The Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"Unnnnn!..." Brad groaned as all that mouth slobber ran down his shaft and coated his balls. And then those balls were twisting and tightening once more as an another urgent load of come churned there for release.

"Go on!...Come in her mouth!...Do It!...That's what you do with little sluts!...You fuck their face and come in their mouths!...That's what they want!...Don't you Andrea?... Don't you?..." Holly murmured, her eyes blazing down into the blonde's from over Brad's shoulder. She hunched even harder into his ass as she spoke, making Andrea's head bounce madly on of his lunging cock.

But still Andrea didn't flinch. With her eyes watering and her mascara running she looked up at the couple above her with fire in her eyes.

"Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!...Commmmm!...." she grunted snapping her mouth back and forth on her husband's prick like a bird wrestling a worm.

Brad's loins began to stiffen. Once again he tried to free his hands to touch his wife and once again Holly restrained him. He rose up on his toes and Andrea rose up with him, her lips caving in once more as she sucked slavishly on his erection. She felt him grow even bigger and she couldn't breathe at all. But she knew she had him then. He was going to come. She plunged down on him and took half his fat shaft down her throat.

"Phahhh!...Nahhhh!...Ahhhh!..." Brad cried as his balls hammered up into his groin and his cock erupted. He bent over at the waist, his whole body jerking as his orgasm ripped through him. He was ejaculating a steady stream of come down his wife's throat. He was so far down her esophagus she never tasted a thing. But there was no mistaking the warm liquid sensation that began to warm her stomach as her husband's balls churned out another feverish load of semen.

Andrea was gagging and wretching on Brad's spurting wand. She finally had to move her hands from behind her back to grasp his hips. She pushed with her hands and pulled back until she finally was able to wrench his spitting hard-on out of her throat and out of her mouth. She immediately grabbed his cock in her little hand and squeezed him hotly in time with his still wracking spasms.

"Aufffff!...Mmpfff!...Nahhh!..." she gasped, drool and come bubbling from the corners of her mouth.

"Am I a good little cock-sucker baby?...Would your little Susan Slutski have sucked you like that?..." she asked in a scratchy voice, rising up in front of Brad.

"Unnnn!...Oh God baby!... You're unbelievable!..." Brad groaned as his cock continued to spill its load into his wife's provocative hand.

"Now you're going to fuck your little slut aren't you baby? Just like you wanted to do back in college! Only this time you're going to do it! Fuck your little slut just like she deserves!..." Andrea intoned, her eyes burning into her husbands'.

As she pressed against him Andrea had raised one leg up his side. She pulled his still twitching cock between her thighs. She nudged aside her bikini panties and guided him into the juicy opening of her cunt.

"Unnnn!...Wait!...Oh Goddd!!..." Brad whimpered. His cock was super sensitive now that he had come twice in such quick succession. The feel of his wife's fluttering labia sheathing his cock crown was making his testicles lurch and twist painfully.

"Easy baby!..." he whimpered, trying to reach out to grab his wife. But Holly still held his arms pinned to his side. He struggled to back away but the two women were pressed tight against him from the front and the back and there was no where for him to go.

His wife was writhing against him, rising up on one high heeled toe so she could get him inside her and he was helpless to stop her.

Holly could literally smell the young blonde's seething arousal. That Xstacy Dave had fed her was turning out to be a pretty potent potion.

Holly shoved her knee between Brad's thighs from behind, coaxing him to spread his legs. When he didn't respond to that, she planted one high heel just above his ankle and raked it down to his foot.

"Ahhhh!..." Brad yelped, kicking his leg out to the side in pained surprise.

"Nahhhhh!...." Andrea cried. Brad's sudden movement caused her to plummet down on his hard-on.

"Ahhhhhh!..." Brad groaned as his wife's molten cunt enveloped him right down to his balls.

Holly released his hands and Brad grabbed his wife's ass. Andrea slung her arms around Brad's neck and hauled herself up higher, impaling herself fully on his upright erection. Awkwardly she wrapped her legs around his and began to squirm on his cock like a cat in heat.

"That's it!...Oh Goddd!...You feel so good inside me!...Give it to me baby!...Fuck me!..." Andrea urged, twisting on Brad's cock in the most tempting fashion.

Holly smiled at the passionately entwined couple in front of her. She moved her hands up Brad's back and moved in close to him. Pulling down on his shoulders, she bent her knees sharply into the back of his. Brad hadn't expected that and he slumped heavily to his knees in front of the red head. As he dropped, he was just able to gently lay his wife down on the carpet beneath him.

Even as he tumbled down above her, Andrea never allowed an inch of Brad's cock to escape her clutching pussy. As she laid out beneath him she pulled her feet back to her ass and spread her knees wide apart. She was offering herself completely to her husband who was buried balls deep in her. With her eyes sparkling wickedly into his she began to hunch up onto him.

"I let David fuck me first baby!...But you can have me too!...You can fuck me too lover!...Do you want to?...Do you?..." Andrea taunted.

"Oh God, yesss!...You know I do!..." Brad moaned, planting his hands by Andrea's shoulders and gently working his loins down into hers.

He stared down wide eyed at the lewdly sprawled blonde beneath him. He had never seen his wife act anything like this, like such a whore. And she felt totally different too. He had noticed it immediately when she first put his cock inside her. Andrea's cunt had always surrounded him like a tight satin sleeve. But after her recent pounding from his boss she was much looser. And now that she was on her back beneath him, it felt like he had his cock inside a soft, steamy pudding. It wasn't that it felt worse. In a weird way Brad found it more exciting that Andrea's pussy was only loosely gripping him. And she was so wet. He felt like he was thrusting his cock into a bowl full of batter.

He couldn't help himself as he started pumping into her in long, eager thrusts. He was anxious though. He had come so much already and he knew he was going to need a certain amount of friction if he was going to come again so soon. As exciting as it was to be fucking Andrea's welcoming honey pot he didn't know if it was going to be enough. He started driving into her harder.

"That's it!...Unn Hnnn!...Yes!...That's it baby!... Do me!...Yeah!...Really do me!..." Andrea enthused. Her pussy had been on fire since she had left David at the pool. She waited eagerly for each thrust of Brad's loins, slamming her groin upwards into his to meet each of his frantic lunges. He arched his back and fucked her faster, spurred on by his wife's lewd entreaties.

Andrea's loins were tensing up. There was a huge orgasm building there. What she really needed was for Brad to come inside her. Just imagining the feel of his searing come coating her insides made her asshole quiver. Her eyes burned into his as she purred...

"Have you got a big load for me baby?...Are you going to give it to me?...Shoot a big load of hot come inside your little slut wife?...I want to feel you come inside me!...Your come and David's come all in my dirty little pussy!...You'd like that wouldn't you?... Sloppy seconds!...Go on!... Come inside my filthy whore cunt!...Come on!...Come baby!...Come for me!..."

"Goddd!...Oh Goddd!..." Brad groaned. He had never heard such obscenities from Andrea before. He was awed by her utter shamelessness. And he could tell how much she wanted it, but he wasn't ready. He didn't know if he could. He stopped his rabbit like hunching and began banging his wife with short, hard thrusts that made her resilient tits jiggle frantically. The sweat was beginning to pour off him as he labored between his wife's parted thighs.

Andrea sensed his problem. She turned her eyes up towards the voluptuous red head who was standing above them and watching their lewd coupling with an amused smile.

"Mrs. Ross. Did you have your finger up my husband's ass before?"

"I didn't think you'd noticed."

"You did, didn't you?...And he liked it didn't he?..."

"No!..." Brad yelped.

"That's what they all say the first time!... Why dear?... Would you like some help?..."

"Yes please Mrs. Ross. If you wouldn't mind!..."

"Ahhh!...Waitt!...I don't think that's really... necessary!..." Brad stammered, losing his rhythm a little bit as he glanced nervously over his shoulder.

Andrea slammed her loins up into Brad's and impaled herself to the root of his steely erection. She stretched out her legs and wrapped them around his. Then she spread her legs wide apart, pulling Brad's open as well. This made his big cock stir around inside her in the most delicious fashion.

"Goddd!...You're in me so deep!..." she enthused.

Holly stepped from behind Brad and moved over to the coffee table. She picked up the bottle of warm butter from the popcorn and squeezed a small stream of it into her palm. She smiled sweetly at Brad as she moved back and knelt down behind him, straddling the back of his thigh

Brad watched her nervously as she rubbed her hands together until they were glistening with the butter. He felt particularly vulnerable with Andrea spreading his feet apart and Holly pinning his one leg to the floor.

Holly put her palm on his butt, slid her thumb into the crack of his ass and hooked her nail into his sphincter. Then she gripped his ass cheek tighter and tighter, slowly stretching his anus open into a little horizontal slit.

"Aahh!..." he gasped. A fiery thrill darted through his groin at the way her sharp nail gouged his little nether mouth.

Holly held up her other hand behind Brad in a greasy fist.

"You liked one finger up your ass so much before lover..." she purred, slowly straightening her index finger..."I think this time we'll go for two!..." she said, extending her middle finger as well.

Brad's couldn't help but notice the large diamond ring that sparkled on Holly's middle finger. His thighs began to quiver as he reflexively tried to close his legs together. But Andrea wouldn't let him. She looped her arms around his upper arms to keep him in place as well.

"Mrs. Ross!...Holly!...I've never...We've never.. done...anything like that...before...I don't think it's...you know..." Brad worried.

"Oh don't be such a baby..." Holy murmured, bending forward and dragging her extended fingers slowly down through Brad's crack until they were nudging his lewdly stretched anus.

"This will open you right up!"

Brad saw Holly's shoulder drop. A searing shock ripped through his rectum as she thrust two fingers through his tensely puckered sphincter. She twisted her hand as she did so, spiraling her lewdly prodding digits deep inside him.

"Nahhhhh!...Ahhhh!...Wait!..." Brad cried, as his asshole was suddenly stretched and filled. His hips lunged hard into Andrea's ahead of Holly's obscenely plundering fingers.

As quickly as she had entered him, Holly withdrew her penetrating digits. She tweezered her fingertips back and forth just inside his opening to tease him. Then, when she felt him relax a little, she speared his butt hole again, twisting her wrist when her knuckles were seated in his ass crack.

"Ahhhhh!..." Brad squeaked, scrabbling with his toes to try and stay ahead of Holly's driving fingers. His asshole clenched frantically as the red head's diamond tore the edge of his tautly stretched sphincter.

"Your husband's got a tight little butt Andrea. You should really do this for him once and awhile. Get him nice and loose! You'd like that wouldn't you Brad?..." Holly chuckled, flicking her wrist and snapping her knuckles to ream Brad's nether hole rudely.

"Unnn!..." Brad cried in response, heaving himself as deeply as he could into Andrea's greedy pussy.

"Come on Brad!...Think about it!...Your little wifey doing this?...Finger fucking your ass for you?...You'd like it!...You'd like it a lot wouldn't you?......" Holly repeated, jabbing her fingers briskly in and out of Brad's rectum to encourage an answer.

"Ahhhh!...Nooo!...Yess!..." he groaned, writhing and twitching in the saddle of Andrea's spread thighs. Reflexively he squeezed his ass tighter and tighter on Holly's penetrating fingers. He couldn't believe the fiery excitement that was sweeping through his loins in response to her obscenely prying digits.

Andrea was thrilled by Brad's frantic squirming on top of her. She was going to come soon and it was going to be a big one.

"Oh God Holly! I don't know what you're doing, but keep doing it!..." she panted.

"Oh we can do better than this can't we baby?.." Holly said with a smile, sending her fingertips questing deep once again in search of Brad's prostate. When she found it she pressed into it sharply with two sharp edged fingernails.

"Oh shittt!..." Brad cried. His bowels turned to jelly once again when she did that. The pre-come streamed from his cock in such a molten torrent that it literally felt like he was peeing. He clenched up as tight as he could but he couldn't stop his juice from streaming into Andrea's seething pussy.

"I'm going to come!..." he gasped, arching his back so violently that the women could hear it crack.

"Yesss!...Come baby!..." Andrea cried bucking upwards and swiveling frantically on her husband's cock. She felt him balloon to an enormous size inside her.

"Yesss!...Do it!..." she hissed

Holly smiled at the way Brad's sphincter had clamped down on her fingers. She could hardly move them inside him but she didn't have to. She could still apply pressure to his prostate and she knew that was all she had to do.

"Go on!...Cream the little slut!...Give her what she wants!..." Holly intoned, stabbing him over and over with her razor sharp fingernails, bringing him right to the edge.

The pressure at the base of Brad's cock was unbelievable. He was starting to see little stars popping in the corner of his vision.

Holly gave his prostate one final sharp nudge then turned her hand n Brad's ass. She curled her two fingers over on themselves inside his tight anus, and then pulled them out with a vicious yank.

"Phwaahh!..." Brad screamed as a searing jolt ripped through his ass. Suddenly his sphincter was a ragged, gaping O that pulsed and twitched in a fiery circle. His heart was racing so madly he thought he was going to pass out.

The red head just smiled at his distress. She took his drum taut testicles in her palm and squeezed them firmly. It was more than Brad could take.

His balls kicked frantically in Holly's hand as his orgasm overcame him.

"Wahhhh!..." he cried as that first burning explosion ripped through his groin. There was an agonizing pause and his nuts knotted up excruciatingly after that first searing burst of sperm.

And then...."Uhnn!...Uhnn!...Uhnn!..." he gasped, as that first blast was followed by another and another, each coming more and more quickly, one after another until he was coming in an almost steady stream of sperm. Holly helped him along by gently pumping his nuts in her fist in time with his feverish orgasm.

"Yesss baby!...Ahhhh!...I can feel your come!...Yesss!...Yesss!...Yesss!..." Andrea hissed as the jetting molten rush spewing into her womb ignited her own orgasm. Her cunt locked down on Brad's cock and started spasming in counterpoint to his wracking eruptions. She quivered and trembled beneath him as her loins savagely convulsed.

The young man and his wife squirmed and shuddered together on the thick carpet as they came together. Brad hunched so frantically into Andrea's splayed loins that he pushed her half way across the room on her back. Holly smiled to see a frothy river of sperm spilling from the circle of the blonde's ovaled pussy. There was a creamy flood of it trickling through her ass that left a gooey trail across the carpet.

"Ah Goddd!...Ahh Goddd!...Ah shittt!..." Brad gasped as his lengthy eruption started to turn uncomfortable. Andrea's wringing cunt and Holly's pressing hand had drained him of all the come he had. And yet still his overworked testicles kept pounding in his loins, each repeated spasm becoming more and more painful.

"Ahhhh!...O.K.!...Easy Andrea!...Enough!..." Brad groaned, twisting and writhing backwards, trying to free himself from his wife's torridly leeching cunt.

Andrea's own orgasm had been so intense that she didn't have the strength to hold him to her any longer. Her legs relaxed and Brad was able to edge backwards and slip his cock out of Andrea's sodden pussy. But before he was completely dislodged, Holly tweaked his balls roughly. She gathered the skin just below the center of his pouch between her thumb and forefinger and twisted it sharply.

"Mwahhhh!..." Brad cried, grimacing as his nuts contracted sickeningly one final time. His cock slipped out of his wife's cunt and a frothy bubble of sperm emerged from his pee slit, but that was all there was.

He crawled away panting from between Andrea's spread legs towards the couch. He turned onto his back and collapsed against it in a reclining postion. He reached for his shirt and used it to cover his greasy loins.

Andrea drew her own knees up to her chest and hugged herself as she rolled over to face her husband.

"So much come baby!...I've never been so full!..."

And then she turned to Holly.

"That was amazing! Will you show me how to do that thing with your finger. He's never come like that before."

"You really are quite the dirty girl aren't you?..." Holly said with amusement. Rising from her knees she continued..."I think you'll be able to figure that one out all on your own! ..." she said, extending her hand down to Andrea.

Andrea returned the red head's wanton smile and took her hand. She pulled herself to her feet. Holly continued...

"Why don't you go back down to the pool and experiment with my husband. He'd like that. He might be a little reluctant at first. He's a little skittish about that kind of thing these days. We had a bad experience with a turkey baster over Thanksgiving. But if you kind of sneak up on him...you know what I mean. He always likes it in the end!..." Holly said, chuckling at her ribald remark.

Even tough she had just finished coming, Andrea could feel a sizzling heat growing in her loins at the thought of David's huge cock stretching her open again. She just couldn't get enough somehow.

She tied up her string bikini at her waist even though it was now little more that a soggy rag, and started edging towards the pool area.

"I might just do that..." she said, her eyes sparkling wickedly into Holly's. As she turned to go, Holly stopped her. She passed her the bottle of warm butter and said..."Here, you might need this."

Andrea pursed her lips in a secret smile and nodded.

"I probably will!...Now don't you and my husband get into any trouble while I'm gone. Actually I think he's probably done for a while. Sorry about that..."she said with a pleased little smile.

"But you might be able to still catch the end of the movie. I'll bring your husband back in just a little while. Now you kids behave!..." Andrea purred, winking at Holly and puckering a mocking kiss at her husband as she turned and headed back to the pool.

What Andrea wasn't aware of was the little Viagra Cocktail that Holly had slipped Brad earlier.

Once she had left the room Holly turned to Brad with a confident smile on her face.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers