The Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"Your wife can be quite the little drama queen can't she?..." she said as she calmly removed her blouse and draped it on the chair behind her. Now she was wearing only her scanty red lacy underwear, dark nylons, garter belt and high heels. She cupped her generous breasts in her hands and shifted them around so that they thrust out arrogantly on top of the bunched up cups of her bra. Then she walked with a runway strut towards Andrea's husband where he lay against the couch.

"Now where were we before she so rudely interrupted us?"

Brad watched the tall red head's approach with anxious eyes. Her monumental breasts rippled and shook excitingly as she placed one foot in front of the other, strutting across the room. She didn't stop until she was standing between his loosely spread legs.

Holly looked down at Brad with an amused smile for a moment.

"There is your promotion to think about. I believe you were just about to impress me with your qualifications!" she said, edging one stiletto heeled foot under the shirt in his lap until she was nudging his balls with her sharp toe.

Brad's cock gave a painful lurch as he stared at the statuesque beauty looming over him

"Ahhh...Well!...There are those..." Brad gasped quietly, sitting up a little straighter.

"Quite the testimonials you've got there!..." Holly quipped as she moved her foot deeper into his crotch. She slid the gritty leather sole of her shoe back and forth against the top of his cock. She could feel his meat begin to stiffen in response.

"I think we'll put you in charge of 'Just In Time' delivery..." she teased, pressing ahead with her foot until her sharp edged heel was wedged tightly against Brad's perineum and the underside of his balls.

She put her hands on her hips as she idly twisted her foot in his crotch, rubbing his cock with the sole of her shoe and his ass crack with her heel.

"You know I'd be happy to exert whatever influence I can with my husband as long as we have understand each other."

"Unn Hnn!...An understanding?.." Brad groaned, reaching out to gasp the red head's ankle with two hands, holding it firmly where it was. He was amazed to feel his cock balloon once more into a full erection under Holly's teasing foot.

But Holly wasn't surprised. She could clearly feel his cock getting harder under her prodding foot. Now it was like standing on a roll of quarters. She started kicking gently into his crotch to help him along. At the same time she leaned forward a little, putting more weight on him as she said....

"You know how it is lover...I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine?..."

Brad was hardly listening. There was something incredibly erotic about the way the red head's sharp edged heel was gouging his balls while she ground her stilettoed foot over his cock. Without even realizing it he tightened his grip on her ankle and started moving Holly's foot around in his groin, hunching against it like a dog in heat.

"Well I think my back scratcher is just about ready Mrs. Ross!..." Brad groaned, turning his eyes up eagerly to Holly's.

The sultry red head reached down, picked up the shirt covering Brad's groin and dropped it aside. She smiled down at him as she watched him steering her foot around on top of his newly revitalized erection.

"You naughty boy! Stop that!..." she teased, snapping her ankle up so that suddenly her toe was pointed skyward and her heel popped into Brad's unsuspecting asshole.

"Ahhhh!..." he grunted in surprise, dropping Holly's ankle and slapping his hands on the floor beside him. His cock twitched so hard it literally slapped the underside of Holly's shoe.

The red head pulled her foot back, sliding her heel out of Brad's anus and exposing his angrily tumescent cock once more. It was hard as steel and straining urgently from his groin.

"It does look like you're ready. I'd say it's time we put you to work...." she purred, stripping off her crotchless panties and dropping them in Brad's face. Then she laid back on the carpet in front of him, pulled her knees back to her chest and crooked her finger at him invitingly.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers