All Comments on 'The 'Blacklion' Ch. 02'

by thebruce2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brutal on the eyes

Please break up the chapters as they are too long. When reading on computer screens, exceptionally lengthy paragraphs make reading difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Impressive!!!

I was beginning to think that Chapter One was a one hit wonder. I am real glad that you wrote a second chapter.

The lead up is quite intense. The final sence with the deep tissue message was amazing erotic. I was really drawing to the overwhelm power the blacklion exercised over the hot babe. If a girl is render so submissive with only his fingers, I can't wait to see the total enslavement to his greatest muscle. WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blacklion has answered my dreams

Thank you for such a enjoyable story that is so close to the hearts of many women.

The slow progress of the story, while erotically painful, has begun to portray an image of raw manhood that I have had hidden in the dark reccess of my mind since an early teenager. The image of male godhood for our mortal female eyes has been revealed in your talented writting. Thank you and please post more now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just another nigger story

black monkey would be a better title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Steamy

I like it. The pressure is building. Can't wait to read more. Bring it on. Personally, I like that you started with anal on the Canadian babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
We need more!

More please! A very hot story that deserves attention. Your fans are waiting.

bev38EEbev38EEover 16 years ago
Thank You!

I've only discovered your first chapter and eagerly anticipate enjoying the next chapters. You've taken several of my secret fantacies -wellhung muscular black man-

and done an exceptional job with a well written, highly erotic story. Thank you again.

CrisIdolBouncerCrisIdolBouncerabout 16 years ago
Sexy stud, incredible achievement

Blacklion is an incredible stud, a tremendous creation. I love everything about him: his dark skin, straight hair, the fact his skin deflects water from it like a just waxed car. He's big and muscular; a god, an adonis, and you deserve major props for the way he's brought to life. He's big and potent.

Every woman goes to Jamaica hoping to meet a man like him, especially gals like me.

Everything about the story is thought-through. I love the fact he's not only handsome and strong, but has a brain as well, and eccentric hobbies (though in part 3 you should spend a little less time on them, as they're tangental to the story - I read these for the hot and nasty action, not an astronomy lecture). I'd love to see Blacklion travel around the world: making love to women in Paris and Singapore and all that.

Things I'd like to see in a future Blacklion story:

1) He needs to get with a wealthy white woman, maybe older in her forties, to be his sugar mama;

2) I'd love to see him perform feats of strength. Cracking walnuts between his pecs, all that.

Does the blacklion have any male friends? How do they feel about their strong, handsome friend?

Blacklion should take up Martial Arts. With his body and strength, he'd be explosive.

Does Blacklion like Asian or Latina women?

How about "Blacklion goes to Africa?" Maybe it's to meet his relatives. Maybe he really IS royalty! Wow, that'd just beat all, if in addition he was an honest-to-God Prince.

Please email me or send me feedback, I love this character and eagerly look forward to next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was complete crap, and so boring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous