The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should get going Ellie," I said holding her luscious body in my arms.

"No don't go," she pleaded holding me tight. "Stay with me, please."

"Not tonight," I said knowing my parents would start to worry if I stayed out all night without calling. It was too late to call now without waking them up. I tried to kiss her one last time but her lips were motionless beneath mine and she didn't say anything to me, turning her back as I walked out the door.

My anxiety rose as I walked back to her office where I'd left my clothes. We'd shared such a special night of passion together, it wasn't supposed to end like this. By the time I got to my clothes, I had another hard on from thinking of her and was worried I might have ruined everything. It was easy to figure out what I had to do next. A few minutes later I opened the door to her bedroom again and saw her sad face look up from the couch where she was curled up in her bathrobe with a blanket across her legs flicking through the channels.

"Can I come in?" I asked smiling as her face brightened.

"Come here hon," she said rubbing the place next to her.

"Well I mean if you're watching TV I'll leave you alone," I said turning as if to go again.

"Get back here," she laughed clicking the TV off. "Mmmm... god I've missed having a reliable cock to play with," she said kissing me as she threw herself into my arms. "Do you ever stop getting hard?" she asked dropping to her knees to give me a warm wet blowjob. She sucked me for a few minutes and then led me to bed by the cock.

She dropped her robe and got under the blankets, inviting me between her legs with a lust filled look. I started fucking her hard as I could until she cried out in ecstasy. When I had her on what I thought was the brink of orgasm I slowed down and made love to her slowly. We kissed as we screwed, neither of us able to get enough of the other. Picking up the pace again I slammed down into her cunt again until I was gasping for breath. Slowing once more she groaned in frustration after being so close to cumming. When I started ravaging her with hard strokes again she clamped her legs around me and help drive my cock deep inside her. Screaming as she came, she held my sweaty body to hers and didn't let me roll off her until she stopped trembling.

"Hold me Daniel," she said laying her head on the pillow next to mine. I bushed a lock of hair from her face and kissed her forehead as I placed my arm around her. "Thank you so much making me feel like a woman again," she said kissing me before closing her eyes. She fell asleep quickly, as did I after our wild night of fucking had run through my mind.

The next morning I woke her up to say goodbye explaining that I needed to get home. She wasn't mad this time, but wouldn't let me leave her bed until I'd fucked her twice and licked her pussy until she came. I didn't see her again until Monday unsure if our one amazing night would turn out to be more than that or not. At our meeting that afternoon she quickly removed all doubt over whether or not our love affair would continue. We didn't discuss the garden at all, fucking all over her bedroom for hours instead.

Insatiable only began to describe her sex drive. By the end of the week I was coming to her bedroom for a quickie each morning, fucking her again over lunch, and staying for hours each night. We were having sex five or six times daily and she still wanted more. As the weeks passed, she started to come looking for me any time of the day. She'd bring me inside stripping me down and attacking me as soon as we were behind closed doors. Her housekeeper must have known, but she never let on or said a word. There was one day Ellen pulled me inside a downstairs bathroom for a quick fuck and her housekeeper was walking down the hall when we came out giggling. I didn't care anyway, we were both single adults and it was none of her business what went on between us.

My mother complained that I spent too much time working, but my father said he was proud to see that I was willing to work hard. I'm not sure if he would have been as happy if he knew I was more interested in fucking my boss than anything else lately. Ellen had hired another laborer to make up for the slack since I spent most of my day screwing her now. She offered to buy me whatever I wanted clothing, shoes, stereos, cars, you name it, but I always declined telling her I felt awkward enough taking a pay check that some how got bigger each week, despite the fact I was doing less and less gardening all the time. She insisted on giving me one of her company credit cards, but it sat in my wallet unused the entire summer.

With the big garden party little over a week away now she asked me to take a job with the staff she was hiring for the night. She said I could earn some great tips if I served drinks to her guests and could spend the night in bed with her afterwards. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. She wasn't prepared to flaunt her young lover in front of her friends but it would give us a chance to stay close for the night at least. I couldn't blame her really, how would I have introduced her to my friends and family? 'Hey everyone meet Ellen. She's nearly twice my age, worth millions, and can't get enough sex. Oh and she's my boss too. I started out as her gardener but I spend most of my day fucking her now, so I guess that makes me her gigolo. ' I smiled at the absurdity of trying to explain her to anyone.

It was a Friday night and I was headed to her bedroom ready to spend the whole night with her, having told my parents I'd be staying at a friend's house. If anything she was becoming more eager to fuck every chance we got. No matter how often we fucked her pussy was always wet and my cock was always hard, I guess that's why we had so much chemistry in bed. I knew she would be waiting impatiently for me and went inside planning to start her off with a nice hard round of fucking.

"What's all this?" I asked seeing the rack of designer suits in the inner chamber of her bedroom.

"Oh hi honey," she smiled coming out from her vanity room. "I thought this would be more fun than having a suit tailored for you. I had one of my favorite stores send over a nice selection in your size range. We need to find you something for the party next Saturday." She was wearing the tiny white t-shirt with MILF written across it in hot pink letters that I had given her as a joke and a skimpy g-string that matched the pink color on the shirt. She looked so fucking hot tonight. The shirt was stretched ultra tight around her breasts and arms, ending well above her navel and it was easy to tell she was braless beneath it.

"I don't need a suit," I said.

"Yes you do," she said. "You can't wear shorts and a t-shirt to the party."

"But all of these?" I asked. There had to be twenty suits or more and twice as many ties and dress shirts.

"You can't just try on one or two hon, we have to find one that fits you right," she laughed. "You go take a shower first and I'll start matching the suits with shirts and ties." She looked beyond excited to have a chance to dress me up so I was willing to let her have her fun.

"That's one sexy looking ass," I said coming up behind her to kiss her neck with a towel around my waist fifteen minutes later.

"Here try this one first," she said with a quick kiss back. "Where are you going?" she asked when I headed back towards the bathroom with the suit she handed me.

"To try it on," I said.

"Since when are you so shy?" she laughed ripping the towel away from me to expose my hard cock.

I put on one suit after another, switching ties and shirts when she told me to. I didn't know why one tie was better than another or why she had me put on four different shirts with one suit before going back to the first shirt deciding it was the best after all, but I knew she was enjoying herself so I played along. She laughed and joked and kissed with me as I modeled the clothing for her. Rubbing my cock in one tight pair of pants she said they were no good unless they could let the crotch out. When I tried on another suit she said no, no, no soon as I had it on and laughed harder and harder when I kept saying I couldn't see what was wrong with it. When we'd gone through the entire rack there were three suits set aside in the "good" pile I had to try on again with an assortment of shirts and ties until she had decided on the complete outfits.

"Ok so we'll keep these three suits, plus all the shirts and ties we put on the chest," she said at last.

"Three?" I asked puzzled. "I'll only need one for the party. And look at how expensive they are. $150 for just a tie?" I said reading the nearest price tag, "I bet could get a suit for that much Ellie."

"Relax hon we might have to take the whole rack if you dribbled any cum on them," she laughed. "Besides with my daughter coming back a few days after the party I was thinking it would be fun for us to take a little trip where we wouldn't have to hide our relationship. There's nothing I'd rather do than fuck you Daniel, but wouldn't it be nice to go out for dinner sometime?"

"Things are really going to change when she gets back aren't they?" I said growing somber.

"Oh honey," she said hugging my naked body. "We'll have to be more careful but I'll still expect my daily dose of that incredible cock of yours."

I was still skeptical but there was a long night of fucking ahead of us now that the little fashion show was over so I focused on the present. Holding her close I kissed her deeply. She still had a tie in her hands and slipped it over my head, wrapping the end around her fist. Grinning wickedly she cinched it tight and gave it a sharp tug. I was like a dog on a leash and could only hope she'd be a gentle master. She led me to the bed and lay down, spreading her legs wide. Using her firm grip on the tie she guided my face to her pussy and yanked on it when I didn't start licking right away. Pulling the thin strip of material that obscured her lips aside I pushed my face into her pussy. I fingered her as deep as I could and nibbled at her clit carefully until she was bucking her hips against me. She pulled on my tie until my face hovered over hers and brought me down for a kiss. I lowered her g-string panties and fit my cock between her lips pushing it home.

