The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice stops the vibrator as Donna pulls her strap-on out of Joe's ass. Alice picks up the dildo that she had been using before to fuck Joe's ass, it had fallen off of his chest onto the table top. She coats it from the puddles of cum that are on Joe's fat belly, brings it to his lips, slaps his face hard and he regains some semblance of consciousness.

"Here you go cum slut, lick this clean. Good little piggy." Joe's tongue is out, sliding along the surface of the dildo, licking up the mix of his cum and lube used in his ass. He's quiet, submissive, not moving, not quite awake or aware. Donna takes the dildo out of the harness around her wide hips and coats the head of it in the remainder of the cum on Joe's belly.

Alice moves aside allowing Donna to bring the fake cock head to Joe's mouth. Donna tells him harshly "Here slut, start to learn how to suck cock. Lick the cum and your ass juice off. I want my nephew to be serviced by a happy cock sucker who knows his way around a dick." Joe opens his mouth and Donna puts the head of the fake cock between his lips. Joe swirls his tongue around the silicone, licking off the juices. Tears have formed in his eyes and he's quietly sobbing.

Alice takes two gold chain necklaces from the now diminished pile of goodies Donna had brought. Dangling from each chain is a small padlock key. Alice puts one around Donna's neck, kissing her in the process. She places the other around her own neck, uses it to unlock the cock cage.

Donna helps her putting it on Joe's red and abused looking cock and balls – they secure it and lock it up. They are on either side of Joe's compliant body, finished they lean into each other and kiss long and hungrily.

Alice signals Dan to stop taping, he shuts down the camera. Alice and Donna remove Joe's bonds and tell him to get off the table.

Joe rolls to his side, sits up and slides off the table, slumping to his knees. He wipes the tears from his eyes and face, sees that Alice is pointing to a spot in front of the couch. Joe crawls to it, the makeshift collar still wrapped around his neck and the attached leash dragging along between his legs.

His hurt and throbbing cock, balls and ass are a constant painful reminder of his degradation; the constriction and pinching of the cock cage the defining symbol of his new role. He stops and waits for her command. "Kneel there cum piggy, I think between Donna and myself we can cook up some more hot and fresh cream pie. You better still be hungry."

Joe tiredly nods his head in agreement and kneels. "Yes mistress, I'm ready for more. Please mistress let me serve you. I'll always be ready to serve you. Thank you mistress." He hangs his head, exhausted, ashamed and broken.

12