The Big Time Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna gazed up at Eliza hopefully. “Well?”

“You know, it wouldn’t be fair for me to compare you and Shannon,” said Eliza. “After all, I don’t have all the information.”

“I could tell you who’s better,” said Rose.

“Eliza, let’s trade spots,” said Kirsten. “I want to find out for myself.”

Eliza chuckled at Kirsten’s audacity. It was somewhat unusual. “Sure.” They quickly straightened themselves out and circled around the table into each other’s respective seats. “What are you waiting for bitch, start stucking! Bonnnnng!” Shannon burst into laughter. “Does my pussy look like I’m joking?” said Eliza.

Anna was becoming overwhelmed with the naughtiness of her situation and the positioning of yet another dripping wet pussy before her lips. A few feet south Anna was rip roaring to go too but there was not much that she could do to get out of her position. And her knees were getting sore. “Oh well,” whispered Anna to herself just before she dipped her head to feast again of woman.

While Rose was happy to share, it was more because of the fact that she was taking these ladies home rather than any real altruistic leanings. There would be plenty of time to enjoy them later. So Rose continued to sip her drink and content herself with watching her two friends be pleasured by two of her new friends.

Now that bragging rights were at stake, Shannon and Anna raced furiously to the finish line. Kirsten and Eliza were taken along for the ride, enjoying every moment and every moment punctuated by the odd stare from another club-goer. This time Rose made sure to give Eliza and Kirsten her hands to squeeze rather than the tops of her thighs. When the orgasms hit, however, the result was largely the same; deep red marks made even more crimson from the contrast with her pale skin.

“Well,” said Rose as she rubbed the soreness out of her hands. “My favorite song is calling out to me on the dance floor. Shall we?”

“I haven’t even come down yet Rose,” said Kirsten breathlessly.

“You’ll be going down soon enough,” said Rose. “Let’s go.”

The three seated women got out of the booth. Anna’s head poked up and looked around nervously before the rest of her followed. Shannon simply crawled out from under the table. “Looking for a contact lens,” she said nonchalantly to a passerby.

Some Sean Paul song pounded through the club as the five gorgeous women entered the dance floor. After getting her battery charged (or drained), Kirsten went for the first attractive face she could find, which happened to be a young, sandy haired man who was already working on a gorgeous brunette. A little shake and shimmy, however, immediately drew his attention and soon he and Kirsten were in a near dry hump. Rose and the others fanned out and found (or took) dance partners as well.

After a long while Rose gathered her troops. She gradually worked Shannon and Anna towards the back of the dance floor near the wall where Eliza and Kirsten were dancing. Rose whispered in Kirsten’s ear.

“Now?” said Kirsten.

“You can’t have all the fun,” said Rose. “Don’t worry, no one will see. Unless they look.”

“Fine.” Kirsten approached Anna. “Would you mind taking a few steps back?”

“Um, okay,” said Anna. She stepped back.

“A few more.” Again Anna stepped back. “One more?” Anna bumped into the wall. “Good.” Rose went over to Eliza and Shannon and herded them towards Kirsten and Anna, forming a wall that, combined with the noise and darkness, just might disguise what was about to happen.

“What are you doing?” asked Anna. A deep French kiss from Kirsten answered that question. “Everyone can see!”

“You. Are. Too. Worried,” said Kirsten. If she could survive a bullet wound, she can survive rumors of her getting chummy with a girl in a club. Even when “chummy” meant “nasty lesbian sex.” Kirsten shrugged. “But if you don’t want to then you don’t want to.”

“Wait!” Anna stopped Kirsten from turning around. “Okay! Okay!” Feeling like a cheap slut, she pushed Kirsten down by her shoulders.

Kirsten giggled and peeked under Anna’s skirt. She chuckled again as she realized that she could not see anything. So instead she reached up and felt around with her fingers, discovering Anna’s askew panties. “Looks like I’m batting clean up, eh Shannon?” said Kirsten. She flipped the front of Anna’s skirt over her head. “Guess I’m going to have to rely on touch to find my way around,” she said to herself. “And taste. Hee.”

Like a homing missile Kirsten’s tongue crashed into Anna’s clit, making Anna squeal with pleasure. That was just a tease of course, Kirsten’s tongue slithered back down to Anna’s labia and began licking up Anna’s dew. She squeezed Anna’s butt and made sure that Anna’s growing squirminess stayed in check.

Rose turned around and moved towards Anna. She nudged Kirsten forward until she could comfortably stand in front of the panting woman leaning against the wall. Putting her arms around Anna’s neck, she drew her forward into a kiss. Rose had discovered long before that night that kissing women was much more fun than kissing men. Anna had only figured out this utterly obvious fact very recently but was as enthusiastic as could be.

Meanwhile, Kirsten was showing Anna’s clit just how soft and accommodating a woman’s lips could be. They were like tiny pillows, providing total comfort to Anna’s engorged clit. A comfort that provided the perfect distraction; a wet finger inched slowly towards Anna’s backside and then began teasing her asshole.

Anna’s eyes popped open about the same time one finger sank into her ass. The kiss broke as she gasped in pleasure. “Oh my god! Blonds RULE!” Eliza, Shannon and Rose all stared at her.

Kirsten went on the offensive as Anna’s asshole gripped her finger so tight there was no way another could make its way inside. She slathered saliva over Anna’s clit and then licked it away. She repeated this action over and over, prompting Anna to grip her head with both hands and press her face into her pussy even harder.

Pushing her finger in as far as possible and then back, Kirsten worked Anna to a feverish pitch that had Anna crying out in ecstasy. Luckily, noises like that blended into the general clamor going on around them. Anna eyes were wide open. They took in every flash of light, every writhing body on the dance floor, everything to make sure that Anna knew that she was having an orgasm in front of dozens and dozens of people.

Her high pitched cries prompted Kirsten to ease up on the gas pedal. A few moments later Kirsten took Rose’s place, giving Anna a little kiss. “We DO rule.”

Eliza was rubbing her hands together in anticipation when Shannon’s beeper went off. “Oh no. It’s my husband. I have to go.”

“No you don’t,” said Eliza.

“I’m so sorry, but I do. Rose, I need a ride,” said Shannon.

“Oh so Kirsten gets to have all the fun?” said Eliza indignantly.

“I know I know, I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

“If Rose is leaving, I have to go too,” said Anna. “She’s my ride.”

Kirsten shrugged. “Alright, guess I’ll see you guys.”

“Oh yeah, you’re all okay about this you slut,” said Eliza half-seriously.

“This place is dead anyway,” said Rose. “Come on, let’s go.” She and her two underlings walked off.

“What did you call me?”

“I called you a slut, you slut,” said Eliza. “What are you going to do about it?”

“I’ll show you!” Kirsten grabbed Eliza’s hand and pulled her towards the bathroom.

2:16 am. Monday, July 14. Michael and Thomas’s house. Chicago, Illinois.

Thomas was standing in front of the mirror in his bedroom. He pulled a black sweatshirt over his head. With some old Halloween makeup, he painted his face black and then straightened his dark jeans out. He almost wished he was strapping on a pair of night vision goggles and sliding a clip into his MP5 submachine gun.

“Yo Solid Snake. Stop staring at yourself. Willie’s here,” said James from the hallway.

“Finally.” Thomas turned around and followed James into the living room. “You guys ready?” Wilson and James nodded.

They piled into Thomas’s car and headed towards the kennel. “Are you sure you want to be the getaway driver?” asked James.

“Would you please not refer to it as a getaway?” said Wilson. “And yes, I want to be the driver. I’m sure as hell not going inside.”

“I don’t know about him driving Tom,” said James.

“It’s a bit late to voice your opinion about that now,” said Wilson.

“Jimmy, as long as we don’t screw up, Willie will be fine,” said Thomas as they stopped at a red light.

“What if we come running out of the kennel screaming with a hundred dogs and a few speeding bullets chasing us?” asked James.

“Then you’ll be running all the way back home because I’ll be looong gone,” said Wilson.

“See? Reassured now?” said Thomas. They drove past the front of the kennel and then around to the back. Thomas and James got out of the car as Wilson slid over into the driver’s seat. James pulled his ski mask down over his head as Thomas unlocked the back door and opened it.

“So which cage is he in?” whispered James after they tiptoed inside.

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know? How are we supposed to find him then?”

“Easy. These are his favorite doggie treats,” said Thomas. He took some out of his pocket. A dozen mutts erupted in anticipation.

“Put that shit away Tom,” shouted James.

Thomas began flicking the treats into the cages. “I brought them just in case something like this happened.”

“What about when they’re finished eating?”

“Hurry up and find those damn keys then, I’ll find X.”

James snuck out of the cage area and to the administrative offices. He turned his flashlight on and began checking the rooms. A nearly inaudible mechanical whirring stopped him in his tracks. He gradually turned around and looked straight into the security camera hanging from the ceiling.

Thomas flashed his light into each cage, nearly jumping out of his boots when the eyes of a captive Doberman flashed back at him. “X? Speak X, let me know where you are boy come on,” whispered Thomas. He whistled but the other dogs began barking too. “Damnit. Why the hell are there five black labs in here?!” There were no identifying marks on the cages except for a number. He had to find the list matching the cages and the animals.

“The thing has to be around here somewhere.” He found a desk in the corner of the room and began to rifle through it. “Here we go.” He found a clipboard and scanned through the listings attached to it. “Number eight.”

He went back to the cages and found X. “Hey boy, we’re gonna get you outta here okay?” X barked once. “Here.” Thomas dropped some treats into the cage. “As soon as Jimmy gets back here, we’re going.”

James slowly reached for the nearest doorknob and twisted it. Finding it locked, he reached for the next one. Locked. Trying not to panic he reached for the next one. By the fifth locked door he was officially panicking. “They can’t see my face right?” he muttered, trying to calm himself down. He finally happened upon an open door. “No. Of course they can’t.” The cops in a police squad car rolling by could see James standing in the lobby rather clearly.

He quickly ducked under the desk and turned his flashlight off. “Shitshitshit.” James lay still for a moment. Then he slid out from under the desk but something was holding onto the top of his ski mask, nearly pulling it off. “What the fuck? Goddamnit,” said James as he pulled his mask down to find a sticky wad of pink gum stuck to it.

James inched to the side of the desk and glanced outside. The police car had stopped and the cops were getting out. “Fuck. Keyskeyskeys.” As stealthily as he could he checked the drawers of the front desk. Finding nothing, he glanced around the room desperately. Through the darkness he spotted what looked to be a set of keys hanging on the wall. He got into a crouching position, ready to dash at the keys and get back to the cage area.

There was a slight thump as one of the cops cupped his hands on the window looking to the street and inspected the lobby. “There’s definitely someone in there.”

“You’re seeing things,” said his partner.

“I know someone is in there with a flashlight.”

“Well so what? Just a bunch of mutts in there.”

“It won’t hurt to check it out.”

His partner groaned. “Fine. You want to pick the lock or should I?”

Oh boy thought James. He took a deep breath and jumped up to grab the keys.

“Hey!”

He ran back into the hallway and into the cage area, locking the door. “Get him out! It’s time to go!”

“What’s going on?!” asked Thomas as he caught the keys James tossed to him.

“Do it! Cops saw me!” said James frantically.

“Oh fuck.” Thomas tried key after key as the cops pounded on the door.

“Hurry up!” The dogs became agitated and barking furiously.

Eight keys later the lock finally turned and Thomas let X out. “Alright let’s go!”

“Gimme the keys!” said James.

Thomas tossed the keys to him and headed for the back door. James unlocked as many cages as he could before he followed Thomas and X out of the kennel. When one of the cops broke the door down he was greeted by a dozen frantic animals running dashing out the door.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Wilson started the car and shifted into gear as Thomas, James and X ran towards him. “You were serious about the dogs?!”

“Drivedrivedrive!” yelled Thomas as he, James and X jumped into the car.

A few of the liberated animals chased after the car for a few blocks before disappearing. “I can’t believe you were fucking serious about the dogs!”

“At least there weren’t any bullets,” said Thomas.

“Yeah,” said James. He chuckled. “Slow down Willie, we don’t need to get pulled over. So we’re all getting parts in Mike’s next flick right?”

“Don’t look at me Jimmy,” said Thomas. “My shot at show biz went down the drain along with Mike’s.” X barked a few times. “Oh yeah, X’s too.”

“Dude, X doesn’t know what the hell you’re talking about,” said Wilson. “He’s a fricking dog.”

“Yes he does, don’t you X?” said James.

(bark!)

“See?” said Thomas.

“Man shut up. It freaks me out when you talk to the dog like that,” said Wilson.

“So where’s the post-felony party?” asked James.

“I don’t know. McKinney’s? Joe’s?” said Thomas.

“We should hold them up first,” said Wilson. “I’m a little short on cash.”

“You’re a little short on a lot of things.”

“Hey! We’re dressed for it right?”

“Just drive Willie,” said Thomas. They passed by Joe’s on the way to Thomas’s place. “Besides, Steve would kick the shit out of us, right?”

“Probably,” said James. He looked at X. X looked at Thomas. Thomas looked at Wilson.

“Don’t bother,” said Wilson. “I’m already turning around.”

1:24 pm. Friday, July 18. Outside Larry’s Guns and Ammo.

Kirsten looked up at the simple, effective sign hanging over the door to the gun shop. The window display sported an assortment of shotguns and rifles, neither of which she was looking for. She scratched her arm nervously and looked around. Kirsten had been trying to make this trip for the last week and a half. The more she thought about the shooting, the more she realized that she could have done something about it if she were armed.

She could have stopped Michael from doing something so reckless with his dog. She could have prevented him from getting shot. Everything could have been different. But somehow she was still nervous about buying a gun. Kirsten knew she was doing the right thing, so what was the problem? As she reached for the door a patron suddenly came out and Kirsten jerked her arm back in surprise.

“Excuse me,” said the woman as she walked down the street.

Kirsten became more and more self-conscious as she nervously stood outside the small gun shop. Any number of wild rumors and speculation could get started if someone saw her purchasing a weapon. But Allen had told her that this place catered to the rich and famous and was known for their discreteness. That last part did not fill Kristen with confidence but she removed her sunglasses and entered the shop anyway.

“Good afternoon miss,” greeted the young, handsome clerk. “What can I do for you today?”

Kirsten looked around at the two other customers browsing the racks of rifles before answering. “Hi, um, Malik?” The clerk nodded. “I’m here to buy a gun.”

Malik grinned. “Well, I’d guess that you are.”

Kirsten approached the counter, embarrassed. “Um, I mean, a handgun. But I really don’t know anything about guns.”

“That’s not a problem at all,” said Malik. “All the employees here are DOJ-certified safety instructors. I can tell you everything you need to know in order to purchase and carry a firearm in this state.”

“Okay,” said Kirsten. “So what do I need to know?”

“The first-“

“Malik,” said the customer looking at the shotguns. “Come on now, you know the policy.”

“Don’t you start Jess,” said Malik. “This is one of Allen’s clients and he asked me to take care of her.”

Kirsten turned her head and saw Jessica Alba walking towards them. “Hi Jessica.” The two of them were formally acquainted, having met briefly at an awards show, but not friends.

“Hi Kirsten. It’s nice to see you again,” said Jessica. “You know Malik, I’ve never heard someone say ‘DOJ-certified’ as smoothly as you.”

“Thank you,” said Malik. He looked back at Kirsten. “Now miss Dunst, what kind of handgun are you looking for?”

“She said she doesn’t know anything about guns,” said Jessica.

“With all the rounds you pop off back there I’m surprised you heard that,” said Malik. “Anyway, I know what she said, I was getting to that.” Malik pulled Kirsten a couple feet down the counter away from Jessica, who put her hands on her hips. “Are you looking for something for target shooting, competition, personal protection?”

The fact he was asking her made Kirsten feel much more at ease. It was virtually impossible to not know what happened to her but he was acting like she was just another customer. “Personal protection.”

“I know theperfect gun,” chimed Jessica.

“Ah, no, Jessica,” said Malik. “Don’t listen to her miss.”

“Kirsten,” said Kirsten.

“Of course, Kirsten. She’ll probably try to outfit you with an AK-47,” said Malik. He pulled a set of keys of his belt and unlocked the display case. “We have a very nice selection of compact, easily concealed pistols that are perfect for self-defense.” He reached inside the case and pulled a pistol out and placed it on a cloth on top of the glass. “This type of pistol is called a derringer. That means-“

“Show her this one,” said Jessica, tapping her finger on the case a foot away from Kirsten and Malik.

“Can you please just let me get my spiel out of the way without interruption?”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Fine.” She tapped her foot impatiently as Malik gave Kirsten the lowdown about types of pistols. “Okay. NOW will you show her the Glock 19?”

“You know, there’s like a hundred other gun stores you can go to,” said Malik as he relented and showed Kirsten the pistol Jessica insisted she try out. “See how this feels.”

Kirsten gingerly picked up the gun with her right hand. The polymer of the ergonomically shaped pistol grip was cold to the touch but it snuggled comfortably against her palm and seemed to warm immediately. It was surprisingly heavy but only because the last gun she held was a plastic keychain water pistol. She pulled the slide back and found that peculiar “ka-chunk” sound particularly satisfying.

“Glocks are superbly simple and practical weapons. The only controls other than the trigger are the slide release and the magazine release. The safety action is unique in that you don’t have to do anything to make it safe except keeping your finger off the trigger. You can drop it, kick it, or throw it and it won’t discharge,” said Malik. Kirsten pressed the slide release and smiled slightly as the slide clanked into place. “It might be a little too big to carry with you during normal days though. We’ve got some other pistols that are smaller and just as effective.”