"No leave the shirt," I said when she started to pull it off.

"You don't like my saggy tits anymore," she pretended to sob.

"Your tits are fantastic," I said sucking a nipple until it showed clearly through the wet material. "But you look so fucking hot in that shirt Ellie."

She released the tie and ran her fingers through my hair kissing me on the lips with a loving embrace. I'd been eager to fuck her hard, but was learning to sense her mood by now and knew she wanted some nice gentle sex. We continued to kiss back and forth as we screwed like two people in lust, if not love. When that thought went through my mind, it suddenly occurred to me that maybe I was falling in love with her. It certainly pained me to think about leaving her to go back to school in the fall. I wish there was a way she could come with me, just leave all this behind and live with me near campus. I didn't want her money or fancy cars, I wanted her beautiful body and unquenchable desire. I wanted her warm smile and sense of humor, I wanted her generous heart that made her quietly pay for an operation for the wife of one of the gardeners and put Gloria's three kids through college. There was nothing I looked forward to more than spending time with her. I decided we would take a trip if she wanted. I was even ready to tell people about us and they could all go to hell if they didn't approve.

"Oh my," she sighed from my passionate kiss. "I guess you really do like me in this shirt."

"The shirt has nothing to do with it. I... I don't want this to end Ellie," I said with desire for her in my eyes.

"Don't think about that," she said looking away. "Just enjoy the time we have hon."

"It doesn't have to end," I said. "You can come visit me at school and I'll sneak home every weekend. We can make it work, it's only for two years and then we can be together all the time."

"Oh Daniel honey believe me there's nothing I'd love more that that, but I couldn't do that to you. Don't you want children of your own someday?" she said sadly.

"I don't know... I mean I guess so but it's not something I've ever really thought about," I said.

"Well you should! There are lots of things you should be thinking about before you start talking about a future with me," she said angrily.

"All I want is to be with you," I said stubbornly.

"And what about when you're forty and I'm nearly sixty? Would you still want me then? Think about it honey, you don't want to be a young man and watch me grow old and..." she had tears in her eyes now. From the way she was talking I could tell she had thought about our future a lot and didn't see any possibility of a happy one.

"So what do we do then?" I asked feeling distraught.

"We make the most of what we have and deal with it day by day," she said with a forced smile. "It's easy for me to say there's no future between us, but it'll be another thing to wake up and say today is the last day I'll ever spend with you."

That night was the first night we spent together where we didn't fuck hard. We made love all night in her bed, in the hot tub with her wearing the wet t-shirt, on the balcony, and on the sofa as we watched a movie. We even ran down to the pool for a late night skinny dip and had sex in the cool water. After a night of tender loving that meant far more than the dirty rough sex we usually shared, we fell asleep together. I woke up in the middle of the night panicking over a dream that I'd left for school again already and was relived to find myself in bed with her at my side. There had to be a way to make this work, nothing this good should ever have to end.

The next morning we humped like maniacs to make up for what we'd missed the night before. I fucked her as hard as I could all morning giving her all the cock she could handle in just the right spot. It was amazing how the sex between us could completely change from one day to next and be just as satisfying either way. I wanted to leave at noon but told her since next weekend was our last before her daughter returned I already told my parents I'd be away on a road trip with some friends so I could spend the whole weekend with her. She was so excited that she pulled me back to bed and I didn't get a chance to leave until half past one.

The next week I was really busy in the garden. My duties had diminished over time, but I was still heavily involved with the redesign job around the fountain and gazebo. By Thursday afternoon it was looking like we were going to make it. It looked fantastic and I couldn't have been more proud and pleased over how it had turned out. I was so busy that Ellen and I had only managed to squeeze in a couple of quick fucks earlier in the week. To make sure we'd be done in time, I had the guys staying for a few hours of overtime everyday and was so tired myself by the end of the day that I would have been next to useless in bed anyway.

It started to rain late in the afternoon and the forecast had said it would keep up over night. I was disappointed but thanks to our hard work all week we should be finished tomorrow as long as the weather cooperated. Soon at the rain started I sent the guys home to rest, knowing I might need them for an extra long shift tomorrow. I was almost finished with the last flowerbed around the gazebo and was intent on completing it before I called it a day. I felt the rain stop dripping onto me and heard it beating softly against an umbrella.

"It's raining," she said. I hadn't noticed her approach.

"I'm almost done here," I said glancing up from her sandaled feet to a short white sundress and the wide umbrella she carried.

"I sent Gloria home early," she cooed seductively.

"I really need to get this done so it's ready in time for the party," I said trying to focus on my work.

"Fuck the party," she said. "I've barely gotten a taste of your cock this week. Look how wet I am," she said lifting the short dress to show me her dripping snatch and lack of panties.

"Please Ellie, just let me get this finished," I said. "This is the only part of the garden I'm involved in anymore. I worked all summer to make sure it was perfect for you."

"It's already beautiful out here hon," she said looking around. "You can finish the flowers later. I want to you to fuck me and I want it now."

I knew she wasn't going to leave me alone until she got what she wanted. Putting down my hand trowel, I noticed she was standing right in front the large plastic sheet we'd spread out to hold the soil as we worked. The rain had turned what little remained to a shallow pool of mud. My hands were filthy as I rubbed them together and looked up with a mischievous smile. She gave me a questioning look and then tried to step back as I grabbed her legs with my dirty hands.

"No," she shouted as I threw her over my shoulder, the umbrella falling from her hands as she held onto me tightly. "Stop it Daniel you're filthy!"

"I thought that's what you liked about me?" I smiled standing up to hold her over the mud.

"No don't let me fall," she pleaded looking over her shoulder to see the fate awaited her. "Hold me," she said when I took my hands off her legs and left her scrambling to hang onto my body.

"I'm not going to push you into it," I teased. "I'm just going to touch you here, and here, and here, and here," I said tickling her in all her most sensitive areas.

"Daniel!" she shrieked as she tried to maintain her grip on me. She was trembling and thrashing about, trying fruitlessly to resist the forces of gravity and my fingers that knew her body far too well. The rain had made me slick and soon I felt her lose her grasp to fall onto the sheet with a loud splat. "Mmmm..." she moaned pulling me down to kiss her. "You've been naughty boy," she said in a voice that drove me wild before slapping a handful of mud into my face with a girlish laugh.

"I guess you'll have to punish me then," I said kissed her and rubbing my muddy cheek against her face.

Ellen squealed as I continued to rub the mud from my face onto hers. Taking another handful she dropped in onto my head and worked it in like it was shampoo. I shook my head splattering it all over us as we laughed and kissed. It quickly descended into a full-fledged mud-wrestling match after that. Certain her white dress was already ruined, I ripped it open at the neck to expose her braless breasts and gave them a quick suck before dumping two huge handfuls of mud onto her chest. I pulled the torn dress over her breasts again and worked the slimy mud in beneath. Being far stronger and mounted on top, I had my way with her as she struggled helplessly. By using my body weight pressed down on her, it was relatively easy to keep both her arms pinned and still have one hand free to pour mud anywhere I wanted. I laughed as I covered her body with mud, her struggling only helping to coat her further. Her hair was matted with it and there were few places on her exposed skin that weren't mud covered.

"This isn't fair," she whined beneath me as I smiled down with a taunting look. "I give up," she said dejectedly, ceasing to struggle and looking away from me.

"Awe poor Ellie doesn't want to play when she doesn't get her way," I teased licking a patch of skin on her neck that had somehow remained mud free.

"Let me go!" she screamed but I held her tight until she stopped trying to escape again.

"Even covered in mud you look so sexy," I said letting her arms go and kissing her muddy lips.

The taste of soil in my mouth was a small price to pay for the kiss she gave me in return. I rolled off her and lay on my back in the mud, smiling as I waited for her to do her worst. She'd been waiting for her opportunity at revenge and immediately seized the advantage. Sitting on my chest, she used her knees to pin my arms trapping my upper body after kicking off her sandals. I was sure I could have used my legs to free myself whenever I wanted, but pretended to struggle with no way out. The elated look on her face was so endearing that I happily played along with the charade.

123456...9