The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we went right back to fucking like rabbits. I didn't care about missing the party at all and would happily skip it if we could make love the whole day instead. She finally had to banish me from the bedroom with a laughing kiss when I wouldn't stop screwing her long enough to let her think straight. I showered and dressed in a fresh suit then went down to let the caterers in, trying to help organize things. Guests would start arriving in the early afternoon and I wanted everything to be perfect for Ellen.

It wasn't until the first guests had started to arrive that I saw her again. She looked even better than the night before, after having her personal stylist come over to get her ready for the party and dressed is a heart stopping blue dress. Surrounded by women her own age, she stood out like a shooting star on a clear summer night. It was amazing how much better she looked than the other ladies at the party. She barely glanced in my direction all afternoon, as if eye contact with me might somehow betray our secret affair. I watched her whenever I could, smiling as the few single men at the party circled her like vultures trying to pick her up one after another. She turned down all their advances, though finally relented and danced with some of them when the music started. Watching full of jealousy as they danced with her, I seethed with rage when one of them held her a little too close for my liking.

Throughout the night I heard people compliment her on the garden and was happy to know our hard work was being appreciated. Watching Ellen mingle with her guests and put everyone at ease made me want her all the more. She was so personable and easy going that I could almost forget how downright ruthless she could be in her business negotiations. I'd heard her taking important phone calls while were we in bed before and found myself incredibly turned on whenever she barked orders at the callers or threatened to fire them if they didn't stop making mistakes that cost her money. Afterwards I'd always make love to her right away, hoping it would help her forget her problems.

"I'll take one of those young man," said a woman's voice from the side jarring me from my daydream in the early evening.

"Here you go," I said handing her a drink from my tray. "Anything else I could get you ma'am?" I asked studying the short, plump, middle-aged blonde I'd seen in some of the pictures around Ellen's home.

"You can start by calling me Gwen," she smiled. "You're Ellen's summer gardener aren't you?" she asked. "I've heard an awful lot about you Dan," she added when I nodded.

"I..." damn look at the smile she's giving me. Ellen must have told her everything. Soon as she told me her name I remembered Ellen telling me about her. They'd been close friends for years.

"Relax Daniel," she whispered. "You're little secret is safe with me, though to hear Ellen tell it there's nothing little about it," she said staring at my crotch.

Red faced I got away from her as fast as I could, fleeing inside as she snickered behind me. I could only hope that no one had overheard. Sitting on a toilet with the seat cover lowered in a main floor bathroom my mind raced with thoughts of Gwen somehow ruining everything. The fact that Ellen had shared part of our relationship with someone was encouraging at least. Maybe she was looking for someone to tell her she should stop holding back and take what she wanted.

"Someone in here," I said when I heard a knock at the door.

"It's me hon," said my lover from the other side.

"Ms. Swanson," I said looking around as I opened the door looking for someone who might see us.

"Ellie," she corrected me with a pout as she pushed inside and closed the door. "I saw you run off, what did Gwen say?"

"What do you think?" I said with a little anger in my voice.

"Daniel," she said taking my hand. "I'm sorry but I had to tell someone about us. She's never been anything but supportive. If not for her I would have talked myself into ending things between us long ago."

"Why do you do that? You're always looking for some excuse to get away from me, but never think about all the reasons to make it last forever," I said still angry with her.

"Honey we've talked about this. Someday you'll understand I promise. Can't we just enjoy what we have while we can?" she said looking sad like she always did when I tried to talk about a future with her.

"I'll do my best to make sure you enjoy every moment," I said my anger forgotten at the sight of the tears in her eyes.

"Oh god I've been so wet thinking about you all day," she breathed holding me tight. "Here," she said slipping off her panties to hand them to me. I inhaled their smell as she continued saying, "When the crowd starts to thin out meet me upstairs for a quickie. I'll give you a signal when it's time. I can't wait all night to be with you hon and don't worry about Gwen I'll talk to her."

We snuck out of the bathroom and back to the party, taking different paths so no one would think we'd been together. I had her wet panties tucked down inside my coat pocket and was fighting an erection that was trying to sprout. The first thing I noticed was Gwen looking at me again and the knowing smile on her face was enough to make me want to flee once more. I started to picture her naked and what it might be like to fuck her plump body from behind. That put me at ease and I gave her a smile that made her blush as she must have read my thoughts turning away. Ellen came to talk to her soon after and we didn't share any more stares after that.

Time crawled by as I waited for a sign from Ellen to meet her upstairs. I tried to lose myself in serving drinks and clearing away empty glasses. It was an open bar, but Ellen's promise of great tips was understated if anything. During the night I made well over a thousand dollars for walking around with a tray of cocktails and one old man gave me a hundred dollar bill just for bringing him an ashtray for his cigar. By ten people started to drift away and I'd glued my eyes to her waiting for her to look at me. When she stared right at me and said loudly that she needed to step inside for a few minutes I had to restrain myself to keep from running to her bedroom at full speed. I still made it there long before her and waited just inside the first chamber for her to arrive.

"Hurry up we don't have much time," she said closing the door behind her.

"You look fantastic tonight," I said trying to give her a kiss.

"Careful of my makeup and hair," she warned, turning to let me kiss her neck instead. "Do I ever need this after tonight. Did you see all those old men trying to hit on me? I don't think there was one who was less than fifty," she complained.

"Yeah it must be horrible. I can't imagine what that would be like," I said with a smirk.

"Oh god I can't believe I just said that," she said looking embarrassed.

"It's ok Ellie, I wouldn't want fifty year old men hitting on me either," I said trying to undress her.

"There's no time for that," she smiled. "Just stick it in me and go," she said turning around to lift her dress as she bent over a chair.

I dropped my pants right away and pulled out my excited cock. It was going to be hard not to cum fast after anticipating this encounter for hours. I rammed her nice and hard feeling her ass and thighs ripple beneath my thrusts. Slapping against her naked from the waist down body I tried to hold off as long as I could. Ellen was grunting and asking me to go harder. Sometimes I think she thought I was a machine that always had an extra gear when needed. I was already fucking her as hard as I could so I started pulling her hips towards me hoping that would do it for her. When my cock head started to tingle I knew I was going to cum soon if we didn't stop. I tried to slow down to prolong it for her, but she knew what I was doing and told me to give it to her. Slamming her hard again I held off as long as I could and then dumped my load inside her when I finally lost control.

"Mmmm... that was great," she breathed even thought she hadn't cum yet as she pulled off my cock.

"Forget the party Ellie, let's go to bed," I said trying to hold onto her as she looked down at the cum trickling from her cunt.

"I can't hon but I promise we'll stay up all night if you want," she said with a quick kiss. "Where did you put my panties? I need something to keep this cum from running down my legs," she giggled.

"Here," I said passing them to her from my coat pocket. "Should I go back first or wait until you've gone?" I asked pulling my pants up.

"You should stay right here," she said. "And you better be naked and hard when I get back."

With a quick check of her appearance in the mirror she ducked out of the room blowing me a kiss as she closed the door behind her. I missed her already as I undressed before sitting on the sofa. I was hoping that the party would be over soon, but there were still plenty of people there when I had left to come upstairs. Turning on the TV to pass the time I flicked through until I found the sports highlights to check the baseball scores. After that I ran through the channels again until I found a movie to watch figuring she should be back any moment now. The first movie was over and there was still no sign of her. 'How long did she expect me to try and stay hard?' I wondered looking down at my cock that I'd been stroking lazily in an effort to keep semi erect at least.

I went into the main bedroom and crept to the door that led to the balcony. Opening the door I listened closely, not wanting to be seen. There were still plenty of voices but couldn't say how many. Peeking out I counted at least twenty guests yet and who knew how many more might be out of sight throughout the garden and the house. There was no end in sight for the party it seemed. This was supposed to be our weekend together and already it was late Saturday night, or early Sunday morning I should say, with time running out. I'd have to go home tomorrow evening so that didn't leave us long to be together at all. The closer it got to her daughter returning the more I worried that what I had with Ellen would soon end. With thoughts like that starting to run through my mind, I went back to the TV and tried to lose myself in another movie. I finished watching the second movie and the next one was just starting when I heard her outside the room and frantically jerked myself back to a full erection for her.

"Right where I left you and hard as requested," she smiled stumbling in.

"You better not be too drunk to fuck," I teased standing up with a smile. "What's she doing here?" I asked seeing Gwen push into the room behind her as I sat down and hid my nakedness with a cushion.

"She's drunk and horny too," Ellen shrugged as she started pulling her clothes off.

"Let me see it again," Gwen giggled. "I only got a little look, but I liked what I saw."

"Damn it Ellie what are you thinking?" I said angry that she would ruin what little time we had left like this.

"Ellie?" said Gwen looking at her and laughing.

"Go wait in the bedroom Gwen," said Ellen sobering suddenly. "And close the door," she said waiting until she saw it close before turning back to me half naked. "Daniel..."

"How could you do this? Our time together is running out. This was supposed to be a special weekend for us and you bring your friend along? I'm not a toy to share with whoever you want," I said in a furious voice. I'd never been so angry with her.

"I'm sorry," she said looking crushed. "I thought you'd be happy. I thought all men were obsessed with the idea of a threesome."

"Those are jackasses who don't realize how lucky they are to have what they've got," I said. "I don't want anyone but you."

"Daniel you need to stop doing this to yourself. What we have is going to end sooner than either of us would like," she said softly.

"Why? Why does it have to end? I'm sick of you talking like this all the time," I said more sad than angry now.

"Someday you'll understand," she said giving me the same old response and I knew she'd say no more on it tonight.

"Send her home," I said nodding to the bedroom wanting to get started on the make up sex.

"If you want her to leave then you tell her," Ellen said. "I didn't plan for this to happen but all the other guests left and it was just the two of us left. We kept drinking and talking. In no time the subject turned to you. She started crying and telling me how lucky I was to have a man who wanted to be with me. Her husband left her three years ago and she's been alone ever since. I knew exactly what that was like and thought a night with you might do for her confidence what it did for mine. I even thought you might like my surprise but I guess I was wrong. I was just trying to make the people I... I... I care about happy. You go tell her she can't stay because after seeing how excited she got on the way up here there's no way I can do it."

"I'm so sorry Ellie," I said feeling like a complete asshole for how I'd reacted earlier.

"Is she staying or going? Because I can't wait to get stared either way," she said.

"She can stay but you're still the only woman I want no matter what you say or what happens," I said kissing her soft lips.

"Well let's go have some fun honey," she smiled kissing me back and then stripping naked. "You're still dressed?" she said when we came in to find Gwen face down on the bed.

"I was just resting my eyes," she said looking up. "Are you sure about this Ellen?" she said staring at my cock with desire.

"We're sure," Ellen said looking at me. "It looks like you like what you see," she said as she reached down to shake my cock for her friend.

"It looks so big," she said excitedly.

"Well get naked and we'll see if it fits," Ellen said with a laugh.

I was silent throughout their little exchange. It felt strange to have another woman eyeing my naked body, especially with Ellen standing next to me. She led me to the bed and we got on it to sit next to each other as Gwen stood up. Without her shoes she was noticeably shorter than Ellen and her rotund body only helped to magnify the disparity. She looked nervous standing before us and looked as if she might leave rather than strip down in front of her close friend and her young lover. Ellen encouraged her and stroked my cock telling her to look at what she was missing out on. With a nervous smile and blushing face she unzipped her dress and wiggled out of it slowly.

Gwen was short and plump with a pasty white body, looking so different than Ellen that I found the contrast surprisingly exciting. I had said earlier that I had no interest in another woman but as I watched her take her clothes off I felt my cock throb and knew Ellen felt it too. A plain beige bra with wide shoulder straps held her huge tits up. As the dress she was wearing fell to her waist she squeezed her chest together between her very thick upper arms. Seeing her struggle to get the dress past her wide hips made me even hornier than before. I could see stretch marks on the roll of fat that covered her stomach but wanted to see more of her nevertheless. She was down to her bra, panties, and sheer black nylons that covered her fleshy white legs to mid thigh now and tried to join us on the bed.

"The bed is for naked people only," Ellen said to tease Gwen as she moved to block her from getting on the bed.

"Ellen I'm so nervous," she said looking from Ellen, to me, and then back again. "Can't we just get started? I feel so fat and ugly with both of you watching me like this."

"He couldn't be more excited," Ellen said.

"It's true," I said when Gwen looked at me. "I want to see it all off."

Giving us a shy smile that made her look beautiful, she turned around and unhooked her bra. I found my eyes draw to her big hips and ass, lingering down her exposed upper thighs that showed a little cellulite. Ellen gave me a kiss on the cheek as I studied her friend with obvious excitement even though there was no comparison between them. It was easy to see why she might lack confidence since her husband left her, but I found myself attracted to Gwen despite the many flaws of her body. I became intent on making sure she had fun tonight and showing her she was a desirable woman who should be enjoying life.

Turning to face us again, she tried to cover her huge breasts with small hands that couldn't begin to conceal that much flesh. Pale blue veins that stood out noticeably on her white skin ran though them and parts of the wide pink areola could be seen between her fingers. I began to notice that Ellen was giving her friend longing looks as well and wondered what might happen between the women once we started fucking. Gwen finally took her hands away from her nipples and waved them above her head laughing when I whistled loudly at her. She shook her shoulders side to side, sending her massive tits jiggling all around, as Ellen encouraged her on too.

When she started to slip one of her stockings off, Ellen beckoned her over to us and patted the bed on her side where she wanted Gwen to put her foot. I watched wide-eyed as Ellen knelt on the edge of the bed to remove Gwen's nylon, exposing her sweet cunt to me in the process. Leaning over she kissed Gwen's leg as she lowered the flimsy clothing to reveal the white leg below inch by inch. When it was removed, Ellen took one of Gwen's breasts and lifting it with both hands took the nipple into her mouth to suck it. My cock was almost ready to cum on its own at the sight of my lover and her friend sharing such an embrace. I knelt behind Ellen and tried to slip inside her, but she pushed me away and waved Gwen over to my side.

I moved to the edge on my side and rubbed Gwen's leg when she put her foot down next to me. Ellen hugged me from behind pressing her breasts into my back and reached around to stroke my cock as she kissed my neck. I didn't need to tell her to go easy, she knew I was on the brink of cumming. Gwen's leg was trembling in my grasp, her eyes focused on her friend's hand that was playing with my cock. After I slid the stocking off, I couldn't resist getting a taste of her tits for myself. I took one and sucked the wide pink nipple, nibbling at it as Gwen moaned with her eyes closed now.

"Get your panties off and help me suck him off," Ellen said as she pushed me onto my back.

"Let's see that pussy," I said smiling eagerly with Ellen holding my cock and waiting to see Gwen's cunt too.

"Oh god I haven't shaved in forever," she said with an embarrassed smile.

"Go ahead take them off," said Ellen to urge her on. "You won't get any of this delicious cock until they're gone."

"Ok," she said dropping her panties and hoping on the bed so fast that I barely got a glance at the thick tangle of dark hair between her legs.

With a naked woman on either side of me now I crossed my fingers behind my head and waited for what I was sure would be a spectacular blowjob. Their bodies were soft and warm against my legs as Gwen crawled towards my cock. Ellen smiled at her then sucked my cock deep down her throat before pulling it out and offering it to Gwen while holding it near the base. Gwen parted her lips and extended her tongue to lick my wet cock before taking the head inside her mouth. Taking a short way into her own mouth pushed it out and gave Ellen another turn. The women traded back and forth as my cock was sucked into one mouth and then the other. Ellen warned Gwen to go slow since I was so close to cumming. She let Gwen take hold to stroke me and left her alone with my cock for a moment as she came up to kiss me passionately.

Ellen cuddled into me as I wrapped an arm around her and we watched her friend give me a blowjob. Trading kisses with her I sighed happily as Gwen continued to suck away on my cock. She was still going painstakingly slow as she worked on my prick keeping me one good firm jerking from cumming the entire time. Ellen gave me one last kiss and then went down to join her again, taking over my cock for her turn. Both women began tonguing my cock together flicking up and down its length and fighting for space on the sensitive head. When they paused to share a sloppy openmouthed kiss I had to clench my groin tight to keep from blowing my load.

1...456789