The Birthday Wish

Story Info
Shawn's secret birthday wish.
1.5k words
3.8
40k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn woke up to the sound of the bathroom door closing. He groaned in frustration as the light of morning pierced his tired eyes as he turned his head and buried it under his flattened pillow. Trying frantically to return to his interrupted dream, he drained out the noises going on downstairs in the kitchen. Giving up on getting back to sleep, Shawn lazily remembered that his parents had gone to visit friends of theirs the previous night and would only be returning at the end of the week, giving him the entire weekend to celebrate his nineteenth birthday in an empty house. He wondered who the stranger was making noise in his kitchen, and quickly got up and hurried down the stairs in the tacky "Happy Birthday!" boxers which his aunt had given him the previous afternoon.

Getting anxious, Shawn turned the corner and entered his kitchen to find Jenna standing over a pan; the smell of bacon filled the air and Shawn suddenly realized how hungry he was. "Happy birthday, sexy! Hey, nice boxers by the way..."

Jenna had been Shawn's girlfriend for the past two years, and he couldn't have been happier. They had their share of arguments, as any pair did, but for the majority of the time they were the perfect couple. Jenna had long red hair, and she wore it straight. She was fairly tall for a female, and had sexy long legs. Her medium sized breasts looked great in the white tank top she was wearing, and her nipples could be seen through the material. She wore her tightest black pants, his favorite, which complemented her meaty ass. Shawn could feel his cock begin to twitch.

"I decided I would start off your big day by making you breakfast, but then I remembered that I can't cook." Jenna stammered, as I noticed the burnt bacon crumbled up in the pan. She looked disappointed, but Shawn couldn't resist how cute she looked with an egg beater in her hands. He motioned toward the stove, turned it off, and put his arms around her waist. He kissed her gently on her soft lips, and smiled. "Thanks sweetie."

After scraping away for a few minutes at the blackened breakfast, Shawn and Jenna went upstairs to lie on the bed and talk. They snuggled together, Shawn facing his girlfriend's back. He began to feel an erection as she pushed her sexy ass against his member. "You know, your birthday isn't over... I haven't given you your gift yet." Jenna hinted.

Shawn gleamed in excitement as he anticipated what was coming. Jenna always gave him birthday sex, and it was hot! She went all out, purchasing a sexy outfit and everything. Shawn leaned in for an electrifying make out session, but was shocked when his girlfriend stopped him with an outstretched hand. "Not today love, I have to get ready for tonight. It's a surprise, you'll love it." She teased. Jenna got out of bed and kissed Shawn on the forehead. "Happy birthday baby," she said softly, and walked out the door.

Still hard, Shawn watched his girlfriend walk down the stairs and heard the front door close. He moved his hand underneath his boxers and grabbed his shaft frantically. Pumping his cock until cum shot between his fingers, Shawn wondered what Jenna had planned for him.

Jenna did not call Shawn again until 10:30 that evening. She told him she would meet him at his house in fifteen minutes, and to get ready for his special gift. 'Finally,' Shawn thought as he hung up the phone, a little birthday sex would do him some good. Half an hour went by, and Shawn began to wonder what was taking Jenna so long. He sat on the couch, and turned on the television. After the first half of 'American Idol' had completed, Jenna knocked on the front door. He didn't like 'American Idol' really, but there had been nothing else on, plus, some of those girls were really sexy. Opening the door, Shawn squinted to look at Jenna in the darkness of the night. She looked so hot in her black lacy top, which showed off her cleavage. She wasn't wearing a bra. "God, I've been waiting all day for this," Shawn muttered, as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the stairs to his room. "Not so fast," Jenna said sexily, "We're going out."

"What!? You have got to be kidding. Where are you going dressed like that?" Shawn wondered. He became very curious, as well as frustrated, as this is the second time today that Jenna had left him hard. However, he followed Jenna out the front door and into her Honda. They drove for about ten minutes, when Jenna stopped at a strange house which Shawn had never seen before. She told him to wait in the car, as she walked through the front door of the house and disappeared. Nearly fifteen minutes went by, when a figure appeared on the porch. It was Jenna, and she waved her finger, motioning for Shawn to come in the house.

There were no lights on, and Shawn could hardly see what was in front of him. Not saying a word, he grabbed Jenna's hand and followed her to a dark room. His girlfriend turned on a light, and pushed Shawn toward the bed. Jenna laid Shawn flat on his back, and mounted him. She leaned in for a kiss as Shawn ran his hands down her back and cupped her ass. The two were sharing an intense kiss, when Jenna stood up. "I'll be right back..."

Shawn was alone in the strange room for nearly five minutes, when he decided to look around the room. There were pictures on the walls, which he began to study. His cock sprouted to full length when he saw the girl in the pictures. He recognized her, Katie. She was Jenna's friend, who he had found extremely attractive. He often fantasized about fucking her, but tried his best not to show Jenna the lust in his eyes when Katie was in the room.

"Like that picture?" A voice rang behind him. He turned quickly to see Katie standing at the door, wearing a white miniskirt and a black bra. "That's me in Mexico, pretty cool eh?" She said, walking toward him.

'Oh my God...' Shawn thought to himself... 'What the hell is going on here?'

His question was answered as Katie sat down on the bed and patted the empty space beside her. He slowly walked toward her and sat down. He opened his mouth to speak when Katie quickly filled his mouth with her tongue and locked him with a kiss. "Not a word... "She warned.

Shawn didn't need to be asked twice. He put his hand on Katie's chest and slammed her back on the bed. She made a shocked squeal, but didn't object. Shawn moved his hand up her leg, all the way to her ass, when he realized she had not worn any underwear. His cock was fully extended and needed to be relieved – Fast. He pulled her close to him and shoved his tongue in her mouth, swishing it around with hers. Meanwhile, he moved his hand to the front of her, and forced her legs open, shoving two fingers in her wet pussy. She writhed on the bed, moaning through the kiss and began fucking his fingers, moving her hips back and forth. Feeling close to an orgasm, she quickly stood up and unzipped Shawn's jeans and pulled down his boxers, revealing his unbelievably hard cock. Pre-cum flooded his dick and Katie sexily licked the tip, making Shawn breathe fast and his heart beat quickly. As she engulfed his cock in her mouth, she moved her lips up and down his shaft until he could no longer take it. She moaned as he lifted her up by her waist and placed her pussy against his swollen cock. Katie lowered herself on Shawn's dick and began rocking back and forth. Getting a good rhythm, Katie and Shawn were fucking like crazy; her moans and screams filled the room. This was a fantasy of his for so long.

It wasn't until then that there was a soft knock on the door. Shawn panicked as he saw Jenna standing there, but calmed down as she smiled deviously. "Happy birthday baby" she whispered as she approached the bed. She sat next to Katie who still had Shawn's hard dick in her wet pussy. Katie and Jenna leaned into each other, and Jenna grabbed Katie's hair as she pulled her in closer for a kiss.

Katie continued rocking Shawn's cock as Jenna licked his chest and balls. Filling up to the brim, Shawn got on his knees and pulled his girlfriend on all fours. He started pumping her ass, and reached around to finger her pussy. Katie watched eagerly, and moaned as Jenna spread her legs to eat her pussy. Shawn could feel his own orgasm coming, as removed his cock from his girlfriend's ass. Both girls used their tongues to lick his cock, and Shawn shot his load of cum onto their faces.

This was the best birthday ever, he grinned.