The Businessman, the French Girl & the Elevator

Story Info
They enjoy the elevator.
2.5k words
3.9
33k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Business had taken me to Atlanta and I was staying at the Peachtree Plaza Hotel, my business meetings were held a couple of blocks away and had finished by 5:30 PM. I had walked the 2 blocks to the hotel and run into the usual group of business people going to their cars for the trip home or headed toward the nearest MARTA station to get the train that went closest to their homes. Of course, a couple of panhandlers wanted to know if I had a dollar to spare (I always have several ones in my pockets when in Atlanta to give them. It surprises them and shuts them up long enough for me to get away in the crowd).

As I passed the Atlanta Hard Rock Cafe, I saw several young people out front of the cafe. Had to pause there due to the crowd and the traffic light so I heard a little of a conversation. The conversation sounded like French to me and that was surprising since Atlanta gets a lot of Spanish and German visitors and many Asians, but few French. I looked over at the throng of young people talking and was struck by this one girl. She had long light brown hair, a beautiful face and a great figure from what I could see with her tight jeans and top. Her coat (Atlanta is cold in February) hid some of her curves. I was shocked when her eyes met mine and a small smile appeared on her full lips. I nodded, smiled and touched the brim of my hat to acknowledge her. Then the crowd moved and I went with the flow.

I got back to my room and freshened up. I changed from my suit, white dress shirt & tie to a black turtle neck, charcoal slacks & brown & black checked jacket. Then I went to the bar to relax and have a drink since I had no business meetings until about 10 AM the next day. I was relatively early for the big crowds at the bar so I was able to get a small table at the back of the bar with two chairs and could see the dance floor from where I sat. The thin blonde waitress came over to me with a big smile and her "What can I get you, sir?" as she leaned forward to be sure I got a good look at her breasts (too large for her frame, therefore I am betting enhanced). She had that hard look around her eyes that told me she knew how to work the crowd and increase her tips.

I smiled pleasantly and asked for 15 year old Glenlivet Scotch. She grinned like she had found a big tipper and moved away to get my drink. In five minutes she was back placing the scotch on the low table in front of me. She purposely again leaned down so the ample cleavage of her breasts was on full display and grinned when she caught me looking. I grinned back. She placed her hand on my shoulder to say she would keep the tab running & to let her know if I needed ANYTHING else. I smiled & nodded, then began to sip my scotch and look over the crowd.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a female form come into the bar area. Without turning to look, I can tell this woman is well formed, curves in all the right places. I can see she has on a slinky black miniskirt and light blue top. As she moves forward I see long hair, a favorite of mine. That was enough to make me turn and look without being too obvious. What I saw surprised me. It was the girl from Hard Rock Cafe that spoke in French. She looked older when dressed up. And I was right about her figure. She had a fabulous body and moved with such grace. The black skirt was short enough that she had to be cautious when bending over or when sitting, the blue top had spaghetti straps and showed the tops of her breasts which were VERY full. I believe I saw a sign of nipple under the top, meaning no bra or a very sheer bra.

The French girl looked around and the place had begun to fill so no tables were available .I watched her for several minutes and noticed she looked around the crowd, but she did not move toward a table and apparently did not see anyone she knew or was meeting .I thought she might appreciate sitting down until her friends joined her.

I rose and spoke to her, "Do you speak any English?"

It shows my American background since few of us speak anything else, but she nodded and said she spoke a little English.

"You are welcome to share my table, I will leave when the rest of your friends come." She looked puzzled by the remark. I explain, "I saw you and several friends in front of Hard Rock Cafe as I returned to this hotel from a business meeting."

She smiles & nods, "They may not come here. If you don't mind, I'll share your table."

We sit down and I order her some white wine. The waitress brings the wine and places it in front of the young lady. Then she leans in to me and whispers in my ear. "Like them young, do you, Big Boy? I know tricks she has never even heard of." I reply, "Well, I may want you to prove that." She slips me a card with her name, Rhonda, and a cell phone number, I slip the card in my pocket. If my young friend notices any of this, she does not let on.

"My name is ROGO," I say to the French girl and I offer my hand.

She delicately takes the hand, smiles and replies, "I am Jane, thanks for letting me sit down."

"Miss," I comment, "I may have to be your protector tonight, as gorgeous and fresh as you look, the wolves will be hitting on you all night."

She grins, "Won't they think I am your date and leave me alone?" She takes my arm in hers as she says this.

"NO, they will think you are my daughter or that I am a dirty old man." I comment.

She laughs and I see white beautiful teeth. Her eyes sparkle. "Well, are you a dirty old man?" she grins at me.

"Jane, for someone as pretty as you, I can be anything you want me to be, but you are young enough to be my granddaughter."

She laughs again & gently puts her hand on my chest. "In Europe, older distinguished men are with younger women all the time. Aren't you attracted to me?"

It is my turn to laugh. "Honey, haven't you noticed me drooling just trying to peek at the tops of your gorgeous breasts?"

She again grins and lays her hand on top of mine. And she tells me that she did notice me peeking, but missed the drool.

We talk a little and then a slow dance number is playing. I ask this lovely vision of womanhood to dance and she stands and walks with me onto the dance floor. I hold her gently and we begin to glide around the dance floor. She moves very well. By the second slow number, the respectable distance we had kept between our bodies has disappeared (much to my joy) and her full breasts are pressed warmly against my chest and her hips are brushing against my groin.

I have the feeling she is purposefully teasing me and she is very good at it. My penis is beginning to stir and as she detects that, her hips make sure the contact is kept. My brain is still in control at this point and I am thinking what a little minx she is to tease a man 3 times her age.

We keep dancing (because the music is still slow) and soon, my hand touches the underside of her breast. How firm and tender the flesh feels. I let one hand stray to her butt and squeeze one cheek of her ass. The response to the breast touch was to snuggle closer. The response to my feeling her ass is to grind her hips hard against my almost full erection. I like where these signs are heading.

As we walk back to the table, we get a lot of strange looks due to our age difference (I was not dancing with this stunning young lady the way a man would dance with his daughter). I am careful to stay close to her with her body just in front of mine to hide my growing erection. We make it to the table and reseat ourselves. I place my hand on her thigh under the table and lean in to whisper.

"Jane, I am a lot older, but I would love to take you to my room and discover all your delights." Rather than saying anything, Jane pushes her thigh against mine which opens her legs wider and she pushes my hand to the inside of her thigh .Then her hand heads for my thigh until she finds my penis, now fully rigid.

I lean toward Jane again and whisper, "Let's go, Jane, I want to taste you." With that, I motion the sassy cocktail waitress over and she gets the tab. I give her enough cash to include a generous tip and whisper to her to thank her for the good service. Jane and I stand and leave the bar.

It is a short walk to the elevator bank. There are choices of inside or outside elevators. I suggest we take the outside elevator (there are 3 & we take the middle one) so Jane can see the lights of the city, not Paris, but impressive enough. Jane nods agreement and we get on the elevator with one other couple. They push the button for floor 15. I push the button for my floor...118. The other couple gets off soon and Jane is facing the glass walls of the elevator looking out. I bend behind her and put my right hand on the inside of her left knee. Jane glances over her shoulder at me and then turns back. My right hand rises up the inside of her left thigh and I drum my fingers on her thigh as I near the heat of her sex. I reach Jane's vagina and she tenses a little.

I did not think I would find panties, and I was not disappointed, just Jane's sweet flesh. I whisper in her ear as my hand rubs the lips of her pussy, "Don't worry little flower, I won't hurt you, but you are not wet enough. We have to fix that." Then I kneel behind Jane and flip her short skirt up to bare her ass. I push Jan's warm smooth thighs apart more as she looks over your shoulder at me. I take a butt cheek in each hand & with my thumbs, spread her ass open.

"Honey, push your butt out at me." Jane does so immediately. With her spread wide open, I lick with the broad part of my tongue from her clit to her ass. As I do, I feel Jane tremble, I hope with pleasure, I lick all up and down Jane's pussy and all over her ass cheeks and Jane wiggles, but when my tongue hits her asshole and tickles it she moan...loudly. I stand briefly and stop the elevator and lock it so no one can enter. Then I return to pleasuring Jane's pussy and ass. About that time one of the other outside elevators nears us, full of people. Jane pushes away from the wall, but I hold her in place.

"Enjoy the sensations I make for you, little flower, give them a show, they don't know who you are."

Jane does as I ask and as the other elevator gets even with us, my tongue enters her pussy and she groans & shudders...Jane's first orgasm with me. As the elevator passes us, I stand and turn her toward me, being sure to keep her ass exposed. I kiss Jane tenderly on the lips and let her taste her own juices from my lips and tongue.

Then I turn Jane back around and pull my cock from my pants, fully erect. I bend her from the hips again and rub the head of my cock back and forth between her pussy lips to wet it. Then I push forward and surprisingly she pushes back at the same tome. The head of my cock slides into Jane's tight pussy and she groans. I am normal length, but wider than many so I give her a moment to adjust to my girth. Then I push forward and she pushes her butt back to meet me so that my entire penis slides deeply into her pussy.

As we start a good rhythm, we see the other outside elevator approaching us from below. Jane starts to say something, but I tell her to keep fucking back at me, just let it happen. This last elevator is also full of people. It stops on the floor above us and most of the people on it look down at us. Jane drops her head.

"Look up at them, little flower. They would give anything to be us right now." And we just keep fucking, our rhythm has picked up so my groin is making Jane's ass bounce each time I ram my cock home.

Jane begins to shudder. "OHHH, Ohhhh GODDD I'MMM Cummminnnggg!!!"Jane groans and I can feel the muscles in her pussy clamp down on my cock. I'd love to cum along with you, but I plan for this night to last longer.

I pull my cock out of the sweet, wet, slick warmth of Jane's pussy and hand her my handkerchief to dab off the juices flowing from her pussy. I push the buttons to restart the elevator and push a different floor to get off. I figure hotel security has been notified by now and we'll go into evade mode. We get off on the 71st floor and switch over to the inside bank of elevators. We push 119th floor to go just above where my room is. When we get there, we walk down a floor and come out at the exit a few doors from my room. I see hotel security waiting at the outside elevator bank as we slip into my room.

What happened in the room between Jane and me was a wonderful mix of exploration, teasing, pleasing, baring, sharing, ecstasy and euphoria. It lasted over three hours but that is another story for another time.

Thank you for reading my short story. It was not as descriptive or as action filled as others I have submitted. I appreciate your feedback and constructive criticism. Please vote and please let me hear your comments.

ROGO46