The Big Time Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsten stood quickly from the bed. “What?”

“Just turn on your TV, you’ll see it.”

“Jesus, Simon.” Kirsten exited her room and entered her brother’s room. She turned on his television.

“Do you know where he is? Or how I can get in touch with him?” asked Katie. Kirsten was silent as she watched the talking heads expound on the extraordinary heroism and bravery of one Michael Torbin. “Kirsten?”

“Huh?” said Kirsten distractedly.

“Do you know how I can get in contact with Mike?” asked Katie again.

Kirsten watched the television for a few more moments before switching it off. “Let me ask you something first Katie.”

“Okay.”

“You and Mike had a relationship right?”

“I thought we still did,” said Katie.

Kirsten went back to her room and shut the door. “Could you tell me about him?”

“Um, okay. I figured you would’ve talked to him a bit on the film in Chicago.” Kirsten smirked. Figures that Michael never told Katie about them. “Anyway, he was a really nice guy, smart, caring. Understanding to a fault even,” said Katie. “Why do you ask?”

“Just wanted to see if I knew him as well as I thought I did.”

“I thought you were asking because you didn’t.”

“No, Katie,” said Kirsten. She paused for a moment. “I knew him.”

Katie slowly gathered the implications of Kirsten’s words. “Then what is this about?”

“Don’t get angry Katie. You don’t have to worry about that,” said Kirsten. “But I guess I should tell you what happened to Mike.”

***

Torbin Estate. Bethesda, Maryland.

“Michael Torbin, shown here in a promotional photo released by the movie studio, has been declared a hero by many of the Hollywood elite,” said the newscaster. “This comes after police released additional information about the shooting that occurred in downtown Chicago last Saturday afternoon.”

Sharon sipped her wine slowly as the box next to the newscaster’s head became enlarged, showing a clear picture of Sherry Lansing, head of Paramount Studios, standing in front of a group of reporters.

“We can’t thank Mike enough for saving the life of one Hollywood’s biggest stars,” said Lansing.

Freddie Prinze, Jr. appeared after Lansing. “I’d give this guy a kiss if I could.”

The clip cut to Tom Cruise. “The guy saved Kirsten Dunst’s life, I mean come on, is hero even enough of a word to describe him?”

Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt appeared next. “What can you say about a guy who takes a bullet for someone?” said Brad. “It’s kind of romantic,” said Jennifer. “It’s nice to know that there’s still some princes out there. Kirsten is so lucky.”

Sharon reclined in her bed with a satisfied smile, as if the accolades were all her own.

In his den, Joseph clicked through a bunch of Internet news sites. He never expected to see his son’s face on the web or for his son to do what he did. If, of course, any of that information was true. He pointed to another link when his computer dinged, signaling that his DVD was finished. Joseph took the freshly burned disk out of the tray and placed it in a case. Then he placed it in his private safe, a place that not even his wife knew about.

9:12 pm. Saturday, July 12. Michael and Thomas’s house.

*ding-dong*

Thomas got off the couch where a couple of his friends were sitting and went to the door. He took the pizzas from the delivery man and counted the cash in his right hand. “Hey! Which one of you didn’t put in? Willie, gimme the money!”

“Dude, why do you always assume it’s me?” said Wilson indignantly.

The man sitting next to him shoved him. “It’s always you, you cheap mother fucker.”

“Screw you Jimmy.”

“Willie, money!” said Thomas.

“Goddamnit.” He paused the game he was playing and fished some money out of his pocket. “Here.” Wilson held the bill over his head.

“You DO know where the front door is relative to the couch, right?” said Thomas.

“You guys will NEVER grow up.” The woman sitting in the recliner stood and took the money from Wilson’s outstretched hand to give to Thomas.

“Thanks Sam.” He finally paid the pizza man and brought the pizzas into the living room. After plopping them down on the floor in front of the television, Thomas retrieved a can of soda from the kitchen. “Alright, food, then business.”

“Mmmmmmmmmm,” said James as he wolfed a slice in three bites. He was a football player. Sam was a political science major and Wilson was a business major. They were all Chicago locals who also attended the University of Chicago with Michael and Thomas. Ten or fifteen minutes later they finished eating.

“So what’s this business about?” asked James.

“I need to call in a few favors,” said Thomas.

“Don’t you have to DO a favor before you can call one in?” asked Wilson.

“Man shut up,” said Thomas. “Anyway, Sam? You know what’s going on, tell them.”

Sam took a bite out of the crust of her slice of pizza. “You three are going to break into a police kennel and rescue Mike’s dog X.”

Wilson and James stared at her in silence for a few moments. “WHAT?!” exclaimed Wilson.

“Wait, you’re not coming because…” said James.

