The Big Time Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, this is perfect,” said Kirsten as she held it up and looked through the sights. The weapon felt absolutely perfect. Its size and shape seemed as if it was custom made for her. “When can I take this home?”

“There’s a lot of other options-“

“The girl knows what she wants,” said Jessica.

“Even so, she has to take a safety test and we have to do a background check before we can sell it to her,” said Malik.

“How long is that going to take?” asked Kirsten.

“Not long at all,” said Jessica as Malik was opening his mouth to answer. “Why don’t we let her try out the gun Malik?”

Malik sighed. “Bill isn’t back from lunch yet. I have to watch the store.”

“Let me do it then,” said Jessica.

“I can’t, you’re not certified.”

“You know I know what I’m doing,” said Jessica. “Come on, she’ll be fine.”

Malik put his hands on his hips. “Let me do the instruction first, then you can take her to the range.”

“Fine,” said Jessica. She waited with one raised eyebrow as Malik gave Kirsten basic safety instructions. “Whenever you’re done I’ll be in the back.”

A few minutes later Malik finished up and showed Kirsten to the private shooting range in the back of the store. There were only two lanes and a thin partition dividing them. Malik handed Kirsten eye and ear protection before letting her into the range. Jessica was in the right lane and her purse was hanging on a hook on the wall. She was holding a Sig Sauer 228 at her side. Kirsten watched her closely.

Jessica took a deep breath as she stared lasers into the paper target hanging from the ceiling twenty five yards downrange. In a flash she raised the pistol up to eye level and squeezed off the entire magazine in mere seconds. Kirsten visibly jerked at each shot even though she was wearing ear plugs. With the practiced movement of an expert Jessica ejected the spent magazine and inserted a second clip. Thirteen more pieces of metal flew towards the helpless target at more than two thousand feet per second. After punching the “return” button the target came back to Jessica and her enraptured onlooker, complete with twenty six fresh new holes in a pair of equal sized six inch groupings.

Kirsten adjusted her earmuffs. “Guns are really, really, really loud.”

“Huh? You’re going to have to yell for me to hear you.”

“Guns are really, really, really loud,” said Kirsten again.

Jessica turned around. “Yes they are. That’s why you always have to wear ear protection. Ready to try out that Glock?”

“Mmhmm,” said Kirsten as she stepped into the stall Jessica was standing in. “Is that good?” She pointed at the target Jessica was removing from the track.

“It’s spectacular actually,” said Jessica. “Not to brag or anything.”

“Oh that doesn’t sound like bragging atall,” said Kirsten with a playful roll of her eyes.

“Let’s get started.” Jessica showed Kirsten the particulars of loading and firing the Glock 19.

“This is hard,” said Kirsten as she loaded 9 mm bullets into a magazine. Her thumb was already sore and she had only loaded four rounds into the magazine.

“Your hands will get stronger pretty quick. Here, let me finish loading it, I wanna get to the fun part.” Jessica’s fingers dragged across Kirsten’s knuckles as she took the magazine from her.

“Thanks,” said Kirsten. She watched with amazement as Jessica loaded the next thirteen rounds in the same time it took her to load the first four.

“Here you go,” said Jessica. “Twenty feet should be a good start.” She attached a human silhouette target to the track on the ceiling and punched a few numbers into the keypad to her right. The track brought the target out into the range.

“How far was yours?”

“Seventy five feet,” replied Jessica. “See how it feels.”

“Okay.” The magazine glided into the handle of the pistol easily and locked into place. After cocking it she gripped the gun like Jessica had shown her and pointed the gun at the paper hanging from the ceiling. The trigger resisted her pull but relented easily and released the firing pin. The blowback caught Kirsten off guard and she nearly dropped the pistol.

She paused after that first shot to absorb the intense feeling of firing a weapon for the first time. Kirsten had held her arms as steady as possible but the gun still ended up pointing at a near forty five degree angle. She steadied her hands and fired another shot. This time the gun was at more of a forty degree angle, progress Kirsten was happy she made. A minute later the slide locked back, signaling that the magazine was empty.

“You can breathe now Kirsten,” said Jessica.

Kirsten pursed her lips as she let out a long stream of air. “Wow.”

“Better than sex isn’t it?” said Jessica as the target returned to their end of the range.

There was a slightly annoyed look on Kirsten’s face as she looked at the target. There were only eleven holes and some of them were on the fringes of the paper, not on the silhouette at all. “Well I’m certainly better at that than I am at this.”

“Oh really,” said Jessica coyly. “It took a lot of practice before I got good at shooting, so don’t worry about it.”

“I want to go again.” Kirsten began loading the spent magazine.

“Quick recovery. I like that,” said Jessica. “I’ll go grab a few more targets.”

Kirsten adapted to the Glock 19 rather quickly but still had trouble maintaining any sort of accuracy. After a few dozen rounds she found herself sweating from the concentration. She gently put the pistol down and pressed the “return” button on the control pad. Kirsten wanted to pound her fist in frustration when she got a better look at her target as it came back to the front of the range. Her shots were obviously scattered and out of control.

Jessica was a little calmer but only because she was much more familiar with the feeling of power firing a pistol bestows upon its user. Shotguns and rifles had more kick but they looked like they had more kick. The average pistol looked harmless in comparison but there was a lot of spark in that little package and that was what excited her most; the unexpected might.

She suspected Kirsten was feeling the same way, and damn if she did not look sexy holding that black Glock 19 in her hands. Kirsten even made the gawky plastic eyewear look good. Jessica looked back down at her gun and grinned to herself. This was as good as foreplay could get. She looked into Kirsten’s stall and saw that she was loading her magazine again. Jessica snuck over to the door as Kirsten began firing again and locked it.

Observing Kirsten from behind, Jessica waited until she finished her clip and began loading it again. “Can I offer you a little help on your aim?”

“I was wondering how long you were going to let me fumble around back here,” said Kirsten with a frustrated smile. “This isn’t going to be much use if I can’t hit anything.”

Jessica grinned and walked up to Kirsten. “Get into your stance?” Kirsten raised the pistol and aimed down the range. Jessica looked up and down at Kirsten’s legs and hips. “It’s easier if you have a more even stance. You’re in a combat stance, like what you would see in movies. Here.” Jessica pressed her hand to Kirsten’s thighs and moved one leg back and the other leg forward.

“Okay.” Kirsten aimed and fired.

“Maybe you’re not aligning the sights correctly,” said Jessica. “You want the front sight to be lined up with the rear, and aim just under what you want to hit.” Kirsten fired again. “Hmm.” Jessica stepped close to Kirsten and reached around her with both of her arms. Her breasts brushed slightly against Kirsten’s back, her hardened nipples getting a tiny little thrill. Putting her hands around Kirsten’s she carefully adjusted her aim. “Alright. Try that.”

Another shot rang out. Kirsten smiled widely as she saw the new hole in her target. It was dead center of the head. “Oooh, thanks.”

“Let’s try hitting the torso now.” Jessica slowly lowered Kirsten’s hands.

Kirsten took a breath and fired. “Yes!” said Kirsten excitedly. It was a bulls-eye shot. She put the gun down and turned around, giving Jessica a high five. “Wow that was great!”

“You are such a quick learner, it took me a week before I could do that.”

“Oh yeah right,” said Kirsten. She picked up the last target Jessica perforated. “Look at this thing, you didn’t even overlap any of your shots.”

“You think that was intentional?” said Jessica. “Try my Sig, I think you’ll like it.” She went around the partition and retrieved her gun and a full magazine of ammunition. “Safety is already off. Just slam it, cock it, fire it.”

Kirsten put the magazine into the pistol and pressed the slide release. She tried to remember the motions Jessica had shown her and began firing. With every slow, methodical shot her lips curled up ever so slightly. By the time the slide locked back there was a radiant, toothy grin on her face. Kirsten put the gun down and gave Jessica a big hug. “I can’t believe I just did that!”

It felt pretty good getting such a tight squeeze from Kirsten. Especially one where their nipples were so blatantly rubbing against each other that it could not possibly have been unintentional. Jessica gladly returned it. “You’re incredible,” said Jessica softly.

“What?” The two of them were still wearing ear protection. Jessica looked at her and mouthed her words again. “I can’t hear you.” Kirsten turned her head and removed her earmuffs. Turning back she found a pair of voluptuous lips suddenly pressed against hers. She stood surprised for a few seconds before pushing Jessica away. “Whoa.”

“What?”

Kirsten took Jessica’s ear muffs off. “What was that?”

“I’m sorry Kirsten,” said Jessica. “I just get really, really worked up when I’m on the range. I noticed that you were getting kinda excited too.”

Kirsten looked down at her chest and noticed the distinct outline of hard nipples poking against her shirt. “Oh. Well, you know, it’s just that I’ve never done this before.”

“Oh?” Jessica’s excitement increased markedly.

“I don’t mean ‘that,’ I mean this.” Kirsten held up the pistol.

“Oh.” Jessica pouted ever so slightly. “At least I got to take your gun virginity.”

Kirsten laughed. “And it was remarkably painless too.” There was no denying the feelings percolating in her mind. The rush from firing a weapon seemed to go straight to her erogenous zones and watching Jessica wield a gun so effortlessly drove her wild.

Jessica ran her finger along the barrel of her Sig. “We do have some privacy in here.”

Kirsten crossed her arms, never taking her eyes off of Jessica. “And?” It was difficult to avoid grabbing Jessica and tasting those lips again.

“If I don’t get a little relief, I’m just going to have to go home and take care of that all by my lonesome. But now you’re here to take care of it for me. I don’t want to put a gun to your head,” said Jessica. “But I could, couldn’t I?”

“That won’t be necessary. If you want it, take it,” said Kirsten as she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it in Jessica’s face.

“That was easy.” Jessica lunged forward and took Kirsten in her arms, planting a lengthy kiss on Kirsten’s lips. As their heads twisted and turned Jessica flicked the clasp open on Kirsten’s tight bra and drew it off her shoulders. She broke the kiss and went immediately down to Kirsten’s chest, eager to play with those hard nipples that were teasing her earlier.

Little shots of pleasure hit Kirsten’s brain as Jessica sucked on one nipple while tweaking the other. She leaned back against the partition, clasping her hands on top of her head. Jessica rabidly licked Kirsten’s flesh, going back and forth until each nipple was glistening with her saliva. Then she reached for Kirsten’s jeans but Kirsten pulled her face up to hers and let Jessica suck on her tongue.

Now it was Kirsten’s turn to get a taste of breast flesh. She unbuttoned Jessica’s blouse and was somewhat relieved that Jessica was braless. In the heat of the moment Kirsten always seemed to fudge up the removal of the other woman’s bra. No matter, she had two handfuls of exquisiteness and proceeded to lick them like sweet scoops of ice cream.

Jessica’s hands were not content to sit on top of her own head, instead guiding Kirsten as each nipple became too sensitive for her aggressive attack. Kirsten’s blond locks smelled of Froot Loops, making Jessica chuckle.

“What?” asked Kirsten.

“Nothing baby,” said Jessica. “But I think it’s my turn now.” She unbuttoned Kirsten’s jeans and tugged them to the floor. A pair of sexy white cotton panties came down next. Jessica was amazed at the wetness that greeted her roving eyes. Kirsten was positively dripping. She may have found shooting even more arousing than Jessica did.

“Eat my pussy Jess, I need it so bad!” cried out Kirsten.

“Oh I know honey, I know.” Jessica dragged her finger across Kirsten’s labia slowly and it came back glistening with her juices. “Oh wow, look at that.” She stood up and waved her finger under Kirsten’s nose.

Kirsten opened her mouth and latched onto Jessica’s finger, licking it clean. Jessica watched with amazement at the eagerness that Kirsten sucked her finger. It made her even hornier to know that Kirsten could be as nasty as anyone. Jessica pulled her finger away and kissed Kirsten, seeking the flavor that Kirsten seemed to enjoy so much.

Deciding that the best course of action was to go directly to the source, Jessica pressed Kirsten hard against the partition and knelt down. She licked her lips with anticipation but then giggled about it. Why bother? The wetness between Kirsten’s legs was going to be all over Jessica’s face in a few seconds.

“Please, Jess, what are you waiting for?” asked Kirsten desperately. Jessica was so close to Kirsten’s cunt that she could feel her breathing right on top of her clit, teasing her even worse.

Jessica’s response was more than adequate; an enthusiastic sweep of the tongue that momentarily wiped Kirsten’s pussy clear of her juices. But as quickly as they were gone they came back. Jessica had the unenviable task of making sure that Kirsten went home nice and clean. So, she lapped away as sensuously as possible, coaxing Kirsten ever closer to an orgasm.

Kirsten fiddled with her nipples as she moaned loudly. She was well aware that the whole area was sound proofed and let loose with the horniest cries she could muster. It was too much for Jessica to take without a little satisfaction so she jammed one hand down her shorts and began to rub herself furiously.

Even then it was not enough and as much fun as she was having eating Kirsten out she was ready for some tongue love in return. Jessica gave Kirsten’s clit a tiny little nibble and was rewarded with a rather forceful thrust of Kirsten’s hips. She began swiping the little nub side to side with the tip of her tongue. Kirsten began bucking like a horse, her sensitive clit sending shockwaves throughout her body.

“Ohmygod Jessica!” said Kirsten. “It’s too- too- much!” Jessica latched onto Kirsten’s curvy hips and slurped her clit. She held on tight as Kirsten shrieked and bucked so hard the partition shook. Kirsten was flailing as she teetered at the edge of an orgasm.

“It’s never too much Kirsten.” Jessica gave Kirsten’s clit another slurp and was the grateful recipient of a torrent of girlcum splashing across her tongue. Bullets rained down over Jessica’s head, knocked off the countertop by a woman in the throes of a mind warping orgasm.

Kirsten yanked Jessica up and kissed her frantically while reaching down to undo Jessica’s shorts. Someone knocked on the door. “Hey! Guys you’re not supposed to lock this door!” yelled Malik.

“Go the fuck away!” yelled Jessica before she began kissing Kirsten again.

“I have a customer out here, let me in!”

“NO!” Jessica could have yelled all she wanted but Malik could not hear a word she was saying. She also knew that Malik would simply go around the back of the store and use the other door if they did not let him in. “That boy has AWFUL timing,” whined Jessica. Still trying to catch her breath, Kirsten began to get dressed. “What now?”

“If you think you’re getting away without letting me have a taste of your pussy, you’re dead wrong,” said Kirsten.

Jessica smiled happily. “My place or yours?”

“My place,” said Kirsten. She paused and thought a moment. “I just need to buy a bed first.”

9:29 pm. Friday, July 25. O’Hare International Airport. Chicago, Illinois.

The Wachowski brothers were looking for someone to star in the next big thing after the Matrix trilogy was completed. They were Chicago natives and made a point of that by sprinkling references to the city throughout the first Matrix film. The next big thing was going to be another high tech extravaganza, although the hook this time was going to be even better than bullet time.

Eliza walked through the airport terminal, slightly jet lagged and very annoyed. She did not wish to be in this city at the moment but somehow Simon had convinced her that there was a “huge” opportunity for her here. It all smelled fishy to put it pleasantly. She was not suspicious by nature but she knew how frequent these “huge” chances were. The whole “meeting with a producer” angle was rife with B-movie opportunities.

Not wanting to attract attention, Eliza opted to have a taxi waiting for her outside of the airport instead of the limousine the brothers offered. “Take me to here.” She handed the driver a slip of paper with the Larry Wachowski’s address on it.

“Really? That’s where you’re going?” asked the grizzled driver. “That’s not a safe part of town.”

The driver’s words should have given her more pause than they did. “I can handle myself. Just drive.”

A little while later Eliza got out of the taxi into the brisk Chicago night. There was nothing about that area that was inherently insidious. It was a well-lit street, clean and lined with little shops and restaurants. She was standing in front of the right apartment building, but it did not look like the kind of place a successful Hollywood director would stay in.

Eliza checked the date book in her purse and confirmed the numbers. “Maybe I wrote it down wrong.” She began walking down the street to check a different combination of address numbers. Eliza groaned irritably as she came upon a Chinese restaurant. Pulling out her cell phone she dialed the home phone number of Larry Wachowski.

“We’re sorry, that phone number is no longer in use. Please hang up and dial again,” spat a recording.

“What the hell?” She dialed Simon’s cell phone. “Hey Simon, what’s going on?”

“Eliza?” said Simon.

“Yeah, I’m at-“ Suddenly she was jerked backwards and her cell phone clattered to the ground. “HEY!”

“Eliza?” said Simon.

The assailant pulled her deep into the dark alley and clamped a black cloth soaked in chloroform across her mouth and nose. Eliza kicked and struggled mightily but whoever was holding on was substantially more powerful than she was.

“Eliza?” said Simon again.

Slowly she became limp. The assailant dragged her back towards his car and placed her in the back seat, tossing a blanket over her to hide her from any onlookers. He pulled out of the alley and into the night.

In Los Angeles, Simon put his phone down. With a nervous breath he turned the volume back up on his television.

11:54 pm. Club X.

Consciousness gradually returned to Eliza’s woozy eyes. She blinked a few times and became dimly aware of the shackles binding her wrists and ankles, holding her flat against a wall. Her head felt like it weighed a hundred pounds but somehow she was able to look up and around the room.

The walls were stony gray and had various chains and leather restraints attached to them. In fact, chains and restraints seemed to be attached to the floors and ceilings too. In the middle of the room was a large, shiny metal torture rack. Eliza knew what kind of place she was in now. The average club did not maintain this sort of equipment. The metal door to her right swung open and a man walked in.