The Brothel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he waited. I turned around and faced him and looked like I was giving in. He smiled and I kneed him hard in the groin. I yanked on him too. That was when he punched me in the eye. I fell back and hit my head on the floor.

He dropped on me and started punching me in the stomach and legs. He took hold of my face and told me I'd better not hurt him again. I nodded. I was so afraid. I couldn't breathe anyway and he was holding my mouth closed, squeezing my cheeks and my nose with his fingers. He shoved on my face as he stood up and pulled me to my knees. I was holding my stomach and trying to breathe. He said he was my evaluator now. I just nodded. He said I had to obey him. I nodded again. I just wanted it to be over.

He told me to lick his toes. He told me to lick the floor. He told me to lick between his legs and his balls. He told me to suck on his cock. He told me he would beat me again if I bit him. I couldn't breathe. I was so angry and crying. I wanted to bite right through it. He had the hair at the back of my head in his fist and he was jerking me around. He made me lie on my back then and spread my legs. He knelt in front of me and pulled on my openings and pinched me until I cried out. He stuck his fingers inside and found the tampon and pulled it out. He put his fingers back inside and pinched me. He pinched my nipples and my breasts.

Then he told me to beg for it. It took him forever and the whole time he made me tell him I loved him and I wanted him. After he came he pinched both my nipples hard and then he made me kneel and lick him clean. His bottom too, like a dog. I crawled into a corner while he dressed and then you came in with Julia."

She closed her eyes as he stroked the sides of her face. "Do you want to shower again?"

She nodded, "And brush my teeth."

"I can't believe you did what you did. You have to be the bravest person I know."

He led her to the shower and held her in his arms again. She leaned into him with her eyes closed basking in his kindness as he stroked her face and neck and kissed her on the forehead. He was startled when she laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking about all the emails."

"You definitely have a fan club."

"With Belle as the President. He is so perverted."

"She." Gwen arched her back into Jacob and kissed him longingly. He responded and she felt him swell. He looked into her eyes stroking her face. "That's another thing I want to talk to you about."

"Okay."

"Sex is too easy in here."

"Duh!"

Jacob smiled and continued patiently. "You've only known me really for less than a week."

"I know I love you."

"Gwen, everyone falls in love with their trainer... or hates them."

"How many girls have you trained?"

"Thirty-six. Not counting you and Katy."

"And they all fell in love with you?"

Jacob just shrugged. "I am their only friend at first. I don't fall in love with all of them. I care for them and am concerned for them. I love them as human beings. I am feeling more than that for you though. I like you. I really, really like you. I think I might love you, but I would still like to wait."

"Why?"

"I would like it if you would consider me your boyfriend, but I would like to take things slowly for several reasons. I don't think it's a good idea to use sex as a means of comfort." He paused and she thought of Brian. "It doesn't work. I would like to hold you and comfort you without that expectation. I think you need time to heal after the rape before you offer yourself to me. And I don't want you to offer yourself to me like you would to a trick. I think you understand the difference, but I don't even want it to be because you might be aroused at the time. Or hurt. I would like it to be special. I would like to take our time to get to know each other better. I would like to court you."

"Court?"

"You know. Date, talk, love letters, that kind of thing. I want to get rid of some ghosts of my own and have a library of our own happy memories. I want to know how you are feeling just from a glance. I want to know what you are thinking before you say it. When we are together I want it to be because we know we want to be exclusively committed to each other."

"How much time?"

"I don't know, at least until you are trained. It's not easy. You might hate me before you're through. If you do, you can walk away."

"How long will it take?"

"I don't know. The way you are going, maybe two months."

"You said you and Carrie were married?"

"Rachel and Trey are married. There are others. A ceremony is performed. Everyone comes."

"Why do you remember numbers so well?"

"Hmmm?"

"Every time I ask you a question you can give me exact numbers."

"My dad was a baseball coach. We were fans. We could spout off statistics for our favorite players off the tops of our heads, not to mention our own and our brothers. It was what we did. I just remember them."

"Am I a statistic?"

"You are one in a million. I never thought I could feel this way again. I have never been so happy to see anyone as I was when I came in your room before dinner. Ask John. He'll tell you. There hasn't been anyone since Carrie."

"She must have been special."

"She was."

"I want you to tell me about her."

"I'd like to."

"What color was her hair?"

"It was blonde. Dark blonde. Her skin was pale with light freckles all across her nose. Her eyes were pale green and sparkled with mischief. She was always happy to see everyone, but especially happy to see me. She was like you in that she found humor in herself and others. She would have liked Hickey. She would have liked the stem and leaves on your flower.

She played tricks on people constantly and she did service for others. She was always the first to notice when someone was having a hard time and she was always the first to give them a hug and a smile. You had me the instant you reached out to Rachel. That did me in. That was the essence of Carrie. It didn't matter how rough she was feeling herself. She said it made her feel better. Everyone knew her. Everyone loved her."

He turned the water off and pulled her out of the shower and took two towels handing her one. He continued talking as they dried and he helped her dry her hair.

"Julia wants a picture of Hickey, and we need a full frontal and rear of your hickeys."

She smiled suggestively, "You know what cameras do to me."

"I know. I was there once." He smiled.

"I can't help it."

Jacob kissed her. "I know. You're hopeless."

"Do you ever get jealous?"

"Carrie never gave me cause to. The tricks are separate. They don't have anything to do with love. The clients might think they love us, but we don't love them other than as human beings. The training is separate. It doesn't have anything to do with love. If you enjoy it and come it is understandable. Affection and friendship are completely separate from an exclusive relationship. I held her heart and she held mine. We were close physically, emotionally and mentally. We did our work and we came back to each other. We spent time with others here and we came back to each other. It wasn't ideal, but we made it work."

"Are you this nice to Katy?"

He studied her for just an instant, "How would you have me be?"

Gwen smiled and came into his arms. "I would like you to be you. I would like you to comfort her. I would like you to help her not feel so frightened."

He kissed her. "Thank you. I don't feel about her the way I feel about you. Brush your teeth. We have pictures to take."

He put on his shorts while she brushed her teeth and then led her into the office. He had her lift her arms to the square and took full shots of her front and back and then took a close up of Hickey and the flower.

He asked if he could sleep with her and she took his hand and smiled.

12