The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting my shirt collar, she started shoving handful after handful of mud down inside until it was seeping though and had covered my torso. The torn dress hung loosely, exposing her mud-coated tits for me to admire. Even after a month of constant fucking with her I was still turned on by her wonderfully curved body every time I saw it. She saw my smile of pure joy and bent down to give me another kiss. Grabbing the bottom of her dress she pulled it over her head and tossed it aside like the rag it was now, leaving her wearing only a layer of mud from head to toe. I was still dressed in my mud stained clothing, but her fingers went to work quickly to rectify that problem. She unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down my slippery legs easily as I took my shirt off.

Having missed out on our customary amount of sex all week, we were both super horny. My cock was so hard it felt like it was ready to burst. Ellen eyed it hungrily and lowered herself face first into the messy sheet with her cunt pointing straight up at me. Using the hose I'd been using to water newly planted flowers until the rain came I gave her crotch a quick blast to rinse it off and stuck my cock into her forcefully. There was no tenderness or love in what we did that afternoon, this was pure lust filled fucking at its finest. The greasy coating of mud added to the sensual feeling of her body beneath me and I could feel her sliding on the sheet as my powerful strokes shook her legs. I came quickly the first time but her muddy hand job brought my cock back to life in record time, ready for some serious fucking now. We rolled around rutting like animals in the mud finding much needed release from the sexual starvation we'd suffered from all week.

"Ellie," I whispered into her mud-covered ear as we lay together after my second orgasm.

"What is it hon?" she asked rubbing my slick body.

"I want to fuck your ass," I blurted out. It was something I'd never experienced before and had been thinking about for weeks. Now seemed like as good a time as any to bring it up, considering how horny she was today.

"My ass?" she said in a surprised voice. "Why not?" she smiled after thinking about it for a moment.

"For real?" I said thinking she'd probably say no.

"Yes for real," she laughed. "Now that you got me thinking about it I'm eager to try it myself. Just be gentle," she warned. "I only tried it once before and the man I was with was so careless we never did it again."

Ellen knelt up and gave me a nervous grin. Surrounded in mud, there was no shortage of lubricant at our disposal. I dipped a finger into the slop and coated her rear entrance with it. Wiggling one finger until it slipped past the ring of skin meant to keep me out, my eyes widened at how tight it was inside her. I took great care to be gentle with her delicate asshole, stopping anytime she moved to see if she wanted to stop. Long minutes went by with me fingering her ass and her asking me to go just a little harder or a little deeper. Eventually I was flinging my finger in and out of her without restraint as she gyrated her hips beneath me. It was an encouraging sign, but the lone finger was a far cry from my nice sized cock.

Knowing it was time to see if this was going to work or not, I jerked my cock with a fist full of mud until it was slippery and hard as it could get. Bringing the head to her ass I pushed forward and stopped when she leaned forward. I sat back ready to forget about it if she was reluctant, but she looked back nodding and bent low inviting me to try again. This time she stayed still and sucked in a sharp breath as I managed to get inside. Motionless, I waited for a sign from her to continue on or stop. Ellen took it upon herself to dictate the pace, taking a little more of my cock inside and pausing to rest. She gradually backed up onto my cock ass first until, amazingly, it was all inside.

"Ok now nice and easy hon," she near winced with her ass full of cock.

"How's that?" I asked pulling back an inch or so and pushing back in.

"Good, good," she breathed her hand working over her pussy.

I took my time fucking her ass. Every so often she'd tell me to speed up or lengthen the strokes. Eventually I was pulling back until just the tip was inside her and pushing back in as she screamed in delight. I kept waiting for her to tell me to stop but we settled in a nice rhythm as she moaned loudly urging me to cum. I found I could keep giving her just a little more at a time and there was no complaint. Though I never came close to fucking her as hard I could when my cock was in her cunt, I was still able to give her a thorough reaming. When I finally blew my load deep inside her ass she fell down into the mud fingering both holes until she brought herself off as well.

I kissed her deeply thanking her for the special experience she'd just given me. We laughed rolling around in the muck like wallowing pigs. This was the side of her personality that I cherished because it made her seem much so younger than she was. It was easy to forget she was almost twice my age when we were having this much fun together. I was coming to accept the fact that we were lovers who couldn't get enough of each other, nothing more and nothing less, but that didn't mean it wasn't painful to think about our lack of a future together. Hugging her close so she couldn't see the sadness in my eyes, I thought about losing her a month from now.

We finally climbed off the muddy plastic sheet and hosed off as best we could. It was hard to say which turned me on more, watching her rinse the mud off her beautiful body or putting it there in the first place. She tossed the remains of her tattered dress over her shoulder and slipped her sandals back on, while I put my sneakers on and gathered my clothes up in a messy ball. We stopped at her pool house to get some towels to wrap in so we wouldn't leave a trail of mud all the way to her bedroom. I tossed my clothes in her washing machine once we were in the main house. In desperate need of a proper shower we headed towards her bedroom holding hands.

She dropped her ruined dress in a wastebasket once we got to the bedroom and dropped her towel getting into the hot tub. While she ran the heater for us, I went to the bathroom to get us some soap and shampoo. Ellen used the hot tub just for soaking normally, but today we were going to wash up in it after our afternoon in the mud. We lathered our bodies together rinsing and soaping up again over and over to get rid of the caked on grime. I washed her hair for her four times until she was satisfied that it was clean. My own short hair only took two washings to be declared mud free. I held her in my arms and she laughed at some mud still clinging to me behind my ear, wiping it away before giving my body a complete inspection.

"That was so much fun honey," she said leaning back against me as I nuzzled at her neck from behind.

"It was wasn't it," I said kissing her and rubbing her shoulders.

"Mmmm... how late can you stay tonight?" she asked.

"A few hours yet I guess," I answered. "But maybe we should save our energy it's going to be a long weekend."

"Worried you might run out of erections?" she teased spinning around to fondle my cock that had grown hard as we spoke.

"Never when I'm with you," I said kissing her.

We fucked once nice and slow in the hot tub before getting out to dry off. I ran down to put my clothes in the dryer and brought back the supper Gloria had cooked before leaving. We sat in the by the TV and watched a movie like any couple might on a rainy night. When she saw I had another erection she lowered her cunt onto it and sat on my lap saying she didn't want to fuck again yet, but my cock might as well be inside her where it belonged. I clenched the muscles around my cock again and again causing it to twitch inside her as she giggled in delight. We were far too eager to make it through the movie after that. She bent over on the sofa and had me fuck her hard as I could until she came then sucked my wet cock in a seemingly endless blowjob.

Getting off the sofa, we went back to her bed but didn't have sex again that night. We lay next to each other on our sides face to face kissing an hour away. I studied her features and decided that she was even more beautiful than before. I couldn't begin to imagine how she must have looked when she was my age, though the photos of her daughter were probably a fair estimate. The more I thought about it though the more I liked the signs of age that she showed. The little imperfections like the fine lines near her eyes or sag to her breasts didn't hurt her looks at all. Part of me wanted to be reminded how against the norm, almost taboo, our relationship was. If I were twice her age no one would bat an eye, but an older woman dating a much younger man would sill draw plenty of stares and comments.

"I need to get going," I said rubbing my thumb across her cheek.

"I know you do hon," she smiled. "I can't wait to spend the whole weekend together," she added with a kiss.

"See you tomorrow Ellie," I said giving her one last kiss before leaving for the night.

The next day the weather cooperated and the whole crew busted their asses all day to get the garden finished. With everyone staying late we were able to finish up just after seven. I was exhausted, but knowing I'd get to spend the whole night with Ellen renewed my strength as I walked to the house ready to get started. I hadn't seen her at all yet today, but knew she was just as busy with final preparations for the big party tomorrow.

Wandering towards her bedroom I was ready to take a shower and then spend the night making love to her however she wanted it. Entering her bedroom I heard soft music playing and saw a table set for a candlelight dinner. There was no sign of Ellen, but a trail of rose petals led to her bed where one of the suits had been laid out with a note on it. I read the note smiling and went to the bathroom to wash away the sweat of the workday, ready to replace it with the sweat of lovemaking.

I dressed in the suit when I was cleaned up. Last week when she had me trying on one after another I thought it was a waste of time, but now I had to admit this one felt and looked good on me. I usually let my hair lay however it fell as it dried, but tonight I tried my best to style it for our date. Luckily, I had brought my shaving kit with me since I was planning to spend the weekend so I didn't have to try using one of her lady razors on my face. Satisfied that I was as handsome as I was going to get, I left the bathroom eager to see her.

Entering the outer chamber quietly and I saw her back on lighting the candles on the table. She looked stunning tonight. Her red off the shoulder gown, bared her upper back and neck. Since we'd begun fucking she rarely wore jewelry anymore, but tonight she sparkled with gold and gemstones. She wore high heels that added a couple of inches to her height, making her just as tall as me. I wanted to take her right there and then, but wouldn't dream of ruining the romantic evening she'd prepared for us.

"You expecting company?" I asked.

"Daniel," she smiled looking more beautiful than ever with full makeup and her hair absolutely perfect. "I like what you did with your hair, it makes you look even more sexy," she said crossing the room to touch it and kiss me.

"You look fantastic," I said holding her while fighting the urge to throw her on the floor and fuck her. "And all of this? What a wonderful surprise."

"I figured I'd bring the date to us if we couldn't go out on one," she explained. "Dance with me," she said in a voice that told me I didn't have any choice in the matter.

"What?" I asked as she laughed and shook her head.

"You're dreadful," she said honestly appraising my lack of skill on the dance floor. "I might have to sign you up for lessons."

"Why don't you teach me?" I suggested. "I like the idea of sleeping with my teacher," I added with a grin.

"Think you'll earn an easy A that way do you?" she smiled kissing me.

Over the next hour or so I held her close and tried to move with the music. She gave me pointers as we went and by the end I'd at least made progress. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Though one look at Ellen's happy face and I couldn't help but like what we were doing. She always looked good but tonight she was absolutely radiant. The longer we danced, the more she smiled at me and I lost track of how many times I leaned in to give her a loving kiss. When we finally stopped I think I was even more disappointed than she was.

"Thank you so much hon," she said giving me a long kiss. "We should eat before everything gets too cold," she said looking towards the table.

"Let me," I said taking the bottle of wine she was starting to uncork. "So what did you cook for us?" I teased knowing the meal was almost certainly catered.

"You think you're so funny don't you?" she said giving me narrowed look. "I can cook you know. My mother taught me when I was growing up. Stop smirking at me like that. I'll cook for you on Sunday and you'll see."

"I believe you Ellie, I'm sorry. I didn't want to upset you," I said feeling bad.

"I'm not upset, but I'm still going to show you what I can do on Sunday. Sit down and try the appetizers hon," she said taking a seat opposite me.

It was the first time in my life that I had eaten a fancy dinner. The caterers for the party tomorrow had prepared the food for us. The appetizers were a sampling of what would be served at the party tomorrow as hors d'oeuvres, but he rest of the meal was different from what they were serving at the party. We had salad, then bread and soup, then a main course, and finally dessert. She laughed when I looked at my collection of silverware trying to determine which fork or spoon to use. I forced myself to slow down when I looked up from the soup I was almost finished with to see that she'd barely touched hers yet.

When dinner was over she took me by the hand and said she had another surprise. She led me down to the lowest floor and out on the west wing past doorway after doorway. I'd realized long ago just how big her home was and knew she was taking me to a place I had never been. She opened the last door at the end of the hall guided me inside.

"Ok you can open your eyes now," she said from nearby.

"You've had this all along?" I said stunned by the sight of a movie screen that looked to be thirty feet across at the bottom of the sloping room with comfortable looking recliners and sofas instead of movie theater chairs.

"Does that mean you'd rather be watching movies here than in bed with me?" she teased.

"Of course not, but wow what a place to watch a movie," I smiled.

"I wanted to take you to a show but this will have to do," she said. "Pick a place to sit and I'll turn the movie on for us. There are drinks and snacks back here if you want."

I picked one of the sofas halfway down to the screen and waited for her to join me. She sat close and kissed me when I put my arm around her shoulder. The movie she picked was West Side Story. She told me how it was one of her favorites growing up as it started. When I said I'd heard of it but never seen it she laughed and it took some convincing on my part before she believed I was telling the truth. Halfway through the movie we laid down on the sofa together with her in front and my arm wrapped around her from behind.

"Did you like it?" she asked turning around to kiss me when it was over.

"It was ok for an old movie I guess," I said to goad her on.

"Old movie for an old woman is it?" she said trying to look angry.

"I liked it Ellie, but I loved being close to you. We should have done something like this long ago," I said kissing her. "And this screen," I added looking around. "Can you watch TV on it? I bet a ballgame would look amazing down here."

"Oh no, no sports on this thing or I'll never see you again. Then I'll need to find a new boy toy," she said playfully.

When she said that I tried to have her right there and then, but she pulled away and took me back to her bedroom. The house seemed far bigger on the long way to her room as I eagerly anticipated a night of love making with Ellen. Once inside her room again I attacked her full of hunger for that luscious body of hers. She kept pushing me away and forced me to go slowly. We knelt together on the middle of her bed and gradually undressed each other. I'd seen her naked a hundred times or more now, but stripping down her familiar body bit by bit drove me wild that night.

We kissed with our naked bodies pressed close together. I wanted her so bad, but she escaped me again and ran to the front chamber leaving me on the bed bewildered until I heard the music start again. As I passed the doorway, I saw her beckoning me to join her for another round of dancing. I took her into my arms and led her around the room again. Ellen kissed me time and time again, complimenting me on how quickly I was learning. It was easy to improve when I was so anxious to show her that there could be much more between us besides the fantastic sex.

I kept an erection the entire time we danced anticipating my chance to put it to good use. I couldn't say how long we danced this time as the minutes slipped away unnoticed. Willing to keep at it as long as she wanted I watched her face for a sign that she was ready to stop. When she finally twisted out of my arms and turned the music off I knew exactly what she wanted.

Having followed her over to the stereo, I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to bed. Laying her down I kissed her all over caressing her body as I went. When I started to lick her pussy, she told me to stop and rolled me onto my back. Sucking my cock in one of her incredible blowjobs she lowered her wet cunt to my waiting lips. We sucked and licked each other to the brink of orgasm before stopping again. It became an unspoken game between us to see how close we could bring the other to cumming before stopping and letting the moment pass. We given each other oral sex so many times that we knew each others signs now and could stop just before the point of no return. She was driving me wild and I could tell by the way she was moaning and writhing above me that she wanted to cum just as bad. Finally, I gave in and kept licking and fingering her pink folds when she had stopped sucking me. Realizing that I was giving her the release she needed, she immediately sucked my cock back into her mouth and let me cum too.

"Mmmm... you're such an amazing lover hon," she sighed as she rolled off me. "No matter how many times we're together I still want more."

"I could stay in bed with you all day Ellie," I said repositioning myself so I was lying next to her.

"On Sunday I might have to get that cock inside me and keep it there all day then," she smiled with a kiss.

"What about dinner?" I teased.

"I'll cook while you're fucking me," she laughed mounting me and toying with my cock.

It didn't take me long to get hard again, it never did with her. She rode me at a nice steady pace, taking my hands and filling them with her big, beautiful breasts as we fucked. Rolling off when her legs grew tired, she spread them for me and wrapped her arms around me as I pumped down into her. I varied the speed and angle of my thrusts putting all my intimate knowledge of her body to full use. The feeling of her slick cunt around my cock was wondrous. As always I found myself thinking I'd never had sex this good before and probably never would again.

The first round of sex was drawn out that night, but there were many, many more. I fucked her hard and made love to her tenderly, I slammed her cunt like a man possessed until she squealed and pumped her pussy softly as we traded lover's kisses. Between rounds I found myself briefly wondering if maybe my longing to become a real couple might not be such a good idea because I could see us staying in bed all day, everyday. I quickly realized I'd have no problem with that sort of arrangement though. I knew that if she were to suggest the idea of me living with her or coming to stay with me at school in the fall, I'd be all for it. That night I lay awake long after she had fallen asleep with my arm draped across her. There had to be a way to make her see that she'd become so much more than a sex partner to me.

1...34567...9