The Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

Andrea finally shrugged her shoulders, closed her legs and finally retied the bikini bottom around her narrow waist.

"Well if you're going to take a break, maybe I'll go upstairs and see how Brad and Holly are doing...." she said, standing up from the lounger and slipping into her high heels.

"Sure. I'll just call them on the intercom and let them know we're coming up."

"You don't have to do that David." Andrea said, advancing on him with a predatory look in her eyes. She reached down into his crotch and took his limp cock in her hand once more. She squeezed it and smiled at David's answering grimace.

"Why don't you just jump in the hot tub and wait for me. I won't be long."

"O. K...." David said backing away from the blonde skittishly.

"Would you like to freshen up a little? I could get you a robe?..." he offered.

"I think I look fine don't you?..." Andrea asked with an impish grin, raking her fingers through her thoroughly disheveled hair.

In her little yellow bikini, with her breasts flushed and the come trickling down her inner thigh she looked like an incredible whore. She had a blushing 'fresh-fucked' glow about her and a look in her eye that said she was ready for more.

"I think you look fabulous. Brad is a lucky man and you can tell him I said so..." David said, backing towards the hot tub.

"Oh he already knows that. But I'll just go remind him. Now you go relax and think happy thoughts sweetheart. When I come back I want you ready for me..." she said, looking pointedly at his overworked groin. Then she puckered a mocking kiss at David and headed for the stairs back up to the living room.

****

Brad was lost in another world between Holly's quivering thighs. With throaty murmurs she had instructed him on how to move his lips, when to suck, where to bite and when to drive his tongue deep inside her. His ears were ringing because each time she neared an orgasm she sawed her nylon clad legs back and forth around his head. And then, when she came, she slammed her thighs shut with such savage ferocity Brad thought she was going to crush his skull. A clear, tangy juice would seep from her cunt and into his leeching mouth while her pussy convulsed. Brad's lips were bruised and swollen and his face was a gooey mess. He was in heaven.

He had brought the sultry red head to orgasm twice already and was well on his way to bringing her to a third. She had told him how she liked him to circle her swollen clit with his tongue, not actually touch it but just circle around and around it in an endless spiral. When he did that her clit got rock hard like a little raisin. And if he accidentally swiped it with his tongue, Holly would make a choking little cry and twitch like she had been shocked. Brad could feel the blood surge urgently into that swollen bud when he did lick it and he loved Holly's gasping response. He gripped her meaty ass cheeks in his hands and was about to really go to work on her when she reached down, planted her palm against his forehead and pushed him away.

"Wait baby!...I need something more than your tongue!... You've got me all wet and ready!... What about you?...Have you got something for me lover?... A big, hard cock?...I want it!...Are you going to let me have it baby?...Are you?..." Holly taunted, her eyes burning into Brad's over the thrust of her heaving bosom.

"Oh God baby!...You don't know how ready I am!..." Brad panted. He jerked upright on his knees and shuffled forward into the apex of Holly's lewdly spread loins. She grabbed his straining tool and pulled him roughly towards her pussy. She was just swiping his knob up and down through her parted labia when there was a little cough from the doorway behind them.

"Brad sweetheart. I thought you sounded a little worried about me before. I just wanted to let you know I was alright. I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Andrea said.

Brad swiveled his head around to see his sexy wife leaning against the door-way, her eyes sparkling as she calmly surveyed the lewd scene in front of her. He barely recognized her at first. He wasn't used to seeing her lounging around in miniscule swim suits at home. God she looked sexy standing there in her high heels with her hair all mussed up and her tiny bikini barely covering her. His cock twitched appreciatively in Holly's hand as he ogled his wife's seductive pose.

Brad haltingly rose to his feet and turned to face his wife. Holly maintained the firm grip she had on his erection as she rose up behind him. He started to take a step towards Andrea but Holly held him in place in front of her. She snuggled close to him from behind and began to jerk him off with firm, short strokes

"Christ baby!..." Brad groaned. Even he wasn't sure if he was talking to Holly or his wife. Quickly he went on...

"I can't believe you let him fuck you...just like that! You're my wife damn it! How could you do that?..." he demanded, starting to squirm with arousal at Holly's torrid fondling.

Brad was trying for indignation but the fact that he was naked, his chin glistening with come while his boss's wife was shamelessly jerking him off, did tend to lessen his credibility.

"Did you have a good time with my husband Andrea? He's got a really big one doesn't he?..." the sultry red head asked the blonde.

Andrea smiled at Holly's rude question. She started walking towards the two of them with little mincing steps as if it hurt her to walk.

"Oh God Holly! I can't believe how big he is! It feels feel like he's been shoving a baseball bat in and out of me!..."

Her eyes burned into Brad's as she came nearer.

"And come! ...My God he comes like a race horse! ...I'm just full of his juice!... I'm sure it will be dripping out of me for days."

She stopped in front of her husband and slid her hands between her upper thighs. The way she was squirming made it clear that there was still a smoldering excitement burning in her loins. Brad had stopped his feeble protesting. Now his whole body and especially his tool were straining towards Andrea like a bird dog on point. It was only Holly's strong arm wrapped around him, her hand relentlessly working his cock, that kept him from grabbing his wanton wife right then and there. Andrea licked her lips as she spoke softly to her husband...

"Remember that time you told me about baby? When you were in college and your roommate came in late one night with some little slut who was in your Shakespeare class. How they were drunk and he fucked her right there on the bed next to yours while he thought you were asleep. And then he passed out and the girl came over and crawled in next to you and said you could have her too. But you were too scared and pretended to be asleep so nothing happened. What was her name baby?"

"Susan....Susan Jastremski..." Brad answered dreamily.

"That's right!...Susan Jastremski..." Andrea purred, reaching out and taking one of Brad's nipples between her thumb and forefinger and tweaking it roughly.

At the same time Holly was moving her free hand down through the crack of Brad's ass. She turned her palm over and pressed her sharp nailed finger into his anus. Brad sucked in his breath when she did that, his sphincter clamping down on her lewdly prodding digit. Holly just twisted her wrist and jammed her finger in a little deeper. Brad hunched into her pistoning hand in response.

"Ohhhhh!...." the sweating husband groaned out loud, his balls tightening up in frantic arousal.

"What are you doing?..." he hissed at Holly.

"I'm shoving my finger up your ass baby!..." Holly purred, auguring her extended digit further up Brad's resisting asshole.

"Nooo!..." Brad whined.

"Nooo?..." Holly mimiced, twisting her finger and stretching him obscenely. She pulled it out then jammed it in a little deeper.

"Nooo?..You don't like it?..." she cooed, auguring her finger around and around to ream him out.

"Yess!...Noo!...It's just...Unnn!..." Brad groaned, squirming heatedly on Holly's obscenely penetrating digit.

"Remember how you told me you always wished you had fucked her...your little Susan Slutski..." Andrea prompted, pinching Brad's nipples hard to get his attention.

"That she was such a whore and that you'd probably never get a chance like that again. Well this is your chance baby! I can be your little slut! You can fuck me now! David just fucked me and now you can! Right on that couch over there! Oh Godd, I'm so wet! I'm just full of his come lover! And now it's your turn! I really want it! I want you to fuck me! Fuck me now!..."

Brad didn't know which was exciting him more, his wife's lewd commentary or Holly's mischievous finger play. All he knew was that he needed to get his cock in somebody and it had better be soon or things were going to get messy

Of course Holly could hear Andrea's lewd suggestions. She was impressed with Brad's demure little wife. But she had her own plans for the moment. She moved her masturbating fist to the base of his cock and yanked down on him hard. At the same time she lunged her finger all the way up his asshole and gave it a sharp twist.

"Unnnn!..." Brad gasped rising up on his toes ahead of Holly's lewdly thrusting finger. His scarlet erection strained through her fist.

"The little slut wants your come... Well?... Are you going to... give...it... to... her?..." Holly purred, driving her extended finger repeatedly into the depths of Brad's ass to punctuate her lurid questioning.

"Unnnn!...Unnnn!...Godddd!..." Brad groaned, his balls tightening agonizingly.

Brad's boss's wife pushed her delving finger even further up his ass until she found the rubbery little mass that was his prostate. She knew she had him then. She pressed her fingertip into that tender little node and rubbed it firmly.

"Phwahhhhh!..." Brad cried. It suddenly felt like his bowels had turned to water. Holly's finger pressing his prostate sent an electric shock ripping through his balls. The pre-come gushed from his pee slit in a searing stream. He looked at Holly in amazement.

"Well?..." the sultry red head asked with a knowing chuckle. She was firmly screwing her fingertip into his prostate. It was more than he could take!

"Nahhhhh!..." he cried as his testicles convulsed and a ropey geyser of sperm erupted from the tip of his cock.

Holly never moved her tight fist from the root of Brad's tool. She just gripped him harder while stabbing her fingertip into his prostate again and again.

"I...guess...you...are!..."

"Mwahhh!...Ahhh!....Nahhhh!..." Brad whimpered, doubling over in front of Holly as his orgasm overwhelmed him. A torrent of come was now spewing from his cock in a rapid fire series of bursts. The older woman was amusing herself by directing his spray at the underside of his wife's tits and all over her stomach.

At first Andrea didn't realize what was going on. But as the warm come continued to splatter her, she stepped back and looked down to see Brad's prick pulsing in Holly's encircling hand. Streams of pearly goo were spitting in diminishing arcs onto the carpet in front of her. She flashed her eyes up menacingly at Holly who returned her glare with a sad little moue as if to say... 'Well I didn't know that was going to happen!'.

"Ahhhh!...Nahhh!...Andrea!...Holly!...Goddd!..." Brad gasped. After a few moments more, during which time he thoroughly soaked his wife's loins, his orgasm started to wane. He started to straighten up but Holly wasn't quite done with him yet. She carelessly yanked her impaling finger out of his ass, making Brad gasp. His rudely stretched sphincter tingled with tension at the sudden extraction. She eased her other hand half way up his shaft, holding him loosely. Then just as his balls twitched, she gripped him tight and slammed her fist to the root of his cock.

"Ahhhhhh!..." he cried, as her rough fondling made his balls kick excruciatingly. She did it again and again, stroking him hard through the longest come he had ever had. He couldn't keep from doubling over again under Holly's torrid man handling. Finally, despite her ceaseless fondling, there was no more come. Although Brad remained rock hard in her shuttling hand and his balls continued to quake painfully, the well was dry and no more come was flowing.

"Shit Holy!..." Andrea said, clearly unhappy.

"You didn't have to do that!"

"I think you should call me Mrs. Ross dear. And I'm sorry about that. I had no idea he was so close. I didn't mean to spoil your fun..." the older woman said with feigned innocence.

"Not to worry Mrs. Ross...." Andrea said sweetly. She wasn't going to let Brad's boss's wife intimidate her.

"I know my husband. He'll be ready to go again in no time, won't you baby?..." Andrea asked, casually smearing his come over her tummy with one hand and then raising that hand to her face. She spread her fingers and then licked the dripping strands of sperm into her mouth.

Brad had never seen his modest, unassuming Andrea behave so wantonly. He couldn't wait to fuck her despite the nagging ache that was simmering in his balls.

"Oh God baby!...Yeahhh!...Just give me a minute, O. K.?..." Brad panted.

Holly looked at Andrea from over Brad's shoulder and arched her eyebrows with amusement. Andrea stuck her tongue out at Holly so quickly that Brad didn't even see her do it.

"That's O.K. lover. Let me clean you up a little...." the come streaked blonde, said sinking to her knees in front of her husband. Holly didn't seem inclined to relinquish Brad's hard-on from her clasping fingers.

"Why don't you just hold him for me Mrs. Ross..." Andrea said, looking up at Holly with a catty little smile.

She placed her hands on her husband's hips. Then she leaned forward and began to slowly swipe the creamy glaze off the end of Brad's erection with her tongue.

"Unnnn Goddd!..." Brad moaned, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. His cock was very sensitive after his orgasm and the touch of his wife's tongue was electrifying. His tired balls twitched appreciatively and he steadied himself on shaky legs.

Andrea smiled at Brad's response to her gentle licking. She leaned in closer and sucked his knob into her puckered mouth.

"Ahhhh!...Easy!..." Brad moaned as Andrea's avid suck sent darts of searing excitement through his loins.

Although Brad's cock had never softened, Holly could feel a new tension growing in his steely shaft. She squeezed him firmly about mid-length, making his mushroom shaped knob bulge over her fist. Andrea looked up at the red head, her lips curling into a smile around Brad's tool. She moved her mouth down to Holly's knuckles and applied her tongue to the responsive underside of Brad's cock.

"Unnnnn!...Unnnnn!..." Brad groaned as he shifted his weight and leaned into his wife's lurid suck.

Holly released Brad's cock and snuggled in behind him. She grabbed his hands and pulled them back behind his waist.

"Your wife is quite the little cocksucker!..." she purred into Brad's ear. He was acutely aware of the red head's big conical tits boring into his back as she pressed against him.

He tightened his ass and edged his tool a little further into his wife's leeching mouth.

"Andrea dear. Why don't you stop for a second...." Holly suggested.

The sucking blonde hesitated and then moved off Brad's cock with an audible slurp. She looked up at her husband and Holly with sparkling eyes. Her lips were gleaming with the residue of Brad's sperm.

"Kneel up straight dear.... That's right....Could you just could back up a little?...Umm Hmm... Now hold your hands behind your back...Good...There...Just bend forward a little at the waist... a little more...Turn your face up... Let Brad see those lovely eyes...Yes...Now... Open your mouth into an O...A bigger O that that dear...Perhaps just lick your lower lip a little bit...Oh yesss!...That's just perfect!...Don't you think so Brad?..."

Brad stared down, mesmerized by his wanton wife. Creamy trails of sperm were snaking across her bikini clad body as she knelt before him. There was a dab of milky come at the corner of her mouth that she retrieved with her tongue and then swallowed. With her hands clasped behind her she looked completely defenceless, offering him her mouth in as lurid a pose as he could ever imagine.

"Oh my God baby!...I've never seen you like this...You look so...like...like...ahhh..." Brad struggled, at a loss for words to describe his feelings. But he couldn't help edging closer to his kneeling wife as he spoke, his cock moving ahead of him like it was being pulled towards her mouth on a string.

"Like the perfect little slut!..." offered Holly.

"You look perfect!..." Brad agreed.

Andrea knew exactly what she looked like. She looked like a total tramp. But she didn't care. Her loins were on fire and she wanted her husband's cock. And she knew just how to get it. With her eyes burning up into his she continued to play her moist little tongue around her parted lips.

"Fuck my mouth!..." she offered in a throaty purr.

Bra couldn't believe his ears. But he didn't hesitate to hunch forward and slip the end of his cock into his wife's welcoming mouth.

"Mmmmmm!..." Andrea enthused. Keeping her hands clasped behind her, she leaned forward to take in his mushroom shaped knob. Her cheeks caved in as she applied a lavish suction.

"Unnnn!..." Brad groaned. His eyes fluttered closed as his arousal soared.

"Mmm Hmmm!..." Andrea encouraged, bobbing her head forward and taking another inch of her husband's rigid shaft.

"Look at that little slut!..." Holly purred into Brad's ear.

"She wants it! You can see that! Go on! Fuck her mouth!..." she urged, bumping her hips into Brad's ass from behind.

Brad's loins were jolted forward and his cock went deep into Andrea's mouth.

"Uffff!...Mmmmph!..." the kneeling blonde coughed and spluttered. Her head snapped back on her neck. But Andrea quickly recovered and lunged back into Brad's groin, burying her face in his crotch.

"Nahhhhh!...." he groaned in astonishment. His wife had never been very enthusiastic about oral sex. She always said she thought it was dirty. Now here she was, kneeling at his loins, sucking his cock madly.

Brad's balls tightened excruciatingly with excitement as he watched his shameless wife craning forward from the waist, trying to work his bloated knob into her throat.

"Go on!...Fuck her mouth!...Really fuck it!..." Holly hissed, banging her hips into Brad's again.

"Nnnnn!...." Brad gasped as the end of his cock breached the opening of Andrea's throat and popped inside. Her nose was now hidden in his pubic hair. She didn't try to evade his thrusting loins. She just stared up at him, her eyes flashing wickedly. She started to swallow, again and again, making her throat ripple incredibly around her husband's invading cock.

"Ahhhhh!....Brad groaned, trying to free his hands to cradle his wife's head. But Holly sank her sharp fingernails into his wrists when he did that, restraining his hands with hers.

"Ummfff!..." Andrea choked as she wrenched her head off Brad's meat for a moment. She gasped and sputtered briefly and then dove back onto his big cock.

"The little slut wants it! Give it to her!..." the red head murmured, bumping her cunt into his ass.

Holly slammed him forward, held him there, pulled him back and then slammed him forward. She did it again, then again and again. She controlled his motions so that his big cock never actually left the gasping blonde's mouth as he fucked her face.

"Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Goddd!..." Brad gasped as his straining tool slid in and out of Andrea's constricted throat. He couldn't tear his eyes away from his wife's as his boner sped in and out of her ovalled lips. She never balked, she never backed away. A bubbly stream of saliva and pre-come ran down her chin on each of his outstrokes. Then her nostrils would flare for a quick breath before Holly jolted him forward, jamming his big cock back down her throat.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers