The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... that was so good Daniel. I want you to fuck me. Can you do that for me hon? Can you fuck me now?" she said in a sultry voice. "Please?" she added running a finger in circles on my chest.

"Well I really should get going," I said with a teasing laugh as I looked at the clock.

"Please I want your cock inside me," she said playing along and trying to hold me with her legs.

"I have to go," I replied with a sigh that said I wish I could stay.

"Fuck me right now or you're fired," she shot back with a look that tried to be serious for a moment but the effect was ruined when her face broke into a wide smile.

"Do I get overtime for staying late then?" I asked as I squeezed her breast and kissed her not waiting for an answer.

I'd grown tired of our little game. Pushing her onto her back again I unbuttoned my khaki shorts and dropped them to the floor along with my briefs. Lifting her legs and resting them against my shoulders I lined my cock up with her pussy opening. Sliding inside slowly that first time I pushed into her until I felt my balls brushing against her. Her cunt was wonderfully snug around my shaft, holding me in its sweet wet grip. Turning my head to kiss her leg that ran past my neck, I opened my mouth to suck her fingers that had been dipped in the wetness near the top of her pussy when she offered them to me. Holding her legs just above her knees I began fucking her slowly at first but increasing in speed with every stroke. I wanted to see what she could take and was soon slamming my cock home each time I penetrated her as she grunted beneath me with gritted teeth. I studied her swaying tits wishing I could hold them but kept my hands on her legs to pull her into me with each thrust. Ready to cum after only a few minutes, I did so without reservation this time. I had climbed onto the desk with her doubling her legs back and pumping her pussy full of my cum as she cried out beneath me. When I pulled out of her I watched my thick white seed run from cunt down over her ass. Sitting on her chair, I kicked off my shoes and the clothes around my ankles leaving me completely naked. Ellen rolled towards me and spun to lie lengthways on the desk her legs curled up and hands pressed together, pillowing her head, she looked at me with dreamy eyes.

"Whew," she breathed. "I've been waiting so long for a fucking like that hon. Thank you so much," she said pursing her lips and blowing me a kiss.

"We're just getting started," I said leaning in to collect my kiss. "I need a drink," I said standing up. "I'll meet you in your bedroom."

She hugged me and kissed me again then scurried off with a huge smile on her face. It wasn't until I'd strolled halfway to the kitchen that it dawned on me; I had no idea where her bedroom was in the huge house. In the kitchen I downed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and then took two more and couple of bottles of juice with me thinking Ellen might be thirsty as well. Wandering up the wide pillared stairs that led to the upper floor I guessed that the master bedroom would be in the middle part of the house. I thought about what had just happened as I walked the long hallway towards the double doors at the far end. By the time I reached it my cock was pointing straight out in front of me, renewed thanks to visions of her. I'd guessed right thankfully and as I slipped inside closing the door behind me I heard her calling to me from beyond the open doorway ahead.

The outer part of her bedchamber had a huge plasma TV, an L-shaped sofa and two large comfortable looking chairs. There was a low square coffee table near the sofa and several small end tables spread about with lamps on two of them, a reading desk, and tall bookshelf. Stepping thru the arch I saw her huge canopied bed in the center of the room with a door on either side leading to the massive balcony you could look up at from the pool below. I'd later learn that the other doors on either side led to an on suite bathroom, her vanity room, and a walk in closet that was bigger than any room in my parent's home. I spied a hot tub on one side of the main bedchamber and decided right away we'd be using it before the night was out. On the other side there was a gas fireplace set into the wall.

All of this I noticed in just a few seconds as my eyes were soon focused on her magnificent form. She had stripped naked and lay on the middle of her bed. It hadn't taken long for me to get here but she'd begun idly stroking her pussy as she waited. I started to realize the kind of desire I'd awaken in her. My cock was literally bouncing in excitement at the sight of her in all her naked glory. I couldn't believe how big a fool her husband must have been to give her up.

"Did you miss me?" I asked offering her a bottle of water or juice, passing the water when she pointed to it.

"I did," she said taking a long gulp. "I see someone missed me too," she said looking at my hard, dancing cock.

"He's looking for a warm home," I said looking down as I placed the remaining drinks on the chest at the end of the bed.

"Well lucky him because I have just the place," she grinned up at me.

I slithered onto the foot of the bed and took her right leg in my hands. Squeezing her calf muscle I ran my hands up to her ankle, holding her leg steady. I opened my mouth and sucked on her toes one by one as she giggled on the bed. Licking and sucking each them slowly before switching to her left foot and doing it again, I then kissed my way up her legs until I reached her pussy where I stopped to lick her for a few moments. My tongue ran over the bare skin of her crotch up to her abdomen where I circled her navel a few times. Filling my hands with her large soft breasts I squeezed them repeatedly, then squished them together to lick both deep red, almost purple, nipples at once. Her legs were bent and spread wide now. I could feel the warm wetness of her cunt against my stomach as I leaned on one hip to keep from bending my stiff cock painfully.

"Oh god Daniel stick that big fucking cock back in me," she moaned lustily after I'd played with her tits for a long time.

Taking one of her wrists in each hand I pinned them to the bed above her head kissing her with a mouthful of tongue before licking her armpits causing her to thrash on the bed under my ticklish assault. I eased up on her and looked down between he legs lining my cock up as best I could while still holding her arms tight. When I finally got the head inside after having it slip off her well lubed lips several times I jammed it deep inside and felt her entire body stiffen beneath me. We shared a sloppy kiss as she put her legs behind mine to pull me down into her with each piston like thrust.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," she grunted. "Fuck me, Daniel fuck meeee! Ooooh right there... ugh... oh yes fuck it! Fuck my pussssssssyyyy!"

What a fucking animal she was in bed! Maybe her husband had left her before he killed himself trying to keep up? I was the prime of my life and was still having trouble maintaining the pace she wanted. I screwed her as hard as I could and she still asked for more. Sweating profusely and getting winded from pounding into her cunt time and time again I tried my best to quench her thirst for my cock. The sheer carnal indecency of sex with her was electrifying. It made all the other experiences I'd had seem bland and lifeless. Unlike the other women I'd been with she was a confident, experienced lover who made sex a wonderful experience instead of an awkward one. Ellen knew what she wanted in bed and wasn't afraid to ask for it, or take it even. She was opening my eyes to a whole new world of sexual bliss. There was so much she could teach me in bed and I was eager to learn all of it.

"Tell me what you want," I challenged her as I pulled my cock from her lips. "C'mon you dirty old slut tell me," I said slapping her cunt with my throbbing prick.

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me with that magnificent cock!" she screamed.

"Well too bad because there's no more cock for your cunt until you suck it," I said pushing my luck.

"You asked for it now you arrogant little bastard," she said sitting up and snatching my slimy cock so quickly that my eyes widened in shock.

She hit me so fast in the chest with her other hand that she knocked me over on the bed. I turned from my side to my back as she jerked my cock so hard I thought she was going to tear the foreskin right off. The hand job she was giving me filled me with such a combination of terror and desire that I felt my heart start to hammer inside my chest. She spit on the head to keep it lubed and continued to yank back on it forcefully, until I was sure the little flap of skin beneath the head must be ready to snap like an elastic band stretched too far. I tried to take it from her hands but she grabbed my balls and squeezed until debilitating pain shot through my lower abdomen, forcing me to let her have her way with me.

I thought getting in on the dirty talk with her would be fun, but now I didn't know what I had unleashed on myself. Afraid to look at my cock, I was convinced I'd find it horribly disfigured or covered in blood. When she finally took my tortured head between her soft lips her saliva felt like a soothing balm. I'd given a lot of head in my day but had rarely been on the receiving end so I didn't have a lot to compare her to, but if the others had rated a five out of ten, then I needed a brand new scale to measure her talents. She bobbed up and down taking it deeper all the time as I wondered when she'd have to stop. At the same time she caressed my nuts gently now and stroked my shaft in a rotating grip.

When she finally came up for air she rubbed my cock all over her face bouncing it against her lips as she sucked in deep breaths. Taking it back in her mouth, she jammed it straight down her throat until she was making gurgling sounds around my swollen member to my amazement. Un-fucking-believable! I was ready to cum any second now. When she started a swallowing motion with her throat that literally milked my cock I lost it and began spewing my load. I guess she wanted to taste my load before she swallowed it because she extracted me from her throat and teased my pee hole with her tongue as the rest spilled into her mouth. My balls keep contracting, long after they'd run out of ammunition. I felt completely spent, as if every ounce of strength in my body had been contained within that flood of sperm.

"Oh fuck," I breathed. "That was amazing Ellen. I've never felt anything like that. Fucking incredible," she let me babble on sucking away at my shrinking cock that still tingled. "That stuff I said earlier..." I said suddenly feeling bad for what I'd said to her and wanting to apologize.

"I believe it was dirty old slut you called me," she smiled. "I don't care honey, it was just a little dirty talk. It only turned me on more," she said going back to sucking my cock. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew she was shaking my arm and my cock was hard again. "I sucked it, now you have to fuck it," she said rubbing her wet pussy.

"No fuck that turn over this time," I said as she lay on her back again ready for more missionary sex.

"I didn't think you'd want to look at my fat ass as you fucked me," she said sounding like she actually believed what she was saying.

"You can't be serious? With a curvy ass like that you're the hottest MILF I've ever seen," I said in shock.

"MILF?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face as she stared at me from her hands and knees.

"Mother I'd like to fuck," I explained laughing.

"Well this MILF wants someone to shut up and start fucking her," she laughed back.

Her pussy looked so inviting squeezed between her perfectly tanned thighs. I caressed the full globes of her ass and ground my hands into her dripping snatch. She wanted far more than fingers near her entrance though. Lowering her shoulders to her bed, her hands came back to pull her ass cheeks wide open exposing her asshole and spreading her pussy wide. Poking my dick between her lips I started banging her hard again. I'd never been with a woman who liked it so rough before. I could fuck her for all I was worth and she still wanted more. Planting a stinging slap on her ass I wasn't surprised when she humped back at me harder in response and roared at me to go harder. I grabbed hold of her swaying tits and pulled on them sharply each time I rammed my cock back into her. Reaching down I captured her nipples and pinched them so hard between my fingers that I thought they might pop, but all she did was buck harder beneath me. I was on one knee now, with my other foot on the mattress, riding high above her and firing my cock down into her with each stroke. I'd finally started hitting the right spot on her delicious cunt and felt her lower body clench beneath me. She started to shriek as she came and I somehow found the energy to put just a little more oomph into our fucking. Ellen twisted and made a series of throaty moans beneath me, never asking me to stop or slow down even. With an arm wrapped around her abdomen, I could feel the tightness of the muscles beneath her skin. When she finally unclenched several long minutes later she lay down flat on the bed. I pinned her arms to the bed from above and with one last burst hammered her tired cunt before pulling out and giving her a break.

"Whew! Fuck Daniel honey I can't remember the last time I was banged like that," she said with a tired smile. "It's been years since I've had any real sex at all. Now that you've given me a little taste... mmmm... you're in a for a busy summer hon."

'Little taste?' I thought leaning over to kiss her lightly on the forehead as her eyes closed. I traced the lines of her warm body with my fingers, ready to fuck her as often as she'd have me for the rest of the summer. I didn't even want to think about heading back to school in the fall, there were a couple of months left with her yet and I planned to make the most of it. She was soon sleeping and I found my own eyes closing, for just a moment I told myself, but when they opened again the sun had gone down.

Stepping out on the balcony for some fresh air, I left my lover sleeping peacefully on her bed. It was a clear night with a nice breeze. I looked up to study the bright half moon in the sky above. Breathing in deeply I enjoyed the cool air against my naked body and found my cock jerking back to life as I leaned over the rail, reliving our night together. Every detail ran through my mind again and again until I found myself memorizing the feel of her skin, the taste of her lips, the sound of her voice...

"There you are," she said from the open doorway as I turned to drink in the sight of her naked, backlit body. "And hard again," she said eyeing my stiff cock.

"Yeah I was just thinking about this old broad I fucked one time," I said smiling at her.

"Tell me about her," she whispered into my ear as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Well she was beautiful, no make that stunningly beautiful, even thought she didn't realize it. She thought she was too old and that no one would want her anymore but that couldn't have been further from the truth. I though I'd experienced good sex before, but once I met her everything else seemed so mundane in comparison," I said looking into her eyes.

"That's so sweet hon," she said giving me a tongue filled kiss. "If I wasn't already wrapped around your finger that would be one hell of a pickup line."

"Her name was Martha," I said gazing off wistfully and started laughing when she gave me a playful slap. "The best part about her," I said as I rubbed her back, "Was she never let a good erection go to waste."

With one last kiss on the lips, she turned around to lean against the rail. I knelt behind her and pushed my face into her cunt. Licking and sucking at her wrinkled outer lips, I pulled them wide and nestled my tongue into the pink opening that led deep inside her. My nostrils were full of her strong scent as I lapped at her wet pussy savoring the taste. I licked at her pussy until her legs were shaking and tongued the tight brown star of her asshole causing her to clench her cheeks around me. When her pussy was dripping wet I brought my cock to her entrance and slammed it back inside ready to pound her hard once more.

"Go slow hon," she said placing the palm of her hand on my stomach to control my pace.

"I thought you liked it rough," I said in confusion.

"I do but not every time," she explained in a patient voice. "Sometimes a woman wants her lover to fuck her like an animal. But sometimes we want a nice slow screw too."

"Like this then?" I asked pumping her slowly with long strokes.

"Mmmm... yeah that's perfect hon. Nice and slow," she said reaching back between her legs to rub my balls.

I found the slow paced sex thoroughly enjoyable as well. I could feel the slippery walls of her cunt gradually envelope my cock each time I penetrated her. Exploring her body I touched her back and ass as we made love, taking my time to caress her tenderly. I wrapped an arm under her waist and rubbed from her pussy up to her breasts, tracing light circles around her nipples with my fingertips. She made low blissful sounds as the length of my shaft glided along her clit. Doubled over I kissed her shoulders and neck, frustrated that the position wouldn't quite allow me to kiss her on the lips. I pulled out and took her hand, guiding her towards one of the chairs on the balcony and sat down with my erect cock pointing skyward. She teased my cock with a light touch, while fingering her pussy a moment before climbing up and squatting over me with her lips spread.

Ellen lowered herself onto me as we kissed again. I caressed her legs and ass then dipped my neck to latch onto her nipples sucking them in turn. She sighed as she rode me slowly in full control of our pace now. It seemed as though she just wanted to enjoy the feeling of me inside her, like she wasn't concerned about cumming again at all. We screwed on the patio chair for a long time at a slow pace until I finally came inside her as she wrapped her arms around my neck and held herself close to me. I savored her feel and smell with her body pressed against me. The strong breeze and low humidity made for a cool summer night. Soon she was cuddling into me for warmth as much as closeness with her new lover.

"You're shivering Ellie," I said rubbing her back.

"Ellie?" she said with a smile.

"You keep calling me Daniel and hon or honey. I thought you might like it," I shrugged. "I'll stop if you don't want me to say it then."

"I love it. Ellie," she said smiling to hear it said aloud again. "It's cold out here hon, let's go inside."

I followed her in, eyes fixed on her sashaying hips as she walked ahead of me. Closing the door behind me I veered off toward the hot tub instead on joining her on the bed. Taking the cover off I fiddled with the controls until I had the temperature turned up and jets on, dangling my feet in the water as it heated. She watched me from the bed, beneath her blankets now and seemed as though she was trying to commit my naked body to memory the way she studied me.

"Put some of the bath oils or bubble bath in," she said pointing to the tray on the inside next to the wall.

"Which one?" I said looking at the array of bottles to choose from.

"I like them all. Pick whatever one you want," she said.

I opened a few sniffing at them until I found the one that I thought she should smell like and poured it in liberally until she warned me it was far too much. At least there would be lots of bubbles for us to play in. I sat down in the tub noticing how big it was, there'd be room for ten people or more. The water was warming nicely when she joined me, slipping in and hugging her wet body to mine. We didn't even have sex, well not right away anyway, as we massaged each other with handfuls of bubbles. When the water was nice and hot, she turned the heat off and set the jets on low. I dunked her head under the water laughing when she came up cover in suds and let her get her revenge by barely putting up a fight as she pushed down on my shoulders. We kissed and hugged lounging on the built in seats and the warm water bubbled around us. Eventually she wanted to fuck again and found my prick willing and able to accommodate her. I knelt up until half my cock poked above the water and she rode me splashing water about until we'd both cum again. After giving our spent bodies a chance to relax in the soothing waters we climbed out to dry off. It was getting late now and I knew I needed to leave soon.

123456...9