All Comments on 'The Blizzard'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
Yea Right Slut

you would be on your knees in a NewYork second. And your back after that.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE WAS GROWING

the inside passengers were becoming aquainted, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Not enough outraged twit to straying twat ratio !

Assuming this was written for humorous effect, Clive should have been trapped with wife and Geoff for max black comedy quotient. The post rescue interrogation scene wasn't bad but still a shadow next to scenes like ' Yukon' or ' South Sea' where 'shortcomings' of lesser male insofar being trapped in primal circumstances are immediately apparent.

This had the makings of a winner. Goon or Monty Python antics are always welcome in this genre, where grim demeanors are rule of thumb. I appreciate the effort & thank the author.

Loving Wives is not an easy or forgiving tightrope literary-wise, to 'silly walk'. The fact that UK Researcher has done it before would make him a definite candidate to be surprised & severely oppressed by the intellectually anorexic Anonymous Inquisition.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 10 years ago
I dunno

You've continued to grow as a writer, which is more than most can say, but you still lean heavily on the setup and then rush through the impact.

calclovercalcloverover 10 years ago
As well written as your stories are...

I always get the feeling that I have read them before.The names change the situations change a little bit but it is always the same. I understnd your obsesion with cuckodry. Whatever floats your boat. I would just think that once you would go outside your safe formula and write something different.Just to predictable

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Good story

You expected the outrage that will tumble on you of course, and will no doubt ignore it. A well thought out story and so much better than the stereotype stuff that this site is full of.

Harsh61Harsh61over 10 years ago
Temption

The story line is very nicely narrated. The situation made Her indulge into sex is acceptable;justifying the surrounding and loneliness with a strong capable stranger.

The happening is on mutual stand which is been enjoyed by both. Most important thing is ,She is has made to forget the incident.

Regards,

monsterer23monsterer23over 10 years ago
it seemed pointless to read after:

"I retained bra and panties my modesty would be sufficiently protected. Well that was my decision until the last moment when on impulse I removed those garments as well. It seemed POINTLESS not to" ?????

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
good story

wife's view is self-serving and not very honest

Clive's view and reaction is much more honest

Very well written with an emotion-evoking and interesting plot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Very odd

In teaching and sales, the recommendation is : "tell 'em what you're gonna tell 'em...then tell 'em...then tell 'em what you told 'em!"

NOT SO MUCH in fiction!

Weird!

4*

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
You're one of my favourite authors

But I must admit putting the synopsis right on top has ruined the story without even reading it. It took all the mystery of what will happen away.

Bad move!

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Excellent

The wife experienced the same emotions and alienation that many abduction/rape victims endure. You captured her plight perfectly in my mind and my wife's mind; she works with rape victims daily.

The characterizations, consistent actions by all characters, the story itself, all of it among your best. Clearly 5*.

...except for one minor thing that others have commented on. The synopsis at the beginning almost prevented me from reading it. I already thought I knew what the story was and I wasn't sure I wanted to bother.

I'm so glad I did.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
great job

Despite the awkward beginning the story was first rate. Clive never stood a chance poor sod.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Well done

A very good, well thought out storyline and a well written story.

The story seemed to be real and the characters seemed to come alive in the story.

A very enjoyable story.

Thanks for the read.

gabaagabaaover 10 years ago
So Realistic That It Was Depressing

Well-written and extremely readable. Personally I liked the synopsis at the beginning.

It was very realistic and believable but the overall effect was very sad. She permanently damaged her marriage to man she professes to love 'with all her heart' (well she sure showed that's a lie) for a cheap thrill which she doesn't regret. She says she wouldn't do it with Geoff if he showed up again but carefully avoids saying she wouldn't do the same thing if she had the time all over again. She never answered her husband's question about whether she would have lied to him if she had become pregnant because 'to answer truthfully would only make matters worse'. As a wife she really is an evasive piece of work. Rather a bleak outlook for her husband then. No wonder he's often depressed. Why would he trust her ever again?

Of course the fact that I became so concerned about the outcome shows how good the story was!

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago
Still wonder

I still wonder what the bitches in all the UKcickold stories would do if the husband went off and had an affair with a knockdown supper hot 20 something?

All the wives are the same guiltless gutter sluts that look at the husband as a walking checkbook. The husbands a spineless weak nothings, hell they are the definition of WACC.

roadrunnervaroadrunnervaover 10 years ago
Very Well Done

A very well done story, though the synopsis at the beginning should have been omitted. At the very most maybe a very short teaser that doesn't give away too much.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
So

So she loved her husband, but he and the marriage are both far worse off due to her "adventure", but she has no regrets....how can she look at the pain her husband endures in his depression, and how the damage to the marriage cont's on and yet not have regrets.....UK I think your character is missing a couple key characteristics for a loving wife- love and compassion for her spouse. She had her adventure, managed to keep her damaged husband and marriage....not really concerned about anything else is she.

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
Works very hard

to rationalize cheating. Why? Not erotic.

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
Interesting

I've read this author's stories before. As with Matt Morneau's stories, I admired the quality of writing but was ultimately put off by the predictably common theme of the coerced cuckold who never gets revenge, with indignities heaped upon him by his "loving" wife and her lover(s). Nevertheless, I gave this one a go, and it was different.

It had a much greater sense of realism to it, a far more interesting plotline, and depicted a much more nuanced basis for the cheating and the wife's and husband's reactions to it (I especially appreciated the wife's defense of her savior when confronted by his status as a wanted murderer-her loyalty to him was interesting and believable). The characters were internally consistent, even in their inconsistencies. In short, it was a very good story.

The cheating-wife-as-erotica theme is played out in the sex scene itself-its focus was all about the difference between the experience with the husband and the lover; the size, the frequency, the physique, the simple fact that he was a different man, etc., etc. I appreciate a good sex scene, but, to me, that emphasis is not erotic, but to each their own.

I found the long-term fall-out realistic as well: the mistrust, the slow physical return to near-normalcy, the lingering damage to the marriage. Effectively handled.

On the down side, I noticed more editing errors than I am used to from this author.

I hope ukresearcher continues to expand his repertoire as he did here. If so, I will become a regular reader of his tales.

In my imagination, the hubby comes away, ultimately, with a renewed sense of worth, and maybe a little weekend or two of side-action himself on the sly.

5 stars

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
rjordan nailed it

Very good story. The wife's sex was to be edxpected, forced intimacy breeds intemency. As to the wife's self serving justification for her actions, none are needed, but as carnality is not to be admitted to, understandable. I really enjoyed it.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Enjoyed..

Good writing - uncomfortable reading about hub wanting to keep family safe, protect his son. Wife's character and the way author reveals the tale, had depth. thanks uk. 5*

NightXXXDemonNightXXXDemonover 10 years ago
Truth Serum

Clive should get some truth serum and inject Joanna with it to know the whole truth and video record it for their divorce. He should've let the media ruin her life it's her fault for letting Geoff to having sex with her and don't give a shit about her husband,their marriage and her little boy. The media probably make the husband a cuckold but really he was just a victim.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
great story with thoughts of what would I or my wife do in reality

I hope there is a next chapter, I am wondering would she put her husband and their marriage first and simply say no or ??????

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
Hmmm

She doesn't think their marriage will ever fully recover and yet she does not regret her affair. She held onto the card from her lover which contained his address. She thinks she deserved the time she spent with her lover. She admitted that she did not indulge in sex with her lover with the thought that she might die, so she really did it simply because she wanted to. Additionally, she seemed to have kind of a disinterested attitude regarding her husband's pain.

All of the above make a story of reconciliation unpalatable. It just seems like circumstances threw two people together so they decided to have sex. I am not sure how that differs from two people getting drunk at a bar and ending up in bed. It would have been better if the story had ended in divorce with her being embarrassed for her actions.

Some different words here and there could have changed that. Thanks for writing though!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
FAMOUS LAST WORDS

boy if only!!!!!!and niow I am going to be goody-goody wife,...rtcc etc TK U MLJ LV NV

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 10 years ago
Bravo

Another fantastic submission from UK Researcher; I'll miss his stories when he stops posting them and there's none left to read. Like a number of others, I didn't like the long synopsis at the beginning; it would have been much better having the story unfold as it went along and I'm surprised he did this

As usual, UKR has his heroine dally with the possibility that she may be pregnant due to her indiscretions. Disappointingly, it turns out once again that she isn't. I wish that UKR would go the full nine yards for once as regards this. It would be much sexier

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous 07/09/14

I am as a matter of fact. But what is it to you?

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
divorce

He may have suffered embarrassment and his son suffered losing his mother be she would have be labeled a slut and he deserved better. Her continued feelings for

Geoff only spoke of her disrespect for her husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

The way UKR developed this story giving the wife no other way than get closer to the stranger in order to survive is impressing, the writing and description also. Super 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hummmm

It seems like the author suffers from some sort of verbal dyslexia. Very poor editing. Good story except for her husband's getting back with her in bed so fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why is it....

that all of your women are pathetically retarded and have illicit sex with some big, well-endowed hunk of a guy with rugged good-looks, while the husbands are always portrayed as some sort of chin-less, physically (and often mentally) weak, quivering bags of lard?

FFS, how about a bit of role reversal for a change? Might just add a wee dose of reality to your formula.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nope not even close to believable or good

Is living in a house without 2 loving parents a good idea NOPE. is staying with a pathetic unfaithful slut who doesn't regret her infidelity nope. Let the whole world know what she did and with who. odds are she is disowned by everyone around her and her son. let her scuzzy ass think on that as she grows into the old crazy cat lady . And as for the commentor who thinks It would be cool to have the character get pregnant, god I hope your ass is barren, I see you are a mudshark as well I def hope you're sterile. you def aren't a respectable person with a black man. You're a piece of white trash with a limey hoodrat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Uk...

UK _ COCK SUCKER DOES A NANCY AGAIN.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

The actual encounter was actually pretty good, but the whole aftermath with the husband dragged it down to a point of dreariness. I know it makes it more real and fleshes out their characters more, but sometimes less is more. Now I just feel sad for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suddenly All My Clothes fell off!

Nice idea but please, please don't give away the synopsis before we've even read the first paragraph.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You know there will always be a cheating whore in these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous