The Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers

Holly hit some kind of control button and the screen split, one side showing Andrea writhing on David's crotch and the other showing a close-up of her lightly fringed pussy. Only an inch of David's fat cylinder could be seen beneath the O of her gaping pussy. Now he could clearly see Andrea's abdomen shuddering in spasms as a circle of frothy goo seeped out around David's tool.

The blonde's ringing moans of..."Unnn!...Yesss!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmmm!...Oh Goddd!..." did indeed sound like the sound track of some cheesy porn film. But It wasn't! It was his wife getting fucked by his boss and loving it.

Brad turned his fevered gaze to Holly who continued to smile up at him while briskly stroking his prick. She turned off the phone and dropped in on the floor in front of the couch.

"I think she's having a good time, don't you?..." Holly purred, racing her hand up and down on Brad's aching erection.

Helplessly he found himself thrusting his own loins up off the couch into Holly's ministering hands. In complete disbelief, he cried... "I'm going to come!..."

"Oh no you're not!..." Holly said confidently.

Without letting go of his cock, she made a fist of her other hand and pressed it up under his balls. She jammed her knuckles in behind his nuts and pressed upwards.

Brad felt a little discomfort and he stared at Holly with questioning eyes.

Holly looked back at him with a smile, pushed up harder into his groin then gave her wrist a sharp twist.

"Ahhhh!..." Brad cried anxiously. He hadn't felt a pain... well not exactly. It was more like a little jolt, like an electrical shock to his balls. But the immediate urge to ejaculate was gone. Oh he was still hard as a rock, but his balls had lost that 'ready to pop' feeling. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before.

"What did you do?..." he asked in amazement.

"Your seminal vesicles. I just gave them a little tweak. Once you know the right spot, a firm pressure, a little twist, and the semen drains back to the testicles, takes the pressure off. Oh don't worry. You'll still come. In fact you'll come even harder when you do!"

"How did you know how to do that?"

"Oh you'd be surprised at the things I know. But for now I know you need a distraction...." Holly said as she got up from the couch.

She backed away from Brad towards the big screen, undoing her leather skirt as she moved. She peeled that off and let it slip to the floor. She undid the last button on her blouse but left it on. Her bra encased breasts peeked out enticingly from the open folds of her blouse. From the waist down she was wearing nothing more than nylons, her high heels and a pair of flimsy red panties. She backed into a big leather chair by the TV and made herself comfortable. She leaned back and slung her legs over the arms of the chair. The split crotch of the panties parted revealingly in this lurid pose. She had Brad's attention now. She reached into her bra with both hands and pulled her tits out to rest on the bunched fabric of the satin cups.

"How's this?..." she asked, crooking her finger at Brad in a suggestive come hither gesture.

Brad watched this shameless exhibition with avid enthusiasm. The tingling was starting in his balls again. On the big screen there was just a single picture once more. Andrea had moved David onto one of the chaises by the pool and was straddling him on her knees.

Brad watched mournfully as his wife reached down between her legs, grabbed David's cock and shoved it into her hovering vagina.

"Brad...Come over here!..." Holly encouraged.

Brad snapped his head away from his wife's shocking performance on the big screen.

He sucked in his breath with excitement at what he saw. Holly had raised one torpedo shaped breast to her mouth, ducked her head down and was sucking on her own nipple. Her other hand was in her groin. Two fingers were spread in an upside down Vee, holding open her meaty labia through the split crotch of her panties. It was the lewdest sight Brad had ever seen.

Brad rose to his feet like a zombie, stepped over his fallen pants and lurched toward the shameless red head.

"Wait!..." Holly purred. Brad stopped in his tracks.

"Take off your shirt and get on you knees!..." she instructed.

"What?..." Brad stammered, more in confusion than anything else.

"I want you to get naked and crawl to me on your hands and knees."

Brad looked at the smiling temptress for a long moment. Then he slowly removed his shirt, slumped to his knees and started to crawl.

Holly smiled at him again, still mouthing her tit and holding herself open for him as he approached her. She was pleased to see that his cock was stretching out from his groin, swinging wildly back and forth as he shuffled along on his knees.

When his face was right up to the cushion of her chair she leaned down to him. He was transfixed by the gleaming pink slash that was peeking out from the midst of her wild, red haired bush.

Brad happened to look up at the big screen at that point. His wife was just sitting there on David's lap, fully impaled on his engorged cock. The young husband looked on in dismay. Andrea was wide eyed apparently gasping for breath as David stretched her open again. She seemed to collect herself then and pushed her knees out to sink even more fully onto David's upthrust tool. After a moment her loins started an almost unnoticeable twisting motion. Brad knew exactly what she was doing. She was working him over with her internal muscles, clenching and unclenching on him in a deliberate, demanding rhythm. It was a trick she used on Brad once in a while when she really wanted him to come. He could never hold it when she fucked him like that. And that was exactly what she was doing to David. She was going to make him come. And judging by the way David's back was arching and the way he was lifting her on the saddle of his loins, he wasn't going to last too long either. Brad couldn't tear his eyes away.

But Holly had other plans for him. She moved her hand from his cheek, entwined it in his hair and pulled his face into the juncture of her loins. Suddenly all he could see was the miniscule red strip of lace that did nothing to guard the opening of her vagina. That and her red curled muff as she slammed it up into his face. She scissored her thighs closed around his head and arched upwards to feed him her pussy. Reflexively he opened his mouth against her juicy trench and attacked with his tongue.

Brad could barely hear her as she snarled once more..." That's it lover!...Eat me!..."

*****

Andrea didn't know how long she hung there in David's arms, her cunt rippling and juicing on his cock as her orgasm wracked her. It seemed like a long time. Finally she recovered herself enough to put her feet back on the ground.

Her heart was still racing and she was burning up with heat. She never dreamed that her still gently spasming pussy could accommodate anything as big as the mammoth erection that was still inside her. She knew she was going to be sore later. She leaned back in David's arms, her face turning up to his.

"You didn't come?"

"I wanted you to come first."

"Well I just did!"

"I know."

Andrea hesitantly raised up on tiptoe and dismounted David's upright organ. "Ohhh!..." she gasped, her pussy unwilling to release his big cock. She turned, reached down and clasped him, squeezing him warmly.

"So now it must be your turn...." she offered, giving his shaft a couple of playful tugs.

"I'll leave that decision entirely in your hands..." David replied lightly.

'My God, she looks sexy...' he thought, as Brad's young wife stood in front of him. Her conical breasts were flushed and heaving under her little yellow bikini. And her panties were still dangling haphazardly at her loins.

But Andrea could tell he wasn't as cool as he appeared. She could feel the blood pounding in his shaft beneath her gently coaxing fingers. And she noticed the way he sucked in a breath and hunched upwards into her fist as she stroked down on him.

"Not in my hands...I have someplace more interesting in mind..." she teased, pulling David after her by his cock as she backed up towards one of the chairs by the pool.

"Where's the damn camera?...''

David nodded towards the laptop and the fish eye mounted on top of the screen.

Andrea looked at the camera and then at the chair. She pushed and turned the chair with one foot until it was turned sideways right in front of the computer.

"You know they'll see everything..." he said with amusement.

"Let them watch!..." Andrea replied, backing David up until he plopped down on the lounge chair behind him.

Andrea never released his cock as she crawled up the lounger and straddled his loins. Without taking her eyes from his she slowly lowered herself above him until his shaft was parting her swollen labia.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out!..." she promised him as she eased down on him a couple of inches, sheathing his engorged knob inside her. She stayed like that, poised over him with just the tip of his cock in her. Then she started jacking off the exposed portion of his shaft, racing the ring of her encircling thumb and forefinger up and down his throbbing length.

"Oh God Andrea. I'm not going to last long if you do that!.." David hissed, his balls knotting up excruciatingly at the blonde's torrid fondling.

"Ohhh yeah?...You like it when I jack you off into my pussy?...Want me to make you come like this?..." Andrea taunted. She smiled down at the older man's obvious distress, never slowing her incendiary masturbation. And then she murmured...

"Or!...How about... If I do this?..."

And with that she removed her stroking hand and dropped down on him like a stone.

"Mmmm!..." she enthused as his big tool filled her once more. She started riding his cock like a bitch in heat, frictioning him excruciatingly in the grip of her seething tunnel.

"Ahhhh!...Goddd!...You're amazing!..."

"You like that boss man?...Like that tight stuff?...That young pussy?...Gonna' make you come?..." Andrea teased, her eyes flashing into his as she fucked him.

"Yesss!...Ahhhh!...I just.... want... to...enjoy this... a little...longer!...Oh Goddd!..." David groaned, bucking up excitedly under Andrea's leeching loins. She let him bang up into her for a few moments, then she put her hand on his chest and forced him back down onto the lounger. She followed him down with her loins, impaling herself completely on him.

The cheating young wife loved to be in control of this powerful man. She was going to make him come and there was nothing he could do about it.

She pushed her knees outward in order to settle more fully on David's upthrust tool.

"Wait...Umm Hmm!...There!...Unn Hnn!..." she murmured almost to herself. She positioned herself so that her hard edged uterus was rubbing against the underside of David's tender knob.

Then she put her hands on her waist and bit her lip. Her loins started an almost unnoticeable twisting motion. She started working him over like that, focusing on that sensitive spot just beneath his cock crown. It was a trick she used on Brad once in a while. He could never hold it when she fucked him like that.

"Oh Goddd!...Easy!...Easy!..." David groaned, trying to hold on just a little longer. But he couldn't stop himself from arching his loins upwards, trying to force himself into her womb. Andrea just raised up with him, keeping his cock against her uterus, right where she wanted him. She bore down even harder on him with her seductive pussy.

"Come on boss man!...Show me what you've got!..." she encouraged, a confident smile creasing the corners of her mouth as she continued to grind on him with all the power of her youthful loins.

"Nahhh!...Andrea!...I'm...!...Oh Goddd!...! I'm going to...!..."

"Going to...?...Yesss?...Going to come baby?...Going to come?...Are you?..." Andrea purred, feeling him swell up that last little bit inside her like they always did just before they blew. She knew she had him. She darted one hand behind her, reached under her ass and gave his balls a torrid squeeze.

That was all the gasping man beneath her could take.

"Ahhhhhh!...Godddd!...Yesss!...." David groaned as his balls kicked and a fiery burst of come fountained deep inside Andrea's coaxing interior.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Nahhh!..." he cried as that first molten blast was followed by another and another and another. His searing come was jetting into Andrea's womb with laser like intensity.

"Oh my!...You are, aren't you!...Goddd!...I can feel it!...Every spurt!...Ummmm!..." she purred as David's come filled her writhing tunnel. His frantic arousal was contagious and Andrea had another mini-climax of her own as David's cock pulsed inside her.

"Ummmm!...That's it!...Unn Hnnn!...Oh that's so good!..." she enthused, milking him in time with his feverish spasms. She snapped her juicy clam on him again and again, making him twitch and heave beneath her like he was being electrocuted

And then, while he was still coming, she lifted her cunt to the tip of his spasming tool.

"Nooo!...Waittt!...Don't take it out!...Not yet!..." David groaned, wanting to finish inside her. He could swear that he was coming harder now, his balls working overtime to empty themselves before she removed him from her enticing pussy.

Andrea only looked down at him with sparkling eyes. She reached into her groin and closed her little hand around his shaft. She jerked him inside her with quick, short strokes making him gasp with the renewed intensity of his coming. Before he was done she pulled herself fully off him. She continued to work his slimy shaft in her fist, milking him for the remainder of his eager load.

David continued to shudder and lurch beneath her, helplessly spending himself in her deftly coaxing hand. Soon her fist was coated with a generous layer of his sticky goo.

"Get up baby!...Come on!..." the smiling blonde cooed, pulling up more forcefully on David's still twitching cock to urge him to his feet.

As the sweating older man lumbered upright from the chaise, Andrea scooted in underneath him, getting comfortable on her back. She reached for a towel that was lying on the table next to the lounger. Using that she reached down and gave David's greasy cock a brisk rub, wiping their combined juices from his length. That made him grunt, he was so tender. She wasn't surprised to see that he was still hard as he gaped down at her. She also used the towel between her thighs, whisking away most of the come that was smeared over her loins. Then she bent his prick down and pulled him towards her fleshy center.

"God Andrea!...What are you doing?..." David gasped as Brad's wife started working his knob into the opening of her parted labia.

"Have you got any more for me big man?...I'll bet you do!..." Andrea said with a throaty chuckle, tilting her loins upwards in invitation. She reached behind David, grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him into her.

"Ahhhhhh!..." David yelped in pained excitement. Andrea had removed most of the natural lubrication between them. Her pussy frictioned his erection cruelly as she yanked him back into her. But the fiery pain caused a new jolt of excitement to lance through his groin.

"Oh Goddd!..." he groaned, tentatively hunching in and out of Andrea's temptingly splayed loins.

"That's it lover!...I did you!...Now you do me!... It's your turn!...Really do me!...You know you want to!..." Andrea taunted, stretching her well toned legs towards the ceiling in a lewdly spread vee.

David wasn't normally ready to go again so quickly after coming but there was a searing excitement scorching his loins and he couldn't help himself. He grabbed Andrea's shoulders and started moving. The friction was fierce around his tool as he began to slam himself in and out of her incendiary cunt.

"That's it!...Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnn!..." Andrea encouraged, her eyes flashing into David's. She brought her hands up to her shuddering breasts and squeezed them slavishly as David hammered into her. She licked her lips and pouted at him, urging him on with her provocative poses.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." David grunted, completely mesmerized by the young blonde's wanton teasing. His balls were aching furiously as they drew taut once more in his groin. He was fucking her so hard now that he was driving her up the lounge chair with each of his frantic lunges.

"That's it!...Harder!...Fuck me!...Harder!...Unn Hnn!...Come inside me!...Do it!..."

"Ahhh!...Ahhhh!...Ahhhh!..." David moaned incoherently...and then..."Nahhhh!..." as he started to ejaculate again. His cock was on fire inside Andrea's leeching pussy.

He arched his back and drove himself deep into her smoldering interior, coming now in a feverish, staccato rhythm.

"Yessss!..." Andrea hissed. The feel of his fiery sperm jetting into her womb triggered her own orgasm. A series of fierce contractions began to wrack her loins.

"Yesss!...There!...Don't move!...Goddd!..." she hissed, closing her legs around David's ass and hauling him into her with all her strength.

David couldn't have moved if he wanted to. Andrea's spasming pussy was wringing his cock for every drop of his sperm.

"Unnnn!...Unnn!...Oh Goddd!..." David gasped. Only now his excitement was tempered with some excruciating discomfort. Each mighty eruption burned through his length like a surgeon's scalpel. And a sickening nausea was beginning to sweep through his groin as his testicles convulsed, demanding more come that just wasn't there.

"Yesss!...Yesss!...Don't stop!...Come for me lover!...Give it to me!...All of it!...Don't leave a drop for that big titted wife of yours!..." Andrea urged, her eyes sparkling wickedly. She was hardly aware that David was wrestling with her criss crossed legs trying to extricate himself from her cunt's fiery embrace.

She soon relaxed on her own however and David quickly pulled out of her. When he did that Andrea's mouth turned into a pretty pout. David remained kneeling over her, gasping for breath. Andrea's eyes turned down to his come smeared tool as it dangled from his groin. She flashed him a wanton smile as she darted one hand into his groin, fisting his cock and giving it a vigorous squeeze.

"Nahhhh!...Ahhhh!...Don't!...." David gasped. He snatched at her wrist to loosen her grasp while scuttling backwards on his knees and off the chaise. His cock was now so sore and super sensitive that Andrea's mere touch was instantly excruciating.

The blonde watched him with amusement. Then she lay back on the chaise once more, pulled her heels up to her ass and opened her knees wide before the gaping man above her. She reached down with two hands and pulled apart her glistening labia. In the center of her spread pussy was a pool of creamy sperm that was overflowing and streaming continuously into the upturned crack of her ass.

"Do you see all that white stuff lover?...That's your come inside me.!...Oh Godd!...It's so hot!...So good!..." Andrea cooed, squirming erotically.

"Have you got any more for me baby?....Wouldn't you like to give me a little more?... What do you think?...A real sloppy fuck!...Just put it in!...I'll do the rest!...You won't be sorry!..." Andrea urged, subtly hunching upwards towards the spellbound man in the most lurid pose that David had ever seen.

His completely spent nuts gave a lurch of excitement that nearly brought him to his knees with discomfort. Brad's little blonde wife was unbelievable.

"Unnnn!...That was incredible Andrea!...You are amazing!...Why don't we just take a little break...Relax in the hot tub...I could get us some drinks...I kind of need just a few minutes."

Andrea watched him, licking her lips enticingly while she continued to hold herself open for him with both hands. Though David's eyes were locked on her cunt with undisguised yearning, it soon became obvious that he wasn't going to do anything for the moment.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers