The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unassuming silver vibrator she chose was a disappointment. I'd been anticipating a spectacular live performance but the toy she picked out was so ordinary looking and noticeably smaller that my cock. Ellen propped her back against the headrest with a pillow then thrust her ass forward and spread her legs wide. I lay down on my stomach and inched forward until my face was close enough to the action that I might get hit on her back swing. I'd been in a similar position many times before but this was different, I was there to observe only.

Ellen started by turning it on its lowest speed and running it around her pussy following to outline of her lips. She took it away for a moment and brought it to her lips to suck and then back down to insert it this time. Pushing it halfway inside herself with rapid thrusts she lifted it to her mouth again and deep throated it this time. By the time it had retuned she was pinching her clit with her other hand and shoved into her dripping snatch. It was hard to resist leaning in to lick up her tasty juices. I was quickly becoming aroused and shifted so I was on my side, giving my cock room to grow.

The humming of the toy was soon drowned out by her lusty moans. I knew she had reached her first orgasm when she clamped her legs tight and closed her eyes trembling all over. She dropped the vibrator on the bed as she recovered and I found myself reaching for it and sucking it dry. Turning it side on I spun it licking up and down its length like it was a corn on the cob. I was fairly certain I wouldn't have been able to suck it down my throat like Ellen could, but to be perfectly honest I wasn't interested in finding out either way. If I had some hidden talent for cock sucking then it was going to stay that way.

Moments later she snatched it away from me and turned it to top speed. Starting near her engorged clit she flicked the rattling head back and forth while nibbling at her lower lip. Soon it disappeared inside as she started ramming it deep inside her cunt. When I saw her stop and press down on the protruding end I knew she was forcing it against the spot she loved me to bump with my cock when I fucked her. I was amazed as how quickly the buzzing silver shaft had her thrashing about. She tried to hold it in place but her leg spasms prevented her from doing so. The pleading look she shot me told me exactly what she wanted me to do. I took hold of the toy and held it firmly in place as she lurched off the bed and crashed down again and again screaming in pleasure. I finally relented before she hurt herself and started beating off with a hand that was covered in her cum.

Her eyes fluttered open when she heard me grunting from the effort. Licking her lips she watched blur of a hand fly up and down my shaft. It was my turn to give her a show now and she looked thrilled to see me jerk off. With the most delicate of fingertips she played with herself as she watched me work. There was no shortage of stimulus in front of me, but having cum a number of times already today I knew this might take a while. I lay back and switched hands when my right arm tired. I could sense the orgasm that was close but it was as if an impenetrable barrier separated me from it. Sweating and breathing hard from the effort I stopped thinking it was useless to continue.

"Need a hand," she whispered taking just the tip into her mouth and putting my hand back on the shaft. With her assistance I came a few minutes later as she pulled back and watched the few meager drops splash onto my abdomen.

Lying together we soon fell asleep, completely spent from our day of lovemaking. A few hours later I bolted awake in a panic.

"Ellie, Ellie wake up!" I shouted while shaking her shoulder. "It's nearly eleven."

"Eleven already? No it can't be," she said staring at the clock in disbelief.

"It's over. We've run out of time. I was supposed to be home an hour ago," I said as my eyes filled with tears.

"I know hon," she said hugging me and stroking my back.

"We didn't even get a change to make love nice and slow like I wanted," I said trying not to break down.

"Shhhh... it's ok Daniel we'll have plenty of time for that," she said to comfort me. "Come by early tomorrow and well do it then. Jessica's plane won't be in until the late afternoon."

"It's a date," I said as kissed her and forcing a smile. Standing up I dressed quickly and looked down on her naked body knowing I had to leave but wishing I could stay forever.

"See you tomorrow hon," she said getting up to kiss me deeply.

We shared one last kiss at her doorway and I turned to go as she returned to bed. I wasn't sure, but I though I could hear her crying from inside. I forced myself to keep going, knowing that if I went back to comfort her now I'd never make it this far again. I called a cab to pick me up and with once last look at her estate before climbing in, I was filled with the terrible feeling that what we had shared was gone forever. I had no idea that in many ways the best summer job ever had just begun.

***

That's it for chapter one. I always tend to get a little carried away with these things as I write them and this one took on a life of its own. It started out as a simple story in my mind but kept growing and growing. The whole story is already done but I'll post them in chapters about a week apart in case there are any good suggestions that can be used to improve the later chapters. The return of Ellen's daughter seemed like the best place to cut it off for now.

1...456789