in her wine glass. "You have! Comon, admit it!" Jill nodded as tears slid over her cheeks. "Spill it girl." Jill forced a smile as she dabbed at her cheeks.

"His name is Ethan, he has dark hair, blue eyes and is adorable. The part I like the most is how eager he is. It's like he can't get enough of me! But I feel so guilty about Jack. I still love him." Kate put on a look of sage wisdom.

"What you love is the memory of Jack. Of how it used to be." Jill shrugged her shoulders and nodded. "Do you think Jack could ever come to embrace how things are with you now?" Jill instantly shook her head.

"He does his 'husbandly duty', but only just barely. It's like making love to a blow up doll. The incident with the girl really freaked him out. She was so young and so easily over powered him that his feeling of vulnerability has gone off the charts. He hasn't left the basement since I brought him home that day and he's really let himself go too. His beard is long and scraggily and he doesn't bathe unless I make him." Tears made her eyes shine as she remembered the good times from a long ago past. Kate offered,

"It sounds so sad to me. He would never have been like that before things changed and if you could bind him it wouldn't be like that now." Jill shivered and nodded in agreement, then added,

"I know. Now he's become the beast in the basement."