All Comments on 'The Beast Within'

by Sealock

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LindaWLindaWabout 17 years ago
Excellent

I thought this was a well written insight into a man's mind - and very erotic too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good writing, doomed marriage!

To do somthing that reckless and life changing because of some repressed fantsey or what ever is driving him this way will blow up in his face. A half stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
warped & wotten - without merit - Wasted Talent

Just because you could - you lost score and readership just so you could - puzzling display of disrespect for the semi-norm without regard for the fallout or the readership.<P>

Or your credibility long term - just because you could isn't enough unless you don't care. This was sick - way below the scum line as many of us were Andy and were offended just because you wanted to disrespect without regard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No, can't say I like it.

I'm sorry. I'm guessing you are experimenting here.. For your wife to ever accept such behavior as well as your 'friend' they must have been totally without self worth already before it happened. If I would have been that 'friend' your jaw would have been broken.. And that poor 'wife'? Nah, this one was disturbed.. the 25 is for the penmanship not c*ksmanship.. Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
If I had.....

read this story first, I wouldn't have read the others. I don't understand these types of stories at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is one of the worst.

Incredibly bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This made absolutely no sense

Andy is going to talk. The wife will realize she's married to a psychopath and they will get divorced. And the beast can crawl into the forest and die. Beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are a sick man.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

If this is a look inside your mind, it's a real mess. Story is just awful.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This is just horrid and not in that complimentary way that so many authors seems to aim for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Run, Marcia, run!

This is a truly worrisome psychopathologic event. Unless it can be attributed to the temporary effects of a psychoactive substance, it points towards a malevolent component in the husband's characterological structure as well as possible new-onset psychosis.

The wife needs to leave her dangerously mentally ill husband immediately and obtain a protective order to keep him away from her. She may be able to convince a magistrate to order an involuntary psychiatric hospitalization to allow a through evaluation of him. If not, she should demand he voluntarily seek such an assessment and begin any recommended treatment without delay. If he refuses, she should file for divorce on the basis of mental cruelty and ongoing risk of harm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I STOPPED READING WHEN HE GRABBED HER HAIR IN ABOUT THE SECOND OR THIRD PARAGRAPH, SO I AM FORTUNATE I DIDN'T EXPOSE MYSELF TO THE REST OF THIS SICKNESS. THIS IS WHY I CARRY A GUN (THAT STATEMENT WILL PROBABLY BE EDITED OUT-BUT THAT'S THE WAY I FEEL. PROBABLY THE WORST STORY I HAVE EVER READ AND THAT'S SAYING A LOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting, pitiful, wretched, but mostly sub-worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is horrible. The writer is absurd in his story of hate and humiliation. Thank God he has stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous