The Beast Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sealock
Sealock
4 Followers

I look away as my anger flares dangerously, but I don't speak. I know I will only lash out because she is absolutely right. The more true her argument the more it enrages. I can't deny I've been foolish. Foolish to risk so much. I wait impatiently for my anger to dissipate while she reads my face.

"Marcia, I am sorry it came up this way. I was wrong, but it was going to surface. You need to know I feel closer to you now than this morning and..."

Facing her, I sport a devilish grin, "The beast in me, finds the whore in you, terribly fascinating."

"Oh stop thinking with your dick, you pervert," she grins slightly.

"I'm the pervert? 'fuck me...Andy? Fuck me harder?'" I smile wide.

"Oh God," she groans covering her face.

"You're gonna have to get better shtick if you're serious about your kink, I mean, you're embarrassing." Her mouth drops open.

"You..." she smacks my arm.

"Asshole." I push her down on the bed and leap on top. Her warmth underneath comforts me. I can feel the beasts return; he prowls the periphery. I bend to kiss her when I notice a recklessly wild look in her eye. Is she poking the beast? Does she want the beast? I kiss her deeply and I realize the depth of Marcia's perception. A day ago the beast would not have been so bold. We opened Pandora's box; there is no closing it. A thought comforts me though. The gods in their wisdom included one good thing with all the horrors in the box. They threw in hope. Love like hope is our saving grace and Marcia and I have tons of that.

Sealock
Sealock
4 Followers
12