“I’m the one who is going to get you access to the building. Don’t worry, it’ll be a cakewalk,” assured Sam. “I can get you the key to the back door from my father. From there, you just make your way to the cages. The only hard part is finding the key to the door of X’s cell.”

“Who’s going to have the key?” asked James.

“You’re actually considering this?!” said Wilson.

“Hey I love a good caper,” said James.

“Distracting Sam while Tom snuck out of her mom’s bedroom was a caper! This is breaking and entering!” exclaimed Wilson.

Sam’s eyes widened in shock. “WHA-“

“They close at eight, so we’ll be going in around nine,” interrupted Thomas. “There are security cameras, so don’t wear that shirt that says ‘WILLIE’ across the front.”

“Wait a second Tom!” snapped Sam.

“Sam I’m trying to save Mike’s dog here alright!” said Thomas, doing his best Steve Zahn impression. He pointed at James and Wilson. “In?”

“Hell yeah,” said James.

“No!” said Wilson.

“Come on man, do it for X,” said James.

“I’m not going to jail for a freaking dog,” said Wilson.

“Look, we need you alright? We can’t do it with only two guys,” said Thomas. He looked up as he thought a moment. “Well, we probably could, but it would be a lot more dangerous. We’ll probably get caught if you’re not there.”

“Yeah, then how are you going to feel?” said James.

“Guilt trips? Yeah, they don’t work anymore,” said Wilson.

“Fine. Sam will sleep with you if you do it,” said Thomas.

“Or maybe I’ll go home right now and forget about giving you the key before X gets a poison needle in his stomach!” said Sam.

“Calm down everybody,” said James. “Sam, Willie doesn’t have all the facts straight okay? Tom was never in your mom’s bedroom. It was yoursister’s bedroom.” Sam stared at him like he was a moron. James turned to Wilson. “Come on Willie, Mike’s a friend and you know how attached he is to that dog.”

Wilson slumped back into the couch as he contemplated their request. “And Sam will SO sleep with you if we pull this off,” said Thomas.

“Alright! That’s IT! I’m leaving!” Sam stood in a huff and rattled the windows when she slammed the front door shut behind her.

“My parents are going to be so pissed.” Wilson groaned. “I’m in.”

11:47 pm. Deep. Los Angeles, California.

Deep was a thumping club in the heart of Los Angeles. It had the usual atmosphere; strobe lights cutting blue and green swaths across the dance floor, a young DJ spinning tracks, lots of gorgeous young women leaving little to the imagination.

Kirsten and Eliza arrived together, dressed to kill. Then again, maybe kill is the wrong word; maybe maul or maim. No matter what word one would use, whichever man was caught in their sights would certainly not complain. For that matter, neither would a woman, especially when that woman is Rose McGowan.

“Wellwellwell look at you two,” said Rose as Kirsten and Eliza found the booth she was lounging in.

“Don’t tell me we’re the early ones,” said Kirsten.

“Nah, Shannon and Anna are out on the dance floor. I’m just taking a break.”

“Aww, all alone?” said Eliza as she slid into the booth next to Rose. “Poor you.”

“Yes, poor little me,” said Rose as she and Eliza snuck a quick peck.

“I’m going to the bathroom, I’ll be right back,” said Kirsten.

Rose watched Kirsten’s ass bounce as she walked away. “Mmm.” She turned to Eliza. “Looking forward to meeting Anna?”

“I’m always looking forward to meeting the new recruits,” replied Eliza. “Have they been properly drilled?”

“In one sense of the word, yes. In the other sense, well, not yet,” said Rose with a wicked little grin.

Eliza looked at her. “What the hell does that mean?”

“It means no, I haven’t buttfucked them with a strap on yet, but yes, I had them eat my pussy until I creamed all over their pretty faces and then I returned the favor.” Rose sipped her drink. “Duh.”

“Oh.”

Two women were giggling and nudging each other as Kirsten entered the bathroom. She cast them a sideways glance as she checked herself out in the mirror.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this but they oughta get a room,” said one woman.

“Why can’t you believe that you’re saying that?” said the other woman. “I don’t care how clean the ladies room is, you don’t do that kind of thing here.”

“Do what?” asked Kirsten.

“Perk up your ears honey.”

“We should leave them to their ‘privacy,’” said the other woman as they left.

Kirsten watched them leave and then followed the woman’s advice and perked up her ears. After a few seconds Kirsten shook her head, only hearing the dull thudding of the music from the club. She turned the faucet and wet her hands. Reaching for the soap dispenser she noticed in the mirror what appeared to be two pairs of feet in one stall. Suddenly the moans she did not hear before began to echo off the walls.

She rolled her eyes. “They SHOULD get a room.” Kirsten finished washing her hands and left the bathroom. She made her way back to Rose and Eliza. “They must be putting something in the water.”

“Huh?” asked Eliza.

“Two girls were going at it in the bathroom,” said Kirsten. “They weren’t too shy about it either.”

“Who?” demanded Rose.

“I didn’t stick my head under the door to find out who they were Rose.”

“Why not?” asked Eliza.

“Those fucking sluts!” snapped Rose. “I told them to wait until you guys got here. Oh there’s going to be some trouble up in this bitch now.” Eliza and Kirsten began cracking up. “You think I’m joking.”

“No, we think you’re funny when you’re mad,” said Kirsten.

Rose got out of the booth and walked briskly through the dance floor towards the bathrooms. “This should be fun,” said Eliza.

“Is she on, like, a crusade to gay every woman on the planet?” asked Kirsten.

“I don’t think ‘crusade’ is a strong enough word,” said Eliza. A few minutes later they saw Rose pulling two women towards the table by their ears.

“We all know each other here,” said Rose as she let the two women go and squeezed into the booth between Kirsten and Eliza.

“I haven’t met them before,” said Anna Faris.

“Hi Kirsten, Eliza,” said Shannon Elizabeth.

“No pleasantries. On your knees and under the table you fucking sluts,” ordered Rose.

“I’m not getting under there!” said Anna.

“You didn’t have a problem getting down and dirty on a bathroom floor,” said Eliza.

“Now move,” said Rose.

“I want the blond one,” said Eliza.

“Heyyyy, we’re not pieces of meat you know,” said Anna. Shannon had already disappeared under the table. “I’m not going to do this with someone I haven’t even met before.”

Eliza reached across the table and shook Anna’s hand. “Hi, I’m Eliza, nice to meet you.”

“Feel better?” said Rose.

She thought a moment. “A little,” said Anna as she snuck under the table.

“Make me proud ladies,” said Rose. She looked at a red faced Kirsten who was slowly rubbing her hand on the table. With a deviant grin she looked down and saw a distinct bulge under Kirsten’s skirt that could only be a pussylicker’s head. Rose flipped the cloth back with a flick of her wrist and coaxed Kirsten’s legs open wider so she could get a better view.

Shannon’s nose was buried in Kirsten’s pussy and her tongue was like an eager puppy dog, jumping and licking excitedly. She was confident in her sexuality and had no issues eating whatever pussy was placed in front of her. Her previous encounter with Rose was more of a reawakening rather than an initiation. For Anna though, things were decidedly new and seductive.

Rose looked to her right and saw Eliza gently brushing Anna’s blond locks away from her face. “Don’t worry, we’re the only ones that can see you Anna.”

“I know, but I mean, I at least got to know Shannon a little bit before we, uh, went to the bathroom together,” said Anna with a slightly confused look on her face.

“Grew up in Boston, love Italian food and I’m a Capricorn,” said Eliza. “Good?”

Anna looked up at her. “I like Italian food too.”

“Oh enough of this,” said Rose. She pulled up Eliza’s miniskirt around her hips and revealed a panty-less pussy to Anna’s nervous eyes. “Do you like Dutch-Albanian food?”

“What?” said Anna, her eyes locked on Eliza’s freshly discovered pussy. Eliza and Rose could not tell if Anna was confused because she did not realize that Eliza was Dutch-Albanian or because she was distracted by such an appetizing sight. After a few seconds it did not matter because Anna pressed her face to Eliza’s pussy as tightly as Shannon’s was to Kirsten’s. Eliza had a lecherous smile on her face. She ran both of her hands through Anna’s soft blond hair and made sure that Anna would not get a breath of air until her duty was fulfilled.

The scent of Eliza’s sex filled Anna’s nostrils and she dove into Eliza’s cunt with reckless abandon. Anna lapped away as fast as she could, anxious to taste and eager to please. She was already all hot and bothered from her trip to the restroom with Shannon but the act of pleasuring another woman gave her even more of a kick. Anna was softly moaning even though her moist pussy was unattended even by her own fingers.

Kirsten knew what she was in for if she accepted an invitation from Rose McGowan. She knew that it was going to be a good time and probably nothing more. After the trials of the last few weeks of her life, mindless pleasure was welcome relief. While Shannon was likely not an air headed ignoramus, Kirsten was hardly interested in her mind at the moment. This was about as free from the real world as she could get.

But when Shannon stuck a pair of slick fingers up Kirsten’s tight little twat a certain type of reality came back to Kirsten. Shannon’s tongue was quite the playmate for Kirsten’s clit and they were busy playing an odd game of tag where neither one wanted to run away. Somehow she could hear Kirsten’s soft whimpers over the music and they drove her wild. Shannon reached down into her pants and began to finger herself. Her panties were still out of place from when Anna had her face down there.

Knowing that her pleasure was still to come, Rose stretched out and crossed one ankle over the other as the other two seated females writhed in pleasure. “Hey Billy!” called out Rose to a man walking past the table. Billy was an old conquest of Rose’s.

“Hey Rose, what’s up?”

“Would you be a dear and get us some drinks?” asked Rose sweetly.

The last time Billy did something for Rose he got quite a bit in return. “No problem, what do you want?” he said eagerly.

Rose looked at Eliza. “Eliza?” She had difficulty forming coherent words. All that came out of her perspiring red face was a half moan half laugh.

Billy scratched his head. “What did she say?”

“I don’t know,” said Rose with enough inflection that Kirsten knew what was coming next. “Kirsten, did you understand what Eliza said?”

Kirsten’s leg jerked as Shannon gave a little nibble to her clit and the table shook. She was not able to hide her pleasure any better than Eliza and Billy would soon deduce what was going on. Kirsten grabbed Rose’s thigh with the hand that was not holding Shannon’s head to her pussy and pinched as hard as she could.

“OW!” Eliza reached over and did the same thing. “OW! Stop it!”

“Uhh, I’ll just go get you guys some beers alright?” said Billy, confused. He walked towards the bar.

“Jeez what are you doing?” said Eliza.

“Um. Pleasuring you?” said Anna nervously.

“Quiet you.” Eliza grabbed Anna’s hair and pressed her face back into her snatch. “You know what I like to drink,” she said to Rose.

“Well excuuuuuse me,” said Rose. “Maybe I’ll take my dolls and go home.”

“NO,” said Kirsten emphatically. “Oh god.” She looked down into Shannon’s bright and eager eyes. “Five more minutes, please? Five more minutes!”

“I can go for a lot longer than five minutes Kirsten,” said Shannon. “But let’s see if I’m even going to need five minutes.” She doubled her finger fucking speed and spat directly onto Kirsten’s clit.

Kirsten clenched down hard on Rose’s thigh as Shannon slurped on her clit. “Fuck!” said Kirsten under her breath. Shannon kept the tip of her tongue pressed up hard against the little nub before her and refused to let it get free, no matter how much Kirsten’s hips writhed. By now her fingers were so slick that friction had nearly vanished. What it actually meant was that Kirsten was just about to come.

An ultra-pleasant wave of energy washed over her body as she gushed cum all over Shannon’s face. Shannon let up on Kirsten’s clit but continued to lap at her labia, mentally comparing Kirsten’s flavor to Anna’s. As the tide of pleasure subsided Kirsten gradually eased up on Rose’s thigh, leaving a large red spot on her alabaster skin. Rose rubbed her thigh then reached down and dragged her finger across Shannon’s glossy cheek. She stuck her finger in her mouth and shut her eyes, savoring the taste.

Eliza got a charge out of watching Rose treat her finger like a cock and urged Anna to step up her efforts. “You’re not going to let Shannon show you up like that are you?”

“What do you mean?” asked Anna.

“Check out the look on Kiki’s face.” Anna popped her head up past the table and noticed the lazily happy grin Kirsten was now sporting. “Now don’t you want to see that look on my face?”

Anna’s lower lip jutted out. “Ooh, you’re going to have an even bigger smile on your face when I’m done!” Her head disappeared back under the table.

“Good girl,” cooed Eliza as Anna hooked her arms around her legs and pulled her pussy even closer to her face.

Anna was far from ready to challenge Shannon for pussy eating proficiency but she was not one to back down from a challenge. Even if she was sort of fumbling around down there like a teenage boy. After a few moments of licking it became abundantly clear that she should keep her tongue on Eliza’s clit. Eliza was wet enough as it is and needed no more preliminaries.

“Oooooh, yes, like that,” groaned Eliza. “I wanna see those fingers disappear inside my fucking pussy.” Anna immediately shoved three dainty digits straight up into Eliza; she was not messing around. A wide grin gripped Eliza’s face.

“Ah ha, drinks,” said Rose as Billy returned. “Thanks Billy. Run along now.” Billy put the beers on the table and Rose held one out to Eliza.

Eliza snatched the bottle from Rose’s hand and turned it nearly upside down, pouring the bitter liquid down her throat. Anna licked Eliza’s clit one last time and an orgasm gripped Eliza’s body. Somehow she found a way to moan delightedly into the bottle and drink the beer at the same time, all without spilling a drop.

“Maybe I’ll go get a beer for myself too,” said Billy when he saw the satisfied look in Eliza’s eyes. He disappeared into the crowd.