All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 02'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
change the location

you should change the location to cross dresser and dump the story

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wrong Section

Not a loving wife, two very sick motherfuckers, neither of them even sure what sex they are. Crappy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ignore the closet gays and give us more!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Ignore the comments from the people who are afraid of what really turns them on.

A big one in their mouth would silence them!

And make them happy, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sad

This isn't hot, it's just nauseating. A writer expresses his or her innermost thoughts in their works. With that in mind, I recommend an immediate appointment with a psychologist for this writer.

jomarjomarover 17 years agoAuthor
Wow.

I'm surprised at the hate here. A story isn't automatically bad just because it's not to your taste. I will agree that with the comments it generated, it is clearly in the wrong category. I'll submit an edit and change categories, where, hopefully, it will be better received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re: Wow

No, it's automatically bad because it's inane and stupid. If you can't take honest reviews, don't bother posting shit.

jomarjomarover 17 years agoAuthor
re: re: Wow.

You must not be reading the same comments I am. I see words like "sick" and "nauseating." That tells me those people are responding to the crossdressing/gender play or snowball and not necessarily the writing or even the story itself. What is "inane and stupid" to some is a big turn on to others. That's why I'm changing categories. Also, I do appreciate constructive feedback. I listened to feedback on another story, rewrote sections based on that feedback and submitted an edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just look at the stories listed

If they are all femdom, gay, bi, TV TS TG wishes you know where the writer is coming from. I really hate someone trying to con me into reading a story type I do not like but I am doing more of story type checking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ignore the narrow minded

I liked it alot. I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters. Ignore the narrow minded readers who only stick to vanilla loving wives stories. Sesami street thugs.

jomarjomarover 17 years agoAuthor
re: Just look at the stories listed

Thank you for that constructive response and the balanced vote. I'm new to this and, having seen a wide variety of content in the categories, am finding the limits of them. I'm not trying to con anybody, so apologize if it felt that way. I will be more careful with descriptions and try to hit the right category as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great writing. Forget comments by the loser Sad

Sad you should not read stories on this site since you have some issues and an immature approach to adult erotic content. Please do us all a favor and stop your insults to the writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Searching For Readers Can Be A Bad Thing

By your own admission, certain subjects have a better chance in the holes where they belong.

Your ability is ok but why spend your energy defending your likes in the wrong pew.

After a short partial review of your efforts - you put gay in fetish then this cross fetish in Loving Wives.

Either learn the arenas or have someone help you - out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot, write more please

I loved it. I'd like to see her slowly reprogram him so he likes cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I just love it

Whatever the comments you get, I just LOVE your writtings. Please keep on this trend whatever is splashed on you!

redptcredptcover 17 years ago
Pretty good story so far.

I seem to enjoy the way you write but get a bit put off by some of the 'endearing' names! I guess some people do talk like that and I am not suggesting you change anything. I'm looking forward to enjoying the next chapter which I am about to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, he walked up the stairs in 3 inch heels. In the first place, since he can't fit into her clothes or her shoes, all of this would have had to be purchased ahead of time by his wife. Can't imagine she would get the school size right without him there to try things one. And I know for certain there's no way he walks anywhere in 3 inch heels without LOTS of practice. So you've got some of the details wrong which hurts the story.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Maybe it’s on the more realistic side, but so far this “lost bet” story is pretty boring, as I’m used to a lot more emotional action. 2 parts left so I’ll try and finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Bet Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Bet Series Info