All Comments on 'The Boys and Girls are Watching Ch. 10'

by Alfamann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding

Can't wait for the next story. You really have a talent. I am facinated by forced nudity. My wife is not too keen on it, so we have a deal that, as she's trying to loose weight, if she eats after 8, she gotta do it nude. Very nive indeed.

Good luck and I look forward to what you'll come up with for the weight loss.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Gabrielle

Lets get on with the Humiliation and Punishment of Gabrielle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A talent for incredible sexual storywriting

Alfamann yor work is amazing and the sexual tension build up is really compelling. The depth, credibility and consequently the erotic effect is just to much to take in without getting wildly worked up. My wife is inderectly involved as my levels of desire run amok since I discovered your readings and she may, she just may, end up directly involved the day I can architect the right situation. Erotic movie producers should get a hold of your material, it would be the most exciting footage ever made and your talent would be duly rewarded. You have fan!!

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Great story

very exciting, can't wait for the weight watcher's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still wonderful after multiple readings!

I just finished this series of stories again after I don't know how many times of reading it. I really like all of your story series but I can't decide whether I like this one or Punished By In-Laws better. Oh well, in this case there doesn't have to be a winner!

Please tell us how Gabrielle in punished into losing weight. After a serious slip up, she should be taken over to Dave and Paula's and humiliated even further. Also, maybe Francesca might have a relapse?

A question I had about Punished By In-Laws. I read a similar story once back in the late 1990's or early 2000's probably, except it was placed in England, I believe, and the MIL was a bit meaner and spanked the DIL in front of the next door neighbor lady and also made her go to the local public swimming pool in a sheer white swimsuit with the crotch liner removed as well. Needless to say, much humiliation ensued. Have you read this story? If so, do you have a copy of it? I, stupidly, did not save it to my hard drive. Oh well. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good story, and excellently told. A thoroughly good read. Just wondering if they are looking for an au pair ?

More like this please1 Lia .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story series, excellent ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous